FFXIV VS. WoW Classic

Should I wait for WoW Classic or just play FFXIV instead?

Keep in mind I wont get a boost and will be starting from level 1.

Attached: wow-ffxiv-banner2.jpg (640x360, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YgEg8kXmifo
youtube.com/watch?v=0Jg6npwWa-c
youtu.be/8JPfQb549Eo
youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck
youtube.com/watch?v=4tyuIh12_HU
youtube.com/watch?v=Aqju18pcq6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you want a good story or do you just want to grind levels and world pvp? They're very different experiences.

I want a comfy mmo that doesn't get stale and ways to interact with other players, pvp i could care less. story would be nice but a shit story wouldn't affect me. i just want a fun game

XIV has a decently lengthy trial, try it out. Though note, happenings are slow in the trial part of the story, lots of world setup and not a huge amount of big events yet.

WoW has a tial but it's current only. I guess trial a private server for a semi decent representation of what classic will be. It's easy to set up.

Ff14 is pretty alright, controls/mechanics/interface wise its very similar to wow, it will feel familiar. Out of all non wow mmos, ff14 is the closest you can get to wow, ive played many other mmos. Ff14 didnt keep my interest though. Its fun but wow is just better. Ff14 has a free trial, so just try it for yourself.

I've played both before, it's been years since I played FF14 and I thoroughly enjoyed it, but I am gonna start from scratch since I forgot everything

ff14 is boring and will usually last you 1-2 months before your sick of it. I'm almost sick of Shadowbringers. The game doesn't have lasting appeal.

Attached: RJwpiuj.jpg (686x513, 110K)

Gotten sick of BFA so considered trying out ff14 instead. But is it not just more of the same? From what i can tell it is almost the same game.

>WoW is just better

Attached: 1555921464582.png (516x513, 109K)

You got till end of august for Classic. But it looks like more and more people are disappointed by it. Even Asmongold think it might die

I am gonna play both

you'll probably hate ff14 more then WoW. Its nothing like WoW and it makes you slog through stupid cutscenes the whole game. (or pay $E to skip)

ff14 like a single player game with multiplayer features. Its a shock to WoW players usually because they think its an actual MMO (like WoW) and get disappointed when they realize what it actually is.

Why not both? More than enough time to finish the ff14 story then play classic in a month and a half.

>should I play casual weebshit or the greatest MMO of all time?
Classic is going to destroy Shitbringers

>0
>greatest
>casual
>not uo

FUCK OFF KALEB

The tiny instanced world was already a red flag for me, guess i wont bother then.

Is it an EU server thing or is the capital cities of FF14 somehow even more dead than in WoW? Or is everyone just hanging out someplace i can't go to yet?

>ff14
>good story
fucking kek

Just play FF14, it's a genuinely good singleplayer game you can play with other people. Story get's rolling a little bit before the first expansion. Newest expansion is kino.

mein negger
UO best mmo ever released

Yeah unless you like long and frequent cutscenes that aren't particularly good then I doubt you'll enjoy that part.

everyone hangs out on one specific server because you can visit other servers. on NA cluster everyone likes to hang out on Balmung (Uldah is one hot spot on Balmung. Adventurers guild in Uldah is where everyone RP's)

Twitchy WoW players like you just don't have the maturity and appreciation of the arts to enjoy FF14. Keep playing with your children's toy game.

What server? Every EU server I've been on is teeming with people in the ARR capitals, well except Ul'Dah which has always only been populated on the ERP server.

But of fucking course there's more people in the more recent cities.

OR get this..

I hate WoW AND ff14

>brainless ff weebs

This is only the case on the Balmung containment data center (Crystal), which is one of three NA data centers and infamously horrible. Every good player escaped from there during the free transfer period.

You are a sperg with the mentality of a 12 year old whether you play WoW or not. Go suck on your pacifier.

>Calls FF14 casual
>WoD and Legion literally involve signing in long enough everyday to complete a daily and send off you minions to do automated missions

FF14 is vastly superior to WoW. There's no debate, WoW is bottom of the barrel shit and XIV does everything better. Cry about it.

OP if you decide on FFXIV, roll on Primal. I'll give you free items and a thing that will boost your exp gain.

The shilling got me to give XIV another try, played ARR super briefly in 2013 and it never really clicked. Just finished the main story of the base game and thought it was fine, took like 50 hours watching/reading everything and a bit of waiting in DPS queues, went ahead and bought the expansion(s) this morning. Will still absolutely play Classic for at least the first month, but needed something to kill time until release since Blizzard is dragging their feet hard.

Attached: why not both.jpg (305x165, 7K)

He only cares about it from a streaming perspective

FF14 is good but ARR and especially the patch quests between ARR and HW are the worst thing ever, once you get to HW it really picks up assuming you care about story. WoW classic is just nostalgia, did you play vanilla? Do you really forget how terrible it was? Do you want to go through that again? You paid blizz to fuck you in the ass before and you want to pay to let them do it again?

now you gotta do the post ARR slog to get to the first expansion and it's easily one of the worst parts of the game because it's filler for almost 100 quests until the end that leads to Heavensward.

at the very least do the crystal tower questline in ARR. It's important for Shadowbringers story and you get to do some raids.

Kinobringers isn't just a meme, buddy.

Attached: destroyer of azeroth.png (1368x615, 1.09M)

I played WoW for at least 8 or so years
FF for about 3

FF I think is better overall. Classic is a gamble because it may not last since people may get turned off by the way it plays and get stagnant due to no new content.

FF is very comfy in it's design from music and areas. The story can keep you busy for a very long time. The community very nice and very social even in pugs or dungeon finder.

Plus there's a ton to do outside of raiding and PvP. There's buying a home and making it nice. Play mahjong or the card game that's in the game.

I really enjoy the time I spent with FF.
Also Shadowbringers is probably the best expansion so there's that too.

Does crit affect dot damage? Should I use reassemble with bioblaster when aoeing or just with auto crossbow?

Attached: 1563052411311.jpg (394x810, 54K)

Yeah, I've heard about the 100 quest slog. Thankfully I don't value my time very highly right now so I'll grin and bear it. I just hope the expansions are half as good as everyone makes them sound. Wasn't really sure what of the ARR "postgame" is worth unlocking before I move on to that though.

>5 critics vs 29 critics
I think WoW is absolutely utter trash but come on dude, this argument always sucks

Id use it with Drill since that has like what 600 potency?

It's at 13 critics now and has a 92.
Really it's never going to get that many reviews, few outlets are going to put the time sink in to review an expansion, still an exceptional score for an MMO.

Yeah, people should really update their pictures now that it has more reviews.

Attached: temp.png (419x257, 35K)

Shadowbringers hasn't even been out for 2 weeks yet, of course there aren't a bunch of reviews yet

Yeah but this is for when I'm aoeing 4+ enemies
If there are 3 or less id reassemble drill

Worst case you can skip the story for ARR and watch a video explaining it. Although Havensword it's recommended you take your time and Shadowbringers as well. Stormblood is so so

Attached: 20190713_140836.png (754x794, 62K)

Oh then personally I'd do autocross bow. Unless it's super chunky adds then do Bio to make the most of the dot

Honestly, nobody will give you shit for skipping the dreaded 100 post ARR quests. Just don't be one of those fags who skip HW

once you hit 50 and beat Ultima Weapon you unlock a ton of sidequests. Some of them are worth looking into: Crystal Tower, Bahamut Coil, Hildebrand, Squadrons, SAM and RDM job(s) unlock, etc.

there's a trial

I don't intend to skip anything unless it feels like absolute irredeemable garbage, I have a pretty high tolerance for bad storytelling with the amount of JRPGs I've played.

don't, if you need a reminder on the story just wait like another month or so for the new game plus thing to come out,plus the expansion changed a lot of stuff so you would be learning your class again regardless

Classic is the better MMO, FFXIV is the better game.

it is though, specially for a MMO

>doing trial roulette
>it's dancing plague
>new people in party
>party doesn't focus on one add at time
>ot doesn't grab the other two
>adds' auto kills everyone one by one
>bar gets to 100
>wipe
>try again
>wipe again
>vote abandon motion passed
everytime.

Attached: 1471922438366.gif (310x325, 1.94M)

How is Classic the better MMO? Everything has been figured out from top to bottom and the community is nothing but streamer turds and viewers of those turds.

So I can play Classic now if I pay for a subscription? How does it work

It's not even the story telling, it's the fact it's just a long series of fetch quests and long ass cutscenes, most that seem pointless. A lot of people (including myself) just kind of skimmed the story just to get through it. Actually had to quit the game for like 6 months to recover from it it was that bad

i really dont understand why anyone would even entertain the idea of playing classic after blizzard shit on you guys for who knows how long for asking for and only gave it to you when they were neck deep in shit

>Branden! I order you to suck on my toes!
Woah who wrote this role quest?

Attached: 45345345353435.jpg (1920x1080, 608K)

Ya but it requires 60+ hours of slogging through lame ass shit. I wish they would just Remake the starting experience like WoW did.

>Should I wait for WoW Classic or just play FFXIV instead?
why the fuck is everyone doing this?

Attached: meta image.jpg (490x354, 31K)

what is ninja like i want to play rogue when i unlock it and ninja looked kino but i still have to ge through the other expansion packs im still fresh

>60+
its way more

WoW Classic is a gimmick, it's a mix of original WoW and modern WoW in its implementation. Most people will be playing it for a month or so either to see how Blizzard did this after going deus vult on private servers or because they're zoomers looking to recapture a nostalgia they never had. I imagine you won't get the social experience you want in either game, as FFXIV is highly isolationist outside endgame battles so you have to go out of your way to find a community and WoW Classic's most likely not going to be working in the way that'd force players to socialize like the original.
Hell I can't even suggest FFXI because nobody plays it and those that do are already in endgame.
It's hard to find a social MMO nowadays as those that aren't played much and most other stuff are themeparks.

