ALL of them are in

ALL of them are in.

Attached: ktrb91xhwc231.jpg (1920x1080, 3.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Z-Cze4fXzg
youtube.com/watch?v=lpHXMbzdxpo
monsterhunter.fandom.com/wiki/Lavasioth
nexusmods.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/1454
nexusmods.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/1453
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/4zvUnqOvb4taKgve4uAcsg/
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/469888450/#469893201
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kushala is for bullying.

Attached: 1524163354615.jpg (800x657, 88K)

>No zamtrios
All I wanted was my Zam-Zam...

Attached: zamtrios-mh.jpg (800x800, 118K)

>implying
Lagi is not in

Were they not able to get the skeleton working or something?

Attached: 1534518216775.png (600x450, 33K)

>tfw no more keys
It was such a good deal too.

Is it true? Is my boy Lagiacrus in?

nope. OP once again proven to be a liar and a fag

>anime rocket dragon
>being put into MUH REALISM game
lmao

Anyone else just love to sit in the hot springs with some sake whilst the rest of your group leaves for the hunt?

Attached: 41174.jpg (664x996, 97K)

I would unironically love that

>MUH REALISM game

Attached: 1558355095181.png (1280x720, 954K)

>>being put into MUH REALISM game
When will this meme end?
World was never realistic

Attached: 1528684733747.png (811x879, 966K)

>Wolverine dragon
>Glowing blue alien final fantasy boss
>Godzilla
>Flying metal truck
>Lightning pony
>Toaster and Lenora
>Vape dragon
>Literally Behemoth from the final fantasy series
>But jet dragoon is too much

Attached: 1533055657491.jpg (1920x1080, 1003K)

Still remains to be seen though. If they had it nearly working in Alpha, they probably have it working by now.

that's not what worldlets liked to push when they needed a reason to shit on generations

Attached: 1560891906294.png (700x453, 142K)

Don't worry, son. Zam-Zam went to a farm to play with his animal friends Gigginox and Rajang. But we got you a new shark to be your best friend when we get to our new house in Selianna, Hoarfrost!

dumb gen-waring fag
World isn't realistic but its far more grounded relative to Generations

Is that nargacuga pose from a real screenshot? I need more silly monster screenshots.

Attached: 1562548016769.jpg (654x556, 64K)

God he looks fucking weird in this shot

Attached: 1557797395601.png (393x810, 570K)

Rank them.

Attached: 1558356237190.jpg (2880x4800, 2.4M)

>Rathalos was a flagship not once, but thrice
Truly dark times

MH1 > World > P3rd > 4U > FU > 3U > Rest equally.

Attached: Minegarde Town.webm (466x360, 2.53M)

It's even more if you count things like World's western box art

>Rank them.
They're all enjoyable in their own right.

>Crapthalos
>Enjoyable

When you're packing 20 flashbombs Rathalos/Rathian is fun

>couldn't work it out for release
>that means it's impossible to add it later!
Fag

>no Lao
>no Shen (no Carapaceons)
I actually like massive hunts

There's always a siege fight, hopefully it's better than Kulve and Zorah

Genie does as you wish
>shen gaoren is now a spectacle cannot lose fight like magdaros

Hey guys

Attached: remember me.jpg (983x615, 187K)

who?

What the FUCK is that?

Attached: 75570256.jpg (640x640, 345K)

forgot to reply to god fucking damnit

Attached: 1557278686824.jpg (564x806, 174K)

I remember your armor.

At that point it becomes almost too easy, tempered azure is a fuck face until you flash his ass out of the sky. God forbid we get the metal raths

Attached: 1554798302562.gif (400x225, 214K)

people usually joke about forgettable monsters in World, but this one was legitimately so forgettable that I actually don't know the name. It's probably because it had no good weapons, no good armor, not even appearing more than 2 times. It's strange

Where's my boy Zinogre?

Attached: ZinogreDualsDoggo.webm (400x400, 1.77M)

>my boy [old monster]

Attached: DQwDGq8VwAAsVf5.jpg orig.jpg (555x536, 57K)

I wouldnt worry honestly

Attached: 1448094695005.jpg (800x782, 285K)

Have they confirmed rocket man?

Attached: 1460014942453.png (735x571, 31K)

What are your favorite new monsters??

Knuckles the fanged wyvern

Attached: 2392882_0.jpg (630x630, 83K)

Tobi-kadachi

Attached: 1536924486514.jpg (100x100, 6K)

Tobi

Attached: 1561434365803.jpg (700x650, 210K)

>Still bothering with this meme after Glav reveal.

