*gives away free game*

>*gives away free game*
"Heh, I'm not installing another launcher for one free game"
>*has now given away over 20 great free games*
>"I-I'm not installing a launcher for 20 free games! I'm fine without having any games to play, I swear!"

Attached: EpicStoreLogo.png (900x900, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sf9T4pMw-_0
vocaroo.com/i/s0zA9PM9rrsm
store.steampowered.com/app/603530/A_Robot_Named_Fight/
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/470290272/#470307391
store.steampowered.com/recommender
youtube.com/watch?v=tm8FwzHUGCs
variety.com/2019/gaming/news/lawsuit-loot-boxes-fortnite-1203152894/
isthereanydeal.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Bs5QGN-zhwM
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1 fortnite lootbox was added to your account

Fortnite doesn't use lootboxes... idiot.

But the only game they've given away for free that was good was Metro Exodus...

Sorry, I’m not that well informed about shit games

>still feature incomplete

Yeah I'm a working adult, so you'll need more than that. I also don't think supporting China's entry into the gaming industry is a particularly good idea either. We already have more than enough games appealing to menial "games are my second job" faggots, I can't imagine the boring shitty cunt games China would start making if they've seriously stepped foot into the scene.

Attached: stare.jpg (304x207, 9K)

Good games given away by Epic Store missed out on by retards;
>Subnautica
>Slime Rancher
>Enter the Gungeon
>City of Brass
>Rime

Reminder retards paid for these games during the summer sale

>chasing after free games you will never play
if you're that poor and desperate you could just sail the high seas

Attached: 1542217713476.png (720x691, 432K)

rate n hate

Attached: epic games.png (1343x1390, 1.11M)

>470291130
> indie trash
> good

Attached: F622C0D3-1CF3-4BC0-93BE-78ACA6A472BF.jpg (227x222, 7K)

Retards paid for those games because they're all shit games that only a retard would enjoy

You don't have to install the launcher to claim the free games on your account though.

5 V bucks have been deposited to your account

Reminder retards downloaded chink spyware for games that are easily piratable.

you retards miss the point

once GOG galaxy 2.0 comes out all that shit is linked indefinitely. no point in pirating and keeping a catalog of games on a backup drive when some system will do it for you.

Just install it on Linux.

You know that I can just pirate the games if I'd really wanted to play them, do you?

he didn't know because he doesn't play that rubbish

Attached: jay-wilson.jpg (504x284, 35K)

>Retards paid for those games because they're all shit games that only a retard would enjoy

So Steam users, gotchya

Slime Rancher just got an update, pirates fucking suck at updates

exactly this. why fuck with the launcher, an account that's constantly getting fucking hacked, when you can just pirate the game and save yourself the trouble? good chance you were never going to buy it anyway

this

>no point in pirating

Attached: 3660F0D2-4B67-4F6A-BFE3-204C10C5B65D.jpg (2048x2048, 505K)

I bet you play fagnite all day zoomin faggot.

>Giveing away free games to get you to install spyware.

>exactly this. why fuck with the launcher, an account that's constantly getting fucking hacked,

My account has never been hacked - stop making your password 123456

I have like 200 games on Steam and I always find myself playing the same two tiles over and over and over.
And I bet it's the same for most people.
Really nobody cares for free shit that they know they won't touch anyway.
I have a friend that installed the EGS for Subnautica. He never installed the game and only plays 7 Days and DBD.
If Steam users are a bunch of retards why are you so adamant on converting them into Epic drones?

>Suddenly all your games are free with no need for 20 fucking launchers

Attached: Yarhar.png (2000x2265, 782K)

>MUH 20 FREE GAMES!
every single one of them are games I already own on steam and got years ago for less than $5 on sale

my epic account has never been hacked either. because i was never stupid enough to sign up for one.

Attached: 1559859400944.png (696x493, 335K)

I don‘t care about those games. I‘m not going to collect shit I don‘t want to play on an account for a platform that doesn‘t interest me.

>m-m-muh spyware

youtube.com/watch?v=sf9T4pMw-_0

Wrong

>Slime Rancher
>Good
lmao

Attached: 1560212991822.png (2952x2324, 859K)

>paying for patches
this is what buyfags were reduced to

Attached: CCD16855-3AE5-42AC-8DCC-91B4CD6BB8D2.jpg (734x595, 85K)

it gave away enter the gungeon.
That was the only game that had any real popularity. Every other game has been shovelware.

>he knows what fornite uses

Someone here hasn't played save the world clearly, their called loot llamas retard

so, you can't be bothered to come up with a coherent, well-thought out argument, and you expect us to watch some doofus try to explain what you can't understand?

top fuckin kek

Attached: 1561088073693.png (1920x1080, 2.92M)

>has now given away over 20 great free games*
Only the first game they gave was decent most of them are indie trash.

>>paying for patches

Except I didn't pay for Slime Rancher

Why are Steam drones who pretend to be pirates so cringe? You guys don't even play the games you buy

Attached: disney afternoon steam.jpg (1005x726, 153K)

Who’s this s󠛡oyboy?

Meanwhile, I got CK2, AoW III, Quake Champions, Jotun, Left 4 dead 2, and Payday on steam

everyone thinks there an expert on everything, and with the advent of the internet, even a complete buffoon can get attention!

Attached: 1560116549843.jpg (300x300, 27K)

>pirates fucking suck at updates
unless a game uses denuovo, this is just plain wrong
keep it up goyim

So did I (and the hobbit/lotr games. why do you think I don't use Steam?)

>let's go with muriatic acid
post YFW Bain gives you incorrect instructions

Attached: 1559880202128.jpg (222x293, 18K)

Needs to be consumer friendly, the less input required by consumers, the better. I just want to click the shortcut and play the game

I'd also like all my games in one fucking place, you know, like how console games work with stores. You know where it's all in one place? Ironically the place I dont have to pay for shit

Until corporations can all get their shit together at once, I'm not supporting any of them

This.