Attached: 1478980413998.jpg (426x512, 118K)

ever played dota 2's invoker? quas wex and exort is like ninja's handsigns and invoke is their jutsu. they can also stab things with daggers and move faster than other jobs passively (Fleet of Foot) and actively (Shukuchi)

There's quite a bit of tedious fetch questing in the patch series, but you should still pay attention as it introduces a lot of important setting informations and characters for the future, and there are some really interesting bits in between the tedium

I’ll ask again

To play Classic I just need To pay for a subscription?

>It's hard to find a social MMO nowadays
Honestly depresses me, I miss playing tibia and hell even mech warrior 4 and freelancer was social than modern mmos

you must have an active BFA sub by giving your money to activision blizzard in order to access classic

Perfectly balanced.
As all things should be.

You do the Naruto run on Ninja. And it is a very fast paced job, doing mudras and your ogcds feels nice and you're always welcome in a party because of Trick Attack.
Personal DPS is lower than most other DPS Jobs but who gives a shit it's fun to play.
In my opinion it's one of the better DPS jobs you could've picked.

what is the highest DPS rn the new class?

It actually requires you to interact with other players outside of extremely hardcore content.

They already played the Cataclysm card to begin with, you can't really do that often. youtu.be/YgEg8kXmifo

black mage

>mfw I'm gonna play both at the same time

Attached: 1474533415040.jpg (370x330, 30K)

Highest personal DPS is Black Mage, and it will pretty much always be Black Mage. Dancer is actually the lowest right now if I remember right, which makes sense.
It doesn't really matter though unless you're gonna do hardcore raids. And even then Black Mage isn't used often in Savage Raids because you have to pretty much stand still to get the most damage out of it.

nuWoW is an almost an entirely single player levelling experience too, until you hit level cap and unlock world quests then it becomes a Rift rip-off.

Yeah if they keep true to their word, they're not quite jewish enough to charge for a "Classic Expansion".

What did koji mean by this?

Attached: 1537114825786.png (669x324, 150K)

because those people are wow players who are only trying xiv because blizzard can't stop falling over itself every 5 seconds

instead of starting from scratch just start leveling up a new class. That way you don't lose your chocobo or xp bonuses

>doing a dungeon
>DPS accidentally pulls a patrolling mob by getting too close it after getting out of AoE
>tank decides not to pick up the mob until the DPS dies to it
>DPS spends the rest of the dungeon autoattacking on trash
who was in the wrong here

>wotlk metacritic: 91
>tbc metacritic: 91
>CHADowbringers metacritic: 92
>higher metacritic than wotlk and tbc
Put a fork in it. WoW is fucking done.

Attached: 1563060596286.png (234x216, 10K)

Tank
Grabbing aggro is brain dead easy. Only pissbabies get upset when dps pull in casual content

>yfw I am Hades

Attached: ren.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

Just play XIV

Attached: file.png (1574x1080, 1.85M)

Depends on the dps really, if it was say a monk I couldn't really blame them for trying to get their positions and accidently pulled a mob. A tank only has to click one button to fix the problem so I say the tank is in the wrong

when playing ff14 do i just want to do all the MSQ and skip all the side quests

>Miss 1 tether.
>REPLAY THIS SLOW ASS BORING ASS DUTY
Cool...

>I challenge you, Emet

Attached: 1562825951747.png (1920x1080, 3.26M)

Attached: 1551103414138.jpg (811x452, 83K)

make yourself useful and take ss of runar fucking ysthola

generally yes,that being said some side quest have neat stories to them but you can always come back to them

>the patch quests between ARR and HW are the worst thing ever
So sick of this meme. Once you get past 2.1 the post-50 stuff is better than the 1-50 quests.

FFXIV

>when Ardbert speaks through you

Attached: schlong.png (1360x768, 1.04M)

If you're just levelling one job then yeah just go through the msq, you'll get more than enough exp from doing that and dailies.
However any sidequest that has a blue label with a plus symbol you'll want to do. Cause that means it unlocks something, weather it be the job questline, optional dungeons or just a new feature in general.

I don't see how final fantasy is competing with WoW classic. WoW classic is marketed toward boomers that actually played vanilla.

Maybe if you have the will power to get through the first 50 without wishing for death

I've always wondered how new players feel about the MSQ. It requires so much bullshitting around, and it never really gets any better as you start doing the expac content.

>mfw he opened the doors to the Amaurot apocalypse

Attached: 1423358444962.gif (221x196, 410K)

also do your job quest as soon as they show up dont be that faggot who goes into the later dungeons with out doing them

My face remained the same. Was it supposed to have any meaning? The generic evil voice when he says it was also pretty embarrassing.

>can't rewatch the Ruby Princess Kurenai questline because it wasn't given a fancy blue orb
This is the worst timeline

i tried ff and never got into it tried leveling a guardian , leveling felt like a slog and the dungeons were meh the story never hooked me so i play wow till this day

>tried leveling a guardian
?

>can't rewatch a lot of the post dungeon cutscenes for experts and the like
>especially post Twinning cutscene
Fuck.

>The way the music was perfectly time that when he does he reveal it hits the "WE FALL"
That's the best final boss reveal in XIV period, holy shit.

Attached: 1562744237794.png (832x868, 371K)

Classic releases August 26th in the us and August 27th for everyone else. You'll need an active wow sub.

>500.00$

new game plus soon faggots

IT'S LIKE POETRY IT RHYMES

Attached: 345534534534543.jpg (1920x1080, 344K)

>want to get into FFXIV with friends
>having to go through pre-Heavensward content
>most main quests are just going to an npc and handing them an item
>cutscenes are frequent and long

I though A Realm Reborn was suppose to fix all the shit that happened with Launch FFXIV.

Attached: 1546581988208.png (943x968, 472K)

Ive been trying ff xiv but I just can't get into it.
The worlds at least starting where I've been are all instanced - no actually open world like wow. Even with classic world not having an almost fully completed map like it did in cata, its still considered open. FF xiv is like fable.

WoW animations are just leagues beyond ffxiv animations that feel quite clunky and it doesn't flow so well. Its amazing how well wow vanillas animations were considering so few mmo's even in todays age can match it from 2004.

I like the jobs in ff xiv and how you can be every class and job with 1 character that is really great. The MSQ though I don't care for it, and the cutscenes look fucking goofy.
At first I thought I'd be ditching classic but now I've ditched ffxiv instead and waiting for classic.

redpill me on this man

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Also I will add, the cosmetics and gear looks far better in ffxiv, miles ahead than wow, especially classic wow ofc.
Kinda weird that wow is going for covering women up etc and the sjw game of choice ffxiv is all about slutmogs

The rest of 1.0 was so fucked and poorly implemented that even after fixing it they had to nuke the entire thing just to convince people to play it.

>I've ditched ffxiv instead and waiting for classic.
lol let us know how that goes for you

when you pull a mob it is your job to run towards the tank with it so that he can easily pick it up.
often dps just pull something and run away like retards.

1-50 isn't that bad outside of cake memes, the only real slog is 50-HW part.

Isn't that just MSQ only?
Ruby Princess stuff was a regular sidequests, minus the first which unlocks Shisui of the Violet Tides

he's only played wow for the last 15 years and he's fucking hilariously terrible at every other video game he's ever played

this is the constant complaint, everyone including the people that play it agree. The ARR storyline is good but poorly executed since there's a mountain of shitty fetchquests and you don't get a good full rotation until 50 at least.

Is WoW even a difficult game? FFXIV isn't

He's terrible in WoW too

I mostly played dps and fucked up and pulled mobs a few times over the years, almost all the time the tank grabs but occasionally the tank doesn't know how to play their job

guy who played last patch of wow vanilla as a kid, now makes like 50k a month being a neet playing wow and being cucked by a stack of tupperware with a wig.
Will shit up its server and generally best to ignore and avoid as with all streamers

Compared to the Titan feast, ARR patch quests really weren't that bad

FF14s leveling is extremely flawed. Its way too linear and single player story focused.
You cant even properly level your first character in a group in that game.
You could probably cut three quarters of the filler in the main story out and give people some fucking room to breath and play the actual mmo.

dude who is popular on twitch for playing a character that some people find offensive. his fanbase is pretty annoying but he is chill irl.

yeah my biggest gripe is how fucking boring the specs are while levelling.
Couple that with the 2.5sec gcd and i literally fall asleep inbetween the countless fetch quests.
If they could fix that I think a lot more people would continue playing.
Its also hard to tell how a class/job plays out until lvl50 at a minimum.

Based retard.

>and being cucked by a stack of tupperware with a wig.
fucking who

It's an IX reference. I didn't play it so I had the same reaction

No, which is what makes his 'fame' staggering to me.

Happens all the times. Tanks are the most entitled class on pubs. Fucking cancer wants to aways rule over everybody.

>WoW Classic is a gimmick, it's a mix of original WoW and modern WoW in its implementation.
Top retard. Not even close to true.

FF14 main story sucks ass as well as it's class quests. Literally just pointless dialog over and over on top of the annoying shit happening throughout the story. There is just so much pointless dialog that I find myself skipping shit after the fucking metric ton I went though. This is coming from someone who is a lorewhore and loves reading useless shit in games. Wow isn't any better but don't you dare say FF14 has a good story.