>favorite monster is a literal who?

Attached: 400px-Gobul.png (400x302, 149K)

I wanted more ballons to bully

Attached: 9356532h.png (587x448, 1.01M)

Gore should be classified as "Juvenile Elder Dragon" or call it something like "Elder Wyvern" and make more monsters that follow the same concept

I have the most fun with Odo but I wanna see Tobi slightly sped up.

Just name him dragon jesus what the fuck capcom why isn't this a thing yet?

please tell me Gore is in

Attached: dg7d5fo7rhh01.png (500x375, 349K)

You understand its a half aquatic monster and whiny nostalgia fags mean underwater never right
Sure they could add it since it can fight on land but there is little point because the water is where is shines.

>dragon jesus
good class name

Attached: 1488464539632.png (738x722, 382K)

That is assuming they actually tried to fix it over the past few years after World development was finished instead of dumping it on their backlogs for future MH games

>glam rock anjanath

What were they thinking?

Attached: fulgur.jpg (1920x1080, 438K)

Dropped the game after Jho. How fucked would I be in Iceborne? Also, what's new on hammer builds? Still Diablos hammer with weakness exploit etc?

this monster would be perfect to make the Hunting Horn design a guitar made out of bones but we already know that isn't going to happen

Anjanath is cute

Attached: 1543993045.tynimu_sleeping_anj.jpg (1500x841, 322K)

God i hate resource gathering, even with the botanic guy i have to waste 30/40 minutes to get all the proper stuff or else hunting shit is impossible, anyone has any tips to improve it?

The botanist farms it for you. Also git gud.

This is your new flagship, say something nice about her

Attached: 1542851643724.png (750x750, 496K)

the design without the ice is really good, the flesh crown looks fantastic. Ice armor sours the design and makes it look generic

I liked playing in hot spring with others in Portable3d. Probably wil do the same in Iceborne.

she cute

bump

Attached: 1537671793727.jpg (943x960, 110K)

Never lose hope fellow lagianon

Attached: download.jpg (285x177, 7K)

Nerg toe beans

Attached: 1533854794663.jpg (3840x2160, 2.84M)

this design is cool as fuck
I love his roar

Valstrax>zinogre>glavenus>narga>nergi>brachy>gore>steve>kushala>lagi>tigrex>rathashit>redditlos>fagalos

With how choppy the hitbox in mhw is, can they do justice to his really clean hitbox.

how the fuck do you dodge shogun ceanataur when it circles around you and swipes you for half your health, thats bullshit in high rank

the 360 spin?
have to roll through or get the fuck out of there

not 360, it's like a fast semi circular charge that then swipes you. the 360 spin is easy to dodge

this is like asking how do you dodge a bulldrome when he charges at you in a straight line

just fucking move or superman dodge its telegraphed as fuck

he pauses a bit before swiping
try rolling when you see the pause

Fuck you, underwater combat was fucking awesome.

it was the great, uh, the great something

great jagras

>superman dodge
>when he moves faster than a bullet giving no time to react or sheath

that shit isn't telegraphed at all, you can sheath when you see it charging at you but by the time you're done it's in my face already

I've tried rolling through the swipe but if FU has taught me anything it's that i-frames are non-existent

Nargacuga is the most fuckable out of them

git gud its obvious as fuck, all his moves are hes a fucking slow ass crab, learn to roll away from him

>slow ass crab

normally I'd agree but this move is like when the small ceanataurs do their fucking super sprints and increase their move speed by like 100%

anyway I've beaten it a long while ago I just need to complain about the bullshit in this game

Attached: ULUS10391_00003.jpg (1920x1080, 488K)

>iceborne literally has an ice shark
>it's not zamtrios
WHAT THE FUCK CAPCOM

Gore Magala > Valstrax > Nargacuga > Brachydios > Nergigante > Seregios > Glavenus > Lagiacrus > Zinogre > Tigrex > Shit > Kushala > Rathalos

Going by how much I like the monster and fighting it:
Brachydios
Seregios, Gore Magala
Glavenus, Lagiacrus, Tigrex
Nargacuga, Zinogre
Kushala
Fagalos

Hope valstrax gets into world after hearing all the praise it gets, I want to fight it

Attached: 74865464.png (948x535, 570K)

True.

