steamcommunity.com/app/562860/discussions/0/1642042464748774145/
steamcommunity.com/id/darkmedievaltimes/games/?tab=all
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YblQBxPzQZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>aragorn copkiller medieval
this is an excellent screenshot and I'm stealing it for further use

what an entitled shitlord

Nobody wants to play as women, ubisoft proved this

I am a serial killer , and besides that also constantly Raping women as a Side-Activity. Do notmessage me, my profile is private because I dont want to be bothered by humans, Fuckin hate them all . My prefered method is killing slowly with bladed weapon such as Machete. I like to Torture my victim's over a llong period of time.

Holy fucking based
What was his name?

Yeah, nobody except the horny pervs from here & actual women.
Speak for yourself man.

Women dont even play as women, just you perverts

What was the final % on the people who played the bitch in odyssey anyway.

Reads like a false flag

Alright, which one of you faggots posted this? My guess is OP.

Here in the real world - Not as an armchair warrior - there are females that are my colleagues. As a team, we enter LTEs (Life Threatening Environments) including structural working fires. We slug it out together in the most demanding an grueling conditions day and night, in the broiling heat or the freezing cold, and I can tell you that I would rather have one of these women having my back (or vice versa), than a clearly drunk, misogynistic, illiterate hill-billy.

>killing people is based

The absolute cock sucking state of this board.

Did someone actually write this thinking it meant something

Attached: 1516895067897.png (107x115, 29K)

So they they actually changed the name from Maiden to Fury?

It's been ages since there's been a decent serial killer running around, appreciate it.

>Nobody wants to play as women unless she's got big tits and a fat ass.
Fixed it for you.

Attached: 3.jpg (1920x1080, 103K)

Yup.
Boomerband got the last laugh.

>shitlord
Kill yourself you dumb nigger

I don't like games with female protags, except for maybe Beyond Good & Evil

Women have 60% less upper body strength than men and are well before a male's weight class, which is why fire departments hire based on physical prowess to keep women out.

>mfw Ubisoft were shocked with the sheer distance of Male vs Female playthroughs completely believing female would be far popular

Attached: so good.webm (1920x800, 2.01M)

It was a shitty name that wouldn't let you search for the game.

Attached: Women.webm (500x500, 873K)

This model is abysmal. I seriously dont know why people like that garbage

Not true, I'll pick a cute girl if I can dress her up in lots of outfits and fuck with the camera to look up her skirt

They had to lower the bar so much to allow women into the military that I overqualified in my ASVABS and basic training despite being a lazy fat lard. Women still couldn't complete it to a satisfactory amount and their requirements were half of mine.

But he's not

THIS POST IS A FALSE FLAG

I REPEAT IT WAS MADE BY A LIBERAL TO MAKE THE ITHER SIDE LOOK BAD, DONT BELIEVE IT

delusional cope

>din du nuffin deys makin' us look bad

This.

>that username

Attached: Yup that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.png (228x300, 38K)

moooooods, /r/gamingcirclejerk is leaking
moooooods
MOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

I want a new metroid and a new no one lives forever. Fuck you, homo.

HELLO GUYS HOW ARE YOU I HOPE YOU ARE GREAT LOOK I DRAWED A PENIS LOL

Attached: 1541553128799.png (1017x587, 31K)

Isn't this the same thing women say when they're forced to play as male protagonists?
He's free to complain.

Wait, I have to hate women to be a conservative? where does it say?

Two thirds of players picked Alexios (the guy).

Can't say I blame them. Playing as a girl in a game like that destroys immersion and takes me out of the game.

>"da liburals are da real racists u nigger"

the absolute state of conservatives

Fuck your optics, im going in

heh, penis.

Wow what a fag

I'm pretty sure that one third is actually really fucking good.
It was like 17% for FShep.

To be fair most of Yea Forums couldn't do that either.

i like playing as girls

Don't you mean "kexcellent"?

I honestly can't play as a girl in games, especially when given a choice. I naturally "self-insert" into the character I'm playing as and that's impossible as a non-mentally ill male. I tried in FFXIV and Monster Hunter and instantly changed back.

I'm a guy and I want to play as a guy.

Having said that, games like Nier Automata and Drakengard 3 are fine, mainly because they don't push any agendas.

>nolf dead forever
it hurts
don't you guys do pull ups?

Liberals are the one who want to categorize everyone based on race, gender, and sexuality and dictate interactions with them accordingly. At least to conservatives everyone who isn't white and straight is a "nigger" or "fag" and not "female-identifying-gay-polyasian" with an attached rule book on how to communicate with them.

Attached: 1561644717099.png (455x396, 155K)

GO THE FUCK BACK

I like playing with fat girls.
As in, introducing myself to random overweight young women in public for the first time and pretending I'm interested in them. Then I get their number and when we talk on the phone I schedule a time and place to hang out, change my number, and watch her in a distance as she waits for me.

ME1 was 90% male 10% female (Bioware numbers)
ME3 was 80% male 20% female (Bioware numbers)
Odyssey was 66% male 33% female.

The ME numbers are real funny because of all the femshep shilling and people here acting like she was the canon shepard.

I didn't come from /r/the_donald in 2016 like you, magaboy. Go fuck yourself with a rake.

I did 230 pull-ups and was told to stop twice

dilate

Do we have any numbers for saints row 2-4?

He has a point. It's only fun to play as a girl in japanese games because japs doesn't afraid. Western game devs can't make pretty girls. God I wish I was japanese

>I'd rather be in a dangerous environment with a woman than a drunk methhead
Damn that's high praise

I REPEAT IT WAS MADE BY A LIBERAL TO MAKE THE ITHER SIDE LOOK BAD, DONT BELIEVE IT

i like boobs

You miss the point.

