Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: VS_Trailer_Logo.png (1280x720, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XMBg0j1GGgI
youtube.com/watch?v=XV_qNEE9zt4
reddit.com/r/northernlion/comments/cc04h3/serious_we_need_to_have_a_talk_about_moderation/
livestreamfails.com/post/50592
youtu.be/F0mB4t9IfuM?t=2698
youtube.com/watch?v=F0mB4t9IfuM&t=432s
youtube.com/watch?v=NqBoNvlDVBo
youtube.com/watch?v=_Tb3TCzdyhc
clips.twitch.tv/BlushingElatedSlothLeeroyJenkins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

panders too much to the r*ddit audience

binyot y u play brown brick when can play worm game pls

was watching him as i saw this thread

Attached: 25JasZs.jpg (540x530, 16K)

I replaced SBF with him

Very bad at video game. Cool guy though.

Garbage.

Attached: sigh.jpg (237x359, 18K)

vinny seems like a real nice guy
one of the better variety streamers

He can absolutely destroy this pussy.

They're alright I guess. Not a big fan but at least I can stand them.

Is it possible to become remotely internet famous without "ironic" weebs and furries infecting your fanbase?

Haven't watched since the FF7 stream

i had a dream where vinny was doing a weird sort of "cuddle stream" where he was cuddling this black girl, but if you looked closely you could see he was actually fucking her and they were both sweating fucking buckets for some reason and it was really pretentious

ban all of them from your comment section

The only steamer worth watching even if its just because he doesn't take part in the cancerous shit like "SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON SUPPORT MY PATREON" or has stream alerts going off literally every second and responding to every single message that would pop up as a result.

Attached: 1478636536541.png (289x252, 128K)

Love Vinny. His chat sucks though since they're getting more leftist and political. Can't go one stream without chat spamming FUCK CAPITALISM AND FUCK DRUMPF

>it was really pretentious
kek

Attached: 1562483294986.png (1080x1080, 798K)

Going to buy a t-shirt during their upcoming charity event

It just seems like he's going through the motions at this point. The rest of the Vinesauce crew have gone to complete shit ever since they went to different channels instead of sharing the same one. Vinesauce is a snoozefest at this point. Jerma on the other hand seems to actually enjoy what he does and manages to keep things interesting on a regular basis. Vinny's streams are just depressing.

e-celebs are not vidya

what about me? can i too?

Attached: 1537053312105.gif (200x200, 2.47M)

GRAND DAD?!
FLEENTSTONES???!!!

vinny is unironically incredibly handsome, and I don't say that often

Strange impression

Are you Vinny? Then no.

Attached: 1562903863354.jpg (777x439, 99K)

Vinny used to be great, and he's still pretty good.
Joel is plain boring and his horrible nasal accent is a chore to listen to. It sounds like he's choking on every syllable.
Who even gives a shit about the rest.

peak vinny
youtube.com/watch?v=XMBg0j1GGgI

Remember that time Vinny started rambling about some trash band and then started making random high pitched voices? Peak comedy.

Vinny is fucking based. At least he's entertaining.

Enjoyable, occasionally some gold, occasionally a lot of annoyance from a weird voice that goes on too long. I'm more partial to Vinny than to Joel, mainly as the former doesn't go nuts yelling 'poopoo peepee' every so often. Rev is nice as well, but I only ever watch his edited down streams.

Why does he attract so many furries?

Fuck vinny. V-Dubs is the best streamer.

Pobiloops is the best vinesauce streamer.

You just know

Attached: 1562476563989m.jpg (1024x1024, 142K)

>local jabroni out-japed by Nintendo, can no longer play Banjo music at E3

I don't really mind that but they're always bringing up trans stuff out of nowhere. Like seriously who just brings up stuff out of left field like that.

i wish he would just play half life episode 2 already, i knew the fag would never get around to it once he finished episode 1 and did that trip to toomanygames
vinny's music taste is garbage but it's still interesting to hear him talk about it

Entertaining. Chat sucks. Ruins the experience. Panders to twitch/reddit too much now for jokes and memes

he looks like he wants to kill himself

Went to absolute shit round 2015. Seriously, just listen to any pre- or during 2015 stream or cut. I suggest Tingles Rosy Rupee Land Super-Cut or the MGSV lust cut. Death Road to Canada also has some of vins best and last good content.

>It's a Jabroni Mike goes on a rant about the Arctic Monkeys stream

That Chrono Cross stream, though.
>don't beeba-fraid!
>that part where he starts streaming his own stream

just go fullscreen bro

this to be honest

How is his older content better? Please explain.

>the composer for dragon quest is a dickhead because my furry chat told me so

Vinesauce is alright but Jerma and NOrthernlion is where it's at. Also, fuck the faggot, furry, and tranny vinesauce mods. They need to hurry up and neck themselves.

Look at that height difference

What about it?

THE PIZZA, HE-MAN

Are you implying a certain compact streamer is a furry?

Wasnt he the guy that beat dark souls 3 on stream?

great streamer, don't expect this thread to survive

Vinny used to be great. In his first Super Metroid stream he fucked with everyone by playing the vertical version and everybody was so confused. He also used to say "faggot" on stream and he just generally seemed to enjoy it more. He's still good and I watch him when I'm trying to fall asleep, but you can tell he's starting to get bored of streaming, he just sounds tired and doesn't make the same jokes.

Vinny used to be great every stream now he's great like once a week. Sunday streams are also complete trash, instead of constant stream bait and licensed low-hanging fruit it should go back to surreal games. He fell too far into "oh it is Sunday, gotta play BAD games" instead of "oh it's Sunday, gotta play WEIRD games"

Who's the most boring streamer and why is it Fred?

>that stream when Jerma unironically asked the chat what would his fursona be

That's just how Twitch chat is on any semi-popular stream. Unreadable.

you just don't name your kid 'Fred' unless you want them to grow into a mediocre human

He was less worried about offending his viewers and did more banter with his chat. Even back when he averaged a couple thousand on a slow day he was at least willing to have some back and forth. Nowadays he just uses chat as his own personal echochamber for his tastes and when someone gets on his nerves finally his mods either delete it before he even sees it or he gets all passive aggressive about it.
I would say the memes also got way out of hand. Meat is probably the nail in the coffin, but it was bad even around Rick and Morty airing. Sometimes I wish he would go sub-only chat, if nothing but to quell the absoulte shitriver of garbage that flows in there normally. But, alas, he just isnt like that and sees subs as totally not necessary.

I followed Fred after the charity stream and he averages like 10 viewers per stream

>He also used to say "faggot" on stream and he just generally seemed to enjoy it more.
Pretty sure that's twitch's fault, and not his. Otherwise, he'd probably verbally curbstomp all the furfags and trannies in his chat for being so annoying.

That literally never happens. You put too much stock on twitch streamers is you feel that way, dumbass.

Meat is the worst Vinesauce meme. God it's so unfunny.

Be more specific, I made multiple points there. Unless.... Of course... You put too much stock in talking about it.