Uhhh...,those WERE given on steam, chief

I actually pirate and I can confirm that they do suck

Yeah exactly my point I use both you nigtard

If I wanted to play those games I would already brought them or pirated them.
Can't see a reason to grab those if I won't touch because my backlog is so fucking huge that they will give it away for free again or extremely cheap

>playing firtnite

Lol

My EGS library is also exclusively free games + Jackbox

rime was already given away by gog

>using the same password as my luggage combination
What kind of idiot do you take me for?

>based epic games making pirating guilt free because they already paid the devs
Could one company be more based?

if it's free you're the product.

Attached: 1562703175390.gif (360x238, 1.43M)

Not when it's a loss leader business model

I'm literally not going to install a shitty launcher by a corporation hell bent on turning PC gaming into console gaming for 20 free games.

Not having any games to play is a console exclusive problem anyway. On PC there's too many, unless you have time to play video games for about 18 hours a day. But even then you might just spend all that time on a single multiplayer game.

>Try to play subnautica
>Can't even go in the kiddie pool starter area without having a panic attack
Why's the ocean so scary, bros?

Attached: 1557465674464.jpg (1080x1033, 185K)

That’s just what user said translated to jewspeak

based realityposter

Attached: 1552353814022.jpg (2397x1386, 593K)

Other stores have already given away dozens of better, free games and they have not dedicated their business to buttfucking their consumers. Hell, Blizzard gave away all of SC2 for free. Valve has pages and pages of free games AND they offer an amazing service.

enjoy it while it lasts. it has a good early game, decent mid game, and late game that falls apart

Good. Remind me to NEVER buy those ANTI WHITE ANTI WESTERN propaganda 'games'!

>if it's free you're the product.

Steam is literally the same way - you can have a free account with free games on it and no paid purchases

Ever played that part in HL1? Having a weapon really helps - this game doesn't have any weapons

GIMME MY FUCKING 290 DOLLARS MADDOX! I KNOW YOU HAVE IT!

Steam is actually very crippled for users who only have free games. You're not allowed to use most of the social features for one thing.

>Steam is literally the same way
true, but steam is better overall.

Attached: 1559875267906.jpg (870x633, 258K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0zA9PM9rrsm

Attached: 1549103425595.png (645x729, 131K)

Why would I give my information to the chinese government for a few free games when I can give it to some Russian in his mother's basement for infinite free games?

Wasn't always the case, but you wouldn't know because you only started playing it after it was popular like the normie you are, meanwhile he stopped because he realized it was shit.

Redpilled and also based

Attached: 1527900458537.png (600x640, 531K)

>vocaroo poster
i hate steam as much as the next guy, but you're just as bad

>wrong
Wrong!!!

Attached: 7EEFD373-F676-4F03-8461-C47B45EE504B.jpg (1080x946, 139K)

Sorry
>1 Llama was added to your account

Reminder that maddox is legally a cuck.

It's that one dude who sued a bunch of other dudes and a few big corporations because one of them cucked him with his ex. I don't know how that works, but that's what happened.

He lost the lawsuit by the way.

Even the little corner store market in my town has a fucking shopping cart for their curry takeout in the back
There is no excuse for epic.

But all of those games were already free...??!

But I already played all those games for free

Because it just is. Why do you think we developed legs and lungs? To get away from that shit.

There's a simple explanation here then. That little corner store has more money than Epic.

The epic store is going to be forgotten soon with the fortnite fad already on the decline. They won't have the cash to buy exclusivity anymore.

i also pirate and can confirm they don't suck
what recent games have you pirated and had issues with updates?
sekiro? tale of innocence? katana zero? crash n sane? my friend pedro? slime rancher? darksiders 3?
none of those which i recently pirated had any issues
if you do, you're just simply a retard, or again, it uses denuvo which in such case its hard to get updates anyway

>fortnite
More like FARTnite, amirite?

But user. I don't need their launcher to play all the games given out for free? Thanks Tim (this ones on me) Sweeny!

Even if Fortnite declines a fuck ton of games use the Unreal Engine. They will always get money from people using it.

store.steampowered.com/app/603530/A_Robot_Named_Fight/

Back before I owned it, pirates wouldn't put up any updates

Fuck lazy pirates and fuck you nigga

go on lad!

ShShopShShoppShShopShShoppiing xart WHEN

odyssey hasn't had updates cracked since release I think

They've been licensing unreal to big studios for the longest time, it clearly wasn't making them that much if they needed a massive cash influx through fortnite before making their own store.

what are these "free games"?
and why should I give a fuck when sweeney is just a bitch boy for papa Pooh Bear?

I'd be willing to put money on those games are disappearing along with the whole store in about a year or so.

At this point I more or less play exclusively weeb shit. I'd have no problem downloading the launcher if it had anything of value to me, those free games represent nothing but a waste of time to me.

Attached: 1559973353334.jpg (1024x683, 65K)

If you obviously care about the game that much why don't you support the devs? It's obvious you are getting your money's worth.

Only piece of shits don't buy the game or support the devs after getting money and obviously enjoying the game for plenty of hours.

Piracy is for those who don't have money to spend or are unsure about the quality and enjoyment of a game. Not for edgy entitled fags who think the world is owed to them.

There's objectively no reason to hate epic unless you're a retarded american brainwashed by drumpf propaganda.

Pirates pirate because they want free shit and nothing else you gigantic corporate cocksucking faggot.

>needing to install any client for free games
pshhh... nothin personell.. kid

Attached: transmission2-94-600x393.jpg (600x393, 19K)

What games do you even play on linux

Why do I need to install a fucking Launcher to get free games? I can get countless free games at ThePirateBay, you industrynigger

>S-SUPPORT THE DEVELOPER
>B-BUY THE GAME ONLY ON EPIC STORE
Why would I? Epic already bought my copy for me.

>lelux user playing games

good one

>CEO of Epic is smug and full of shit
>No shopping cart
>Buying exclusivity rights because neener neener neener
Epic is run like shit, optimized like shit and run by a jew. So is Steam but Steam at least kisses me better after they kick me in the fucking nuts

All my games are free anyway you chink retard shill.
Also those games are all gay shit I wouldn't even pirate.

Attached: tambourism.gif (256x256, 342K)

I like to buy multiple products at the same time

Chinks are the enemy of the white man.

