I for one think it’s great that more girls are getting involved in video games...

>I for one think it’s great that more girls are getting involved in video games. Gaming shouldn’t be a hobby for one particular group it should be for everyone.

Attached: 0BC7F2EC-1C74-4AE3-A221-C420418A2810.jpg (859x960, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OKr9zwS41Ms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do you mean, it was never illegal for women to like video games, they just didnt like them

Nah fuck women, they are useless

>however, putting women in roles of warriors and skilled fighters is just silly
>also niggers are very ugly so i avoid playing any game they are the face of

Attached: 1562806048566.jpg (1473x1061, 280K)

This was never a thing. No one prevented girls from participating. No one was against girls participating. This whole "mess" was created by 19 year old, pink haired, Genders Study majors who needed a cause to champion (who don't even play games mind you).

tldr: gaming was never anti-diversity or anti-inclusion... it was just a new strawman boogieman for SJWs to fight against.

Like GTASA?

I don't save these stupid fucking pictures but if I did I would post the biggest one and say

>women are fucking retards

>women are the inferior gender

Attached: 1561627165623.jpg (1357x960, 494K)

>Gaming shouldn’t be a hobby for one particular group it should be for everyone
No, it shouldn't. Fuck off, chad

Based

Attached: 1549794879692.jpg (1280x723, 192K)

While it may have not been illegal for women to participate in video gaming the strong social stigma perpetrated by many gaming communities discouraged them from participating.

Attached: 258120A5-7BA7-4354-A9A4-372BC5D115AA.jpg (1357x960, 314K)

>Hey dude I'm going to have to ask you to stop harassing the girl. Women have a hard enough time in gaming without people like you who think it's funny to be sexist when all we wanna do is just have fun

>the strong social stigma perpetrated by many gaming communities discouraged them from participating
grow a pair, cunt

based

nah you're retarded nigger

Ave, true to Caesar.

Based

>Social stigma
Like it was for adult men since fucking '85? It's still a social stigma for men if they say that they play other than sport or racing vidya
What a horrible argument. Very un-chadlike

We didn't have "gaming communities" before games got popular because the internet was dogshit, also there was no way to know if someone was a woman since everyone was anonymous

Girl here. While I do agree there is a certain form of stigma perpetrated against girls that play games, I don't think it should deteriorate them from playing and enjoying them. Also wanting to force more females in games is just wrong, I believe in creative liberties and trying to push your own personal agenda on it makes it seem like you didn't like games in the first place. It also sends the message the girls can't identify with/relate to males which is sexist in itself, don't you think?

Also the kind of stigma I'm talking about is when guys assume you're terrible at a game, but then you crush them at it and they get all shocked and embarrassed about it which is quite funny to watch.

Attached: pepepopcorn.gif.727c7df7ba9e29b71f63140d6aab0e03.gif (112x112, 12K)

tits or gtfo

>stigma against male gamers: what a child. His parents must be dissapointed in him. He will never be accepted.
>stigma against girls: lol you probably suck, try to keep up
Bros girls have it so hard. We gotta stop

why didn't they like it, user
have you ever thought about it?

*kicks in balls*

Attached: 409.jpg (600x620, 63K)

no, you're retarded
there's only one reason why girls didn't play video games and it's because of marketing
the change in marketing in 00s/10s led to incels feeling displaced because they're commiebrainlets

Fuck your girls. Post more eldritch Chad God.

Attached: 1561967153475.png (500x500, 248K)

CJ is a black man, Sweet is the nigger who refused to get out of da hood after he went to prison.

Attached: 1560394826475.png (979x1334, 1.12M)

Why yes, I am into CBT.

Attached: mobile chad.jpg (917x1024, 66K)

*is given a weak backhand*

Attached: istockphoto-184844015-612x612.jpg (421x612, 35K)

my problem isn't with the women but with the thirsty virgins who enable them to do whatever the fuck they want without any repercussions

Attached: 1518052633180.gif (600x400, 3.54M)

>OP got TOLD’d while posting chad
Embarrassing

Attached: A465DE4A-A9D3-4486-8144-35A988612C4A.jpg (217x274, 22K)

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: images - 2019-06-23T090148.621.jpg (546x562, 30K)

So?

Two sides of the same coin, the paypigs and the cluster-b girl on the internet.

Learn how to greentext, mushy nuts

Attached: 1529053815015.png (3084x2568, 374K)

My mom and big sister got me into vidgames, you just a retarted nigger

You don’t need to greentext an asterisk action

kys, weeb

>3 cucumber sandwiches for me please.

Attached: 1562558293944.jpg (988x1190, 238K)

>my based gang member murderer drug using black man

>implying chads are petty enough for racism

kino

Only chad-like post ITT

this was a very funny thread overall

> I'm talking about is when guys assume you're terrible at a game, but then you crush them at it and they get all shocked and embarrassed about it which is quite funny to watch.

your boomer dad doesn't count sweety

God I want to choke Corrin out

Imagine if men started getting into wearing panties and then all the manufacturers started putting that underwear dickflap into panties. Women would lose their shit. Then the manufacturers would be like "panties should be for everyone."

Pretty sure they'd find some things wrong with that statement.

The music was kino but it was such a shame the difficulty was a joke.
youtube.com/watch?v=OKr9zwS41Ms

Attached: The_Seneschal.png (450x281, 97K)

No chad would say that you dumbass soiboy.

>The inclusivity of Video Games is based entirely upon the individual game itself, and whether or not the individual can extract enjoyment from participating. I consider a video game in one genre to be almost an entirely different hobby from another. Any man or woman who shares the same feelings I do and wishes to partake in it is welcome, and any man or woman who wishes to alter or destroy it on behalf of some other cause is worthy only of scorn.
>With that being said, if you like Senran Kagura but don't agree that Ryoubi is the best girl, then we will inevitably come to blows as I do not consort with fools.

Attached: 1559265539234.jpg (500x500, 13K)

Did you vote in 2016

Gaming was better off when it was a boy's only club and people thought gamers were loser nerds (and not in the cool, ironic way they do now but actually derogatory).

Imagine my shock at learning women don't want to do something because it affects how other people look at them

BASED

Based and alphapilled.

>Jerks in my gaming community? Ban them, I don't tolerate that shit.

Attached: 3-4-1-404x500.jpg (404x500, 35K)

Kek.ok ill post tits.

>this user was banned for use of rude/offensive language

You made a valid point and are completely right about everything you said.
Now, show your tits.

>stigma against male gamers: what a child. His parents must be dissapointed in him. He will never be accepted.
That's not a stigma against male gamers, that's a stigma against beta losers (who happen to be gamers, yeah)

I think women should get into more vidya exclusively for the fact that I would having a higher chance of finding a gf.

>wanting a female incel as a GF
not even once.
When they are not ugly fujoshi, they have an ugly personality.

That's what I want and you can't convince me otherwise

Fucking retard.

>strong social stigma
Yeah, one perpetuated by other women.