I only watch Vinny. I'd like him a lot more if he didn't make random choking noises or shout so loud. It's really fucking annoying

his retarded chat loves it, so i guess thats why

>tfw joel never did the breaking windows 98 part 2 stream

Vinny's an unfunny, uncharismatic faggot who can be very passionate about the things he likes.
His audience sticks around for ZE FAHNI VOICEZ and whenever he gets ball bustingly mad at a game.

I don't get why he was so put off by the new FE, it looks like a way better game than Awakening

Yeah that's a huge bummer. I guess if you don't immediately hammer that shit down the just take over the chat. On that note, fuck jermas chat. What a bunch of whiny faggots

>fuck jermas chat
I like it when they intentionally fuck him over or post the jerma sun emote and riot when jerma tells them no. Simple shit like that makes me giggle.

>On that note, fuck jermas chat. What a bunch of whiny faggots
That's the price we have to pay when those faggots give hundreds of dollars in donations each stream to Jerma

Joel's morrowind streams will be top tier.

The whole anime highschool setting is a big turn off to normies

I liked him before he did that lie detector stream and he revealed he had a 12 inch penis

>CRUNDLE QUEST 5
>THE CRYSTALS OF GINGLEDOOF
youtube.com/watch?v=XV_qNEE9zt4

Attached: 1541061656049.png (1094x961, 1.7M)

pic related is way better then your god awful streamers

Attached: egg.jpg (1200x800, 76K)

That's a pretty superficial way to look at games but it makes sense, he always seemed like the kind of person who can't handle anything which is "too anime" unless it's from his childhood, then it's ok

Persona 5 had that setting as well and it was a megahit.

Who the fuck is this Asriel looking nigga

Either that guy is Vinny or one of the aforemantioned Fagmods.
Also,
>unpopular opinion

Vinny is literally unfunny the more happy he gets. When he was super depressed incel he was at his peak humor, now he hides too much and just sounds boring most of the time. His jokes and humour is basic, onesided, and artificial.

He literally got worse the happier he got. Like said, older streams where he was depressed, the games were a bit of a shiny light in his life. Now he's just too meme-y and has his own fanbase to cheer and echo his opinions.

I don't know, Jerma and egg are both great entertainers.

damn right bro I love eating eggs
PROTEIN HOO-HA

You have to do it from the start. If you let them fester for long they'll become permanent. Vinny unfortunately did not this. He is too friendly.

Attached: furry vs weeb.jpg (675x1200, 109K)

Christ.

Somehow, Persona is much less anime than the last like 4 FE games.

>Maybe the children should stop being so sexy

Attached: 1560227259033.jpg (720x536, 36K)

Malf is autistic as fuck and I love him
Rob is boring as fuck
Austin is a furfag who needs to be gone, he's worse then Nick
I miss Nick
Cobalt is uninteresting
Hafu and K8 are boring
Josh is god tier
Baer is god tier

>I miss Nick
Way to invalidate your post. Speaking of egg, did you see the drama on his leddit started by the massive faggot? This line exemplifies the kind of person he is:
>I go to Nick’s and Austin’s chats because I genuinely like and appreciate the people there

i'll check out joel's videos sometimes but otherwise they're just random tune-ins

>his smile and optimism: gone

Rev, Vinny, and Joel are all doing good streams at the moment.

Reported for not being videogames :)

You can shit on my for being a frogposter while we wait for deletion, I've even added some redditspacing for you.

P. S. Sent from my iPhone

Attached: Smug-Nazi-Pepe(1).png (477x768, 191K)

Vinny hasn't been funny for years now, but the compilations from when he actually played games he liked (and were shit at) are some of the best entertainment I've had from e-celebs. Vinny at his peak was the most successfully chill and goofy streamer there ever was. It makes sense he and Jerma are on good terms, they're actually pretty similar.

The rest of Vinesauce are typically only funny when interacting with Vinny. Some exceptions are Joel's Skeletor shit on SCVI

What drama? Also fuck you Nick is based when he was on the NLSS. Him, Josh, and NL have an unforgettable chemistry compared to all the new faggots they bring on.
It's a shame that all Nick does nowadays is whine on twitter about dumb political shit. But it's better then austin unironically telling NL not to say, "tran" because it might be offensive to trans people when he was talking about the town of "Tran".
Austins a faggot and I can't stand him.

>don't give a shit about old music
>Don't give a shit about normalfag science fiction
>Don't give a shit about normalfag fantasy
>Don't give a shit about capeshit
>still watch him and get annoyed whenever he spent a 50 minutes talking about he same shit he talked a week about
I realy ought to stop that

Attached: 1553472964925.jpg (598x578, 102K)

based on the undertale knockoff and cheap suit I'm going to guess that's like a 13/14 year old.

PAIN, WITHOUT LOVE

cool guy but viewers are trash

>P. S. Sent from my iPhone
nice pc filename, tryhard

there is a god but when you disobey him he doesnt pull any punches. we have been eternally cast into shade for our crimes.

thats a girl

>What drama?
reddit.com/r/northernlion/comments/cc04h3/serious_we_need_to_have_a_talk_about_moderation/
>But it's better then
NIgger what? They're both bad.

@470301804
nice try

Meant for

Attached: 54324890083215897.png (1024x768, 1.03M)

Dragon Quest Builder 2 and Minecraft streams are very good. Chat is retarded but that is expected from Twitch.

>reddit
wow how am i not surprised.

his old music talk made me pick up some new tunes so that's cool

Hypothetically if Vinny openly started to hate on furries how bad would the backlash it be? How much would he need to reorganize considering large portion of his mod base are furry/furry sympathizers?

Attached: 1562660431228.gif (353x353, 660K)

The expressions tell it all.
You just know that Vinny wants to tell all the furries to stop fucking their dogs and jump off a bridge but his aversion to drama prevents him from doing that.

Attached: 1468980424164.jpg (413x413, 103K)

Every streamer here has leddit blood in them, no matter how much they've been to Yea Forums in the past or present.

>Furries are streaming for the charity event
It would be a shitstorm worth watching.

He'd probably not stream for a few months to get shit sorted and probably not go to any cons anymore in case some furfag wants to glass him.

Not enough schut games.

>2016
>newfag
>complains about NL
Also he's wrong, we lost Nick because he grew tired of how NL ran the show, he hates playing new things and rarely gives them a try because he likes sticking to a formula.
This bothered Nick a fuckton because Nick just wanted to try new experimental games, and they actually worked, such in the case of L4D2 during a NOLSS.
NL is hesitant to play new games and makes it insanely hard to play anything new if hes not 100% sure he'll like it, which means a more stale show.
Nick also left because he goes through periods of manic depression and having a streaming schedule wasn't working for his mental health.

What was the stream where Vinny made a tranny joke and then went "That was offensive I apologize for that joke, oh wait, no I don't [something about people not being able to take a joke]"

Joel > Vinny

why do you keep projecting your own opinions onto somebody else who clearly doesn't share them.

