Attached: 66a.jpg (622x459, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

derp.ibooru.org/2076670
deviantart.com/sarcastic-brony/art/Dont-Touch-her-329096481
youtube.com/watch?v=yJkjjpFM97w
sonichu.com/cwcki/Chris_and_health
youtube.com/watch?v=NWA8iH_emEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I genuinely fear for the day I'll wake up and find out Chris Chad has passed away
He's bigger than the Beatles, bigger than Miyamoto, bigger than Elvis, bigger than Obama or Trump

>CWC

Attached: 1562627626438.png (524x500, 288K)

Was this before or after he got yelled at by his babysitter and just stopped talking for a couple of years? Because I'm pretty sure that was the moment that sealed his fate.

>him

His internet notoriety has been going on for roughly 13 years. In that time he could have

>obtained a real degree
>have a full time job
>beautiful gf who he could call his wife
>2 kids
>mortgage on a house

but you sick people ruined him

Kill yourself JustPassingThrough.
KILL YOUR FUCKING SELF.
derp.ibooru.org/2076670
deviantart.com/sarcastic-brony/art/Dont-Touch-her-329096481

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 28K)

no one knows who this fucking tranny schizo is, he will be forgotten after a week when he dies. Is going to be fun tho.

ok

I generally believe he doesn't have that long to live. Once his mom dies, he's going to be alone, stuck in debt and with no way to pay it off. He was doomed at the beginning of his life due to how shitty his parents were not getting therapy and help for him

What keeps Barb alive?

he ruined himself

Attached: 35k300.gif (499x499, 347K)

Enjoying your first day here?

Chris was ruined WAY before Yea Forums found him.

The hope that she'll outlive Chris and finally be free

REPLYING BEFORE BARNEY FAG CHALLENGE

>etika dies
>the ewn logo and "JOYCONBOYZ FOREVER" are stuck on the twitter profiles of little kids and trannies for ages

>cwc dies
>nothing happens but it's gonna be like aniki and that the only people mourning is all of Yea Forums

dont get me wrong user, i meant outside of internet no one knows him. I know who he is.

>Have bro with the auts
>Diagnosed age 3
>Slowly got fatter over the years since childhood
>We never had a father
>Mother never bothered to learn how to cook, or at least learn some basic health and nutrition.
>Age 20 I hit 161lbs at 5"11
>bro hits 260 at 5"8

He's only gotten fatter since then, and he's basically morbidly obese at this point. I tell him what will happen if he doesn't do something, but he dismisses me and takes it as jabs at his weight.

What the fuck do i do? It's like running into a fucking wall headfirst, only more painful.

Attached: 1560787225805.png (516x440, 157K)

He was at the zenith of internet culture. He was big before Yea Forums existed. He's been with us through 3 presidencies, at our highest and lowest point. Chris is the last connection, the final thread, that connects to our roots. When he's gone so is the "old" Yea Forums.

even if in the end
is there any hope for him?
or will he go down as a cautionary tale?

How?

>aniki
I MISS HIM
WHY DID YOU REMIND ME

Based honestly. Dead niggy > dead tranny

it's time to put him down user

There is no hope left. Nothing short of God curing Chris's autism and giving him the last 20 years of his life back can save him.

how bad is it?
is it just an aspie case or is it the full blown 'Tism?

The king is back baby

Attached: 4.gif (220x164, 242K)

is that neville longbottom

based

Attached: musical anime girl.png (575x705, 266K)

Twitch was super fucking sad that Aniki died

I'd sooner buy a cabin and kidnap him so he's forced to diet and fast than pull a fucking of mice and men.

As a matter of fact, I'll start planning for it if it gets any worse.

Attached: 1559441152833.png (761x761, 763K)

>outside of the internet
So like less than half of the entire planet? I know what you mean though.

BARNEYFAG PICTURE
THIS TOO

Only autists have bowl cuts. Funny.

I was wondering where you went

with him, youre fucked since he basically wont be able to get a job and if he did, he wouldnt be a good communicator and would be best at a job when he walks or stands around all day and doesnt talk to anyone. he would get fired quickly from a job if he ever got one, if he could even get past the interview stage. they have places that help special needs people find jobs since lets face it nobody would really hire them if it wasnt outright illegal.

based barneyfag I missed you

He's a grown man user, let him make his bed and lay in it. Don't feel guilty for his life choices.

>beautiful gf who he could call his wife

Attached: 1551385760591.jpg (799x590, 92K)

Slit your wrists you fucking freak.

Attached: 1398030510195.png (608x631, 628K)

How exactly? He has been reported to a number of organizations over the years, yet nothing changes. A recent example that comes to mind is people reporting him to animal agencies for taking poor care of kittens.

who the fuck isn't planning to end it once their parents are gone even if you're clinically sane?
It's 2019 breh you should have it figured out by now.

>Everything crashes and burns in the final chapter
Gonna be kino

>AND I JUST WON
what did he mean by this?

yellow

>anons acting like they cared about Chris Chan and that he wasn't just the guy they like to make fun of on the internet
>"i'm gonna be so sad when he passes"
Oh please.