All their free games are years old indie games that most people already own because they've been on huge discounts several times.

Nobody fucking cares about your trade war with china, mate

I own 900 games on Steam. You think your shitty 20 games, most of them previously given away on humble bundle or outright mediocre, will convince me to install a piece of shit client that can't even keep user credentials safe?

Hah.

Attached: 1560907734237.gif (849x479, 1.09M)

Just imagine shills were paid in loot llamas for Fortnite save the world.
Oh my god.

>gives out free games avaliable on Steam for free 6 years ago

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-084400.png (2048x1665, 385K)

>trade war
I don't give a shit about that but fuck china anyway. They're soulless bug people with no value whatsoever. Literal pseudo-human savages.

>listening to a legally declared cuckold
lol

Seriously, fucking torchlight came out a decade ago.

I’m not american, mate.

OH SHIT, TORCHLIGHT???? FUCKING THANK YOU EPIC OMGGGG

wait wait hold on what was the last game they gave out, prolly some indie shit huh

OH FUCK OVERCOOKED? NO ONLINE CO OP? THANK YOU EPIC!

I could pirate all of those if I gave a shit.

based piratebro

Attached: D5kkMesW4AEHpc0.png (600x511, 305K)

>open world survival game, slow as fuck
>gimmick game thats cute for an hour then you realize its not even half a game
>wishes it was isaac
>wishes it was anything fun
>literal who

>fortnine
>shitty client
>bribing devs to keep games off steam despite kickstarter promises
>buying out devs and axing Linux support

Attached: 1557197868958.jpg (1080x2965, 639K)

>advocates for pirating
>corporate cocksucking

What? Are you literate?

Pirates that just want free shit, enjoy it, and can otherwise afford it are entitled assholes through and through. It takes time and effort to make games, both of which are not in unlimited quantities.

Pirates that can't otherwise afford the game or end up not enjoying it are not. They are being reasonable consumers in a world without reasonable refunds and the product is being price discriminated to them.

Yea but I cant play EDF 5 with my buds if i pirate it :C

I bet you pirate movies/music/books or whatever and don't even second guess it.

I have a blacklog 20 years long I don't have time for your valueless games.

Attached: 1372168512022.png (900x851, 245K)

FUCK OFF CHINESE NIGGERS

Absolutely and I have no money to otherwise purchase literally any of them. If I did I would absolutely buy/rent/stream them.

Because I'm not an entitled commie fag.

The only vaguely good game they've given away was Subnautica. Everything else has been crap.

>sell your soul for some bottom-of-the-barrel games we nabbed from humble bundle for free, you idiots! WHY AREN'T YOU HELPING ME TO DESTROY PC GAMING?!

Attached: 1560197128092.jpg (1166x1080, 270K)

>friend tells me to install EGS because of free games
>tell him any game's free if I have internet access
>"w-well this way it's safer"
>gets multiple e-mails about how his account's security was compromised

Attached: 1561917089372.gif (600x291, 1.57M)

>can literally rent movies on youtube for $3

lol sure faggot.

I made an epic account just so fortnite spazzes don't steal my nickname and I got fucking constant emails about my account being compromised until I added 2FA to it.

It's fucking ridiculous.

20 free games added to my account and I haven't played/installed a single one

Nice fucking store

>How dare you actually know things about video games, you should be stupid like me and just post bullshit all day in Twitter screencap threads!

Your phone number is in good hands laowai.

Last I checked it was like $15, at which point I might as well just buy a DVD.

Uh, who are you quoting chief?

Attached: 44D1510F-A4B8-4F0D-A6E7-833A7E605020.jpg (647x644, 45K)

Its protection againat bots. You need to spend like 5 or 10$ before steam allows you to talk to people and post reviews, talk in forums and whatnot.

Imagine the shitshow if any steam account 5 minutes old could spam shit. They would have to implement chapcha before post like Yea Forums...

I own pretty much everything they've given away. Origin has probably given away just as many games as this chink botnet has and I don't have that spyware on my pc either.

>implying I can afford $3 * 20 a month to rent a movie
>implying I can afford the $10-15+ price to buy them instead
>implying I still don't occasionally do so when I can

I'm sorry you need to justify your entitledness so hard. The real world is waiting user. Get out of your room.

Or you can get free, unlimited games via piracy.

>free games + Jackbox
Uh, Jackbox was free.

You don't need a phone number to do 2FA.

Actually there are ways to pirate multiplayer but all your friends have to use a pirate copy too. At that point I imagine it would be simpler to just buy it.

>wishes it was nuclear throne

ftfy

You keep up the mental gymnastics instead of just accepting you want shit for free like every other piratefag. I don't know why you don't, it's not really a big deal. Nobody would think less of you user, trust me, everyone pirates and they don't need to do some bullshit grandstanding to justify it.

The irony of this all is I pirate very little and I don't pirate games at all. Not because I think I owe it to goldstein so he can afford his 3rd yacht, just because it's easier for me with digital distribution.

>The real world is waiting user
I hope you eventually realise in the grand scheme of things pirating something to kill time for a few hours is so microscopically insignificant that realistically the real world just doesnt care

If I want to experience something I pirate it.

If I want to own something I buy it.

The difference is whether I feel strongly about the thing or not.

There's no need to pirate music anymore, all of it can just be listened to on YouTube.

>without having any games to play
Who the fuck are you even pretending to quote?

I've claimed all 20 of the games Epic has given away since December, and I still haven't installed their launcher simply because I already have so many other fucking games on Steam that I haven't played yet.

Attached: free epic shit.png (856x619, 73K)

If you buy something digitally you don't own it. This is why the only time I buy is if I buy physical. If I cannot hold it, it doesn't exist.

That's piracy too unless you go through an official channel

Holy shit, there actually are exactly 20. Just took a shot in the dark with that number. Can't believe I got it right.

THOSE are the games? There's not a single title that I'd even install if they paid ME $80.

Buying physical gets you an empty box with a code for a digital download nowadays. It's all so tiresome.