Do you need this random eceleb to validate your views or something?

Attached: comawn.png (475x477, 293K)

Attached: 1483972682343.jpg (440x498, 21K)

Based if true

I'm pretty sure that was just your dream. If he had actually said something like that there would have been a massive shitstorm over it.

Remember when binny reacted to some MUH TRANS RIGHTS shitty "art" with a disinterested sounding "ok" or something like that

I can't remember for sure if it was a tranny joke but he 100% said something along those lines. It must have been a year or 2 ago

>straight up ignores any retard trying to do trans rights shit

he's BASED

This is his Zelda ranking. How is Vinny's taste Yea Forums?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-13 at 10.35.51 PM.png (1483x1046, 975K)

Hyrule Warriors isn't a Zelda game. That's like saying Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is a Pokemon game

pretty good

When weren't Vinny's streams depressing? Most of you bitch and whine that they aren't as depressing anymore.

It's true you dogfucking retard.

I would drop Twilight Princess to B but otherwise it's pretty accurate.

AUTISM

>Hootey left
>Direboar changed his name for some reason
>GPM outed himself so badly that he works at Gamestop these days
>Jen is still off the deep end
>Ima is constantly dealing with medical problems
>Fred is Fred
>Darren is still drunk

>d-daddy vinny totally thinks the same as me, we're the same, he's my friend!!!

Attached: crying with laughter.jpg (680x680, 32K)

Yeah, and that's like saying BOW is a Zelda game.

Name one (1) post-2015 stream where Vinny doesn't bitch about the chat, fanbase, person who compiled trash/corruption collection, or his own life. Him & Joel recently had a bitchfest meltdown about fans pretending they're the same person. On top of sucking and hating on games, it's just too much negativity for anyone to enjoy.

Rev is literally the last vinesauce member who still actively browses Yea Forums, he mostly stays on /gif/ and /f/ though.

Stop embarrassing yourself, dogfucker.

true
mainline pokemon wishes it was as good as mystery dungeon

>the mario maker 2 stream where he stood next to a comment that said "nick gurr" for 30 seconds trying not to say something about it

I don't have anything against furfags to be honest. I just find it funny how visibly uncomfortable he is about them but forces him self to endure it all. I think most would have broke the facade long ago. Same with the tranny shit.

Attached: moro laughin.gif (300x225, 814K)

>/gif/
so hes a cuck?

more talking about you than any streamer.

He actually takes HW off later.

He's not going to start screaming about trans rights or start looking more comfortable in pictures when you retards pose with him in your fucking fursuits, degenerate

Attached: IMG_20190705_192155.jpg (249x400, 16K)

Pretty based honestly. Honest quality picks. Not bumping up paltry games like the oracles to seem unique. Very agreeable. Maybe move WW down one.

Hootey's This Is The Police stream was a kino stream.

SS is the only one that matters, but to praise ALttP that highly but not have Zelda 1 in S is hypocritical, would definitely swap TP and Zelda 1 if that's his train of thought.

generic/10 really, but that's good in the case of a tier list

Ima kinda had a breakdown recently when it was revealed her mom is either a horndog or hates asian cock or something. I didnt really read it closely

tron bonne?

Nice guy and his Sunday streams are fun, however, the streams can get ruined fast by how trash his reddit audience is.

>Him & Joel recently had a bitchfest meltdown
Wait, they were actually upset about that? I always see them play it up whenever it's mentioned.

Anybody got the link? I wanna see it again lol

I hope so because his gf is cute.

Stream watcher is autistic and has trouble picking up on humor that isn't funny voices. What else is new.

Joel was getting annoyed but it wasn't much.

Look, I can lurk there when I feel like looking up NLSS shit or I can wait maybe one in week here to talk sort of talk about NLSS shit. I just happen to see them make fun of that faggot's post today.

I like their charity streams. I'm pretty sure Vinny and Joel use Yea Forums. Vinny seems like the type of guy to still browse Yea Forums. I wouldn't doubt him being in this thread.

I really hope things turn around for her. She is actually pretty chill and the amount of shit she has been dealing with lately is pretty upsetting.
That and the ALttP stream where the viewers can add whatever they like was pretty great.

Attached: 5h93rinq9bw21.jpg (750x1334, 117K)

Yeah, it was mentioned that Joel was getting increasingly agitated about it. Then he ranted about a bunch of unrelated stuff like when people point out that other streamers have already played games he wants to play. It's kinda sad that they spend so much effort getting their knickers twisted about crap that doesn't matter.

>horndog
Literally what?

i like it, and you did too before it became popular

Binyot if you're in here let me know when you're in the greater san luis region, would like to share a can of spaghetti o's with you

Those pizzas do look pretty good

Reminder that the creatura in the back is his gf lol

The charity streams haven't been the same without Hootey doing something for them and the fact they are taken up by mods.

>Used to describe someone that is horny, usually in a comical sense.

this might come as a shock but normies don't usually like furfags

Swap Twilight Princess with Minish Cap, put Spirit Tracks in B, put Link Between Worlds in C

I know what it means, but it usually refers to a men, not women. Nymphomaniacs or nymphos are horny women.

>based noclip man
Still i like how hes genuinely happy here

Did they fuck

Thats because if you rate mystery dungeon compared to mainline games it will just be on top of every list.

YOU JUST KNOW

Vinny had something to whine about too, but when doesn't he?

Attached: joel dramu.png (823x348, 72K)

fuck her cheekbones and the self shadowing engine glitched out bad here, makes her face look like the FOV slider is 20 higher than the rest of the map

Being a normal nympho is pretty different to having hilarious chatlogs about how horny you are come out.

what? why would it be a secret?

SPEEN
YEOW
Beetles reference
Bowie reference
Star Trek reference
Blade runner reference
I started late so I’m gonna call it early
I started early so I’m gonna call it early
NINTENDO
One off = full playthru

Did I miss any? It’s obvious his shitty band is his primary focus. Streaming is just his paycheck anymore and it shows.

Nah, she has an actual non-streaming bf.

That girl is a classic example of being "strangely attractive"

DMC2 PLEASE

It was an Alex Jones joke iirc, memory's a bit hazy but I remember it being during Mario RPG, I think right before the part with Booster.

this is "drama."

I think that Yea Forums should stop having so many Vinesauce and Jerma threads where you guys jerk off on how much you’ve donated.

link me somebody

She's not bad looking. Slightly above average.

Wish I could subscribe since the chatango days, could have the highest tier badge.
Fuck trannies

What? Nobody mentioned how much they donated once.

>I can't argue against the fact that the Vinesauce streamers are giant balls of negativity so I'll use "meme quotes"

I feel like Vinny could do more for viewers and popularity on Twitch. But, the people on LSF are pretty cancerous and the chat quality would diminish as a result

I know it's a buzzword by now, but these images legitimately make me cringe in a sad way. I actually feel bad for both people. Vinny obviously doesn't want to be there, but he takes the picture anyways because he doesn't want to seem like an asshole at a con. While the furry is likely some teenager that got their parents to take them to this con to take pictures with people who don't want to, and is oblivious to that fact.

