"Call me Snake."

>"Call me Snake."
>"I don't have a name."
>"Call me Snake."
What did he mean by this? What did Kojima mean by this? A mercenary that refuses to go by any name that goes by a name is the most stupidest bullshit I have ever seen in storywriting.

Attached: BIbo PW.jpg (210x240, 16K)

fat slut

THAT'S NOT THE IMAGE I MEANT TO POST, FUCK.

I wish I could suckle from her fat tiddy.

Attached: 1543527109234.jpg (681x881, 79K)

>revealing your top secret codename
fuck was he thinking in the first place

Attached: A-look-of-disgust.jpg (400x267, 20K)

kek

Why would a code name be secret? The code name is to keep the real name safe, that's the secret. That's the name he didn't have, anyway!

Let me just put on my glasses

Snake is a codename.

Snake doesn't want to mention his real name because war.

Snake eventually mentions his name at the end because he's learned to live with foxaids.

Attached: Metal.Gear.Solid.full.1481949.jpg (900x1339, 159K)

i want to be Ran!

I wanna smell her butthole

Ran-shama milkies!

………..wrong character, fuckhead? This is Big Boss, not Solid Snake.

I want to titfuck you

You already got your answer the last time you posted this thread, dipshit. Snake is not an actual name, it's just a notional term that Big Boss is called when he's the protagonist since the The Mercenary With No Name or something similar (in the case of PW before ending where he accepts the title of Big Boss) and Big Boss (after said ending) would sound weird as hell for normies who expect "more Snake" the moment they hear about a new upcoming Metal Gear game.

Also, fucking hilarious imageposting fail. That's why I'm going to bother remaining in this superfluous thread.

That's a nice picture of what is clearly Big Boss as he appeared in Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. Where did you get it?

Fat milky Ran is cute.

based ranfag

Attached: 1553715002285.jpg (1400x1200, 249K)

This is a sign, this is now a Touhou thread

Attached: konpaku youmu, konpaku youmu, onion, and saitou (pokemon (game) and etc) drawn by kamu (kamuuei) - 4 (1250x1076, 133K)

i don't remember him posting this on twitter.

>He doesn’t understand the fucking idea of a code name

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Mommy Ran! Help me make white peepees!

I understand the desire

Attached: 1453295448106.jpg (1400x1800, 911K)

>Tfw 2013 is better than what I have ever drawn
Dammit

why did she turn into a cow?

>TFW I haven't improved in anything in the last 3 years
>Just being the same person, still unemployed, just with less hair and worse health
It's fucking over.

Attached: 1500157490748.png (808x805, 233K)

>.wrong character, fuckhead?
Are you asking yourself that question retard?
Solid Snake's real name is David he mentions it at the end of MGS1, you would know this if you actually played the games instead of shitposting all day

Attached: 1528661626518.jpg (727x480, 38K)

Snake is a codename, yes, but it's still a name. Hence the word "name" in codename. In the same game, he even uses Snake when he's not going on missions.

Having Big Boss refuse to go by any name for most of Peace Walker yet while going by Snake (which is a name) at the same time, EVEN WHEN HE'S NOT ON A MISSION doesn't make sense at all.

You are so mentally retarded that you can't recognize a single line from Peace Walker. Kill yourself.

>Hence the word "name" in codename.
Thats not what a codeanme is retarded ESL

>OP cites lines that Big Boss said in Peace Walker
>While using an image labeled "Bibo PW", which obviously means "Big Boss as he appeared in Peace Walker"
You would know that OP was talking about Big Boss if you actually played the games instead of shitposting all day.

>While using an image labeled "Bibo PW", which obviously means "Big Boss as he appeared in Peace Walker
He posted a fucking picture of Ran, lmao dumbass

So? Doesn't invalidate the fact that once again, in the same game, he even uses Snake while at Mother Base, which is where he usually is in that game when he's not going on a mission.

To repeat, for the last time.
>Having Big Boss refuse to go by any name for most of Peace Walker yet while going by Snake (which is a name) at the same time, EVEN WHEN HE'S NOT ON A MISSION doesn't make sense at all.

he draws her skinny now

Because Snake is his preferred title, they call him that out of respect, the same way you referrer to a doctor as doctor instead of just their first name

You are smalltime. The line "I don't have a name" only exists in Peace Walker. The main character in that game, who is Big Boss, said that line.

Attached: Retard.png (1216x495, 45K)

>Then perhaps I should call you John?"
>"I don't have a name."
Literally proved yourself wrong lol

Damn, Snake has a great disguise.

