Based

based

Attached: based.png (1280x720, 1017K)

I remember hating him so much back in like 2012. But modern PewDiePie is actually good, and he's not a bad guy.

I don’t get it

fuck off
check my 6

he's a fake shill.

please inform me

I've never watched pewdiepie and I don't really have any reason to
To me he's just some guy that christchurch guy mentioned

>modern PewDiePie is actually good

Attached: 1520221106160.jpg (807x659, 42K)

based

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 207K)

wrong pic OP

Attached: thebridge.jpg (691x421, 58K)

That part was so fucking dumb and funny at the same time, when I first started watching that series I kinda couldn't handle his noobishness, but he's been getting progressively better at a decent rate, and has become a great builder.
So now I feel shame for myself since he surpassed in building skill me in under a month, while I've been playing since alpha
how do I get good at building?

Attached: +_0b58cd7052f2c206a7820afb16417173.jpg (298x169, 29K)

haha nigger

I'm just waiting for the "pewdiepie hangs BLACK sheeps in videogames" headlines

Fuck Pewdiepie and fuck James Charles

>Totures and abuses sheep blaming it for all the woes in the world
>Gets sad when it does
What's his fucking problem?

fuck water sheep, water sheep2, chicken sheep, and most importantly, FUCK WATER SHEEP 3

niggermind

Okay fag

Grian on YoutTube has some good video on building more aesthetically. Helped me break out of my "large square house" stump.

>THE SCREECHING RETARD THAT ONLY APPEALS TO CHILDREN I USED TO HATE FOR BEING A SCREECHING RETARD THAT ONLY APPEALS TO CHILDREN ALIGNS WITH MY POLITICAL BELIEFS THEREFORE HE IS NOW BASED!!!!

Attached: file.png (501x697, 252K)

>James Charles
who?

He wanted to torture him longer before giving him the sweet release of death

>omg he hate nigger now? Basd adn redbull!

not that user but I think I know what they're getting at. Dude used to be just a literal pain to watch. Now it seems his fame, money, etc have calmed him way down and he doesn't feel the need to try so hard. Nothing to do with his supposed "political beliefs" as far as I'm concerned.

Pewdiepies content has changed a lot over the years, these days people mostly only hate him on Yea Forums because they're mindless drones that just try to "fit in" by copying whatever they see as the website consensus.

>wojakposting
Kill yourself my man

piropito is top shit compared to this clown.

Pewdiepie is a left winger liberal, though.

Wojackposting is the posting equivalent of a screeching retard, so good job undermining your own post.

He’s not a liberal though.

Attached: feel it.png (1280x720, 1.08M)