Reminder to add *Pride and Pride* to your BTTV blacklist

Attached: 1469148306004.jpg (480x516, 24K)

Would smash and then wife. Looks like she has a good sense of humor. Just get rid of the nose ring and she's a 10/10

giant balls of negativity is not sharing your view and suggesting that your viewers stop spewing an overused meme on an reddit thread.

I like that there are people who think Vinny is secretly based and redpilled.

Superior variety streamer coming through.

Attached: wshand.jpg (300x300, 27K)

Chat's already a dumpster fire

His Animal Crossing and Second Life streams, him shitting on everything anime around 2014 was icing on the cake

well i don't want to block StraightPride

THE ELDER SCROLLS IS A SHIT FRANCHISE

Attached: 1509933164798.jpg (1059x595, 98K)

>vinny
>normie
pick one.

>Mods are furries
>They frequent other small furry communities
Pretty much the same reasons why the LGBT community has been popping up more often.
The chat couldn't handle comments in Mario Maker 2, imagine if it got bigger.

Attached: 1269856697362.jpg (248x252, 11K)

>well, everyone's entitled to they're opinions.

I can see them getting annoyed at it if it's constant enough. Those two aren't nearly similar enough if you watch their content instead of just watch them on youtube and see the vinemushroom.

>The chat couldn't handle comments in Mario Maker 2, imagine if it got bigger.
He mentioned that on his recent stream. Does anyone have a timestamp of the coment(s) chat truly hated?

Is that the guy that beat Dark Souls LIVE on stream?!

>cute gamer girls ruined by furfaggotry and roleplaying and or celebrity kpop crushes
Happened to my crush
FUCK

livestreamfails.com/post/50592

Heh, I heard, now don't quote me on this, but I heard he lost to a pitifully easy boss.

Attached: ldl27qtrevm01.png (874x440, 449K)

haha I'm not gay but I'd let Vinny fuck me gently as we spoon and he whispers sweetly into my ear
no homo tho haha

His smile looks real

I hope he does more Monster Rancher streams
Those are fucking gold mines

Attached: TypicalVinesauceModBehavior.png (221x155, 84K)

PERFECTLY ROUND MOUTH
UNF

Contagious smile

Seriously what drives a man to do this

Attached: a0c.gif (480x270, 2.82M)

Fun fact: There was a thread of comments of a couple of people going at it and one of them had a their profile image be a plain background with 40% on it. The whole thread got deleted though.
youtu.be/F0mB4t9IfuM?t=2698

Now that the dust has settled, did Vappy really deserve to be banished for this?

Yes

>Make a thread shitting on vinesauce
>gets deleted
>This fucking thread is ok though
Aside from Vinny, who are the jannies' favorite e-celebes? A fucking eitka thread was pinned, so I guess he's on the list too.

Wait, is that why Vappy stopped being the editor? Fucking furfags, not even once.

>that huge anti trans pic
based

>Vinny obviously doesn't want to be there
You're taking this a little too far my dude. It's some dumb girl/guy wearing a mask joining the sea of dumb girls/guys not wearing them, all taking pictures with Vinny. Everyone going to these cons are equaly obnoxious from my experience.

dsp on a good day

lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=F0mB4t9IfuM&t=432s

it's 4channel Vinny could be lurking ITT and no one would know, he just distances himself from it nowadays for obvious reasons

Persona 5 set the precedent four games ago, everyone knew what to expect. That shit however is baffling in a mainline FE.

Imagine getting fired from a job this good all because you needed to make that piece of art.

didn't he used to spam on this board?
just like when the tsundere simulator dev spammed his stream?
fuck him.

If he didn't it would've gotten worse from there.

yes

I have never wanted to get a game and then also never want to see it again within one day. Fucking neurotic little gremlin Jerma.

Attached: Just hit the green light.png (1295x730, 1.22M)

I found him because of his world.com stream so maybe.

yes, fuck him, he should have been banished sooner just for being a furfag

I just want him to play DMC3

didn't he spend 7 hours on the same minigame or some shit?

Attached: 556833485895.png (480x520, 219K)

Nah, that was a bit. But he did spend a long fucking time on pic related and the scratch tickets

Just to be clear, comments are turned off because of how annoying trannies are and not the one guy who said it like it is, right?

This stream made me really excited for the upcoming arcade in tower unite.

I hope he dies pretty soon.

Yes. We would've been stuck with his joke of an editing job where he wouldn't actually edit anything as a "hilarious jape" and would upload VODs almost a week late every time. Now John Fullsauce is editing things and actually does his job and has a perfect upload schedule. So yeah, Vappy was a shit and I'm glad he's gone.

probably the former, he doesn't want that bullshit in his chat. and the people who hate trannies don't spam 40% every stream for no reason

BARNEY PLS
DMC2 WHEN

Attached: 1466352884348.png (378x465, 253K)

has it been confirmed John Fullsauce is just vinny or is it someone else

I only watch Vinny sometimes, but I love Joel. Mostly because he's like 2011 Yea Forums personified.

Thank god. I'd rather have him be an enlightened centrist than a tranny sympathizer any day.

We won't know for sure because he doesn't want to be open about this kind of thing but he did say it best.
>"We can't have nice things for a while."

Yeah you fags never talk about trannies to an annoying extent. Vinny is also definitely a /pol/tard, he's super redpilled.

>Thoughts?

When will we get an e-celeb board for your ilk?

His character looks fucking stupid with hair.

I know it's difficult for you to comprehend behind your passive aggressive bitch reply, but normal people don't like trannies.

Spotted the tranny.

>Vinny is just as obsessed about trannies as me!
Okay kids

Nobody in chat brings up trannies until they start spamming emotes for no fucking reason.

i wonder how many people went to his stream for the first time during his breakdown joke

Ah, so you're one his asspained mods. That explains it.

In comments he refers to Vinny as someone else so I'm guessing no.

FFIX time boys

Sure, user. I totally believe you. Vinny is based (and redpilled).

So now you're just being an obtuse faggot and not acknowledging how trannies spam their shit constantly. Stop shitting up chat and dilate.

So now you're just being a faggot.
Oh wait, that was always what you were doing.

No one in this thread thinks a fucking New Yorker like fucking Vinney is redpilled, you retarded faggot.

>GPM outed himself so badly that he works at Gamestop these days
Sauce me on this one, I completely missed the whole thing and to me it looked like he just vanished from the face of earth

user you are very naive. Several children here believe that Vinny is as obsessed with trannies as they are. Its very obvious that they've been banned in chat for spamming shit, too.

t. guy who draws trans rights art

Typical 40%er reply
Neck yourself, psychopath

Attached: IMG_20190217_002436.jpg (1080x360, 31K)

>ywn get to taste Vinny's vinesauce
Why live bros?

No I draw shortstacks and furry smut, get it right kiddo.