I really don't care for the SMN changes.
I swear this fucking job changes completely every expac.

>wah wah wah what's with all this meaningless fluff who cares about the world
>"""""lorewhore"""""

is gladiator a good starting DPS class i was gonna choose lancer cause dragoon looked neat but i cant choose

Attached: 1452200380457.png (500x322, 166K)

It's hard to address the story when you've skipped over most of it, isn't it?

Attached: 1561959096434.gif (497x372, 120K)

Gladiator is a tank and turns into Paladin. It's also incredibly fucking boring at low levels.

that's because japs go way overboard on exposition

It does, it's been pretty eclectic over the course of its career. Though it's funny watching Balance whores complain about how hard it is now after gloating it was a 5000 IQ hardest job in the game, over the course of Stormblood.

Sometimes it feel like FFXIV goes out of its way to hide its lore from you, keeping you mired in dumb city state and beast tribe bullshit forever and ever.
Eventually you start to learn tidbits about whats really going on and then it gets really good.

never play a weeb MMO. it's rock bottom. just wait for classic

define weeb

the brainlets who play ff14 probably also watch anime and have no concept of what good writing even is, to them an overwrought cliche saturday morning cartoon made for autistic japanese teenagers is probably the height of culture and sophistication

The main challenge of all classes is to not die of boredom lvling

wow isn't exactly legacy of kain in terms of story user

Suck fat cuck you fucking inbreds. I didn't skip most of the story, I got though the main story and the expansions, it just was so mindnumbing boring that I couldn't take it anymore. The only story that showed some promise was dark knight but that the only one I can recall.

Doesn't matter what era of WoW is being played, Blizzard treats their playerbase like sub humans and dont hide their displeasure

As the user mentioned gladiator is a tank, but its still better than dragoon

Gladiator is a tank my man, not a DPS.

I just think it's cool, yeah it's overwrought cliche but it's campy and neat

Sometimes the tank doesn’t see it (even though they should). If the tank was being petty then fuck them cause accidents happen, but also fuck the DPS for just being a bitch and not saying anything. They’re both wrong.

There is difficult endgame content (mythic raids and mythic+ dungeons(which are infinitely scaling difficulty, very cool if you get a good premade of homies))
There is also plenty of brainless casual content

Thats because its a complicated role which involves leading and depending your whole life on someone and doing risky shit to keep the group alive, the only entitled little cunt is you DPSlet

thanks anons my bad i thought sword and shield = DPS i guess i will stick with this until i can play DK that and gunbreaker are the only classes im interested in right now

Dark Knight and Gunbreaker are also tanks user...

If I hate MMOs and love Final Fantasy, should I play XIV?

is this the stealth ffxiv thread

Okay folks. Planning on doing some side quests today. Should I start on Hildabrand or the Academic side quests?

no but WoW also doesnt force you into the railroad story at all times.
being able to just drop a shitty questline and going to a different area to level is a godsend.

i know DK was tank but i didnt know gunbreaker was also a tank is gunbreaker any fuN?

>mfw BLM main
>mfw every expac simply adds more shit I can do either for damage or upkeep
>The potencies keep getting higher on top of that
I love how my job has very little to fix yet tons of room to be built upon. Shame all your pets got lobotimized with Scholar's.

Attached: 1533738749205m.jpg (913x1024, 84K)

It's fine enough, XIV is a get-your-feet-wet kind of MMO. It's simple enough anybody can pick it up, complicated enough that playing your job well separates the men from the boys.

DRK and GNB are also tanks not DPS user

You can play thru the story as if it’s a single player game and just ignore the mmo aspects

la HEE

yes the game barely counts as an mmo and the times where you have to group up, i.e. a dungeon or trial, you can clear through most of it even with bottom of the barrel players.

it's pretty great, it has a more involved rotation than some of the dps jobs

Theres some brainlet tier jobs that dont require much effort to play well though

It's perfect for that
has all the aspects of an MMORPG, but you can still do everything solo if that's what you're into

I hope classic is super successful so it can drain some of the wow players away at least for a time and i'm worried about this layering thing because it seems you guys really hate it. If classic fails wow players will come back en masse to stay forever.
Classic being a success is the only way something good can happen, one it would quarantine a lot of cancer sorry and two it would show investors there is a desire for going the fuck back to older philosophies of MMO design which is the first step toward going even further back in time toward a time before WoW when decelopers foolishly thought it was possible to create an alternative digital world of magic. Godspeed to you WoWfags, you might save us all or not.
One thing is certain, everyone, is watching how this is going to unfold.

Attached: sweat1.jpg (343x317, 60K)

I quit wow for ffxiv and I dont regret it. I personally dont have high hopes for classic because a big part of vanilla wow being good was the community and the current wow community are meme spouting retards and over sensitive faggots.

New game plus?

Fucking kek

so if FFXIV is debuting New Game + is Shadowbringers the last expansion?

with how brutal the FFXIV posting has been on Yea Forums and everywhere else the last few weeks I would assume it's YoshiP paying shills to defend their game.

is this game fun if you're playing alone in the cold

You know what I hope? I hope you realize the mistake you made in 1979 when the members of the caucus discovered ur ruse lets take a break from talking about redcvb and str figuring out your endgame here, no not like the MOVIE but a little like the fauxpas you pass daily

ur options: limited,, urits time to move on

you do, you dont, you ignore it, you pass through it. i've been involved for 20 years dude and you know i'm not going to have a seizure this close to the game

shut the fuck up, open wide, and pass into the speedrealm tonight

yes/no/5.1

lets you replay story quest again

no you faggot

Gladiator has a free 6s stun with no cooldown... how the fuck is that balanced? my other classes have like a fucking interrupt on a 40s cd, a fucking interrupt not even a stun.

No. NG+ is just a way to replay story content, since cutscenes don't actually deliver all story content.

Tank, I like when dps accidentally pull mobs because it makes shit more exciting and healer cant blame me if we wipe. Tank isnt for prissy faggots that act like teenage girls over little shit.

it has diminishing returns pretty sure.

its not much like FF really.
the story is also super dragged out.

FFXIV is more comfy
WoW classic is more if you want to gank people

Either one it depends who you play with

Damn I didnt know about that new game plus being added, that's cool as hell

it's the only stun on the gcd besides holy so you have to trade damage output for it

just be thankful they can't use it to chain stun people for 10s straight in pvp anymore

>fireball fireball fireball fireball
>frostbolt frostbolt frostbolt frostbolt
>lightning bolt lightning bolt lightning bolt
>shadow bolt shadow bolt shadow bolt
>smite smite smite smite smite smite
>sunder armor sunder armor sunder armor
>healing touch healing touch healing touch
>blessing of wisdom blessing of wisdom blessing of wisdom
>back stab back stab back stab back stab
I have no fucking idea how anyone can enjoy classic wow.

It is, only brainlets disagree.

This, wow is the better pvp game and ff is better at everything else. I honestly wish pvp were bigger in ff but it's only a small gripe.

>Materia VI is +40
>Materia VII is +20
>Materia VIII is +60
what the fuck happened?

>healer cant blame me if we wipe
They can tho. Tank is strong enough to pull wall to wall and your dumbass wouldn't be able to carry? Kek

Yes also making friends in ff is easy as hell, I have this homosexual who constantly hits on me following me around but he plays heals so it's cool.

Wow Classic.

World of Warcraft have been alive for more than decade, Blizzard never fail to impress and our playerbase is more mature and we actually care for the game.

FFXIV on other hand is nothing but a crossdresser simulator, where all the trannies,fags,incels reunite together in some kind of weeb instanced world. Final Fantasy XIV only caters to insecure people between 30-40 (some of them have around 50 all of them virtual crossdressers ) who have installed Discord in their computers.

FFXIV players doens't care about Final Fantasy in fact they only get pay monthly for " dress up my toon and fuck around having gay/tranny sex in public"

We World of Wacraft players have a nice job a nice lovely family and we are proud to be the western, leaders of the best MMO since decades. Just think about how many times Asia failed to """"killl"" OUR game? doesn't matter how many shit games full of P2W and with degenerated characters they create we the mature audience of the west will prevail.

I'm glad that FFXIV is the definite container of degenerates and trannies so we mature world of wacraft players can have the best community and game for ever and ever.

Attached: Hearthstone-4-810x400.jpg (810x400, 60K)

Not my fault if healer cant keep up. All wipes are healbitches fault, sorry user.

A simpler time for a simpler audience

overmelding, brainlet

>Blizzard never fail to impress and our playerbase is more mature and we actually care for the game.
Hold up

is there any audience out there that is more simple than blizzdrones?

No

Attached: 1535254994779.jpg (461x428, 95K)

WE DON'T ALLOW NEGATIVITY IN THE DOJO

>I'm glad that FFXIV is the definite container of degenerates and trannies so we mature world of wacraft players can have the best community and game for ever and ever.

Attached: 1541833784843.jpg (720x457, 44K)

I starting playing ESO. I feel like it's simply a better version of skyrim with a few MMO features tact on. Really good single player game, don't understand why it's an MMO though.

smash players

>0
>decades
>nigger do you know how long a decade is
>Blizzard mo has awlays been to make games for retards

Stun has diminishing returns and enemies eventually become immune to Stun until death. About 10s total stunned is the cutoff for immunity.

Thanks for the pasta bro.

Someone post the example of the ERP that involved LITERALLY RPing pregnancy, complete with birth of a level 1 character

Diminishing returns

stay mad tranny.

