Friendly reminder that Viridi did nothing wrong!

Friendly reminder that Viridi did nothing wrong!

Attached: 9ya29f7kgjj11.jpg (384x384, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A_ibVoxsIf4
youtu.be/l8D2D9tTqOQ?t=36
youtube.com/watch?v=2kPwTTQb6D8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Didn't she want to literally genocide all of the humans

Divine cunny

Why does everyone ship her with Pit?

Annnd?

Attached: Viridi png.png (384x384, 128K)

I wanna pin down viridi and fuck her raw

FBI OPEN UP!

You're arresting Viridi for seducing a minor, right?

Attached: viridigun.png (263x268, 84K)

I want to see an Aurum version of Viridi to juxtapose her natural theme.

Well it's canon that Viridi has a body of an 8 year human girl. So if that person wants to do "that" to Viridi, then I'm concerned.

Deep dick nakadashi ahegao sex with Viridi where she admits she loses to dick.

I want to fug the smug out of Viridi.

What's wrong with wanting to fuck an ageless goddess with the body of an 8 year old child?

That's bad.

You just answered your own question.

based

Because she's smug?

>Viridi did nothing wrong!
>Bullies Lucas
why is she so based?

imagine the smell

I bet it smells Divine

>reset bomb

So did all the thousands of people she killed get better or is she still a mass-murderer.

She's a fucking goddess. You think she cares about who she killed?

But she has a brain age of 24

Humans don't get better in Kid Icarus.
They kind of gloss over it but thousands, if not millions of people die throughout the whole game.

The whole shit about a single underworld jobber costing a ton of humans soul to make really ups the death counter

being a human in kid icarus sucks since hades made his army with souls, and basically if any human died, whether a saint or a sinner or dying of old age all the souls would just go to hades as opposed to him taking souls of only bad people. that sucks knowing that when you die, you're soul, no matter who you are, will be used and combined with other souls just to make a monster for Hades.

reminder that medusa by theorems has done even less wrong

Attached: medusa hungry for love.jpg (480x440, 208K)

Hades did LITERALLY nothing wrong.

Attached: hades.jpg (220x229, 14K)

t. Hades

That means no BBC for a blonde goddess like Viridi

Oh good a KI thread.
If they made a sequel I think it would be interesting if it controlled like zone of the enders.

Assuming Hades doesn't just decide to eat your soul instead, which means no reincarnation for you at all.

As Hades pointed out there's no difference between reincarnation and nonexistence from the soul's point of view, found it strange how this sound logic was kind of glossed over, Pit just goes "NUH UH"

Attached: 458664.gif (400x231, 974K)

Wasn't there also mention from Palutena that Hades's gluttony was threatening to destroy the universe because of ruined balance or something?

You wouldnt want to die knowing your soul will be used to kill your friends and family

Hades was ruining everything because he just razing the fucking earth to the ground and overflowing the stream of souls but the idea that, conceptually, destroying a soul is harmless was never disproven.

If Hades doesn't get your soul, then the Soul-eating Monster just eats it.
Only a small fraction of souls actually get an afterlife.

She has a big butt, therefore she's wrong

Attached: viridibutt.png (700x710, 614K)

pretty sure there is no afterlife in the KI universe, just reincarnation or oblivion

she likes him

That was just Hades being full of shit like always, and he knew it. Like said, morale among mankind would plummet overall, and the way Hades was going about it, there wouldn't be any souls left in the end. Palutena or Viridi could have refuted his reasoning. But Pit is dumb, Hades is good at arguing, and at the end of the day he just loves seeing poor little Pitty Pat squirm.

FUCK HUMAN

Attached: viridi.jpg (245x295, 21K)

The city of souls is supposed to be the afterlife.
Souls that can't reach it are reincarnated. Those that do have to survive the soul-eating monster and then they're laid to rest. Or they would if Hades did his job.

The serious lack of rule 34 about her also mean that she dint do something right either…

Attached: 5b4.jpg (680x762, 89K)

what do souls taste like

Everyone likes her, and we play as Pit.

shit

based

Like he said, nothing wrong.

little hints but most people focus on the tsundere scene
youtube.com/watch?v=A_ibVoxsIf4

I don't know this lore or what she's done, but she looks cute af.

Wrong.

shes the greek goddess of nature and she exterminated an entire army and destroyed at least one city because of environmentalism, and that was just onscreen

probably same flavour that only gods have the taste buds for

What's with those hips?!

Hades IS the soul-eating monster, hence the issue.

According to Hades, taffy.