Hey, smallbrain. Do me a favor. Go to any one of your physical games, open the instruction booklet and take a gander at the end-user license agreement.

Attached: 00003.jpg (612x693, 65K)

>buy physical game
>has online DRM to make it work
>DRM Servers gone
>can't play it any more
But hey, at least you own the licence to play it with a physical install disc

>I'm not installing a launcher for 20 free games
You're damn right

>download game
>burn it to CD
Now you can hold it.

The reason people don't "own" the games they buy from Epic, etc., is the DRM, not the fact that they were downloaded. If a game is DRM-free, the only difference between physical and digital is the efficiency with which bytes are transferred from the developer's computer to your computer. Oh, and the official physical copy would come with a manual if it were 1999.

Attached: physical-vs-digital.png (905x475, 57K)

I just pirate all the games they give away.
I "own" the games now, so there's nothing wrong, I'm just not downloading chinkware

What garbage games do you buy physical? I buy Nintendo Switch games, which come with a physical cartridge.

Taking into account that PC allows every game for free, I don't care.

Oh right I forget consoles exist sometimes.

doesn't matter. Read the end-user licenser in that for me, please.

Attached: owned.jpg (748x369, 37K)

Good luck getting multiplayer games like Dota and TF2 for free ahahahaha

Oh, it does matter, you oblivious fuck, because Switch games don't come with instruction booklets so there is no EULA.

Get intellectually checkmated.

Attached: 1550705497797.jpg (640x553, 64K)

Well, either way, movies can be freely borrowed from your local library, so anyone who pays for a movie is an idiot. Libraries are like Blockbuster, if Blockbuster was free. And unlike Blockbuster they have everything, even arthouse shit like Valerie a týden divů.

Well you're lucky that my Switch happens to have no battery power at the moment, otherwise I'd snap a photo of something for you.

Rebel Galaxy, Transistor, Torchlight, and Oxenfree were okay, if you're willing to venture outside of the Assassins-Creed-and-Fortnite normie bubble. I played them on Steam so I only grabbed the Epic copies in case Gabe accidentally spills Mountain Dew on the Steam servers.

>"B-BUT THE AMERICAN PROPAGANDA SAID THAT......"

Attached: 1325385689926.jpg (150x151, 21K)

Retard

free games you'll never going to play lmao
enjoy your backlog

>Downloading a launcher to get free games
Feels good being a piratefag

Nigga have you ever hit that menu button on your games?

>Torchlight 1
>Overcooked 1
I guess they chose the first games to hide the fact there's nobody who uses EGS to actually play multiplayer with.

I pirated all of these games, and Rime was trash.

Oh, it's the daily nu-consolewars thread!

Attached: 1562838627547.png (632x413, 185K)

Oh, I must've signed up after that. I bought all five during the sale for $40.

Oh yea, pretty much every MP game on EGS is dead as fuck.
Even their biggest non-Fortnite MP game, WWZ (which peaked at 17k concurrent players on PC) is dead as fuck nowadays.

No, it's the bi-daily epic shill thread.

What's the difference?

>be me
>a while back
>in one of those slumps where no games sound good to play
>tired of the same old shit I have
>keep seeing Yea Forums drink each other's jizz over Subnautica
>constantly saying it's a good game
>it just so happens to be free on Epic
>install Epic
>get Subnautica
>play it for about 15 minutes
>turn it off
>uninstall Subnautica
>uninstall Epic
You fucks are always wrong, and I should've known better. Oh well, I don't listen to any advise Yea Forums has to offer anymore so I ain't falling for that shit again.

Attached: 1562361339685.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

Epic is literally Origin 2.0, they're even doing the free trash giveaway that Origin started
>bait people into downloading your shitty game storefront with free copies of a couple semi-big titles
>switch it on 'em hard with nitro casual indie trash
Mark my words, Epic will shut their free giveaway down just like Origin did because people want actual games, not shit that might as well be browser games played on miniclip

Based!

Attached: Sweeny.png (930x835, 664K)

He's right though.

What good games??? I haven't heard of this before, genuinely curious. Please don't count for fortnite as a good game.

Oh my!

based bumper

Attached: 1562983021536.jpg (1024x632, 127K)

The list is in this image. You missed most of them but Torchlight is still available if you're interested.

Wow, this thread has a shitload of deleted posts. What happened here? Was it all one guy who shitposted so hard that one of the janitors got involved?

just some epic shill shit

get 4chanx browser extension

As much as I like Epic, it concerns me that the person who was defending them in this thread got his posts wiped. There may be an actual shill on this board.

literal epic shill

could be a falseflagger deleting their own posts.

Attached: 1552078633957.jpg (670x670, 54K)

Nah, that doesn't work. You can only delete three posts an hour and if you don't delete the post within 15 minutes it doesn't let you delete it. All of these posts were deleted at the same time, which is a classic "This user did something so egregious that they just wiped all of his posts." Considering the posts in this thread are pretty normal he probably did his crime in another thread and this was just a side effect, though.

>>*has now given away over 20 great free games*
Moron. I was in the boat of pirates that started using Steam simply because it was more convenient. Free games aren't enough to make me want to switch to a different storefront, I'd just go back to fucking pirate them if I wanted them that badly. EGS was, and is still a very shoddy storefront, and the complete and utter lack of convenience isn't worth the effort of installing it.

interesting. i did not know that. probably because i never deleted a post before.

Attached: 1559877983976.gif (680x630, 3.29M)

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/470290272/#470307391
See for yourself

Well, now you know if you ever need to delete posts. I delete my own posts all the time so I'm quite the expert on this.

And screw you, I thought Tales of Innocence got a PC port and turns out you're just talking about some dumb walking simulator.

Wow, how sad.

Epic committed to giving out free games once a week for the rest of the year, so even if they stop after that, that's 25 more free games I will happily claim.

I could claim 3 free games per day with a good torrenting site, and that's lowballing.

Be honest with me here. Would you or anyone even care about these middling to trash tier indie games if they weren't free?

