Any good YouTube Channels for Background Noise?

Pic unrelated. Are there any good YouTube channels that would make for great background noise while grinding in a game? Something that doesn't require much attention? I usually just watch TCAP.

Attached: YqcHLPY.jpg (981x1222, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DydIK14AvXI
youtube.com/watch?v=9AvOeeXocqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just some chill music or something would be better.

Mandalore and sseth

I always have sleepycast in the background when I take a walk and try not to laugh when cory says autistic shit

Northernlion for sure. Super chill.

Northernlion, of course. I even use his Isaac videos to go to sleep.

Attached: 1558933858106.gif (700x394, 295K)

The McSpencer group podcast

Mr. Metokur.

Fuck off Jim

youtube.com/watch?v=DydIK14AvXI

How do you have youtube videos in the background that aren't exclusively a podcast? The video portions always require my full attention due to the information/editing.

>laughs at something for two minutes then puts it in the screen so you can see it

archwarhammer
if your into that sort of thing, personally im enjoying vraks

I was thinking about the streams, not the videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=9AvOeeXocqc
EVERYTHING TAMMER RELATED

LETS ALL GO TO CARGONIA
LAND OF STOLEN THINGS
OBEY THE QUARTERMASTER
UNLESS HE IS A LING

Attached: 1562796703170.jpg (800x549, 74K)

I cant tell what what is more embarrassing, Jim's content or his fanbase. Dude is too in love with his own voice.

>listen to a Youtube video while grinding a game
>video is pretty quiet, crank the volume
>random ad plays at 1,000,000 decibels
>frequent double ads

fuck youtube and fuck content creators

>Dude is too in love with his own voice.
He has an amazing voice though. I'd shill for shekels on Jewtube if I had his voice.

Okay paypig, thanks for sharing

youtube thread about gaming on a gaming board gets deleted, but this shit stays up.

where can you even talk about youtube gaming channels (thats NOT reddit)?

You...You don't have adblock? Why...?

You're welcome, friend!

This guy adds nothing to the topic he's discussing though. He reads an article or a reddit post in a sarcastic tone and says the edgy Yea Forums equivalent of "oh my god can you believe that?" His old videos he basically just took information he found on Yea Forums and added some jokes to it. I won't even spare 5 minutes for his new shit. I don't know if he is purposely appealing to the children of 9gag or if he just lost whatever amount of talent he used to have.

>wanting to discuss e celebs
I'm afraid Reddit's the place for you anyway

>Not having Jewtube premium

Best subscription money I've spent

Listen to some audio books instead

>e celebs
not ecelebs. actual gaming channels, and promoting your own channel as well.

asking , what is a good gaming channel on youtube shouldn't have been deleted. Fuck, I was thinking about promoting my channel on here to get some good criticism but it looks like the community here changed yet again and aren't helpful anymore.

whatever I guess.

I'm not a Yea Forums user, thank god, so don't base your decision on me

Opie and Anthony episodes with comedians

that's Joel, not Jim.

Radiostalker

>that feel when Northernlion uploads an isaac episode with no game sounds so its just him talking for a half hour

cringe

This guy has gotten so goddamn lazy with his content. It's literally just Whang! except he sometimes swears.