If you did not 100% it then you can't say anything bad about it

Did you
>Complete all quests
>Complete all shrines
>Gather all memories
>Obtained every korok seed
>Log every item in the Hyrule compendium
>Collect and upgrade every outfit

If you did all of the above then you can say negative things about this game. For me? I think 900 korok seeds was a little to much in my opinion.

Attached: zelda breath of the wild.jpg (960x960, 109K)

I did everything except for the upgrades because fuck farming dragons.

>Obtained every Korok seed
>900 of them
I don’t have much bad to say about this game but that’s a fucking steep price to pay for validating my opinion. But I’ve done everything else on the list. So I’m gonna go ahead and give my criticism anyway.
It lacks a lot of soul when it comes to dungeons and enemies. And the combat feels underwhelming because weapon feedback is weak and all your weapons break extremely fast. All of these can be improved, and likely will be improved in the sequel. And other than these, it’s my favorite Zelda. Tied with MM.
I really wish they went back to Termina for BOTW2 but I get they have limits of sorts for quality assurance.

BotW has one of the most obnoxious 100%s of any game, or at least any modern game. There is no way in a million years I would ever collect 900 korok seeds. Even doing a couple dozen of them was more than enough for me.

Going back to Termina would completely miss the point of MM. That setting was made for that game, going back to it for cheap fanservice would ruin it.

I didn't really mind the Korok seed hunt. Granted I started looking them up to close it out, but I like that they managed to fill the entire world out with Zelda logic puzzles that give a permanent reward.

I would've liked more towns and actual dungeons to explore outside the spirit beasts

Didn't you have to wait for shooting stars to fall during nighttime and you have to use shooting star fragments to upgrade some armor pieces? Who had time for that?? Ridiculous. Honestly just beat the main quests, maybe do some side quests here and there, do enough shrines to max out stamina and get a couple of extra heart pieces, that's enough

By that logic, you can't say being beheaded is painful unless you have been beheaded more than 5 times.

Fucking swear to God we need a Nintendofag Holocaust. And BoTW is a shitty generic medieval open world game we've seen a million times.

>you have to slog through shit to think it stinks

Here's your reward for getting every korok seed, bro

Attached: poo.jpg (1920x1080, 154K)

>complete game's entire story and consider it finished as the developers intended
>consider any side/post-game content as extra content (fries to the main game's burger)
>"Y-YOU CAN'T INSULT IT UNLESS YOU MAX THE GAME!!!"

Lol what a cope. The correct answer is that your opinion of the game's story until you reach the credits is valid, and then any content you didn't finish at that point should add or subtract from that opinion. Side/post-game content should not be a requirement to judge a game when the majority of its content is in the story.

I've never played this game and I never fucking will, but that will never stop it from being a piece of brainless garbage for retards.

Eat shit OP

Attached: D0J1RveWsAAoQP2.jpg (912x1024, 71K)

It's true. I did not 100% it and I can't say anything bad about it.

Best 3D Zelda game ever.

This is pretty accurate, although i don't think the whole weapon breaking thing was really bad. I never once ran out of weapons, and it's just in the game to make combat more interesting.

>Haha, it's funny because POOP. Toilet humor is comedy gold.

I still don't get why adults play this cancer.

I would honestly 100% every Zelda I've played except this one

Based nintendo literally taking a shit on 100%ers

If you didn't finish all of Superman 64 you cant say anything bad about it!!!!!!

Attached: 0A1EC88070884D56BD09F1DB106F99B1.jpg (1024x967, 83K)

Breath of the Wild is anti-autist.

That probably explains why it gets so much screeching from autists.

Based

>Breath of the Wild is anti-autist.
lol