More than 10 years hearing the same " HUUR HUR X WILL KILL WOW JUST FUCKING WAIT AND SEE"

We I mean OUR game has killed everything and the next one is FFXIV when the next wow expansion comes on next year.

and how long does the inmunity last so I can stunlock again?

shit vs shit

Attached: laughing-like-a-king-homer-simpson.gif (375x375, 179K)

>cope
I have played wow since vanilla you nigger,
FFXI , and XIV too. Faggot
MUH CANT ENJOY DIFFERENT TYPES OF GAMES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
kek faggot
enjoy layering

Was hoping for the wall of text about the goblin in Goldshire that gave birth to two dozen babies by 25 desu.

And here you are.

Full minute

WoW classic > FFXIV >>>>> Current WoW

WoW's story was acceptable up to end of Pandas while FFXIV's goes on and on about characters and world events that I have zero investment in. WoW's setup of "them bad, we good, they want us dead, fuck em" keeps it nice and easy to get drawn in. Old WoW is also max comfy due to its simplicity, forces a bit more focus on the social aspects. That said, old game means low actually good QoL aspects but thankfully also means removing a lot of the stuff that destroyed nu-WoW).

FFXIV wins when it comes to available races, world design and graphics. Fuck FATE events or whatever they're called though, GW2 pulled that shit and it was just as bad there then it is here.

TERA a best

Attached: 1533478903777.png (509x467, 89K)

Congratulations we made it about 200 posts before you finally came in and started talking about trannies

>FFXIV wins when it comes to available races

Attached: 1561557006247.png (2765x2956, 2.72M)

>Up to end of Pandas
WoW story went full retard after WotLK.

Cataclysm was plebian drivel

>Playing WoW in any form
>Playing FFXIV
>Not considering City of Heroes

Attached: 1556301447930.jpg (634x407, 70K)

Fucking KEK
WoW players are so fucked to the point they are being delirious of the state of their game and community.

Also don't forget to INV ASMON LAYER LMAO

>WoW's setup of "them bad, we good, they want us dead, fuck em" keeps it nice and easy to get drawn in.
You might actually be a retard. Vanilla wow didn't even have a story. It basically didn't exist.

>I honestly wish pvp were bigger in ff

Same. There's only so much enjoyment you can get out of encounters that are literally designed to he beaten

>Playing dead game thats only getting support now because the private server fag leaked the code to save his own dying server

The filter working as intended filtering out the brainlets I see

Isn't that literally every female in wow except the tauran and pandas? And isn't the fanbase like 90% human and elf?

>Like WoW
>Like XIV
>Want both games to be healthy so they can be competitive and improve

Attached: 1558874080330.jpg (1000x1410, 207K)

>Pop obligatory uptime buff
>123
>123
>123

Epic. But anyway, abilities in classic have properties to them, you'd spam frostbolt if enemies were weak to it, it's not a big deal

>It's not much like final fantasy
>It's the most final fantasy game since IX

Attached: 1562370854772.jpg (853x820, 180K)

Be honest whens the last time you read a book?

Meanwhile in wow you have to buy books outside the game to understand what's happening
>lul malfurions back

Dipshits said that with Legion too, and then when that failed they said Battle for Azeroth would be the expansion to return WoW to its gilded, unsurpassable throne and it failed too as player numbers are in a downward spiral.
How many expansions will it take before you accept that WoW's on a decline and isn't the MMO Killer it used to be? Blizzard is going to be the WoW Killer so many companies longed to be, for fuck's sake even their "Classic" server is adding in modern features, missing the fucking point entitely of why people used those private servers in the past.
Nothing lasts forever and WoW's a shambling corpse now.

Attached: 36bff7bc-cc06-46d7-addc-ca15458e1206.png (1566x1714, 1.65M)

Xiv
Classic is dead on arrival due to layering.

Worgen too and I don't give a fuck what other people.

Dude, expansion just released it's on people's minds.

The worgon are the worst fucking race. Especially true females they are fucking trash.

>CLASSIC WILL BE THE SAME AS IT WAS, CONTENT WILL LAST FOREVER
>YOUR GAME IS TRASH, REVIEWS ARE WRONG
>STOP ENJOYING YOUR GAME, I DEMAND IT, PLEASE PLAY WOW, CLASSIC WILL BE GOOD
>Oh no, I almost forgot to post in chat "INV TO ASMON LAYER"

Attached: 1562266594913.jpg (2302x597, 352K)

Or, and think carefully on this one, the expansion just released and people are talking about it naturally?

Legit the only reason i play lala for

Attached: ffxiv_07132019_183817_054.png (1920x1080, 3.39M)

Shut up or they'll remove it, it's godly.

>Hit a 80k Midare DHcrit without DNC or AST in the party
>Use Senei right after and DHcrit it too
>Mfw

Attached: 1503845231869.gif (167x160, 1.9M)

>when the dev's straight out said they weren't going to touch class design after the first patch
>"the next expansion will fix it!"

>This is your average FFXIV player

I'm glad to serve to based Blizzard games. World of Warcraft is ten times better than this degenerated tranny game.

Attached: tranny.png (342x535, 138K)

it's the biggest Chad of any of the jobs

Based bro

Final Tranny Fantasy never fail to impress.

Attached: trannieseverywhere.png (409x544, 206K)

It feels shit, but I understand its' entirely because of the armor models needing to be compatible with every race, they can't have a fucking mantis with 4 legs and 4 scythes because they would need a unique model for every single item in the game and that's not sustainable.

I know Tera was able to give each race unique models, but it was also way more limited in the amount of outfits, and all the cool stuff was cash shop pedo bait.

lmao

>Balmung
>Moonglade or w/e server on wow
There are sick faggots on both games.

Where the fuck do you go to see such degenerate?
I never encountered anyone like that on Leviathan

exactly, how is that the other tanks don't have a comprabale skill without a long cd and their stuns are even shorter afaik.

>FUCK, their game is too good, can't insult that!
>how do I defend my game!
>Oh I know, I'll proceed to insult one portion of their playerbase! that will show'em!

Why can't WoW just be good?

I'll take more humanoid models with significant lore differences than different races and everything is shit

>WTF WHY ISN'T EVERY JOB JUST COPYPASTES OF EACH OTHER

You aren't wrong but the average quality of TERA outfits was pretty high.

Attached: TERA_ScreenShot_20160526_115853.jpg (1920x1080, 814K)

ha ha they're everywhere bro ha ha i just go to the quicksand and check every single person's profile to see if they want to do futa erp user haha doesn't everyone do that

Attached: 1561005796355.jpg (872x1200, 173K)

Roleplay servers. ALWAYS on roleplay servers.

And WoW is no different. I remember dozens of pasta being posted in WoWG on /vg/ detailing weird, degenerate ERP's done on the rp servers

Cherrypicks and /vg/. It's the desperate plea of a delusional WoWfag to convince the average Yea Forums user that FFXIV is a den of majority ERP and tranny shit when that shit's contained to only a few servers on the Crystal Data Center. They REALLY want WoW to be good again and apparently think that changing general consensus would warp reality somehow.

>Just noticed today how big zenos butt is

wtf bros..

Pretty much only on balmung, it's the containment server. Even mateus is overwhelmingly normal roleplay

I hear a lot of people complaining about the gcd timers in XIV, but when I tried WoW as a ret pally I had noticeable 2-5 second gaps in my rotation where I had nothing I could press and had to sit there twiddling my thumbs waiting for my buttons to come up, is this a fault of the class or are do most WoW specs have shittons of downtime where you don't do anything?

The only response i get is someone testing his bot.

Attached: 1434794743917.png (1087x701, 839K)

I'm kind of glad too because wow refugees are fucking retards, we dont want anymore

The most stupid thing is that there are also tranny communities on WoW, you can google them with no effort.
WoWfags are on the point of breaking right now due to how bad the future of their games look.

>One portion

You mean the only portion. Lmao.

no u

Attached: angry myers.jpg (460x460, 24K)

i got to a pretty high level i think a long time ago but i skipped all the story and i dont think i ever made it to heavensward

should i just make a new character if i resub

>toon
so this IS a meme copypasta and not serious at all

>So scared of trannies that he sees them everywere
WoWfags really are delusional right now LMAO

Stack haste.

Lmoa, you told him broheim. See you on the home layer for the debrief.

Go for it. It contains absolute a metric ton of FF references and has a better story than any FF game in the past fifteen years.

Blizzard fanbase is just loyal. They just need to keep appealing towards existing players and they can do anything.

When calling the suicide hotline, don't forget to dial 8

spotted.

kill yourself tremendous faggot.

Attached: gayfaggot.png (350x541, 168K)

FFXIV is a scam
You need to do boring fetch quests for 90~100 hours just so you can play a semi-decent (shit compard to good JRPG) story for 10 hours

Obviously you should not resub.

They are just trying to save their dying game

Compared to wow which is only fetch quests without story

With good gameplay

FFXIV has bad gameplay

Funny, I work on one and for the past few weeks I get a lot of calls from WoW players, don't know why tho :^)

Them ddosing the first few days of shadowbringers was really sad

the gameplay is literally the same as wow
prove me wrong without memes

You're supposed to interact with the other weeaboos who played the game and hang out in the city and become friends and do some boring crap together or talk about the cool story and which was your favorite part of it etc. If you don't want to itneract with strangers on an mmo you'll just keep complaining how every one of them is a boring fetch quest fiesta until your'e out of thigns to do because that's what they are or they would be something else.

Wanna give a good example of good gameplay?