1: 80% of the people that played me1/2 and 3 didnt finish the game
2: these are the same people that didnt even make a character, just picked generic male shepard (the default)

Most people dont finish or even care about games. They buy it because of the cover, play it for an hour and never touch it again. These arent fans.

For the people that actually get immersed in mass effect, its highly likely that they played both male AND female shepard

ASVAB isnt s physical test user

I can confirm my game is now called Ion fury, its like they right clicked their game, clicked rename and now its suddenly called that without permission.

Stop attacking my LARPing.

It's minimums have been halved since 2003~, and halved again when they started really pushing for women to join.

>asvab

its a fucking aptitude test. It's in writing you dumb nigger. It has nothing to do with being in shape at all. In fact if you graduated highschool you probably already took it

>2003
2002*
>It underwent a major revision in 2002. In 2004, the test's percentile rank scoring system was renormalized, to ensure that a score of 50% really did represent doing better than exactly 50% of the test takers.

You can pass it without having received any prior education at this point, and it was done entirely for women.

that was done for the iraq war you fucking retard

and chimps

>it was done for a war that we barely needed any troops for at all
Nonner faggot thinks he knows what's going on.
It was done because of this diversity.defense.gov/

yeah no, keep googling for the shit you pull out of your ass you dumb nigger, its at least entertaining

>ur wrong because I sya so ur so funny haha

Attached: 1520303933933.png (623x450, 36K)

steamcommunity.com/app/562860/discussions/0/1642042464748774145/

>major revision was done done for an initiative that started under obama 6 years later

Yeah you're retarded. I'm not replying to you anymore

Attached: 72c.gif (208x198, 130K)

>male sexual fantasy
>don't want to play as a woman
I can't tell if manlet or homo or both.

Attached: 1562859414726.png (516x553, 515K)

It's because they purposely make the woman ugly as fuck

>I read one thing from it instead of checking up on background initiatives
>non-hash image
Kill yourself, Reddit.

cringe
based

>its at least entertaining
You're acting like I was when I was your age and losing an argument, made my night user.

Attached: 1562796422893.jpg (1125x2097, 185K)

BioWare character creators are dogshit which is why people just use Sheploo.

steamcommunity.com/id/darkmedievaltimes/games/?tab=all

Attached: 1403820923625.jpg (500x500, 85K)

THE POST YOU'RE READING NOW. THIS ONE.

Attached: 1562272451622.png (500x575, 143K)

WOMAN BAD
ONLY COCK FOR ME

>I don't see nothing out of ordi-
>how do you Do It?
>291 hours

t. ranny

I don't mind a female protag if the game is genuinely good and the character's decently written, it doesn't take anything away from the game.
The only time I have a problem with playing a female character is if the game has romance and I'm forced to choose between dudes. I don't mind lesbians though.

People crying that they don't want to play as female characters are retarded babies. The whole point of the game is to play as a female because the story is written so, shut up and play, or don't play the game at all. It's not the devs' job to cater to your thin skin.

Attached: 1514425661575.gif (560x315, 3.65M)

It's interesting to see the reaction to this question. He didn't say anything bad, just asked if there was mod support so he can play as a male character.

I've seen questions like this on the internet over the years but with the apposite kind where someone wants to play as a girl and not a guy. The response to that is usually supportive from
the same kind of faggots that ridicule the OP.

dilate

At this point you ought to know it was because in their focus group tests the female character was more popular and it was closer to 55/45

The idiotic part is that this is an FPS.

>10%, then 20% now 33%
so the amount of people who wants to play as women is increasing?

He’s saying that it isn’t a true Build game because it has a female protagonist.

This feels like an sjw falseflag. Everybody loved bayoneta

Not particulary. In some genres it was always high, in others it probably stayed low. Ubisoft moved closer to the female demographic in how their games are made.

>anonymous claimed that this post was a joke

Attached: messy_and_ugly.jpg (3264x2448, 650K)

only trannys like bayonetta, nier automata

Why is this picture so disturbing?

God I love steam forums
Underrated source for lolcows and cringe

Attached: 1554695239206.png (620x275, 459K)

You want to be a woman in your fantasy? You shouldn't be calling others gay, user.

Hay buddy
You dropped your red nose on the way out

Attached: IMG_20190408_070516.jpg (266x190, 14K)

>sonyfags trying to throw shade at Based bayoneta

There is literally 0 excuse to play female protag game as a guy. old games like syberia,urban chaos,alone in the dark,blair witch volume1 rustin parr, etc, are ok becos they are soulful and werent made for sjw/waifubait/other faggoty reasons. 97% of this board are genuine subhumans that deserve to be killed off cause they play anime girl faggoty shit and spread their aids online

unfair, that mans leg is augmented

There doesn't need to be justification. If you don't like it on account of what is a fairly minor issue then don't play it.

Go back to twitter tranny.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YblQBxPzQZc
What the fuck is this shit?
Super nintendo graphics in 2019 Omegalul

Post female protags done right

Attached: GZDoom_-_Launch_Hedon_2019-05-21_21-23-39-1024x583.png (1024x583, 290K)

gz for prove my point. ur literally soullessly robot-talk. off yourself irl

you first

She has a hours sized dick
This is canon

Attached: 20190709_233615.jpg (110x104, 13K)

BASED AS FUCK

i said done right didn't i?

>hours
holy shit.

uhhhhhhhh wtf i love woman now!