Spend years trying to be seen as the srs game journo

>spend years trying to be seen as the srs game journo
>will always actually be the guy who complained that the big boobs in Dragon's Crown made him uncomfortable
JUST

Attached: Jason Schreier.png (400x400, 191K)

he's also notorious for his horrible tastes in jRPGs

Eternal legacy

Attached: dumbass btfo.png (1303x1023, 399K)

>leaks
>hearsay/rumours
>backstage drama

Could not give less of a shit. All I need is confirmation that Game X exists and whether it's been cancelled or not.

>Superbunnyhop makes a video about media literacy and games journalism
>uses Schreier and Kotaku as a positive example
When did SBH go full retard?

Don't know who the hell that is, but Kotaku has become the new Forbes. Forbes literally hired various new journalists, simply to give fake scores to advertised games. Meanwhile, their senior staff has to write pieces praising Bethesda. It the opposite of what they were shortly after GG.

I do agree but I was looking through some reddit shit (don't judge me) about Kotaku and apparently he's well respected by a lot of people. Don't fucking know why but it's what a lot of people think. Plus y'know Kotaku are kinda looked back on fondly because they were against gamergate and whatnot because people sincerely believe that gg was the start of all the alt-right stuff (which is kinda true but also completely false and fairly fucking retarded)

fucking destroyed

If he wanted to been as serious he would have chosen a better platform.

He always was...

There was only ever one person's opinion I cared about.

Attached: mkBrqcD.jpg (600x800, 95K)

He's a faggot but he's done good recently.

Based

Attached: Rambo.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Can you read, my son?

He thinks he's like some epic super journalist but he's really the equivalent of Access Hollywood or TMZ at times

Based.
And redpilled.

he's done jack shit to be considered serious.
look at anything he did before dragon's crown.
The only "insider" piece he did was about bioware and the release of anthem. which is literally a copy paste from a rant done on this site over a decade ago calling bioware a shit.

Attached: slowpoke.gif (275x300, 15K)

He's only good because getting contacted by burned out developers. Fuck him and all the shit he's done, SBH actually does stuff way better then him

The play & review games for a living and they act like they are war reporters or whistle-blowers.

I'm on the fence with Schrier. He does some pretty legit stuff for a journalist and he did put Dr. Disrespect My Wife And All Public Bathrooms in his place, so he's not that bad.

that fag will never live it down

Well, he's basically the only person in games media doing *actual journalism*, so yeah.

When you're *literally the only person* doing you're job, you're the best by default.

He became popular recently for reporting what happened behind Andromeda/Anthem development
Only because of that. If you read those articles, it's so fucking shitty and repetitive

It's kind of sad that him and the OAG guy are the only games journos that ever do any actual investigation.

Is this the guy that wrote up the story on Anthem's developmental failings and what it was supposed to originally be?
That article was literally the best video game article I've ever read in my life and I don't give a shit what they wrote before that.
They're pretty alright.

Where did the hair go???OH NO NO NO NO

He's getting hated on by Era now too. Not enough to run him out but hes not their posterboy now.

he's also known for being absolutely bad at his job.

recently he's done nothing but promoting communism.
not to mention that he's singlehandedly enabling PH

This is the saddest thing I have ever read in my life

Attached: stresscausality.jpg (628x158, 27K)

Baldness is caused by an excess of testosterone.

ERA is filled with industry plants anyways. Obviously the narrative is going to be hating anyone that exposes the truth.

>videogames even being a glint in eye of prevailing communism.

it's like saying something can appear right out of thin air, randomly.

>tfw I see people spam

"HES THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY"

Attached: images.jpg (179x281, 8K)

what happened?

Second best
The OAG guy is the best although somewhat unhinged.

yeah i agree
maybe the games would be better if everyone stopped showing up for weeks at a time because they couldn't handle their shit

Too bad the dragons crown thing is the only thing screenshoted of jason's history he's been btfo'd so many times for being a retard and called out for being a slimeball and a creep back in the day

Attached: siopWVD.png (1918x788, 401K)

Attached: 1562627743856.png (894x914, 253K)

damn lolicons and their milf body preferences

You know, it's funny, we didn't hear about people crying themselves to sleep or having "mental breakdowns" until the diversity hires started coming in. I wonder if there is a correlation.

For every actually good piece he puts out he’s got about 10-15 examples of why he’s a literal retard or thinks he’s such hot shit that he can actively make fun of other people in the “profession” him and all his cronies ganging up on nichegamer because they told the yakuza man he makes good games was laughable

industry cryposters are where he gets his "truth" from in the first place
he's not investigating shit someone contacts him with dirt on their employer, because they want someone in management shitcanned

To be fair, working conditions at big devs really are garbage. Hiring some shitty diversity hires straight out of college isn't really helping that though.

not true the ea spouse shit was basically this
you know what you don't hear about, is people breaking down at the amazon fulfillment center, because their gay job sucks ass and doesn't pay 80k+ a year

Nichegamer is just as bad as Jewtaku desu

wrong

Explain.

Not defending them, but Jason actively making fun of the interview with that vg24/7 dude on twitter like they are better was awful

Being the best journalist in the industry is like being the most delicious turd in the sewer

Its hilarious that he never gets shit for calling people fags on LUElinks.

>no matter how much you fuck up
>no matter how truly terrible your life gets
>no matter what mistakes you make or atrocities you commit
>no matter how fate demeans or humiliates you
>no matter how you're betrayed or abandoned by your friends
>you will NEVER. EVER. be Jason Schreier
Post yfw.

Attached: 1547233588599.gif (544x420, 856K)

You must be underage, user. EA has had a history of overworking employees that goes back quite a ways.