Palutena is the Goddess of humanity.

Attached: Palutena dress.jpg (834x1200, 218K)

Attached: 1535437852928.png (740x2908, 98K)

Me too, Pit. Me too

Attached: 1411400269441.jpg (1181x6967, 2.09M)

If you can't read, how did you read him saying that?

Uhh, a friend read it for me. Yeah

Attached: 1562059396663.jpg (259x259, 8K)

Your story checks out

Attached: Gendou.jpg (600x400, 65K)

Don't forget that over the course of the game
>Medusa attacks the surface with the Underworld Army
>Hades hijacks the army from Medusa after Pit offs her
>Viridi crashes the party with biological nukes, aiming the genocide all humans
>Pit neutralizes Viridi's ability to genocide humanity, but then aliens invade and attack
>The Chaos Kin seals Pit's soul in a ring, unconscious for 3 years, hijacking Palutena and setting humanity's only defense against them
>So now you have the Underworld Army, Palutena's Army (including Pit himself), and the Forces of Nature all decimating humanity, with only a scant few like Magnus and Gaol able to fight back
>This goes on for THREE FULL YEARS before Pit is able to reclaim his body and start the fight back
>Eventually the Underworld Army is defeated and Hades slain
>But then Viridi starts her crusade to wipe out humanity again, recruiting Dark Pit after the events of Smash 4

I would not be surprised if, just by the duration and scale of the war, Pit and Palutena manage to defeat all the forces opposing them, but in the process humanity is rendered completely extinct from the conflict.

just worth a big booyah

youtu.be/l8D2D9tTqOQ?t=36

he died, so you're right

WOOMY
why the fuck do all the VAs sound so different

>mammals went extinct
>not just humans, but all mammals
>Viridi is happy about this
For being the Goddess of Nature, she doesn't seem to really care about the fauna that much.

>I would not be surprised if, just by the duration and scale of the war, Pit and Palutena manage to defeat all the forces opposing them, but in the process humanity is rendered completely extinct from the conflict.
for your information Magnus exist
youtube.com/watch?v=2kPwTTQb6D8

plants , birds and sea life still around
she takes it as a victory

Oh, yeah? If she hates humans so much then why does she look like one?
Checkmate, gods.

what if humans just look like gods

I mean even Magnus and Gaol too. That's how bad it could get, and to put it into a frame of reference Pit and the player could understand beyond just "this nameless army is dead now". Magnus and Gaol died in the conflict, and their souls were devoured/reincarnated. You won the war, Palutena and Pit, but at what cost? Was it worth it? Who did you protect?

They died? When? How? Pretty sure they are well and kicking by the end of it all hell to take down Magnus you would have to send a lesser God like Phosfora and if he where carrying Hefestus gear well...

You didn't read the reply chain. This is a "what if" after the final war's end, because despite Hades' death and the defeat of the Underworld Army the war still rages so long as Viridi lives. Smash 4 made that clear.

It smells like nature.

I can imagine how Palutena would react if someone actually tried to take Pit away from her.
>Would think that its cute that someone has the hots for Pit
>Would tease him
>Then when he starts to spend time with that other person, she begins to decline mentally
>Begins to come up with reasons to keep Pit around
>Pit, begins to see through her schemes and begins to ignore them unless they are really serious
>Palutena then really goes off the deep end
>Breaks into the person's house and warns them to stay away from Pit
>Even spreads her wings as an intimidation display
>Then when she hears that they are gonna tell Pit about it. A bolder just "accidentally" falls onto their house

Sauce?

She’s more obviously into Pit/tsundere in the Japanese script.

I wanna see Magnus go Kratos on Viridi’s ass.

Nah, taffy is the best analogue to the texture and consistency of souls. We don't know what they taste like yet.

Hades alludes them to bacon

I don’t think he could take a major goddess if they were serious. Hell, most of the time Pit only wins his fights by borrowing power from other sources and Pit is already baseline above a human.

humanity is a plague, a purge is best for everyone

Fuuuck I want to play this game again. But not on the 3DS.

Knowing him if He were to snap he would go after every single divine being there is! it would be god of war but whit good gameplay decent durability and good replability
Again he could outshine the Little angel and put down champions whit just a slab of Steel a little help from Hefestus would do wonder for a warrior of that caliber.

already confirmed no port coming
so emu or 3ds it is

Attached: Phosphora_-_Kid_Icarus_Uprising_sprite_3.png (212x256, 105K)

He would need that divine blessing though so he would need a sponsor. He was doing good against Pit when neither of them had blessings but Pit is like Link from Zelda, he finds and uses tools/magic/blessing to help him take down gods that are normally way out of his league.