>They call him that out of respect.
His men call him "Vic Boss" out of respect in the game that I'm trying to talking about, you fucking nigger.

Also, how motherfucking dense are you? Snake is still a name, regardless of how you spin it. Objects, for the purposes of identification, are CALLED names.

>Zardonov: Then perhaps I should CALL you John?
>Big Boss: I don't have a name.
Big Boss throughout most of Peace Walker doesn't want to CALL himself a name and be CALLED a name.
...later...
>Big Boss: CALL me Snake.
At the same, he wants to CALL himself a name and be CALLED a name.

His name is Victor. Hence Vic Boss.

How am I wrong at all? Is this a joke?
Big Boss still said that line, which exists only in Peace Walker, once again, therefore OP is talking about Big Boss.

Snake is just an alias you dum dum.

Which means it’s a NAME

Mama!

Do you know what context is?
Context can give subtle changes in meaning to words.
When he says he doesn't have a name, he means a name given by a parent to a child.
When he asks to be called a thing, it is a name but it isn't the same kind of name and doesn't have the same meaning attached. No woman held him in her arms for the first time and said "oh my baby boy, i love you and I'll call you Snake." Snake is just a word to distinguish himself from every other person.

He doesn't want to be called big boss nor does he wish to be call john its a metaphor dummy he doesn't mean he literally has no name
He doesn't like the title "Big Boss" because he resents what he had to earn that title
He doesn't want to be called "John" because he's a soldier for life now, he no longer has a "
"home"

It's a name. If Anonymous and John Doe are also names, so is Snake. Stop making bullshit excuses.

2014 is best version

Would you Ranbros?

Attached: 89201f8a8e4ed3e9b921dedc7b96bf69t.png (919x977, 368K)

"I don't have a name" is not a metaphor, ESL brainlet. Even a preschooler can recognize that it's not a metaphor.
"I don't have a name" doesn't mean you don't want to be called two names.

It means that you don't want to be called a name, which means that you don't want to be called any name.

Nickname =/= name

Retarded autists.

>"I don't have a name"
>metaphor
I'm not Autist "OP" McSpergFaggot, are you seriously kidding me? A metaphor is something like "he was a noodle of sphagetti".

"I don't have a name" is not a metaphor, and it doesn't have anything that would make it a metaphor. Go back to elementary school.

Attached: 1481775761445.png (641x477, 478K)

MOMMY RANRAN MILKIES

But are you seriously kidding me*

It is a metaphor because in a literal sense, he does have a name. It's John.
He's abandoned that name, and now has people use Snake.

He doesn't want to have official names, such as Big Boss and John, but he's fine with having nicknames, such as Snake and Vic Boss.

There, I said the only right answer to OP's question. Hopefully, I will spare this thread of 300+ posts of autism.

Attached: 6c1f77e8dd3df3bba25de8f06299ac14.jpg (500x481, 38K)

>that 2014 to 2015 leap
how the fuck did he do it /ic/bros

Attached: 1554827325017.png (642x496, 107K)

i want her to knock me out with her tiddies

>It's a metaphor
These are metaphors. "I don't have a name" is not one. Why can't you understand?
>because in a literal sense, he does have a name. It's John.
Then it's irony, not a metaphor.

Attached: example-metaphors.jpg (648x614, 30K)

f(iftysixth)pbp

He has metaphorically lost his name.

Worst thread, fuck you all

This.

>He has figuratively* lost his name
FTFY. Say all you want, it's figurative irony, but it's not a metaphor regardless of how you spin it.

Why are fox girls so perfect, bros?

Study anatomy, poses, shading, and colour theory.

Attached: 1547781094249.jpg (1200x1015, 117K)

>He doesn't like the title "Big Boss" because he resents what he had to earn that title
OK, but you should probably understand that him going by Snake in that game has nothing to do with how he didn't like the title "Big Boss" until he rejected and overcame The Boss, since he still went by Snake after he said "From now on, call me Big Boss".

Looks like someone's beet Moot'd

….i wasn't trying to imply that at all though
What made you assume that I was?

THIS. Thread over.

>peaked at 2013 and got worse onwards

Fuck, mid 2015 i mean

/thread.

B A S E D happy anime girl poster /threading this autistic discussion

2016 is indisputably the best one

/thread. This is the only thing that autistic faggot OP needs to take in.

Now can we go back to discussing Ran's fat, big sweet and juicy mega milkies, for fuck's sake?

Thread over
Can we resume posting Ran art now

Attached: ran.jpg (2500x3000, 3.89M)

i like the sagginess in 2015 tb h

Bottom 2016, no question.