Attached: 1449459971518.jpg (1000x1000, 439K)

I agree that even from a visual standpoint the storefront needs work. I dislike how it just has autoplaying videos all over the place. Maybe it's just my computer but it takes them forever to load. They probably think having a video of the game going in the background looks aesthetic, but I just think it's tacky. Way too much space is used for pictures because they know they don't have any other useful features to put there.

>give out free games I literally all already have or I can pirate
>meanwhile store.steampowered.com/recommender actually suggested a handful of really obscureshit that I haven't heard of before

To be completely fair, most of the free games here are all popular shit that most people already have or have heard of. There are a few misses sure but you can't really go wrong with most of these.

It's not just the visuals, it lacks a lot of basic features of a storefront (not the full-on service that Steam provides, but basics like searching by tags and peer review)

Yeah you spent almost a 100$ while others got it for free good job
Gaben thanks you for the free money

>100 bucks over several years is a lot

Must suck being destitute.

if you really believe this, then you are an absolute retard

If the crux of your argument is money spent/saved, why don't you just pirate games instead of deciding on a storefront? You spend $0 when you pirate but you still need to pay money for the things that AREN'T free on EGS.

Also,
>Almost $100 over several years
Is this supposed to be a lot? Third worlder, or underage?

i dont play single player games. thats the most depressing shit i can imagine spending my time doing.

All their games are free because I pirate them. Thanks Tims!

100 dollars is 100 dollars

you would honestly turn down 100 dollars if it were offered to you?

i guess you've never read a book, then.

>As much as I like Epic
You disgust me

I would be suspicious and ask why.

lmao do you even know the games that are free? they all had fucking dirt cheap sales already that's why devs are so willing to let them go for free for a sum of cash from epic

it's definitely less than a hundred bucks. might be less than fifty

books make u smarter. video games turn ur brain off.

1 surprise mechanic was added to your account

>u
>ur
well... i guess that's that.

>well
>i

at least he didn't use netspeak

I am shocked and appalled.

Attached: proxy.duckdshockuckgo.png (640x480, 396K)

Retard. 100 dollars when you only have 1000 dollars is significant.
But 10 dollars every year out of a 1000 dollar paycheck every month is an insignificant amount.

>Would you turn down $100 if it were offered to you
No, but they're not giving me money. They're telling me not to spend it on a handful of games I might not even want when I could just pirate them to the same end, and NOT use their subpar service. Money's the crux of your argument and piracy is a better one at every step of the way.

im smarter than u for using more efficient language. lol ur and idiot

Is this Galaxy 2.0?

+20 social credit deposited to your account

None of those are good.

>Axiom Verge
Okay Metroid rip-off.
>City of Brass
Literally who?
>EtG
Bearable now ever since all the updates.
>Kingdom New Lands
Absolutely insipid.
>Last Day of June
LITERALLY WHO?
>Overcooked
Overcooked 2 has actual online MP.
>Oxenfree
Better than Firewatch when they came out at the same time.
>Rebel Galaxy
Okay.
>RiME
Awful TWEEST.
>Slime Rancher
Shallow as fuck
>Stories Untold
Only the first part was good.
>Subnautica
Great but still a buggy mess.
>SMB
Amazing but doesn't everyone have it already?
>Jackbox Party Pack
You mean just the first one?
>The Witness
There are people who still don't have the fucking Witness? Just pirate that shit literally.
>Thimbleweed Park
Literally Who?
>Torchlight
Great.
>Transistor
Great.
>Edith Finch
Best walking sim.
>World of Goo
Literally who?

THESE are the free games Epic is flaunting?

Autism

Playnite, nigga.

What is Playnite?

So 10/20 then?

Seems like a good track record for the EGS you drone.

Attached: Screenshot (25).png (1061x252, 43K)

Almost entirely a bunch of indie games that were already given away for free in other deals on other platforms (super meat boy, oxenfree, probably some others), and the rest are regularly on sale for very cheap to the point I'd rather throw a few cents so I don't have to install chinese spyware. (Only exception I know of is Subnautica, the lowest sale I've seen for that is 50%).

I don't need a trash launcher for free games though? Any digital store isn't just competing with each other, they also have to beat the eternal Pirate.

Interesting. Subnautica was also the first giveaway. I guess they blew their load at the start and haven't been able to get much since then.

Why don't I just pirate the games instead?

Why don't YOU just pirate the games instead?

That is indeed the question, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=tm8FwzHUGCs

You’re missing the point OP

There’s an old saying “No such thing as a free lunch”. If I use the Epic launcher, they can brag about having more users. If I don’t like Epic, why would I support them by using their launcher? Its worth my money to NOT support them.

I know you were born after 2004 but people didn’t use Steam at first because it gave away “free games.” In fact, most people didn’t like steam at first. They used it because it released with one of the most anticipated and highly rated games of all time (which required the Steam).

>If I use the Epic launcher, they can brag about having more users.
What's the big deal about this? In my experience everything that brags about having more users then proceeds to do a "Here's some free stuff" promotion in honor of it. That's more free stuff for me.

none of those games combined even reach 30 bucks nigger

>Seems like a good track record for the EGS you drone.
not when I can skip the EGS and just pirate that shit

You wouldn't take free bareback sex from an aids and syphilis-infested hooker, either.

>Steals all your personal for chinese goverment
>Free
For you maybe since YOUR privacy ain't worth shit, I can get same from pirate bay minus botnet.

Not sure where you are getting 10 from. I count like 6 and only if you haven't already played or owned some obscenely old games. "Best walking sim" is not a compliment nor is "better than firewatch".

Ah yes, Pirate Bay, the place where the FBI totally isn't gathering your data.

Attached: lol.jpg (574x300, 84K)

>2007+12
>not using a VPN

That's your own damn fault.

Why would I install the epic launcher when I'm just pirating those games? This doesn't make any sense OP. Kill yourself.

Attached: okay.gif (245x235, 992K)

If that's your solution to everything, why wouldn't you just use the EGS with a VPN?

>being so retarded you can't detect honeypots
typical retarded anti piracy paypig.

i dont have the launcher installed and i still get the free games. what are you on about?

Attached: laugh my sides.jpg (153x152, 5K)

Because you install the EGS retard. A VPN doesn't stop connections being established from your PC, it only stops third parties from seeing your connections.