Imagine thinking wow has better gameplay than xiv, especially after BfA fucked the GCD

Attached: 9826851.png (259x224, 15K)

are you max level?
it fully depends on your class, your spec and your gear.
any caster as an example will always cast. ABC, always be casting.
some specs have some decisionmaking with their resources so they pool them before firing them off.

nigga what in the fuck are you talking about, them bitches be trying to sue ex-employees they threatened to sue one for just discussing sub numbers.

Attached: xLi7xOh.png (900x900, 373K)

>Wow
>Good gameplay
>Pressing 3 buttons to generate resource
>Pressing 1 button to spend resource
>Good

Attached: 1562555211151.png (1229x953, 1.26M)

I fucking hate this whole situation just stop playing FFXIV if you can't handle it. Stop playing MMOs just stop videogames.

WoW isnt filled with invisible walls everywhere and when I see a mook and press an instant spell it instantly goes off I dont need to slowly unsheath my weapon.
FF14 is an unresponsive piece of shit.

The reason is because they transitioned to FFXIV and to a different gender amd are regretring it :^)

I HAVE A PLAN

Attached: FFXIV_Elidibus.png (1280x696, 1.33M)

It might surprise you to know that most of ffxiv's fanbase is enjoying the expansion

haha bro i just go looking for dickgirls as a joke, it's a joke bro!! it's so cringe!! redpilled and based!!

Attached: hmm.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

>he thinks he has to unsheath his weapon before doing damage
You've never played the game have you?

>put more effort into the outfits than the fugly ayylien character models

IT INVOLVES YOU

EMET SAVE ME! HE HAS 2 STACKS OF SHOHA!

>WoW isnt filled with invisible walls everywhere
irrelevant to encounters
>press an instant spell it instantly goes off I dont need to slowly unsheath my weapon.
making shit up

>nothing about class design

you haven't even played XIV lmfao

I don't play videogames. Nor have i ever played WoW or FFXIV. However one game is legitimately old and the other is legitimately filled witu trannies so i enjoy stoking the flames for both. I just really lile riling up the fat incels and the incels in dresses

Why the fuck do i come here, man.

Show me one webm of epic FFXIV gameplay.

I'll wait.

EMET HE'S BEEN MEDIATING FOR 10 SECONDS HE'S GOING TO START MOVING SOON

Attached: 1562781294285.jpg (635x349, 34K)

LMAO you just basically said that WoW has trannies too, you guys really are retards :^)

What the fuck is with wow faggots making shit up when they haven't even played it. Holy hate on the game all you want sure but why are you making up shit?

Unresponsive, low tickrate with moves that have very long windup animations that compound this problem (especially if melee class) when things move around. More moves need to be as quick animation wise as Senei and Shinten

Counter with a better example of BfA gameplay if you want, there isn't any but should be fun to try at least

Attached: 1562760338312.webm (872x488, 2.73M)

Classic is so much better than either XIV or XI that it isn't even funny. Zoomer weebs here will try to sell you on the FF shit but do not listen, they have garbage taste and always will.

Classic has the best gameplay on the market right now. Character progression, immersion, rpg elements, all of it absolutely blows any other MMO out of the water.
Story? If you want a coherent, linear story, then I guess Classic ain't for you, but there's quests here and there with far better writing than anything in XIV. The Tirion/Taelen Fordring quests are much better written than any of the crap coming out in 2019.

Classic is also mostly a solved game. If you really want, you can get ahead of the curve for most and really dominate in the game. It's all up to you. Classic's dungeons are much harder than XIV's and its later raids (AQ+Nax) are about as hard as anything out now.
Also XIV has 0 PvP. Classic PvP is godlike.

Do you want to be a filthy weeb or do you want actual taste? Choice is yours.

Attached: sonii.jpg (598x372, 86K)

pathetic desu.

Wow first buddy, I'm on the shitter at the moment

I fucking hate how I understood this because I leveled a SAM.

Whats so epic about that?

Also, I don't play WoW

Only when they went to tranny fantasy and were /tell'd by a fat pozdaddy tranny lmao :^) cope and buy more fantasia. Enjoy that limited job and half a race btw :^))))

FFXIV is WoW with a story focus & a console release
this is why Yea Forums likes it

woah its almost like there's more to gameplay than just class design (which is trash in ff14 anyways)

>tfw want to enjoy Classic but even something as basic as inputs is way harder than FFXIV
Seriously how do you keep up with a GCD faster than 1.5 seconds?

>Playing MMO PvP
>Instead of a real competitive genre

lol what a fag

>i only have a PS4

Why is ff14 class design trash and wow not

the fact that you want to play ff already marks you as fucking retarded
go buy a console instead.

>ffxiv is wow but good this is why everyone likes it
wow!!

More importantly people haven't noticed the flaws of it yet either or got burned out
also the xiv fanbase is less critical, wow & xiv share many of the same issues but xiv players are more forgiving

>MMO PvP has never been competirive there's just been competition and events with prize money haha that doesnt constitute it as competitive it literally has to be Fortnite to be that

So I've just started playing RDM and while it's an absolute brainlet of a class, that charge and backflip feels amazing
It feels good to just charge in use up my melee combo just as a boss is about to do an AoE, and then backflip away onto safety at the last moment

classic is all about doing your weekly raid and praying to the RNG gods and the fucking DKP officer to get an upgrade, it was fun back then but right now looking for 39 nerds to slog through the end game gearing is not fun at all, no matter how good WoW's combat is. The only reason people were willing to no life the end game and get a static was because the whole thing was new, right now no one wants to waste their weekend wiping on some stupid encounter that requires a butt load of consumables just because there's no alternative method of progression and they'll just lose any drive to keep their sub going.

>Classic PvP is godlike
It isn't it's either shit or autistic, there's no in between
>far better writing than anything in XIV
No
>Classic's dungeons are much harder than XIV's
Ultimate is harder than anything Classic ever had by far
>its later raids (AQ+Nax) are about as hard as anything out now
Never even played Vanilla if you think this, the raids are piss and will be cleared day one they're out, only lack of knowledge and experience held people back in vanilla raids
>Do you want to be a filthy weeb or do you want actual taste? Choice is yours.
Thank goodness I don't choose to live in the past then and can enjoy a good game for being a good game

Attached: 1563040268999.png (1373x299, 405K)

Same as SAM, super simple but satisfying

comfy = ffxiv

WoW is more for general end game / pvp. If you want an MMO to do random stuff, crafting, leveling other classes, doing sidequests, etc. Then FFXIV is for you.

Xiv is super casual but it's a better mmorpg

>Playing a character

just play fighting games or something homo

mmos aren't competitive, never have been

Attached: 1561093027214.jpg (443x455, 33K)

Dancer is the retard class. RDM is now small IQ. Feels really good to play though so I hope you keep having fun.

user will convince you these thingd are not content.

>Ultimate is harder than anything Classic ever had by far

Ultimates were cleared in 3 days by unoptimal groups

Release Nax wasnt cleares until 3 months in and that was with max geared minmax comps

tons of railroaded rotation with barely any variation to gameplay and next to no situational abilities like the warlock portal or stampeding roar.
also no ways to actually customize the playstyles because you dont have specs or trinkets or talents.
literally always the exact same shit.

>Out of all non wow mmos, ff14 is the closest you can get to wow
it's sad how true this is. damn uuuu yoshi!!!!!

Yep, but world quests and rep grinding and garrison missions are

XIV players are just more skilled than dumb wow retards though

Agreed. It's casual and that's why I enjoy it. There's always something to do.

People were retarded back when Nax actually released. That shit would be cleared in a day now too.

>XIV Players are more forgiving
As WoWfags declare their everlasting worship of Blizzard and guarantee that the next expansion will have YoshiP resign in shame. But no, the XIVfags are the more delusional ones as Modern WoW has a defense force, the XIVfags are the more delusional ones as WoWfags desperately try to say Classic will be the greatest MMO of all time despite it having the trimmings of modern WoW injected into it.
If WoW's fanbase were more critical than XIV's the game would be dead as opposed to dying.

Attached: 1478980164669.png (377x393, 135K)

xiv's design is even worse than wow's desu, but for xiv the classes have always been samey with a long gcd, so people accept that

wow however, pruning everyone to be samey & introduces a gcd is a big fuck you to how the classes use to play, ironcally wow is even more dumbed down than xiv now because xiv still has a lot of ogcd abilities

Never forget wowfags have to rely on addons to raid instead of memorizing the fight

>mmos aren't competitive, never have been

They arent NOW, but they certainly have been. WoW arena pvp was huge back in the day, it's just a fact that it was competitive, it's not even a debate, people competed, events were held, substantial money was on the line, end of story

>Just play fightings games

I do.

LMAO, you made my night with how big of a retard you are, but for real you should take some meds for your problem. Your delusions are starting to worry me.

>Playing MMO for anything other then fun

Nobody ever mentioned about needing it to be competitive. Played every WoW clone since WAR and nothing has ever perfected the world PvP formula than vanilla WoW, which they quickly ruined in TBC with flying mounts.

Could you save our worlds?

Attached: ffxiv_07012019_154502_780.png (1920x1080, 832K)

m8 people have been asking for ion to be fired for months & almost all wow streamers shit on the game constantly, the wow community is pretty cynical

xiv fans should know this, the wow refugees coming to xiv are toxic as fuck

Reminder that FFXIV devs put extra work into new races so they can wear some headgear instead of none, without even being asked to, while WoWdevs complain about their community openly on twitter.

East vs West company style on true display.

