Want to replay a game

>Want to replay a game
>Remember THAT part

Attached: 020097d6f4274f61a2c07319563bbaa9.jpg (500x375, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NCNPpYAkNKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: PunchTrees-GetWood.gif (640x359, 1.01M)

the snow are is way worse,the minigames are ironically,the good part

Thanks, now I really don't want to replay it.

Kalm was comfy as fuck what's the problem? It's also the part of the game when it starts getting good.

The flashback felt like it took way too long

>He chose Aeris & Tifa as his party

lol u gay or something?

That's literally the best party.

>that immediate part after you leave Midgar
Just deflates my entire will to keep playing

What? Why?

>Get Matra Magic
>Life feels like it's worth living again

after kalm up until the end of disc 1 is the best part of the game though. worth it to get through.

>Get Beta
>Game becomes too easy

Nothing wrong with this part of the game, takes maybe 20 minutes you autistic retard.

>not yuffie+cid

youtube.com/watch?v=NCNPpYAkNKA

It just messes with the pacing too much.

Do you think the remake even will leave Midgar?
I can't even imagine how Fort Condor, the cruise ship, beach resort and Gold Saucer will look

>imagine getting filtered with easy shit.
Kalm isn't long and the snow area is easy to navigate if you're not a moron, which you apparently are.

Go play CoD or something nigger.

Why though
What's so wrong about Kalm, I don't remember it being any issue

You have to punch one tree and then never do it again. You should have stone everything within like 2 minutes.

for FFVII it should really be the entire fucking midgar section. Genuinely want to know why the fuck they turned that into an entire standalone game for the not-actually-a-remake.

They already said it won't.

They’re taking the crossdress cloud out of remake I thought?

After Midgar the rest of Disc 1 is basically just "Where in the World is Sephiroth?"

Every time you get somewhere, it's "Oh, you just missed him"

This wtf op

No they're going to animate his squelchy ruined boipucci

t. Foley artist

But kalm itself is a little meh honestly juss' want to get chocoboner

>yuffie and cid
>not Barret, Red XIII, and Cait Sith
Step it up ya simp

They'll have him dress up as Lightning to get around the issue

>playing ratchet and clank 15 years ago
>didn't have a memory card on my ps2
>always determined to beat the game on one go
>reach Rilgar, get scared shitless every time and change game.
Every damn time

to be fair if you know enough of what you're doing to get beta that early in the game, then you also know full well of how much it will cheese the rest of it

yiff my dude

I'm playing FF7 for the first time, I'm in the glacier and I got to the part you've gotta climb. I've probably missed some stuff in the large area with the map but I really can't be assed to go through all of it.

Wouldn't Beta just drain all your mp super quick early on anyway? I went back and grabbed it after Disc 1 since I figured I might as well try to see if you could
I've been Trine-ing my way out of lots of stuff though

You don't use Beta on random encounters (unless you're near an inn or something), you use it to nuke bosses.

I was pissed off the first time i got there

Attached: AngelPine-GTASA.png (1680x1050, 2.88M)

>I've probably missed some stuff in the large area with the map but I really can't be assed to go through all of it.
Good job you just missed Alexander

Also probably missed Added Cut, but that's pretty hard to find in the first place.

Fuck added cut. Impossible to see without a fucking guide.

I actually overcame my dislike of this boss but for awhile it was discouraging. As far as OP, for me it's remembering all the god damn shit minigames you have to do like the dolphin jumping and playing in the band.

Attached: bedofchaos.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

>Impossible to see without a fucking guide.
FF7 is the poster child of games that excessively encourage use of guides and spoilers.
1. Long-ass cutscene filled linear game that takes 40+ hours for a typical first playthrough (probably more like 90+ if you spend time on side content).
2. Permanently miss-able secrets.
3. Lots of unique items with unique traits and effects that most players will want to at least see before abandoning the game forever. (contrast: a commodity-based upgrade system like Dark Souls where the secrets and rare drops and such are just high-end upgrade materials that are not unique).

Yeah, and I'll add to that that the French localization is beyond godawful. The PSX version was absolutely fucking terrible, with stuff that was just "......." or left in English, the PC version was slightly better but it had even lower lows, and I believe this PS3 port is a mix of the two to try and salvage it, but lots of stuff still doesn't make sense, and anyone who speaks a bit of english can see that lots of stuff was translated from English VERY literally, the translators probably had no clue what the context was and I'm not even sure they were actual translators since I can't fathom a professional making such mistakes.
So I've probably missed clues to secrets and stuff, and I'm kind of exclusively going through the maingame and doing very little sidestuff. I am entirely ignoring Fort Condor and the Golden Saucer because I really, really don't give a shit about all those minigames with instructions in broken French that make no sense whatsoever.

What? The flashback is great
What? Great CLacier is great

THAT part in FF7 is the huge Materia

Attached: C4oRn3UVUAAUBjU.jpg (652x1040, 77K)

the great glacier sucks regardless of if you know what you're doing or not

What the fuck are you guys talking about the game finally opens up and becomes good at Kalm. Thats my favorite part because its when the real journey begins

Attached: 201602_1723_gdhec_sm.jpg (300x256, 9K)

I can't think of a single section in Final Fantasy VII that would come close to stop me from replaying the game.

Though I have to admit Corel was a bummer.

yeah like wtf i was conquering the entire fucking town

The entirety of the first 3-4 hours of this game

Attached: B2.png (220x317, 189K)

>first 3-4 hours
>not everything after the first 3-4 hours where enemies get more and more damage sponge by the minute

Attached: Jul_22IMAGE_01.jpg (670x477, 78K)

First part won't. Will end with the bike chase and boss fight.

The snow bit nearly made me drop the game

The Fade

Lol I love corel so comfy

The first 3-4 hours are exceptionally boring.
>Snow levels
>Enemies spread far apart with no vehicles for travel
>Few NPCs and they all suck
>Boss fights are terrible

>Castlevania 4
>the crumbling gold platforms

yeah this

everything between midgar and the end of disc 1 is boring

Come to think of it, was it ever explained why a normal region like Corel ended up becoming a desert within a few years?

Mako reactor. It's the same why the surrounding area of Midgar looks like a wasteland

get New Threat mod it lets you skip the Kalm flashback

can you fucking imagine if to get to the trains that goes to disneyworld you had to pass through like, downtown detroit?

>FF V
>Galuf being alive due to PURE HATRED

;_;

But there is a large patch of green land between the mako reactor and the desert... unless there was another mako reactor that was never shown.

>Replay La-Mulana
>Viy is the next boss
>nah i'm done

Attached: 1533350631418.gif (184x168, 36K)

i like how if you put barret and red in the party after midgar both the girls are shocked, and then say like "have fun with just the boys then i guess"

But if you fuck up in the parade you get one of the funniest scenes in the game where a man loses his job because of you and they mail you a live grenade

I never had a problem with this, even as a kid.

I suspect people like OP don't even read text in RPGs. One of those people.

To be fair every sonic game has that part.

Attached: s3-mgz-summaryimg.png (320x224, 9K)

Fallout 3 - Tranquility Lane

Desert of the Knaaren in Rayman 3. Even now it bothers me. The Knaaren look really goofy but I hate having to run away from big invincible things.

Attached: CB84D2AC-DAAF-4B81-8144-6358F73A52FE.png (320x240, 104K)

Thats why your successive FFVII playthroughs should be with the new threat mod. You can skip shit like this, and the rest of the game is so much better with the extra content.