>make an account and activate 2FA
>never got the email to log in
how can a company be this incompetent
how can anybody with a functioning brain defend them for free

Attached: 1510719316711.jpg (800x800, 42K)

But I already have over 2,000 games on Steam and 650 on GOG.

How the absolute fuck do you have that many GOG games? The only reason I have 1000 Steam games is because I'm a master at finding free promotions, my collection includes such gems as every single Digital Homicide game. But GOG only gives away a free game every so often, there's no way you'd hit 650 without buying a ton.

I’m not giving a single more cent ever to a man who shat on the platform a decade ago because muh pirates and came back smug and arrogant because of a children’s game with the intent of jewing everyone. Please either give me back UT shill elsewhere faggot.

i installed transistor and torchlight 1
it does more harm than good to hoard all these trash games.
you should treat your library with respect and not fill it with garbage. and btw transistor wasnt that good either unfortunatelly.

Attached: shrug.jpg (564x606, 26K)

But you liked Torchlight, right? Everyone loved Torchlight back in the day. It's the Diablo 3 everyone really wanted.

>download egs and free games on old pc collecting dust
>copy/paste games to main pc

thanks timmy, very cool

ZOOM ZOOM

thats not the point of this insult... moron.

faggot/10

I'll never install this spyware no matter what.

The whole point of their store was that developers get a better cut from sales. Now they give the games away for free.

>"I-I'm not installing a launcher for 20 free games! I'm fine without having any games to play, I swear!"
Okaay?

Seriously, most PC gamers have like 300+ games they own that they've never played. You're gonna have to be giving away the full game + all DC of a $60+ game to get me to even blink. Because I have about 30 of those I haven't played already.

Not even a 100 games would force me to buy their shit anti-consumer launcher

I don't think China's entry is bad as such. See, the thing with China, is they don't apply their own laws to exports. Azur Lane is a good example of this. The amount of Chinese laws that game breaks is insane. But all they care about is money. Which is a good thing. It means they will export games with lots of tiddies and other adult content with no regard for screeching SJWs. If it sales, then they're shipping it. They give zero fucks for their reputation. Only money. This is good for the gaming industry. We need it to offset the west.

Of course, Epic has NONE of those things so fuck that shit.

Attached: 1557186973380.jpg (1200x1600, 204K)

>*pirates and plays all those 'free' games you're paying chairman mao for with your data*
You were saying?

You can't merge launchers. It's 3:30am so I'm not going into 5 paragraphs about it. But this shit GOG is talking about is not remotely what players want or need. It's a shell with other launchers still running in the background.

What will happen is the same that happened with Sony. The US will make a US based Tencent so they can fuck it up from the inside.

I agree. If the problem is too many launchers why are you adding another launcher? Just to have one list?

But i already installed qbtorrent...

Sony can't fucking touch Grand Order.

What the hell are you talking about?

What happened with Sony was for another reason. Despite what Yea Forums says, Sony moved their PlayStation base to the US because the US bought something like 10x more consoles than the east ever did. So, they packed their bags and came over to be more in touch with the consumers.

And that is where everything went terribly wrong. The problem with foreigners is they don't understand our media and the loudest voices they hear, are those of people that don't buy games. They didn't go full-SJW because of California. They did it because they think that's what we want. Genuinely. They think the majority of people are offended by adult content because of the internet being over-run with these types.

>still getting this mad at a post from hours ago

Dare I say it... Fortniters are based, and repdiled.

Grand Order has already been censored in the US.

Azur Lane is a Taiwanese game you fucking idiot, that's why China is unable to do anything to them.

FUCK THE CHINESE AND FUCK SWINEY

I just got it last night. Playing single player .. because it's my only option

>wanna play these games? install this new launcher
no thanks, im happy to keep my pc clean
shove whatever launcher you're planning on making up your arse

I think you should look up the statement, "There is no such thing as a free lunch," user. Just because it's free doesn't mean you aren't paying in some way. Perhaps in information?

I already installed the launcher for free games months ago. Axiom Verge was disappointing. Subnautica was amazing. Transistor was fun, but I didn't finish it. Enter the Gungeon seems like something I'd get way too invested in so I'm putting it off for now. I'm thinking of playing Slime Rancher or Rime next.

Stfu sonyturd.

Same shit. Gambling mechanics that should be banned from video games.

imagine refusing a free game every week because you're an emotional toddler suffering from mindless brand loyalty to a competing corporation.

Use a better password retard

Stfu sonytard.

>He literally doesn't know how Fortnite works
So there's still hope for Yea Forums

I have literally hundreds of games I have never played.

Not him but I already played all these games.

No, it legitimately does not use any gambling mechanics at all.

I don't get Yea Forums sometimes, you blindly hate a game by making claims that aren't true, and then when you're called out for saying bullshit, you try to shame the other person for actually knowing something about the game.

>In fact, most people didn’t like Epic at first. They used it because it released with one of the most anticipated and highly rated games of all time (which required the launcher).

Attached: fortnormie.jpg (1920x1080, 233K)

>he only owns one console and participates in consoleincelwars
lmao

So no micro transactions or random stuff anywhere?

While I get the point you're making, Fortnite wasn't exactly anticipated. People were just looking for another BR after PUBG turned out to be shit, and they really liked FN because unlike PUBG it was actually free, and it was just better made than PUBG in general.

>Not just pirating every videogame in existence

...I mean, it has microtransactions, but none of them affect gameplay, they're all cosmetic. But you're talking about gambling mechanics so bringing up microtransactions is moving the goalposts. And none of the microtransactions have gambling mechanics, you get exactly what you pay for, simple as that.

Epic games store bad
>poor soul puts money into shenmue III steam keys
>game becomes epic games exclusive for a year
>no refunds on people who bought steam keys in Kickstarter on PC, states epic games CEO
Fuck you epic

fellas
is it illegal in the us to post ads without announcing that this is an ad

Attached: question mark rayearth.jpg (960x720, 143K)

You still get the game on Steam though.

They found out that they were all Tim's posts so they took the decision to wipe them out
based jannies

I thought they didn't until a year?