Better get back to moderating chat faggot

Redpill me on GPM

He tried Ebegging for money which against the Vinesauce group's rules and was kicked out for a year I think but he never went back. I don't remember anything that happened after

>GPM was broke
>Streams and asks for money, earns a good amount (~1k)
>Spends all his money on garbage like shitty con t-shirts and other merch
>Begs for money again because now he can't pay his rent
>Removed from Vinesauce by Vinny

You a god user... I look up to you!

Better get back to...oh, wait, your life is empty. Never mind.

Wrong guy buddy..

Zoomer-tier, an absolute show of hand that you have shit taste. They're not YouTube's old blood, so fuck them.

Reminder that DesertP is a fucking faggot who should neck himself.

Vinny should've fired every mod that came out as a furry during new leaf

I agree, I want that guy dead.

I prefer Jerma

>One off = full playthru
This isn't bad and I hope this happens with DQXI. I doubt it will but still.

Vinny is cool but I like Joel better

Needs the RLM reference every 10 minutes.

>Google Employee named BeeKay comes around
>Shows his workplace to Vinny
>He loves it
>Throws money towards all Vinesauce members and their mods and friends
>GPM enters the picture
>Throws over a thousand bucks on his Luigi's Mansion stream
>He clearly gets emotional because he knows he can fix some financial situation
>Is thankful about it
>Days go by
>He randomly is panicking about his financial situation again
>People wonder why this happened
>He blew his fucking money on convention items and some fucking CRT
>Begs for more money
>Vinny and co. catch wind of this
>Temporary removal from the team
>This happened on his birthday
>Years later and he still isn't back
>He is working at Gamestop because he can't balance his financial state with just streaming
>He doesn't even have his girlfriend from those days

>con shirts & other merch
nigga thats not even the worst of it he was flat up using the money to buy arcade cabs

He's alright

hes dating a guy that sounds like shmorky lol

based
Jerma > Joel >>> Vinny

99/10 times whenever I watch something vinesauce related I question why I keep watching it when 99/10 times it devolves into some unfunny fuck trying to do something unfunny repeatedly and laughing with way too much forced enthusiasm

>e-Begging
Fucking hell it was worse than I thought, I thought that he outed himself as a bigot racist fuck or whatever rustles the far left's jimmies nowadays
I mean, personally I would rather an hero than beg in any form and then blow the money on stupid shit with no intrinsic value, but some people have no fucking shame

how the fuck do you people tolerate joel?

vinny is the only vinesauce streamer i can watch regularly, though every once in a while rev and imakuni play something interesting

in particular fuck dire boar and fred, if i'm waiting for vinny to come on and have the communal twitter open in a tab they seem to always be spamming it

>force your shit fetish into everything like a typical furfag cultist
yes
completely deserved
get the rope

How old are you people

His Minecraft streams are surprisingly comfy.

Attached: winkmin 2.png (349x334, 307K)

I really wonder what Kimmeh is up to these days after all that shit.
I wish it was a case of him saying something racist. That would have been entertaining.
It hurts more because I watched him when he was just starting out on Twitch and him trying so hard to get the partnership. What a total fucking hack he turned into.

>her mom is either a horndog or hates asian cock
im gonna need some context

I don't know if that makes it more or less pathetic

Ima broke up with her boyfriend Conome, who is asian. Ima's mom just went apeshit at the guy on twitter for being a creep apparently.
Hope she's ok, her streams are max comfy

Joel has been getting worse with the years, nowadays him spouting r/gamingcirclejerk humor makes him straight up unwatchable.

based and eggpilled

Attached: 1555948387636.gif (234x191, 1.42M)

so you're saying she's single

Vinny and Jerma are the last two twitch streamers I can stand watching.

I like some of Criken's stuff but he himself is an annoying prick, he's only good with "the bois", and even then only for certain games. Terrible game choice in general, always doing those retarded wow streams and pokemon randomizer.

I used to really like Northernlion but he's been getting on my nerves lately too. He's one of those streamers who looks for any excuse to just go on and on bitching about chat. He tries to downplay it but you can really tell he really thinks deep down that he is some sort of god gamer, he looks for any opportunity to remind people that he's better than Dan and Malf at any game they play and if ANYONE in chat shits on how he plays he goes off on them for like 10 minutes. He's started doing facecam a lot recently too, guy should have just stuck to youtube, NLSS is shit

Is this the /vinesauce/ general?

why is he such a little bitch when it comes to chat. he may as well just close chat because he really doesn't interact with chat much beyond overreacting to any criticism they give him

>Remember that I followed Conome on Twitter
>Locked account
Yup. Must have been pretty bad. It is a shame that I missed out on that.

Facecamming has been his smartest business decision a while.

Attached: boomer.gif (368x207, 1.15M)

joel and geepm were all i ever cared about outside of the corruption streams
and geepm's no longer with vinesauce

It was pretty bad. He brought all this drama to twitter because Ima wouldn't talk to him anymore.

>only time vinny is ever happy is when he has pizza
based and NYpilled
i pretty much agree entirely but i think nu-crik sucks in general, tomato drives me up the fucking wall too

I miss studyguy. His RAD stream was the best. But I dont think anything he did was ever saved.

For some reason I find him much more unlikable now that he has facecam on. It just really emphasizes how smug he is all the time in a way that isn't as apparent without the cam.

Tomato is the good part of Criken's streams, and now Tomato has his own stream that's way better.

damn it, i was really enjoying the yakuza streams

Attached: damedane.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

>nu-crik sucks in general, tomato drives me up the fucking wall too

my introduction to criken was when jerma did that cross over stream with his crew in the counter-strike like game where they'd do RP stuff. goddam that was a kino stream. followed criken afterwards and was very disappointed that kind of magic wasn't happening every stream

you have any more specific details? like why they broke up and how he was a creep?

I didn't read the screencaps, I'm sure if you really poked around the internet someone would have saved them. I remember at least "tiny dick asian" coming up a couple times, which was very funny and mommakuni is based and redpilled.

>Tomato has his own stream that's way better
I used to watch his streams but I just can't stand him anymore. His selection of games is great, good variety, but the guy himself does fucking nothing aside from grunting and screaming like a retard.

Hey, Vinesauce Michael here!

I think she's starting them back up soon.
All I know is she didn't feel safe around him. And her mom told him to stay the fuck away.
And yeah tiny dick asian.

2015 was also around the time I stopped watching, when Tomodachi Life was wrapping up.
I recently started watching some of his stuff again like Minecraft because hardly any of the old streamers I watched do anything anymore
RIP Monotonetim

He's the next Etika

>Tomato is the good part of Criken's streams
More like the opposite. He's an autistic over-domineering asshole who demands everyone engage in his specific gay-ass roleplay and if anyone doesn't follow his rules he starts getting hostile and bitchy.

Don't joke like that.

>etika was ever good

Who?

>Monotonetim
Now that's a name I haven't heard in years.

That would be awesome, so many kids on Yea Forums would literally cry.

He is a cunt though

Jerma's great but I hate his game choice.

