Sleeping on the yakuza series was a big mistake

Sleeping on the yakuza series was a big mistake.
These games are awesome.

Attached: 1562741568100.png (540x389, 304K)

I love Karaoke

Attached: 184554745.jpg (1920x1080, 249K)

Yakuza 3 remaster in the west WHEN

Attached: 20181124165938_1.jpg (1920x1080, 337K)

I got burnt out after finishing Kiwami. I played 0 through Kiwami 2 but the magic was lost for me the more I played them

>all that minigame bullshit for the plat in Judgment
Fucking kill me. Mahjong is the worst because the AI fucking cheats.

Agh yakuza 3 on PC when?

If I wanted to get into the Yakuza games but only have a PC, where should I start?

Most people say 0 but I started at 1 and finished 2 until playing 0 and I enjoyed it.

On steam I see Yakuza 0, Yakuza Kwiami 1 and Yakuza Kwiami 2.

Go with 0. It's the official starting point now.

You can just do 0 kwiami 1 and then kwiami 2. Then you either got to get a console or wait for the rest of the series to be remastered or ported or emulate.

Thanks guys. Controller or KB+M?

Is there a yakuza protagonist that ever actually killed

>using a bat when you can use the Sagittarius Switch

Attached: DkTMGXJUUAAdZT6.jpg (1118x627, 79K)

real yakuza use a controller KB/M

>caring about achievements in current year
jesus christ fucking kill yourself unironically

They all killed people and you can't convince me otherwise.

I'm curious, how many people who started with 0 actually went on to play through the rest of the series? I'm sure there's plenty of people who bought Kiwami and Kiwami 2, but like how many actually cared enough to get caught up?

Controller obviously.

I hope soon because I just finished kiwami 2 the other day.

Can we all agree that, no matter what, every Yakuza game has at least one kino boss?

Walking simulator movie game with mindless combat and okay ish side missions n activities

You still got 3 4 5 and 6 to play. Buckle up.

I never beat 0 and that was my first one. Got bored around the time u switch over to the other guy

Judgement 2 with playable Kaito when?

I just finished 0 last month and I started Kiwami last night. I intend on seeing it through as long as they actually bother to bring over the 3, 4, 5 PS4 ports.

>main boss of the game is actually a bro that in the end, saves you from the real villian
Is there a yakuza game that DOESN'T follow this formula?

Attached: 1559413523179.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Basically all of them? That only happens in 1 and 2.

Play Kiwami 2 with mods!

Attached: YakuzaKiwami2 2019.07.12 - 04.18.17.01.webm (852x480, 2.96M)

Thinking of replaying 3 or 4. Maybe even replay 0 for the first time since realise and having then played the rest of the series.

Can't justify buying Kiwami 2 when it's a story that I experienced 10 years ago on the engine of a game that I played only a year ago.

Yakuza 5’s final boss fight is hype as hell even if the actual boss himself is almost a literally who tier mob.

Puyo Puyo is the worst minigame ever created

Damn straight. The music and QTEs are amazing.

Let's not forget Majima, too. Hell, pretty much every Yakuza 5 final boss is pretty kino.
Yakuza final bosses in general are always kino.

Attached: puyo.jpg (1280x720, 226K)

>how many people who started with 0 actually went on to play through the rest of the series?
Probably not many considering how infrequently I see people whining about how their ebin favorite character Majima is basically an unimportant side character for most of the series.

0 were his younger days, he didn't have it yet.

Musashi and Ryoma. Saejima and Tatsuya too, though in the former's case it turned out to be attempted murder and accomplice to murder but he still did go for the kills in the end so saying they're not his kills is a bit of a technicality and the latter he was set up but dude was laughing once he "killed" everyone in the Tojo office.

Attached: How could he say such a thing in front of Gentaro.webm (746x420, 2.92M)

Stack everything on one side and try to sandwich matching colors like a row of blues on top of orange on top of blues.
Also fuck the fish because all it does is stack combos. Yeah Puyo-Puyo fucking sucks dick.

Mahjong just takes a while due to the 30 rons or tsumos needed in Tachibana Mahjong. Just stay on the hardest board and the game will go easier for some reason whereas the easier ones are harder except in Tachibana where it's swapped to Easy being properly easy and Hard being harder.
Drone Racing is easy once you have the right setup, then it's just learning the course, I got each time within like five tries except for Pipeline which took maybe eight.
Puyo Puyo is the only standout so good luck on that one, the rest of the minigames are quite simple. Just pick the fish and you can do the method where you frantically stack up three columns then try to combo off the side to hope for falling combos, or you need to learn the GTR or Stairs but good luck on that one if you can't grasp even the basics.

Attached: 1509855670339.jpg (270x400, 104K)

I disagree, and I sincerely regret spending time and money on this franchise

I've beaten Hard and Normal but easy still seems to be bullshit with two riichi 3 or 4 rotations in in Tachibana.
>win with open riichi
>basically have to pray for tsumo or hope 2 people riichi and discard your tile

I just spammed open riichi on the easy table if I had more than roughly 30 tiles left to draw. It's definitely annoying but I got it before I had about 15 rons or tsumos. Doing it with a person who is also in riichi is a strategy but then you risk also dealing into them so it's really up in the air if you want to risk a tsumo or a ron.

>0 were his younger days, he didn't have it yet.
makes sense

I've given up for the week. Went 3 hours dry and getting raped by wareme.

happens in 3 as well.

It would have been fine if Daigo's superpower didn't have a cooldown.

Kiwami 2 brought dishonor to its source

daigo's shit at managing his abilities.
fucker had his alt ready, but he forgot to use it.