If you bought it on Kickstarter you get it on Steam on release, without the year wait. The timed exclusive is just for non-backers.

>admitting to being a sonytard
Fuck off shitposter.

So that means Tim didn't create the thread.

Checkmate Epic haters.

The games has no boxes that drop random shit?

Oh, my bad then. Thank you for letting me know.

I'd rather pirate than give chinks money.

Just because a game is free doesn't mean it is good. Next.

Attached: 15.gif (120x172, 11K)

They are already giving out all their games for free
Sweenye is mah nigga and paid for my copy

I'd fucking wish

Yeah, man, because this is the biggest problem a typical player has, not having games to play, especially a PC player since there are so few cheap games and nobody ever gives free games. Thank god you've got those 20 great free games from Epic.

Consider getting Age of Wonders III for free on Steam this weekend, by the way.

only game worth a damn was Gungeon

They're giving away games that literally everyone has already bought.

hey brah brah, can I be on your fortnite team? I'll get you the best deal on the good bathwater too. PM me.

>"I'm fine without having any games to play, I swear!"
>what is my steam / gog / uplay / pirated library
>what are full rom sets and emulators
it'll be years before i run out

Again no random lootboxes now Kill yourself steam gacha faggot, Tim will purge your kind :)

The only reason i have kept this thing after i instaled fortnite out of morbid curiosity (game sucks ass) is because free games every week

Go ahead and pirate it than based steam subhuman, but it's not an argument at all.

Jannies are Jewben shills, but they will get the rope first

Attached: 1l1t.png (1426x752, 47K)

>20 games of mostly casual shit everyone and their mother already played
Is this nigga serious?

The games aren't free. You pay for them with your personal information. You are the product, the free games are bait on the hook.

Attached: 1499449150729.jpg (1080x1080, 799K)

>be dev
>use epic launcher for game engine
>just want to dev
>launcher starts annoying game ads
>receive emails how fortnite kids tried to hack epic account
>crappy epic launcher asks every time to accept friend requests of random fortnite kids
>crappy epic launcher ignores blocking friend requests
>crappy epic launcher uses 30% of cpu while being idle
>threads with same issue back to 2015
>epic forum recommends to not use epic launcher to launch things
Why can't Sweeney fix the launcher?

Chinks and race traitors will get the coal mine

OH NO NO NO

Attached: noooo president xi help.jpg (1007x706, 250K)

>*gives away thousands of free games, with no time limit*
>no need to install a launcher or anything
Heh.

Attached: TPB_lives_forever.png (566x469, 100K)

If you're not willing to pay for those games you might as well just pirate them, it's not like it makes any difference.

So you mean Jewben who sold his soul to china ?

Attached: skull-trooper-outfit-hd.png (660x660, 147K)

People are right though. A monopoly is horrible.

No better way to destroy friendship and families than having one of you fall into Mayfair that's been stacked to the brim with houses.

It would be pointless for me to do so just to get free games I can pirate, though. I have no intention of ever using their store.

Attached: diablo_YOU face.jpg (600x857, 56K)

Attached: 1558811264645.jpg (1095x730, 101K)

What if i had those games for free without anyones permission :^)

>going for the dark blue properties

dumbfucks
everyone knows you go for the brown ones and catch people off guard when you upgrade all of them

Keep picking up the crumbs given to you, cuck.

Attached: 1557399776490.png (976x658, 283K)

And how the fuck do you know faggot?

>tfw made epic account to claim free copy of Shadow Complex in the hopes that fan interest might convince them to make a sequel
>instead epic just decided to become huge pieces of shit
I would have happily paid for Shadow Complex 2 exclusive to Epic's piece of shit client, but I find their current attitude totally reprehensible. I will never support them now.

You can't feasibly get all the brown tiles early not without other players snagging it.

Cheers, Tim.

Attached: 1524921167590.gif (420x314, 1.53M)

Rime and Torchlight are alright. I hope they didn't give away anything too good before i decided to install their launcher, i'd salty as fuck.

Attached: penis.png (1407x993, 1.12M)

i see i missed Transistor, well fuck me.

yay , thancc chink gov for this bootifool sistam

Its gay

I probably already own that shitty indie trash cause i used humble bundle for a year, or it's shit i don't want to play.

Unless it's an online game.

>He fell for the "anti epic meme" created by steam shills
You missed subnautica

Kingdom New Lands is a very simple but comfy and enjoyable game.

Only reason i have this launches is so that i can freeload on their loss leader tactic

You act like anyone misses anything.
Epic games and epic exclusives are automatic pirates.

All of the free games they have are literally three to four clicks away from me. As opposed to me making yet another account that's susceptible to a data breach.

There are no steam shills on this board. Conversely, there are numerous epic shills.

Online games can be pirated too, actually.

It really does not, at all. But man, it really speaks to the degradation of gaming that it's such a common thing in other games that you find this so hard to believe and have to ask the same question like five times. I don't blame you for being skeptical, all things considered. But this is another big reason why Fortnite took off, a lot of people were really happy to discover a game that finally doesn't have lootboxes.

Hasn't Age of Wonders III been free about a dozen times by now? I swear I have this game at least five times already. What are they trying to pull by making it free so often?

Parajew works in mysterious ways.

I was actually curious.

What is this site called?

Don't lie to the man.

Attached: i love money.png (917x544, 45K)

variety.com/2019/gaming/news/lawsuit-loot-boxes-fortnite-1203152894/
Arent llama just loot boxes though?

Better pirate than give China room to get theie hand in

And because things can always be worse.

Attached: twist the knife.png (889x217, 14K)

Llamas are from Save the World which is a completely different game that nobody plays. When people say "Fortnite" they're talking about "Fortnite Battle Royale." It's quite literally a separate game.

>Its nothing mysterious. The game itself is worth nothing, the DLC is what they want to sell you

But aren't thry allowed to be purchased off shop for real money?

China has been generous.