Does this game run well on an emulator?

lol

Wholesome

ha

>already confirmed no port coming
Where?

Sakurai said so himself

Sakurai confirmed it a while ago
He's basically said he has no plans of ever touching it again because it was a stressful time working on it, the team didn't have much harmony. Also smash is life

Well, hello there little sprout.

Attached: 1559884670977.jpg (288x300, 17K)

I doubt he's got that much say if Daddy Nintendo decides they want some port monies

I'd say you guys haven't play the game or pay attention but the whole thing is in a grey area. After she reset'd there are survivors... in an area that was eco nuked minutes earlier.

Now as for the underworld, yes, they're the problem.

Literally like roses.

>has a body of an 8 year human girl.
>So if that person wants to do "that" to Viridi, then I'm concerned.
Then you would be stupid because of the gods lifespan.

ITT: people who project their self-hate
Fuck off, Viridi shill. What's the endgame here?
Humans are nature. Unless their replacement under Viridi were perfectly loyal to her (in other words, lacking free will, stagnant, boring, and etcetera), they'd eventually reach the point humans are at now.
Any group with free will would eventually split and go to war.
Any group with free will and the drive to advance (which they'd have to have, or again, stagnant, boring, etcetera) would eventually reach a tech level nature alone could not.
What would she do when they advanced to a human-like point? Would she eradicate them too, and start again?
Maybe the first few times. But EVENTUALLY, she'd have to figure out her fucking mistake and either play with glorified dolls for the rest of eternity or GROW THE FUCK UP UP AND ACCEPT THAT THINGS CHANGE.

TL;DR: Humans are the endpoint of any universe that isn't a glorified dollhouse and anyone who wants Viridi to successfully kill humanity in the process of learning this has an IQ lower than numbers can dream of expressing. Entire fields of mathematics will be created to measure just how fucking stupid all of you are. Go directly to hell and eat your own shit for eternity.

Attached: file.png (500x499, 369K)

Why do you assume Viridi gives a shit about free will, retard?

I literally just explained it you fucking asstard.
A universe without it is a glorified dollhouse. Would you be able to satisfy yourself, eternally, with literally no other intelligent life? No, you fucking couldn't.

Check out this fag.

Attached: Rinne.jpg (640x480, 115K)

ah a fellow man of culture

some animals gone but...
just a small price to get rid of humans for her

Cope harder, dipshit

You mean millions?

Pit remains the same and Anthony will likely never change for any other Pit voicelines
Palutenas VA did not return for smash 4 and we have been with this new one since then
Viridi was voiced by Hynden Walch in Uprising and smash 4 but got shitcanned because Nintendo are being hardasses about non unionized VAs, she's probably the absolute most different sounding in Ultimate and it sucks but it's unlikely to change

It's a shame that you only get to see her kill like one person.
>No mountains of corpses to show just how real her trail of death and destruction really is
>No visuals of Tentacle Rinne voring dozens of people at once
>No scene of Rinne slaughtering hundreds of people and forcing Hijiri to watch as she's powerless to stop her, breaking her down with each person getting turned inside-out

>Humans are nature.
Wrong.

You don't matter user. There's countless other forms of life, and they'll all come and go. The gods are fine, thanks.

Is that why his dev studio closed after making it?

But Sora ltd is pretty much Sakurai since ever? Is Sakurai dead now?

Project Sora but

Palutena is the Goddess of "light" which is lame and shitty. She herself is weak an impotent, humanity would be fucked unless she had won the divine lottery and gotten the walking apocalypse Pit as her minion. She's an embarrassment and deserves to be bulled by Medusa who she helped to create with her pettiness.

Ok, I'm gonna have to know what this is about.

Stop posting, Medusa

>human are nature
Wrong

>Humans are the endpoint
Wrong again

Your arrogance is astonishing and your delusion that humans should have dominion and be able to destroy what they want is exactly the reason why VIridi wants to kill all humans.
You're probably a Republican too because of how obtuse your logic is.

>randomly bringing politics into this shit
Fuck off, newfag

Attached: ActRaiser-2-SNES-Xtreme-Retro-5.png (586x449, 30K)

>Medusa

Close.

Attached: Amazon_Pandora_-_Kid_Icarus_Uprising_sprite_1.png (212x256, 105K)

Fiendish Magical Girl Rinne. It's an ero visual novel with like 2 choices to make, total.
Girl gets superpowers to fight evil and immediately uses them to kill everyone.