Attached: b8f.png (268x309, 86K)

>this

Shit's sad, but don't pretend you give a fuck...

Attached: 1556927373366.png (258x281, 90K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190710-181820_Chrome.jpg (454x324, 72K)

HOW HARD IS IT FOR YOU FAGS TO NOT SHILL YOUR SHITTY TODDLER'S SHOW

Attached: MLP stealth image 4.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

His popularity is going to explode after his death, just like Terry.

lol this, if you seriously feel bad for this clown then you're a retard. Is the best entertainment the internet ever had for years, and is going to stop only when he dies. And even ia dead is going to be hilarious lmao.

Attached: 13445308_1057730890948113_1045941169684960880_n.jpg (394x394, 13K)

Who?

It's a selfish kind of sadness, like watching your childhood die or finding out your last friend from the old days finally had the balls to kill himself.

Nothing. You’ve tried but ultimately it’s his life. You can’t make him change even though he will one day regret his choices

How the fuck are you able to deduce horseshit from a picture of 2 red dots

Why the fuck did Etika get a sticky? Ryan from GB and TotalBiscuit didnt.

I fucking miss etika, fuck you Yea Forums his streams were comfy as fuck

>KILL YOUR FUCKING SELF.
kek

i've always seen it as a worse case Scenario
im a Sperg, and i joined Psychology entirely to help people like chris try and live a normal life, soon as i saw his whole story it was like looking at what would happen if everything went wrong in life
i might not find it funny, but i find it amazing

He's obese.

barney bro, isn't it just a scout from tf2 where is the pony bro?

Why do you retards give this obnoxious faggot attention

It's been four years since that episode aired, do you really think I haven't gotten familiar with it after the many times they tried spamming that specific scene thinking they were clever?

>implying nobody tried
this hasn't been funny for a long time. back when dad was alive and trolls were just looking for bent-dick-pix or calling him an imposter, this was funny. he was undeniably happy, either in spite of or because of the internet attention he got.

now it's just terror incarnate. house burning down, dad's dead, un-clit, assaulting gamestop employees... obviously I still follow her because she's a legend, I can't look away, it's been over 10 years of ups and downs and WTF, but goddamnit I just want her to find a nice lesbian GF, keep drawing Sonichu, and stop replying to trolls.

also
>TFW a NEET about the same age CWC was when the internet first discovered him
it's painful.

people will be analyzing him and his meticulously-documented life for decades to come. he's an unironic goldmine for understanding the behaviour of both autists, and internet communities. in some ways I envy him. at least in the early days, he seemed so happy and oblivious.

Attached: Sonic The Braphog.jpg (1215x1030, 287K)

I mean obsessed. But that too I guess.

Based, where the fuck have you been when we needed you?

*ahem*
I like Princess Sparkle. I hope that you watch Spider Riders so that one day you may like her and find her adorable

Attached: 653453489032984-23.jpg (720x404, 56K)

>470296946
>>>>>>>>>>her

>people actually think CWC isn't immortal
he had a fucking heart attack recently apparently

Click the images he linked, its a cropped picture with mlp x tf2. Also he probably uses the same filenames for everything.

Congrats, you helped kill him by encouraging his mental illness to be used for spectacle.

Mostly because he's black and one of the main mods is black, but also he used to actually come to a few boards. Mostly just to look for video ideas or shill himself, but he came here.

>Born with Aspergers
>Have a little brother with Downs
>Can hold a job down well enough, but still live with Dad due to crippling fear of not having somebody telling me what I need to do
>Dread the day when Dad dies, because that means it's all on me to keep me and brother from losing our house

Mental illness sucks, especially when you're actually aware you have it.

you can't spend so much time with the life of another without growing some attachment to them. it's the same reason so many of us both hate Yea Forums, yet can't leave. it's our home, and CWC is our sister(formerly brother).

>her
>she
He's a dude with a wound under his cock

He made that up for sympathy.

Yes but I don’t know how you’re able to jump from board to board a moments notice the minute barneyfag posts horseshit. You’ve been doing it for years too

>implying barneyfig doesn't just pique the interest of autists who are already hobbyshamed
>implying barneyfig's "crusade" isn't actually detrimental to his cause
>implying that's actually barneyfig

He was beyond saving even before ED discovered back 12 years ago.

Such is the skill and autism of barneyfag

Don't you have someone else?
A familly member, friends or even some good doer out there you could trust?
Im an Aspie too and i already lost my mum, i dont know what i'll do once my dad passes away

ITT: LITERALLY SHAKING seething Barneyso.ys being crucified by barneyhunter

>It's been four years
youtube.com/watch?v=yJkjjpFM97w

I'll be honest, these kinds of threads JustPassingThrough tends to jump into quite often so he can justify posting them since either the thread will get deleted pretty quickly or mods aren't around to notice after his posts get reported.

>heart attack recently

proof or kys. it's not that i don't believe you, he's a biblically unhealthy 40-year old, but i don't believe you.

iktf. our similarities make me want to die. i try to rationalize that im still somehow "better" than him but... ah fuck.

Attached: DOGYY.jpg (480x467, 15K)

It was to keep the retarded kids from shitting up the entire board.