NOOOOO STOP TRYING TO DISCUSS XIV STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT AAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Absolutely not. Pug groups for a fight that is post-current and you will encounter retardation the likes of which you've never dreamed of

WoW is for faggots

Naxx is regularly cleared within hours of releasing on any private server. People were just retarded back then. Plus Jap pugs > 99% of wow guilds

The new races were six months late in wow despite being utter trash. Fucking fat humans

>because xiv still has a lot of ogcd abilities
fun as fuck to play mch because of this. I left FFXIV to play BFA and cringed at how shit the classes and abilities are now.

>ardbert puts all his faith in you
>surrenders his soul to you
>you fall off the arena in the first minute of the hades fight

Sorry buddy.

classic is about the journey, this cancerous rush to end game mentality is going to kill classic

fuck people like asmonbald who said "oh im not ruining the game by rushing" then claims he is bored & the game is dead a week later

Alpha and Omega cringe.

I'll never forgive them. BFA was a waste of money. Forcing you to grind old content to unlock new "races"? Seriously?

Not at all, there were DoTs from the first boss that could kill a clothie in 3 ticks if not dispelled (which means a lot more in WoW since it has a much higher tickrate than FFXIV), you had to be on your game and reflexive, it wasnt just about fight knowledge alone

WoW doesn't have any sniff-worthy girls.

Attached: 354354353454351535453.jpg (1395x1780, 234K)

>When he realizes you already beat Ozma

Attached: 1554514988727.jpg (698x672, 23K)

Im really getting sick the contempt western devs (especially ones from california) have for their fan base

alliance fags have been asking for high elves for years & Blizzard just tells them no & to have fat humans instead

WoW unironically has better girls than XIV tho

Attached: azshara.jpg (1434x1599, 454K)

>Cant even shoot down my response with anything clever so he has to resort to frothing, impotent ad hominem

Born and raised in Copenhagen, eh sport?

Doesn't wow use addons to tell them what's happening in the fight?

no one take this bait please

Shes generic as fuck

FF14 was good at everything except being fun to play. For that reason, I will play WoW. On top of that, WoW's environments are just more interesting, and the world feels more like a world and less like loading zones into loading zones.

>Insane
>Corrupted
>Batshit insane
>Corrupted
That's the only way they can develop their female characters. Also I said girls. Not saggy old hags.

I don't know, i like side quests. I've always like the myriad little stories and zanny characters so seeing poster constently dismiss these as retarded is distressing. I mean of course raiding the latest 4 fights in the game is the only thing to do if that's all you ever do. This argument fails at the level of fundamental logic, it doesn't reach the runway hell the pilote died in his sleep the night before.

>Talking about addons like it matters when most fights have RNG elements into them

YUKES

Nowadays, yes

Western devs need to realize who's the one giving them their paychecks.

It's the same thing every thread and getting old

Attached: 1560214493725.png (500x509, 477K)

Anything is less generic than elezens

Means absolutely nothing because of modern tools like DBM doing all the work for you

Attached: 1549933730923.webm (640x360, 2.71M)

FF14 players are such weak faggots.
Cant even defend their trashpile.

I want to play WoW, but it's crap and I don't want to support Blizzard. So I'll be playing XIV until they release an expansion that's worth a shit.

Then why the fuck are they still giving Blizzard money? The old guard will never recapture the magic of WoW vanilla even with Classic's release due to them making it Modern WoW wearing Vanilla WoW's skin, the post-Cata people will never understand how WoW became the cultural zeitgeist it is because of its current state and normies basically just play phone games now. The only people to really get something out of modern WoW is Twitch streamers who as you stated, just bitch about the game AS they keep playing it, because it's their sole source of income.
I got bored to tears of FFXIV after Stormblood because Paladin was a fucking boring job for me to play, I only recently got back into it because I got my old main Black Mage up so I would be able to have fun again when Shadowbringers dropped. Stormblood as a whole was a boring ass expansion that had to rely on nostalgia with the first two Omega tiers and the Ivalice alliance raid to make up for what was a mostly mediocre expansion with a few interesting moments sprinkled in. If you don't enjoy something you stop playing, you don't double down in the hopes that you'll be proven justified for doing so eventually.

Attached: 1558732355875.png (600x431, 331K)

*cough cough* Please... play with me... *cough cough*

Attached: f6f9b58017284c22fe4b6f41c5fe8523.jpg (1200x550, 77K)

>world feels more like a world
>when two zones right next to each other are wildly different in environment and lighting for no reason

xiv only bans add ons because it wouldn't be fair to ps4 players

I think warcraft is the only game I know of where players have addons that flash on the screen to not only tell them what's happening but how to react, as well as timers to count down to incoming mechanics. You can shitpost all you want but it's pretty stupid

big true

imagine praising some shit dev for adding the ability to use hats on a new race.
it shows how shit they are that this wasnt guaranteed from the start.

Not FFXIV's lol. They're scripted like a goddamn DDR match. Watch, next trannies will reply to me or write down my post number and unironically (try) to defend this

>Modern tools
>For fucking classic
Each boss had one mechanic, at best the final boss of a raid would have a few phases with different mechanics. DBM autism isn't required to learn those fights, unlike the cancer shit they design nowadays that requires you download a third party addon

Doesn't that kind of ruin the whole point of the game?

imagine defending blizzard

? Name the zones

Except that they fucking dont and you can use ACT and Cactbot without penalty or ever being found out on PC

>cLaSsIc wOnT bE gOoD iTs CuRrEnT yEaR UgHHHHH...
Cope, seethe and dilate more xivtrannies

You will never play WoW for the first time again.
But you can play FFXIV for the first time now.

Attached: penis.gif (50x58, 3K)

So you think doing what the flashing ADHD lights on your screen say and moving when it tells you to move is better than memorising a fight and performing it to perfection?

I agree modern mmo fight design sucks. I am hoping CU delivers because there is no better fight than one that isnt designed to be beaten

WoW dropped about 90% of its playerbase over the years.
What exactly do you expect? Some will always stay. Its just a bigger chunk in WoW because it has a way bigger playerpool overall.
It still lost about ten times the players their next biggest competitor had at its peak. People are clearly fed up with it.

Fights have been designed around addons for a long time now
>youtube.com/watch?v=0Jg6npwWa-c

This fight alone has more team work than any XIV fight.

Yes, add onto that the fact that most classes in wow are hilarious braindead easy to understand and play. I have no fucking idea how it's fun to play at all.

Like in classic it's even worse. Play a mage? Spam frostbolt or fireball. Lock? Shadowbolt. Etc. Etc. Every class is literally one spell when it comes to combat.

Like I'm not even trying to meme when I say you legitimately need a mental disorder to enjoy the game

Needing addons to do content is how WoWfags need their content spoonfed to them. They can't handle Savage content.

>ultimates were cleared in 3 days by unoptimal groups
lol?

People who play WoW nowadays don't care about the gameplay. They're in it for the slot machines.
A quick shot of dopamine while their screen lights up is all they need. They don't care about over coming some challenge, only getting their fix.

Neither is good actually, but im not a fan of the DDR approach myself

Of course it won't with kids like you playing it. Where you even conceived when Vanilla WoW was a thing?

The chinese government ?

at least blizzard delivered their shitty furry races with hats on without question lmao

queen azshara is pretty cool, she helped destroy the planet to get some dick, shes a stacy

Tera hardly has outfits in comparison to xiv

www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6pdVeDS9jw

I'm legitimately going to play both, they scratch different itches

reactive play is absolutely better than strict memorization.

>people unironically defending Blizzard and BfA in this very thread
You're either a prime example of the sunken cost fallacy or you're zoomers defending it because you're favorite e-celeb says it's the best game ever

Attached: 1561326933353.png (600x450, 391K)

HE DOES IT FOR FREE

Literally every video game in existence requires you to react to things you see or hear happening in the game. You are literally mentally deficient

>lol?

Um excuse you

I've never played any Final Fantasy game and have no intent to over WoW but DBM was a fucking mistake and anyone who defends it being allowed is retarded

I'm just saying that FF14 is worse.
Which it is.
BFA is awful just not that awful.

It's kind of sad. The worst is when they just try to act retarded and talk in circles to get everyone to stop discussing the topic so the thread dies

>Literally every video game in existence requires you to react to things you see or hear happening in the game
Then why do you react to what you see and hear on an add-on not related to the game in anyway WoWfag? Isn't the game enough for you?

you're excused for your bait, ucob wasnt cleared for like months

Why bother I say? You will only go back to try and put something tranny related there, might as well just tell you how much of a retard you are since you can't even see it for yourself.
So yeah, I can insult you and you can insult me, won't change the fact that FFXIV is the better game right now, and that makes you really really mad just from reading your responses, hence you start using the tranny thing and take it out of proportion.

xiv is for chads who know top comfy is where it's at

warcraft is for obese neckbeard faggots

Attached: 1562900244500.jpg (1917x2133, 471K)

>BFA is awful just not that awful.

Shit like DBM is unavoidable, XIV has Cactbot, WoW just exacerbates the issue with official addon support and PTRs.

>DBM was a fucking mistake and anyone who defends it being allowed is retarded
big true

There's a difference between reacting to a game mechanic and an addons literally telling you what's happening and what to do with giant, flashing written text

yeah. not hard to understand desu. I'm playing neither at this point.

>Dodge aoe
>Stack for heals
>Dodge aoe
>Dodge aoe
>Stack for heals

Not saying Ucob is easy but it's a completely different fight from Za'qul where one players could wipe your entire party in any moment without good coordination.