After Vinny is Jerma.

Sub only would make it worse.

How do you people even know that he got fired for that image?

Yeah I'd probably cry. His streams kept me sane when I was in a really bad place before I hospitalized myself.

Joel never fulfills any promises he makes, what do you expect.

Yes, I'll agree Jerma is a forced meme who would be best left forgotten.

it'll just be Joel complaining he doesn't know how to computer and use mods

He already started the stream. It's pretty competitent so far. Limited mods, if any besides basic visuals.

his game choice is half the appeal, there's some variety. if you wanna see "legit gameplay" he still does shit like sekiro and dark souls. then he does those silly games like the slot machine fangame or carnival one from thursday, which for any other streamer would be a fucking bore fest but he actually gets into and makes it enjoyable. and then he has his off the wall streams like the bird house building or the wrestling competition or that awards show thing he did.

i definitely don't watch him every single week, and there are plenty of times he streams something that just has 0 appeal for me, but there's enough variety to keep me coming back

Jerma isn't depressed, has a gf, and isn't surrounded by a furry cult so I doubt it

He's sick of being compact.

>isn't surrounded by a furry cult
What he lacks in furfags, he has in trannies.
HE WAS KNEELING!

>Jabroni Mike
Haven't watched him since the m6000w days but I do like Ad Free Radio. Next episode when?

jojofags are the ones surrounding him

>it's another episode of Mike not just admitting he likes piss and feet in some level

>It's a Jabroni Mike tells an overly long story while Rev says "Uh, yeah" while repeatedly dying in Minecraft.

used to like him, but now he's fully embraced the "people like it when i SCREEEEAM" persona and i can no longer tolerate him

It's shit
-Fin

>tfw Mike has the same degenerate fetishes as you do
Honestly don't know how to feel about this

Attached: 1554927787668.gif (640x480, 401K)

I can't think of a single thing that would mean a mongol has a particularly quality opinion on streamers.

were's that guy who follows you?

Go to bed teckworks

I fucking hate Jojo fags. They're the bronies of anime

>not watching new king of IRL Mitch Jones

>Keeps talking about his feet
I just want him to show them already considering how often he talks about them.

24. I CAN'T stand Joel like i used to because i hate how hes barely older than me but acts like some 60 year old with 12 year old humor

If you watch this shit you are underage. Get banned.

I feel like Vinny more likely doesn’t give a shit about politics, which is why he rarely talks about election stuff or trans propaganda, he’s more into funner topics

>24
I use to be able to watch all the streamers but the ones that I like don't stream often, don't stream at all or turned out to be pricks. Joel isn't that watchable anymore outside of a couple of streams because he is so hit and miss. Vinny having some of the same games that I love be his favorites and his Dreams streams saves him from being garbage.

>Not just watching his videos on youtube and skipping forward anytime he engages the chat in dumb bullshit

>nu-crik
Funny how Criken was much better when he edited closed gameplay with friends videos on YouTube with the ABadFeeling based gang, but sucks at live entertainment. Meanwhile Jerma was ok, kinda average to me on YouTube but the dude was made for a live audience and thrives on livestreaming. Criken starting twitch just proved to me what I assumed all along: some random antisocial nerd that has a good sense of humor and editing skills, but is pretty autistic in front of a camera

joel is dead inside and vinny is a fuckboi

Jermas chat is full of trannies and they are enabled by his gf

>those last streams when he was trying to understand the boomer meme
god damn the internet and his shitty memes are the worst nigger shit on earth

his gf barely interacts with chat, if anything Vinny diverted more trannies to him

I just want Joel to play more Rimworld, Those streams were really good.

>lets his Nintendo Mario kart bias cloud his judgement because he's really shit at CTR
lol there's a reason why he has the "Vinny why u play babby game" meme

I mean her sheer presence in his life makes him scared to dabble in anything political in that area cause she'd get pissed

Joel was really getting into Morrowind, almost as if he still has a will to live.

>Says MK8D is better than CTR
Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love MK8D in a lot of ways but CTR is honestly the most intense game I've played in a while and I barely grew up with CTR in the first place. It made all the other kart racers I played in the last few years look like child's play.

good, i don't care if me and jerma agree 100% on politics, keep that shit out of my entertainment streams

>joel states that he will Lost Paradies after Shenmue 2
>excited as a hokuto fan
>drags out the shenmue 2 lp because of his own incompetence
>loses his money, loses his save at one point, feels like he doesn't want to actually play it anymore
>still hasn't finished it
>will probably forget about Lost Paradise

Furry btfo by weeb

Chat doesn't agree with you

Joel literally can't commit to anything, even his health, what do you expect as a lazy Swede

What's up between Jerma and Kiwo? Why does he shill her so hard?

what the fuck is an ironic weeb

Joel is probably the worst when it comes to scheduling.

reddit.com/r/animemes

>Joel still smokes
>Vinny quit years ago
Joel will the the first Vinesauce to go. Which is a shame because he is the one who loves it as much as Vinny.

[X] Doubt. He has that scandinavian healthcare democrats tell me all about. One of the fat women will be the first.

>Did I miss any?
LOTR reference

Joel's health profile:
>diabetes
>has put on more weight
>eats and drinks (in unhealthy amounts)
>still smokes

Even with good healthcare you can die with these things.

>He still smokes
>Is around my age
I'm really worried for him.

Vinny is really fucking hot and I hope he'd let me be his own personal cocksucker and onahole for his thick, girthy, musky, Italian cock

Attached: downloadfile.bin.jpg (770x728, 65K)

>that wasn't even the first time he included Vinesauce in some capacity for his degenerate commissioned porn

I still can't believe the fucking idiot thought nothing of asking for Vinny's face to be included. What a retard.

Attached: 1549679194161.jpg (1920x1080, 132K)

HE'S MY BABY
youtube.com/watch?v=NqBoNvlDVBo

I mean he said he stopped, but we don't know what happens off-stream.

Uh you dont understand european healthcare.

>"I don't have anything against furfags"
>posts furshit
what a fucking surprise. give yourself a bullet in the brain.

I am european myself, otherwise I wouldn't make this statement.

>>diabetes
It's Type 1 diabetes, the one you're born with and can't cure

Which sucks for him.

Get brain healthcare.

>moro from mononoke is furshit
jesus christ please fuck off to wherever you came from

You can't cure either version.

Going really hard keto, working out, and getting fit actually might do a bit for type 2.

Why? In europe all of these insurances (at least the supposedly "free ones" gladly take your money from your paycheck, but when it comes to getting something paid for an operation or medicines they become stingy as fuck and rarely pay a part of what it would cost.

I would put WW a tier below but based taste.

You sound british, and they brexited.

>tfw tried to watch his crash team racing stream
>tfw expects it to be like his kino meme-tier mario kart 8 streams, but worse because of the skill gap
>ends up just being streams of vinny not being good at the game and keeps talking about how bad he is and gets depressing to watch the more he sucks
>tfw no retarded lol funni xd sounds to make it better
>one of the worst streams he ever done on a game with so much meme potential
>also outed him as a furry
It sucks dude.