You believe a word that delusional drama queen says?

he made it up but to an extent I think his time is coming
sonichu.com/cwcki/Chris_and_health

>pedophiles watching children’s shows
>a hobby
I can’t think of any thing to say to you. Truly pathetic

Attached: B108A160-AEB2-4DF5-8E6E-CEFB330FB60B.jpg (400x289, 16K)

Yeah it really worked, good job mods.

TotalBiscuit did, I remember it

Don't bully Yea Forums.

Youu have brain problems, then. He didnt get a sticky.

Well weebs sure think it's a hobby

I wish I did. My mom's getting just as old and lives in a different state, my other relatives are closer but even older. Nobody else I can trust enough.

The hard part is my brother. I can't just leave him behind after being with him for almost all his life.

People say the ideaguys are the reason he's this bad but I think he was always this bad

Attached: file.png (863x726, 479K)

Anime is based.

Attached: >>190561890.png (500x500, 214K)

*you're

youtube.com/watch?v=NWA8iH_emEk
post the best

BLEED TO DEATH JUSTPASSINGTHROUGH

>Implying Yea Forums, Yea Forums, Yea Forums, Yea Forums, and many other boards aren't just filled with "Pedos with hobbies"

considering the shit SHE's been through, with Yea Forums at no small fault, the literal least we can do is respect her pronouns.

yeah, I know she's been denied any kind of sex-change by hospitals because she obviously doesn't have gender dysphoria. but maybe if we do she won't try to perform vaginal-creation surgery on herself again

and honestly believing she's a lesbian woman is the least of her psychosis. nothing we say or do can convince her she's a man, so just roll with it. might make her less miserable.

Christian is dead, Christine is alive. It had to happen for her to dissociate herself from her past. Be nice. If she dies, we won't have anyone to point to and say "well at least I'm not as fucked up as THAT person!"

Attached: hey.jpg (1242x1601, 109K)

>i try to rationalize that im still somehow "better" than him but...
Have you tried to execute a man over a temporary ban?
Have you stalked someone to the point that they explicitly tell you that they have a firearm and not to get anywhere near lose to them, their family or housing?
Have you been fooled by a ruse, shown that it was a ruse and by who, and despite this continued to be fooled by similar ruses over a dozen times from the same people?
Regardless of how pathetic or maligned you might be, I highly doubt you're on par with ChrisChan.

He had a heart attack, his health is falling.
Barb will also die soon because she's old and she is also in poor shape.
We're in the endgame now, bros.

>She
he's literally only a tranny because he believes it'll open up the possibility to more heartsweets

I never called it a hobby. Being shunned for their current hobbies would make being shamed for "liking" one show a drop in the bucket.

>ALL NINE THOUSAND AND ONE NIGERIAN DOLLARS

>she
sorry, it doesn't work like that. The schizo is only pretending so he can get some pussy to fuck, for some reason.

I really hope you're rusing, as CWC is essentially the posterboy for autogynephilia and lumping them in with 'regular' trannies is a huge slap in the face towards them.

>that time Chris pretended to be a troll and destroyed his own PS3 to collect the bounty of 9001 Nigerian dollars

no u

Liquid Chris is now divorced from that whore kacey and is now making music with his brother
he made it bros...

You remind me of those twitter freaks

nigger
i
g
g
e
r

Attached: c9gx2kf4nycz.jpg (507x338, 82K)

the idea guys definitely made everything worse, but I think people give them too much credit. I doubt they alone were able to implant all these delusions into him, he must have believed it somewhat beforehand just didn't talk about it as much as he does now

What the fuck is happening in this thread?

Attached: Capture.png (806x425, 449K)

I agree his health is absolutely terrible, but I don't buy this. Remember that he's also a compulsive liar.

Chris obsessively takes and shows pictures and documents of every miniscule aspect of his life, but has NOTHING to show proof of such a life-altering event? Not even the name of the hospital? And almost immediately after posted more Sonichu comics? My guess is he's doing whatever it takes to get extra donations (likely at the command of his whore mother).

It's true that the reaper is near, but I don't buy this.

Attached: 4chan3.jpg (669x667, 166K)

nothing, you fucking idiot

SEASON 3 VILLAIN LEAVE

Attached: 1562974886318.png (662x1187, 599K)

>people actually believe he had a heart attack
This site got way too fucking stupid these past few years.

>That Aspie feeling where you want to die but won't do suicide, instead simply hoping something comes along and ends your existence instantly.

I have a feeling that if the posters in this thread went through half of the shit Chris did, maybe they wouldn't tack on "tine" in a half-assed attempt to get china but they sure as hell would become a lot more paranoid. Probably to such a degree that they would totally misinterpret "relative that's suddenly become a lot more social" as genuine friendliness and screech at any random passerby that's just saying hello.

>"Don't call him a she!"
>Calls him Christian

Thats if the Favela man doesnt kill himself during twitch stream

>Mental illness sucks, especially when you're actually aware you have it.
Fucking this. Being a self-aware autist/aspie is torture.

Attached: 1534821232692.png (246x200, 30K)