It's hardly reactive when you're told about the mechanic 45 seconds before it appears. The only difference between the "random" elements of WoW raids and the DDR style of FFXIV is that the strict pattern of FFXIV raids allow for interesting mechanics such as Hello World, Panto 2, Forsaken or Gavel while the "randomness" of WoW raids is used as an excuse for boring lazy raids.

Shadowbringers has a higher metacritic score than WOTLK and TBC. It's rated higher than the highest of WoW and yet to say it's worse than the worst of WoW is an outright rejection of reality.

Not gonna lie thats pretty fucking based. You can tell it's made by Japanese devs instead of California faggots

its nice to have tools.
sadly FF14 doesnt have a proper mod API because its made for console retards so you will never see anything like that.

>trap = tranny
>submissive female = tranny
>female = tranny
Dilate tranny lover.

is this all you got lmao

Look who's the tranny now!

Attached: 1484154761543.jpg (328x281, 79K)

Having to memorize 20 mins of game mechanics without an addon is much harder.

What's the point in playing wow when xiv is available.

Wow had run out of excuses to defend itself. I'm surprised people still try to defend their bad policies.

lmao

>one players could wipe your entire party in any moment without good coordination.
That's literally every piece of savage content, and I'd go further and say that's something that's present in high-tier endgame WoW without having ever played it.

That sentence took longer to type up than it took to complete 8.2 content lmao

You're wasting your time, he's that same guy who just acts retarded and laughs like an idiot until you stop responding

exactly

you'd never see dialogue like that in a western game these days, let alone from the best girl in the fuckin game

Attached: 1563005665272.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

>It's nice to be told what to do because I'm not capable of doing it myself
Defending DBM is retarded and you should feel bad for doing so

I wont feel bad.
DBM is pretty cool.

What even is the story in wow? Another big bad is invading? Azshara is pulling some shit because we left the tide stone UNGAURDED

I can't imagine devoting your days to defending retail wow

The add on's don't help much, generally you get a quick feel for the fight after a few wipes

Blizzard has nerfed the fuck out of add on's that actually gave you an advantage

Now is the part where you explain to me how standing in one spot for 2 minutes at a time while spamming a 2 button rotation is good gameplay because something might happen that you need to "react" to.

>Azshara is pulling some shit because we left the tide stone UNGAURDED
I still can't get over that. That stupid cunt of a writer might be the biggest retard in all of gaming history.

>you can insult me

Thanks for the invitation. In fact i wrote you a poem.
Ahem

Tranny. Angry, mad tranny.
Shall you cry and whinge to janny?
Fat, obese tranny, combing your purple hairs.
Xhe, who fears the stairs.
So voluminous, a breaker of chairs.
Chubby wubby tranny, eater of snackies.
Wearer of nappies.
Hairy legs in "sexy" boots.
Allergic to fruits.
Purveyor of pies.
Lord of fries.
Not a woman so he cries.
Can't take it so he dies.

Classic has had 3 dueling tournaments all with over 100k+ people watching and huge prize pools

XIV PvP is a fucking joke even with its own fanbase, fuck off weebnigger and never grace me with your dogshit of an opinion again

>try ff14
>tailor quest
>asks me to find out hat dyes certain npcs like
>one says "you know what they say, once you go black.."
>uninstall
Not even joking

>Seto foreshadowing that your soul and Ardberts are the same
>Foreshadowing as far back as patch 3.4, a patch titled "Soul Surrender"
youtu.be/8JPfQb549Eo

Attached: 1563035544118.jpg (600x600, 99K)

>The add on's don't help much
Blizzard have said that they design raids around DBM

you seem confused. you claim that you stand still for two minutes but also recognize that you have to react to things which means that you dont stand still at all.
I think you're high off hormones.

>Azshara is pulling some shit because we left the tide stone UNGAURDED

Azeroth's leaders are some of the most unfathomably stupid assholes in all of fiction.

>its good because it got views on twitch
sides are gone

No, no one likes this, titan forging is trash
>xiv chads
>full of trannies

sure

>Classic has had 3 dueling tournaments all with over 100k+ people watching
Opinion discarded you fucking zoomer, your e-celebs don't count for shit

WoL is literally one of the Council of 14

>pvp

Attached: 1562680813963.jpg (1024x576, 160K)

Not to mention literally every world first video has it

yeah, and wow's got classic coming soon. it's on peoples minds. i get that it's not out like shadowbringers, but shadowbringers was also hyped up for like a month prior with constant threads.
t. thinks both suck peepee

Why is Azshara even doing that shit with the water? Couldn't see create a massive tsunami to fuck over the horde and alliance? Doesn't being underwater give them a HUGE fucking advantage?

cope

Attached: 1558255994487.jpg (444x483, 35K)

Somehow this clusterfuck of a chart that was created during MoP manages to get even worse the longer this shit game goes on.

Attached: Ds9lKf5[3].png (1036x815, 187K)

>Why doesn't Azshara collapse the sea back on top of them when they enter Nazjatar, crushing them instantaneously
Because Blizzard doesn't have a single good writer between their vast number of diversity hires

In XIV it really depends on the server you play on,I've been on 3 so far and someone always came up to me and started a conversation,I don't even play a suggestive character or anything like that.

>paying $13 a month to press the number keys on top of your keyboard in a specific order over and over again

wow great game

who cares about metacritic score, xiv is never going to reach the heights of those expansions

>metacritic score

Oh yeah, paid reviews and retarded game reviewers are totally proof.

DS2 has a higher Metacritic score than DS1 and DS2 is fucking trash.

Attached: 1552808499203.png (3222x598, 706K)

ALL US FRATJOCKS IN HALIFAX NOVA SCOTIOA DALHOUSIE PLAY CLASSIC WOW

I'll never understand why people defend wow.
The story is absolute fucking trash
The class design is a fucking joke
The game relies on ADDONS in order to do endgame content
Professions might as well not exist
And then shit like phasing

Holy based

Is it weird that I actually really liked the pre-HW quests? It had tons of worldbuilding and neat political stuff. I'm like 10 hours into HW right now and I didn't feel like there was a big step up in quality like everyone says there is. I feel like the game has been great since the first credits after Star Wars.

>I play games for the story

Attached: 1558208443367.jpg (258x245, 23K)

jokes on you faggot my numbers are on my mouse

The Mag'har Monk one is even more fucked lmao

the best part is that ffxiv has an amazing female writer

i can't wait to see classic launch break 200k viewers on twitch while shadowbringers sits at 5k

Cool frog

>I play games

Attached: 1511213981827.png (645x729, 82K)

>Hurr, paid reviews, totally doesnt count
>...Until
>"Ermahgawd, that game I liked got a fantastic score. Thank you based metacritic!"

>Oh no FF XIV has less meme spouting twitch zoomers

wooooooow so where is the downside ?

>there would be little to distinguish one from another and the rich variety of our lives would give way to sterile orthodoxy
that's pretty fucking kino not gonna lie

Attached: 1553979004638.jpg (183x183, 14K)

>twitch

you have to be 18 years or older to post on this website lil zoom

>metacritic doesn't matter
>twitch viewers does

Attached: 1555162642665.png (632x631, 300K)

Just too much going to the waking sands.

Nice strawman you dumb cunt.

Apparently hiring and utilising someone because they're simply better than everyone else and not because it'll look good on Twitter when your trans gay black muslim worldquest designer announces they're working for you is a good strategy. Who knew?

>twitch
this is your current audience

>addons are bad because I cant have them
retards dont even realize what they miss out on. literally the greatest thing Ive ever seen in an mmo.

Attached: DynXDGmXcAACov6[1].jpg (709x1200, 81K)

INVITE

>Oh no, my argument isnt holding water
>..."You're just a strawman"
>Inb4 "I'm only pretending to be retarded" comback

diversity hiring initiatives, never even once

Attached: 1559089274530.jpg (4744x2096, 2.44M)

whats it like knowing that ff14 cant even beat WoW at its absolute lowest

>An actual Zoomer thinks twitch is the end all be all of determining whether a game is good or not
I suppose Fortnite is the best game of all time so? Not to play of course, but to watch someone play it for you.

cope

pretty fucking comfy desu

Attached: 1561149686420.png (896x672, 550K)

>pvp is a joke
It was always a joke, nobody ever cared even back in 2.0. You don't understand our community, it takes its roots in ye old FFXI.

Attached: 1533369452656.jpg (300x287, 66K)

WoW has defeated itself, there is no need for anyone else to do anything

You didn't counter my argument at all though. You just responded with a strawman and you probably thought you were clever for it.

Learn to argue and then come back to me, kid.

every ffxi player hates ff14 and doesnt play that turd.

The biggest pill of them all. The Manderville pill.

Attached: Godbert's pill.jpg (1911x6337, 2.53M)

Why would it need to beat a walking corpse, being kept alive by an abused fanbas who's minds have been too warped to know it's gone

So this is the mental fortitude of WoWcucks.

You can say you don't like it but you're in the minority of active players.
WoW is the way it is today because it wants to attract a certain type of audience, the mobile gamer market. People who are willing to buy rewards instead of work for them. People who are willing to pay for sizable advantages over other players (race changes to new and unbalanced Allied Races and WoW tokens). This is why everything is a gamble in WoW now. This is why you have no influence over how much damage your character does outside of gearing "options". This is why mechanics in raids are so easy even soccer moms have the ability to learn them on the fly. Go work for your recolored stingray, that man who doesn't understand the value of money just bought a beautiful mount you paid for with your sub fees. Everyone is a winner but they can only win so much before paying daddy Blizzard.

Attached: tauren_vs_worgen_by_hectorthewolf-d340fuw.jpg (900x659, 96K)

>new ff14 expansion launched
>ff14niggers shitposting in threads instead of playing it
so I guess shadowbringers is actually awful with no content

But ff14 is currently beating wow at it's highest.