Attached: 12314134.png (1024x966, 1.02M)

I am german.

Get brain healthcare.

Excuse the fuck me?

I haven't watched any of his CTR streams did he really out himself as a furry or does he think the trophy girls are hot?

just glad he realised his shit music is a money sink and stopped shilling it

that is weird, he never shilled Criken or Vinesauce that much. it might be 'cause Kiwo is a huge fan, but idk

>NL

Attached: file.png (112x112, 18K)

sadly, wrong

The trophy girls, he gave it the ol' "I'm not a furry but..."

>(You)

Kiwo goes in his chat and discord, and has made greenscreen edits. So she's more involved than the other two.

I like him he's funny
Can't watch all his streams but I always tune in on Sundays for the crazy shenanigans he gets into

oh boy is it vinesauce time?
>ctrl+f "fur"
>40 results
yep it's vinesauce time

Which one do you think Vinny would do? Asking for research purposes.

Swap ALttP and LA, demote BotW by one

People are the same way with Rouge though.

>Not liking Recettear
Stop

What is wrong with him putting more focus on his true passion, exactly?

He's a very handsome boi, no homo

The type of person that goes "omg I'm like so into anime" and then lists off whatever is playing on Toonami at the time and the safe basic choices everyone and their mother has watched. They also like to post a lot of shitty anime memes and tell you about how it's problematic that anime characters and games with anime artstyles have sexualized characters and how every female character needs to be in a burka and at least 35 years old.

As a Pcbro, I find it a little weird how bad he is at HL mods

I'm avoiding those streams so I don't spoil it for myself, Recettear is on my backlog
Incidentally how is chat handling Jerma engaging in weebery

Do you think there's a bunch of streams where Vinny ia naked? And jerking off his fat cock?

I feel this way about Vinny

at least he doesn't narrate every single thing that happens in game like every other streamer
>whoa what was that item, ok i grabbed it, ok i'm about to jump, whew guys I made the jump that was close.
>OH NO i DIED, I have to make that jump all over again?! Ok guys here we go again
>haha WHOA THANKS FOR THE 100 BITS, can we get a shoutout for dongblaster12 for his contribution, thank you so much my guy my dude

a lot of 'em were complaining but it died down as the stream went on.

Hey buddy what the fuck

Attached: IMG_20190708_175833.jpg (640x309, 35K)

Literally this. The fact that I didn't know what Vinny looked like for a fucking year after I started watching his streams is... refreshing.

Joel is better, I mean the motherfucker just streamed, Gta Sa conspiracacy night, Dwarf Fortress Season 2, and Morrowind in the same week. North Korean os destruction too but that stream was shit.

Attached: 1489124367000.gif (255x255, 334K)

>"Smash once a week because I don't wanna saturate"

More like once a month long after everyone else has already finished.

The worst thing is when they're too busy with chat to pay attention to the game, miss something important, and then blame the game for not making sense.

Trump unironically needs to win again so that Vinny will be more free to express himself more freely. I know Vinny has to hold himself back because of his degenerate Tranny and Furry viewers are constantly on his back. Yeah he holds so cucked views, but for the most part I know he's way more based than he's able to let on. Frankly alot of streamers and personalities have to restrict themselves due to rabid SJW fans that'd go after them if they stepped to far out of the accepted norm.

Essentially vote Trump 2020 if you wish to help create an atmosphere that'll set Vinny free.

Dropped him when he pulled the pride day shtick. Mostly because of what a cuck he is toward chat-trannies, and the declining quality of his sunday streams.

I don't know if you're talking about a different stream but Sub Rosa was great too. The unintelligible Vin Diesel voice Jerma did had me dying.

He just said during the dorf stream he will.start the kenshiro yakuza game at the end of july.

He beat Shenmue 2 already

Why do /pol/tards always latch onto Vinny, and make up this whole idea that he is secretly a redpilled /pol/tard who hates trannies and niggers and fags? You are kinda starting to sound like the trannies you hate, needing your e-celeb crush to approve your political opinions. Kinda faggy.

Also, can he stop voice acting his FFIX playthrough? It's nauseating.

>pride day shtick
What happened?

He hasn't smoked in like 5 years tho. What the hell are you talking about.

Just stop sperging, tranny.

The american or the swede?

But I can't like him if he's not based!!! Like my BASED JonTron or my BASED PewDiePie!

if i were to truly guess what vinny's views were, i would assume he just doesn't care about political or gender-related topics. he might've been a bit edgier in the past, but i feel he generally doesn't care now

How long have you guys been watching vinesauce?
I been watching vinny and joel since 2013. The only reason I know about vinesauce is because vinny used to shill his stream on here from 10-13.

Attached: watch_out_because_im_gonna_say_nig.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

What's with all of the OwO shit all the time then? Or has that really turned into a normalfag meme at this point?

700,000 games is still my all time favorite stream from him, there's just something about him and playing Grandma games that's amazing

Honestly yes
I would bet a significant portion of owo memers probably don't even know about the original copypasta

2011, found him on a thread here, him & joel
I really only watch them still. Sometimes Hootey's speedruns, sometimes Limes, but Vinny & Joel are still my go-to streamers. Nobody else on the team (Fred, etc) appeals to me at all.

I've met Vinny a lot at cons he's been too. Way back when the Vinesauce meetup was like 10 people. Guy has consistently been able to pick me out in a crowd, remembers my twitch name as well as my full name, and has even come up to me of his own accord to have a quick chat. Dude is super friendly and down to earth. Not sure why everyone hates on him so bad.

He claims that he played more HL than any other game but he doesn't even know the console commands? Come on, now.

The only times I watched KY was when him and joel would do dwarf fortress pass off streams. Idk if those streams are archived tho.

>listens to a transcript of himself playing minecraft
he's too insane for an asylum

because they don't have any reason to hate him. he does what he wants and is successful at it, and doesn't resort to cheap twitch tactics that everyone else has been forced into to get noticed now that everyone and their brother is doing it. Vinny is chill and entertaining, even when the games themselves suck he's still good background listening material.

I honestly like Joel better, by not much.
I dunno, I like meme voices and retarded noises because it doesn't drone out and get boring.
It's annoying yes, but it doesn't get me to sleep.

didnt one of his streamers get caught showing his cock to 12 year old girls from the old chatango? fred i think?

Jerma is boring.

That's not really that out there. :/

Attached: 1561671257175.jpg (890x280, 27K)

I'm just waiting for him to start Mario Maker now. RPG's are vinnys favorite but oddly they're the least entertaining to watch, for me anyway. Mario Maker is kinda fun though

No reason to watch anything but fullsauce archives. Nothing about his chat is interesting or funny, his interaction is shit, and he freaks out whenever someone post more than 1 emote at a time or "low quality" messages.
Also I don't give a fuck about what he thinks of David Bowie's Xth album or what the latest movie he saw was and the related RLM video about it. I don't think there's any musing I've heard from him that I've thought was particularly interesting at all.

