Realistically what do you think the Plot of BOTW 2 will be?

Realistically what do you think the Plot of BOTW 2 will be?

Attached: BOTW 2.png (1280x1519, 1.28M)

Finding a cure for Zelda's Downs Syndrome

Ganon returning and hyrule being once again in danger

calamity ganondorf escapes the castle basement and fucks up hyrule

Ganon is a bad guy and only Link can stop him

calamity baradorf escapes the castle basement and fucks link

Pounding Link's boypussy.

Attached: 409E2441-6B40-4C47-95DF-E7802B745F76.png (723x900, 436K)

So is this from something or what?
...and where can I find it.
Pretty please.

Breath of the Wild already felt like a series reboot, especially given its place in the timeline, I wouldn't be surprised if there was more story bits recreated from past games.

Ganondorf reveals that Breath of the Wild is actually the first game in the timeline and that Calamity Ganon didn't destroy the world, but sent it 10,000 years into the past. Not only that, but Saitama is actually Blast and King is the strongest hero.

It's just Link laying his BHC on her face
Source is in the corner of the image big dumby

They go underground and wake someone or something up that ruins Hyrule.

Maybe Vaati.

Zelda uses Link's Master Sword to restore the royal family of Hyrule and secure the line of succession.

Zelda & Link get sent through time & the game takes place in a populated version of Hyrule, the plot of the game is about trying stop Ganondorf in the past to save the future timeline. That way Nintendo could reuse the same overworld while having it feel different because it would be set hundreds of years in the past. The gimmick in BOTW 2 is dual protagonists like in GTA V. Where switching between Link & Zelda can be done at any time, and only requires a simple button prompt. This way Zelda serves as the main protagonist & POV character of the entire story, while keeping Link in the spotlight at all times as her companion

Zelda will get written out of it from some reason like Tetra was in PH

if gays are only 2% the population then zeldafags must be like 10% of this global 2% because there's like a million gay zeldafags on this board alone that keep wanting gay shit for zelda

> There’s nothing stopping us from having a female protagonist in a Mainline Zelda, it’s definitely a possibility - Aonuma 2016
> It’s a secret, i cannot tell you if Zelda will be playable or not - Aonuma 2019

In search of buttock reduction

It sucked in GTA V, it'll suck here too.

Link tosses his sheikah slate at revived Ganondorf and possesses him, allowing Link to use amazing brute force to climb out of a deep dark dungeon along with zelda. Zelda then promptly refuses Link's proposal and walks off, leaving him and Ganondorf stranded on the moon.

The Fuckin' End of Zelda FOREVER.

Ah curse my eyes!
Thanks user.

GTA V’s problem was Franklin, when the game should have solely been about Michael & Trevor

Hopefully more Jules!

Attached: Jules a qt.png (1920x1080, 1.67M)

GTA V's problem was all three characters, they were awful as fuck coming in after GTA IV's great cast. And I expect the same thing if Zelda is made a playable character.

I hope you enjoy girl cocks cause that artist draws a lot of them

> GTA4 fag
> Is a seething faggot
Every time

Realistically...?

Well, realistically, nintendo are lazy retards -- so it will probably try to incorporate elements of the original story BotW was meant to have, because its work that had already been done and its easier to use that shit than come up with something new.

So, the story will be about the damaged mastersword, how it became damaged, and how damaging it released Demise who had been sealed inside it, cause these were some of the original plotpoints of the original botw before all that shit got canned but they got lazy and used the assets anyway.

Only one here seething is your zoomer, V's cast is fucking trash.

The basement is haunted the game

Zelda fucked up by going to that place and unleashing something bad. It's Tuesday in Hyrule basically.

Source for them dropped plot points, sounds interesting

Attached: 1562262609098.jpg (475x482, 37K)

Dude trust me

Link impregnates Zelda.

Now this i'd like to see

If the ending isn't Link and Zelda's wedding I'll be fucking mildly disappointed

idk but honestly i hope that ganondorfs return gets him more art and stuff.
he's my husbando and despite him being from such a popular game series i feel like no one actually cares about him all too much.

Attached: A94A7431-9F0A-474F-A09D-57AD6EB660C7.png (425x600, 90K)

Link's too cool to be tied down by bitches.

It would unrionically make a lot of sense and be really pleasing if it ended with Link becoming king and Zelda the queen.
Unless we get a third game

Subhuman shipfags.

Link & Zelda will never become a couple

Hell yeah motherfucker

Attached: e09[1].jpg (753x1060, 954K)

They're pretty much a couple already

They did in ST and that was the only time it was good. Every other attempt was shit.

>Ghirahim

Attached: I Can Tell From Some of the Pixels and From Seeing Quite a Few Shops in my Time.png (743x416, 731K)

It's happened before and it will happen in botw
Nintendo has been teasing it the whole time
Also i just want to see Zelda and her Knight together and happy

Only Link deserves happiness after Zelda constantly fucks up. He needs to kill Hylia to truly be free.

When you think about it, he's really only in 3 games. I'd prefer a new take on demise that isn't Ganon if that's the direction it's going.

>Realistically what do you think the Plot of BOTW 2 will be?
That new webm, you know the one by that one guy.

Depends the game really, they probably never got anywhere in TP.

Or OoT.

Tfw the only way to get your guy is to kill all the competition.

Breh, Zelda was the worst girl of both those titles. Even if you take out Midna of TP, you still got competition.

Attached: hena.jpg (1920x1080, 267K)

Zelda with short hair > whore Zelda

I was talking about BotW mostly.
>Mipha cozies up to Link
>CALAMITY
>Paya bats eyes at Link
>GANONDORF

You still got the best girl of BotW, Riju, and I doubt Zelda wants to start another race war after the previous ones have only come to bit them on the ass.

botw was originally going to be a skyward sword sequel, probably not a direct sequel but just like, between SS and OoT.

the master sword gets damaged, releasing demise who had been sealed inside it at the end of SS, free to make his 'curse' come true.

the master sword gets repaired and infused with timestones, also introduced in SS, setting up for the Master Sword's ability to alter time as it does in Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, and Twilight Princess.

source: my ass, but also a little common sense, given BotW originally had the sailcloth from SS, and the damaged master sword motif associated with BotW's marketing actually... doesn't really serve any purpose whatsoever in the actual game. It's like in a single cutscene.

How was the MS created in ALTTP? Was it just the sages who came together and made a sword through magic?

Wrong, at the end of OoT Link lives with Zelda for a while until he leaves for MM

And then he comes back, fucks Malon, and gets Mario as his father-in-law.