Attached: cope and seethe.png (1952x362, 172K)

he's such a fucking chad, everything having to do with him is kino

Attached: 1562205962816.gif (347x308, 1.84M)

>I

Attached: Calm.jpg (640x480, 41K)

but those don't count because paid shills or something

came out 2 weeks ago, raid unlocks next week

Says the Wowcuck as he cries his pet battle world quest didn't titanforge into gear better than what's available in Azshara's palace

did he get banned or something? he stopped spamming the thread

>MOMMY HELP THE FFCHADS AR MAKING FUN OF ME AGAIN

Lmao at your life

Oh, so you want a real argument instead of greentexting. Sure fine.

So you faggots are contrarian about ANY kind of metacritic scores, yet when WotLK got a high metacritic score, your kind couldnt wait to tout on about how great WoW was compared self proclaimed WoWKiller of the time, Aion.

based

Attached: 1561954915698.jpg (360x480, 35K)

so its THAT dead already

go dilate

wotlk was shit though
also
>aion
lmao

>FF4.0 wants to talk about scores now

>Wowcucks with their Disney princess Jania game think this is worse than whatever shit message is in BfA
Based Godbert absolutely destroying wowfugees

I had heard it a lot back in the day as well. Of course it was foolish to think any korean grindfest mmo could topple WoW at it's peak.

>Aion

Attached: 1548780361942.png (375x409, 124K)

I can do that too
>WoW Babies want to avoid Score topic now

>jaina kills a bunch of blood elves
>disney princess

Mostly true especially with how ffxiv has chosen to develop yet FFXI players shaped the basis for the culture passed down to newer FFXIV players.
MMOs are a strange kind of game, wherever many people spend a lot of time together unique visions will appear.

Wrong, I know a bunch of XI fags that play XIV. Most of them love eureka too.

Nice buzzword, you learn it today while you were not playing WoW because you can't be bothered to do worldquests for the six hundredth time in a row?

FFXIV is the MOST boring and hollow mmo I've ever played. Everything is instanced, the skills are boring (inb4 muh Rotation is good at endgame), and it has way too much forced single payer content.

Im convinced only trannieslarping as cute catgirls play this boring shit

Never said Aion was good. But people on Yea Forums DID proclaim it to be the next WoWKiller at the time of its launch. If you dont remember that, you're a newfag and I say to you, go and stay go
People also proclaimed ToRtanic to be the WoWKiller when it launched too on Yea Forums

god fucking damn, is there any kino like that in wow? Or is it just nothing but orc cock?

Attached: 1546992649868.png (400x400, 396K)

KEK

no one does wq's

Again you strawman. I'll let you look up the definition so you won't embarrass yourself again.

entirely forced diversity hire script

I enjoyed eureka but i've never played FFXI. I just wanted any amount of adventure, XIV gave it a good try it counts for something.

ffxi players are not a part of the ff14 playerpool. you're talking nonsense.

Where the heck is the 80 GNB quest?

Again
>Calling any argument you dislike a strawman

Having played Aion, i had a lot of fun with it. However in the end, it was korean, so that says all you need to know

lmao nope. Enjoy having the barriers between the Horde and Alliance torn down next expansion.

It's a jrpg with infrequent co-op multiplayer sections except the other players may as well be bots (and in the newest expansion they are literally bots).

the PS3 version of xiv fucked the world pretty hard

>Garrosh literally nukes an entire city
>Jaina genocides an entire city of blood elfs
>While the "nazis" of XIV do absolutely nothing

>all this and it's still better than a westcuck rpg being handled by trannies and female hires
lol

>Anything as redpilled as Godbert in WoW
Hahahaha good one. No, enjoy Jaina and Thrall holding hands telling everyone peace is the answer

>his favorite """MMO""" can be played on a fucking console

Attached: 018.gif (200x149, 314K)

yoshi p said he wanted to put trannies in the game in a recent interview

Wait, is Jaina back to peace and love?

I thought she had gone full hitler

>Jaina nukes an entire city
>Lor'themar kind of forgot Jaina genocided his people
BRAVO BLIZZARD

You had no argument to begin with, that's why I was kind enough to let you look up the definition but for some fucking reason you didn't.

I'm bored of '''''''arguing''''''''''' with you now, learn to argue like an adult instead of a teenage girl and maybe you'll stop looking like a dumb cunt.

should i buy final fantasy xiv or octopath traveler

The "nazis" of XIV have been busy creating weapons of mass destruction that canonically winds up killing the player character and all of your companions in a timeline where you fail to stop it.

>Deflecting

The forced solo shit in ti y zones kills it for me. I play mmos with my irl friends and they all dropped this weeb game because the leveling is dogshit and we couldn't play most missions as a party.

>i thought sword and shield = DPS
you might be slightly retarded
>DK that and gunbreaker are the only classes im interested in right now
Scratch that, you're definitely retarded.

I'd disagree with that, Storywise it actually adds some nice context and reestablishes the Scions as a Organization dealing with Primals and a monotone status quo before the Heavensward start shakes shit up.

It is basically
>Go to Mor Dhona
>Political Conversation with FORESHADOWING (IE: Doma/Omega/Crystal Braves)
>Run and talk with people because POLITICS.
>"Pray return to the Rising Stones"
>More Political Conversation with FORESHADOWING (IE: Doma/Omega/Crystal Braves)
>OH SHIT A PRIMAL
>Go and kill said Primal
>"Pray return to the Rising Stones"
>Repeat

Wagecucking for the Scions, With some Dungeons thrown in, some plot relevant (Keeper of the Lake), some just required so people actually do them (Halitosis and Cutters Cry, unless they removed having to do them, i recall them being mandatory for something).

As user said earlier the pace gets better if you mix in some other shit to break up the pace.

>Anime act overlay
>Anime picture on the left
What a fag.

blizzard already has trannies MAKING the game lol
both xiv if you're too poor

Passed down user. Passed down. They used to be when it started, not all of the FFXI players but largely enough to force others to conform to them and that's how it started.
You know dragoons being floor tanks is a very old FFXI meme which spilled into FFXIV like other cultural quirks for example the idea that pvp is useless. That's why holding the argument that FFXIV is shit because it has shit pvp, implying that it should have better pvp, immediatly shows the one making the argument is an outsider.

She does whatever the marketing team needs her to do, but she never really went full hitler. Like for some reason she decided that even though the horde has always been about slaughter, rape and pillage, it was "just" garrosh, so she tones it down and decides to not do anything about it. Except the writers forget about that sometimes so she keeps barking, but she's on a tight leash so you don't need to worry about it.

isnt xiv the more expensive option

depends on what you mean by "xiv"

>youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck

Doesn't matter how good XIV story gets, it's never going to surpass this cinematic

final fantasy xiv

absolutely retarded post.
if they decide to put PVP into the game they should make it good. if they failed they fucked up.
its absolutely as simple as that.
muh culture has nothing to do with it. if it mattered that much they wouldnt have added it in the first place.

retarded.

>ff14 like a single player game with multiplayer features.

THIS. If you want a proper final fantasy MMO then play FFXI. As someone who has been playing FFXIV while waiting for classic it's hard for me to compare the two as FFXIV is barely an MMO. Just do all the MSQ and some of the side content like the Hildebrand quest and quit once you finish.

>Arthas my son
How is a cinematic a story? In Warcraft 3 Arthas' story was great, but then in Wrath he became a bumbling Saturday morning cartoon villain, down to shaking his fist and saying he'd get you next time

Thank you i'm glad to see someone on this whole website understands story elements have purposes.

youtube.com/watch?v=4tyuIh12_HU

Shadowbringers completely surpassed in terms of kino

Warbringers made Jaina out to be vengeful and out for blood. In actual BfA she was missing for the entirety of the leveling experience, came back to do nothing in the Battle of Dazar'alor, lose her boss fight but still survive, then lovingly rub Thrall's arm. Jaina was a complete bait and switch this expansion.

Except the playerbase doesn't give a shit about PvP and the devs just put it in for variety sake and to give people who enjoy PvP something to try. If you actually think PvP should be the main focus in an MMO you're fucking delusional, if you want PvP play a competitive PvP game

Character development doesn't matter. Don't make fun of what I thought was cool when I was 11.

>if you want PvP play a competitive PvP game
another nonsense statement.
all of your posts are shit.

they dont give a shit about the PVP because the PVP is garbage.

>1m views

more like irrlevantbringers

Nice argument on why an MMO should focus on PvP, you truly are a great thinker aren't you user

>Wrayh

Fucking awful. The expansion that made me quit the game. It barely grew the sub numbers over TBC (TBC had over 10 million with massive growth over its life) and rides it coat tails when people reference the sub count as dome reason wrath was good.

How about this one that came out less than a month ago and has 11 million views?
youtube.com/watch?v=Aqju18pcq6U

>Counting view for a trailer released 4 months ago versus a trailer released 10 years ago

Literally everyone said the PvP was tacked on back when it release. It was anounced for 2.3 and everybody went "why the fuck do we need pvp".
It's not in the FF player's mind to want pvp, do you want to change things around so it caters to what you enjoy? Well fuck you dude stay away from FFxiv.

>why should huge persistent online worlds focus on player interaction
dunno.
clearly they should be about shitty linear single player stories instead.

Cause it's got tom holland in it

>playing an mmo for the pvp

Attached: 1510012532930.jpg (1284x1057, 106K)

Also, FFXIV fucking sucks too and is barely an mmo