> and doesn't resort to cheap twitch tactics that everyone else has been forced into

That he spammed this place is reason enough. Nice attempt at revision though.

Joel is innocent humor done best. It's like the guy has an immunity to crude or obscene humor

>vinny plays mario maker
>trans flag shows up in the comments
>another one appears next to it, but with a cross
>chat instantly explodes
>vinny is just awkwardly silent about it and avoids the general direction of the trans flags
>immediately disables the MM comments afterwards.

boy that was awkward.

To be fair, that's when there was a shit ton of small tier streaming communities doing the same thing on here back before twitch started. It's the only way they could gain an actual steady viewer base

>poo poo pee pee tier shit every stream
uhhhhhhhhh bro thats obscene

i hate how vinny deals with awkward shit by just ignoring; all it does is make the situation more awkward. i wish he grew a pair and actually talked about dumb shit on screen. i remember there was obvious foot fetish art about hatgirl that appeared during the art segment, and he just stayed silent and moved passed.

Either Joel's distraction moments have gotten more irritating or I'm becoming more irritable. It's getting harder and harder to tolerate his streams.

why the fuck are trannies spamming levels with this shit? is this going to be like tranny flags in smash but even worse? what's wrong with these "people"?

Vinny's levels are actually really well made. He keeps talking down about them but they're actually some of the better-made levels I've seen. He's got a good eye for design.

Attached: vins levels.png (1176x692, 387K)

went downhill ever since Tame left and Exhoarder(Joel) got big

if he says something wrong, the entire internet cuck force of trannies/losers will lynch him. it's better to say nothing.

Where are we going treebeard?

except for that firework shit

you know that shitfaced swede doesn't know that? there's a reason he says that shit constantly and I'm pretty sure its not cause he finds it genuinely funny cause its childish

Swedes have no concept of obscenity and thus no propriety.

Aw shit I hadn't seen this before, god damn

Attached: 1510803561503.png (745x637, 10K)

They are above average.
And the average in this game is fucking horrible.

Really? I remember him being very direct when some fuckhead sneaked porn games on his stream. Granted, it was only when it happened the second time. Vinny usually doesn't get confrontational unless it's a reoccurring issue.

It's almost as though some people can tolerate certain subcultures rather than fester hatred towards them simply because they're different or odd.

Every subculture has it's vocal minority of venomous weirdos. Why can't we all accept that and spend all this misused energy hating things doing something productive and meaningful instead?

Attached: images.jpg (211x239, 6K)

Remember when vinny showed a dead body in stream?

It's missing the funny part
youtube.com/watch?v=_Tb3TCzdyhc

what are some good fullsauces to watch

He probably says that because he believes being proud of SMM2 levels is autistic

Man you kids are really gay for trannies

I think that was actually a pig or something, but that really freaked out poor ol' Vinny.

his skies of arcadia stream was pretty good, from 2014 i think

um actually we're straight for trannies you fucking alt-righter

north left series

Subnutt is god-tier

TUTURU~

Bridge constructor, tomodachi life, corruptions, crypt worlds

Heard of them for years and popped into threads and seen some moments from those streams as well as heard stories of them. Never really got around to actually watch streams until Tomodachi came around.
>Mods and Vinny clearly don't want to mention it in the case of possibly dragging it out
>LGBT chat members clearly want to push them to validate their existence by spamming
It is a shitshow.

Is he as hot in real life?

>people acting like being attracted to Garnet is creepy since she's 16

Fucking come on.

wanna talk about some dedication?

Surprised he didn't put Zelda 2 at the top, dude loves that game. He even mentioned it during his interview with the Shovel Knight devs.

Attached: 1448175096138 (1).png (978x551, 693K)

I don't think it's possible to type out a scream primal and animalistic enough to properly reply to this post

>don't give a shit about old music
ZOOM ZOOM

I know that the previous stream had Nick Gurz as one of the comments in one of the levels.

Jerma spending hours in a fake arcade while he had the text to speech read the script for an entire Spongebob episode so he could earn fake tickets to get a fake boombox that he pawned for very little fake money in order to buy fake scratch off tickets was kind of fantastic.

The best part is that he also used some of his money to buy fake Jordans.

clips.twitch.tv/BlushingElatedSlothLeeroyJenkins

Comfy games where he can just tism out are always great

I miss Japonies.

I was fucking crying during that part.
It was so stupid, I loved it.

remember when northernlion outed the furry about how much money he spends on transformation art

That Mario Maker online sure is great.

Why does he even do it?
The lag makes it absolutely unplayable.

I just finished that vod and it was great. I hope he gets a trump impersonator.to read that jermacraft script too.

Was he actually naked?

that exasperated 'wahoo' in this lag has been the funniest thing all night, now i remember why I love watching this

His robobot and triple deluxe playthroughs are comfy as fuck.
And also the SMBX Mario Contest along with the Call of Cthulu romhack.

I cannot fathom. It is totally worthless and joyless.

what is this?

If anybody is looking for a jerma stream to watch, watch the kane and lynch 2 stream him and etalyx did. One of the most funniest streams I ever seen.

Attached: InbornUnhappyDodosize_restricted.gif (400x304, 2.78M)

Jerma frequently mentions hes topless when streaming (boomer energy) and thats the reason he doesnt facecam often so probably. Also his camera does this thing where it captures the first frama of the previous capture so he didnt expect it

Healthcare doesn't make you immortal or something, what are you even on about? Explain the "European" healthcare system to a German person, please. Europe isn't even a country, not sure how such a thing could even exist.

In one of his dreamcast streams his cam caught him topless because of the glitch where it would show the last frame captured before showing the live source. He has since replaced that cam though.

I'm so sick of this edit. You know this Italian man has hair on his chest. Fucking come on.

>"Storm Area 51" mario maker level
Kek

that, and some others that are 10/10
>Quiet Man
>Flash Games stream
>Hotline Miami 2
>700,000 games part 2
>Monster Rancher
>Dreamcast streams (especially Seaman)
he replaced it because this boomer needs to stream topless constantly for some reason
>hey streamer turn on facecam
>I cant im fucking NAKED

>20$ a year

He should play touhou again.

Attached: 1556321971085.png (900x900, 755K)

VORE

give me you art lol

They weren't bitching, it was someone in the subreddit who brought up how annoying and stale the "Vinny and Joel are the same person" meme is and both Vinny and Joel chimed in to agree, that yes, it is kind of annoying at this point.

>Star Trek reference
Trekkies are always based.

2012? Maybe 2013? Saw some of his corruption videos and got hooked. Got into Joel around 2 years later through his Sims videos which had gotten me to laugh harder than anything else at the time. I should rewatch them sometime.

Jerma Rumble 2019 can't come soon enough

Attached: how about you suck a fart out of my ass.png (708x835, 1.19M)

Someone should gift him the new one when it comes out, then we can all enjoy the KFC 2hu. Also he loved Nitoriware, which was nice.