>"I'm fine without having any games to play, I swear!"
>being so poor you need to install chinkware to play vydia

TIANANMEN SQUARE MASSACRE 1989 WINNIE THE POOH FUCK CHINA AND TAIWAN NO.1

isthereanydeal.com/

i wish I could come up with bait like this
this post is perfect from the subject matter to the elipses to the word "idiot".
Fucking teach me user

Why would I want free games with DRM on them? Thats inferior to pirating in every possible way

Actually, no. The llamas are bought with currency you get from merely playing the game. Furthermore, the llamas are "x-ray" llamas so you can see what's inside to know if you want it before you buy it, the x-ray llamas contain items that you can also just get from playing the game so there's nothing with any real value in there, there's an inventory limit that can only be expanded by playing the game so there's a limit to how much you can buy, and even if there wasn't one you have to gain experience to level up schematics and you can only do that by playing the game, so there is no benefit to buying too many llamas, especially when they constantly throw them at you for free.

Being someone who actually plays Save the World and knows how it works, that lawsuit you linked doesn't make much sense. I have to assume it's like the Carlton lawsuit where some people are just jealous of Fortnite's popularity and are trying to make some money off it. That Carlton lawsuit was thrown out for being frivolous and I imagine this one will be too.

Already played them all years ago. better luck next time OP :^)

>gives away games I got years ago
All Epic did was convince me that indie devs are scum and that I should not support them.

It's simple, really, you've already successfully broken down the three factors that make it work so well. First you defend something that the Yea Forums hivemind hates. Then you type in a way that someone from Yea Forums would never type, in this case by using an ellipsis. Something like an exclamation point could work too in the right context. Finally, you punctuate it with the most childish and simplistic insult possible. However, the key you missed is that you've got to keep it short. If you go on too long you run the risk of them just dismissing your post as "autism" and not falling for it, so the length is important. All in all, this combination is the perfect storm that will annoy just about everyone on Yea Forums enough to make them respond.

>free games I already played or don't plan or playing
gee thanks
it's like serving me food that I already ate and shit out

i grabbed subnautica.

haven't played it yet but if I feel like it then its there.

when you've been getting games for free on your whole existence on PC then some faggy chink software isn't going to sway anyone not dumb enough to spend money on vidya

Attached: delusional.png (497x576, 212K)

the games are free at any time
I don't have to download or waste time on your retarded launcher tim

What free games did they give away? Anything good?

Attached: 1466479107272.jpg (496x636, 56K)

> Blizzard gave away all of SC2 for free
no they didn't
the kikes force you to buy the last expansion pack (third of the game)
also there is a ton of dlc you have to grind for or buy and it's not cosmetics but actual game content

Yes, but most of it is very old. The list is in 's image.

pirate bay offers free games every second

EVERYBODY SHILL OR YOUR FAMILY WILL BE MIXED IN GUTTER OIL

Attached: meanwhile-at-Epic.gif (320x218, 1.08M)

Not bad, many of those are pretty good.

Ah, same tactic EA did with Sims 4. I thought they were being surprisingly generous, then I found out just how much fucking DLC that game has. Apparently it's a single player game too, who puts this much DLC in a fucking single player game? I like The Sims so I'm gonna pirate it instead sometime, when I'm in the mood for that kind of game.
youtube.com/watch?v=Bs5QGN-zhwM

what do u need?

A mobile device with the Google Authenticator app installed. Sure, I guess for most people this would be a phone, but I use my Kindle.

ahh

thanks for the tip btw

You're welcome. Enjoy the free dance.

I want to thank epic for breaking me out of the pay pig cycle. I hadn’t pirated a game in several years but I rediscovered how easy it is after they bought out metro. Now I’m wondering why I ever paid in the first place. With the limited time I have to play games now the selection of cracked shit will last me a lifetime. One less thing I have to pay for!

>he doesnt pirate games
enjoy missing all the cool installer music virgins

>pirating games in a way that requires the use of a shady installer
Enjoy your bitcoin miner. The only correct way to pirate games is to download the clean files and then apply the crack yourself.

Not him, but the majority of games work on Linux.

99% of video games work on Linux except because of:

1) Anti-cheat
2) quartz/WMP video playback
3) Strange .NET stuff (recently gotten better)

They're improving all this stuff.

Attached: 1559667358454.png (313x291, 134K)

Is this show ever getting a second season?

>99% of video games work on Linux
try 40% neckbeard

STOP POSTING THAT FUCKING NUMBER

fuck you, gook insect

I'm not installing another launcher for any reason. The whole appeal of steam was having all my shit in 1 place. Fuck off, Tim

>I'm fine without having any games to play, I swear!

Do you know how many games on Steam I own?

Shopping cart.

Give away new triple A releases and I'll join.

As is, you keep giving away either old indies everyone already has, or new ones that are 5/10s.

Either way, I'd only get it for the free games, so whatever.

0.003 cents and a common steam card have been added to your account

Not funny, try harder. :^)

That's what your mom said last night.

>Never used Steam or EGS
You're all fagots, just saying

All games on Epic are free, would never install the Tencent launcher though.

>fagots

Sorry, I mean n*ggers

The Pirate Bay has infinite free games shill.

Japs should have Nanking'd all you Chinks

He censored it though, a real /pol/tard, such as myself, would proudly and forthrightly say the word "nigger", you dumb nigger faggot.

fpbp, drawn the shill

Only Save the World has gacha

Meanwhile piratechads get everything they want for free.
Whats your excuse Xi Huang Jimseisheng?

Because I don't want to use epic, you dumb nigger. I don't care about free games on epic when it's all stuff I can just pirate anyway.
There are only three "platforms" I will ever use: steam, GoG, and piracy

Attached: pirates of the cribbean.jpg (449x573, 35K)

what games
if they are aa titles then hell yeah im downloading it
They're not indie are they user?

>Check list of free games
>Obscure indie shit that was already given away in multiple events before or sold for 99 cents

Fell for it hook line and sinker chang.

the only game i actually know is subnautica and i just built a base and broke the game in some ways and left it there

holy shit that xbone killed me

>That's what your mom said last night.
based epic chad

Attached: 1546557293898.jpg (770x596, 80K)

Attached: 1559662969881.png (1512x1202, 2M)