Attached: 1465844774452.jpg (900x900, 69K)

How the hell was Lavasioth fought less than this nigger? At least Lavasioth has a tempered form.

>no good armor
nigga his male armor is pretty cool

Looks like some old Godzilla poster shit

No shit, they wouldn't bother through the effort of giving them slightly new redesigns with the complete new, MHW-ified models if that wasn't the case.

>game's main major story threat until the Nergigante reveal was some godzilla-sized living volcano
>realistic

I think a problem with MHW is the distribution of missions and monsters. We skip the usual boring gathering and egg missions at the start yes but for some reason we also skip the hunts for several monsters. Older games would normally make you hunt down every monster (usually the new ones) once at least as key quests but by the end of story mode in MHW I never had to fight Lavasioth, Great Girros and I think Dodogama.

What's your favorite final boss in the series, lads ?

Attached: 80% of your HP, gone.png (1201x972, 458K)

>Absolutely love fighting Odog
>they give him a rad variant
Based, if they add another set of variants and fill out the roster with the anniversary monsters I’m going to be really happy with Iceborne

Gogmazios

Odogaron is the first time in a long time that I have felt the way I did fighting FU Narga

mantis

monster hunter has and continues to be only slightly more realistic than Pokemon

Amatsu and Atoraru-Ka; it really is funny though, the best final bosses in the franchise come from my least favorite games. So few of them treat them like siege garbage when they should fight like normal monsters. Here is hoping Iceborne's final boss will settle for a medium-large sized monster for once

I hope they turn Master's Touch into just another decoration skill so I can use its armor without feeling like a complete retard for not running lmao4drachen

I hope they remove it from Drachen just to fuck with people like you, just like what happened to Narga armor from 4 to 4U

wasn't garuga the flagship of Portable 1?

Akantor

Attached: Akantor_Artwork_2.jpg (1099x1008, 266K)

Garuga was the Rajang/Deviljho/Bazel for gen 1

Fatalis and i'm still not sure why, because this guy is boring as fuck to fight

Xeno'jiva is pretty cool too.

>main image only shows Glavenus as the flagship monster for Generations
>when Generations had 3 other flagship monsters.

Shame, guess that means based bubble-weeb fox and the snowball mammoth won't get in even though they'd be perfect choices for the Coral Highlands and the new snow zone.

Attached: Mizutsunerender.png (1056x568, 552K)

Portable 1 was basically just a port of Monster Hunter G and they added on one extra monster
Amatsu, also favorite monster period.

I hope your mom cleans her pussy because the stank was real lmao

Ceadeus will always be memorable to me, even if it's a lao shan lung with a snorkel. The theme and underwater abyss you fight in are top notch, as well as the ending in tri.
I'm starting to like Xeno though.

Attached: 1561144767848.png (1695x1048, 3.87M)

AT Xeno would unironically be in the top 3 if the actual Xeno was using that moveset instead

as is the female armor- punk biker is pretty sexy
but ass skills, didn't even get palico armor, and the best thing its weapons can say is they do decent paralysis
it's a trifecta of shit

Weeb Fox was just as fun as Glavanus for me, with a fantastic theme. I hope they put it in at some point.

if they can't handle lagiacrus I have doubts on them putting in mizu
gammoth is also just too big

Rank the fated four. When I first played Gens it was my second MH game I think (First was 4U). I found all of them to be too easy except Glavenus. Eventually, after all of this time and having played almost the entire series and having become proficient at almost every weapon, I really cannot say that I dislike any of them. They are all fun and unique in their own ways
1. Astalos
2. Glavenus
3. Mizu
4. Gammoth

Attached: Fated four.png (1920x1080, 2.88M)

AT Xeno feels way more of a threat compared to regular Xeno, even to me that enjoys abusing his ass with IG. That moveset is way more deserving for him, at least it would bump him to "FUCKING MINES" tier along Shagaru.

I can understand them potentially excluding Mizutsune if they're still having rigging and skeleton structure issues with Lagiacrus, but Gammoth and Astalos?
That would just be pure laziness on Capcom's part.

If Tigrex and Nargacuga got in, then he'll get in.
I'm guessing he'll be teased at the end of Brachydios's inevitable trailer reveal.

Glavenus, Mizutsune, Astalos, Gammoth. I barely remember fighting Astalos so my opinion on it is pretty baseless aside from the fact that Raizex was a way fucking cooler name. Gammoth was honestly a slog that I never enjoyed. I don't like anything that's so big you just feel like you're poking its feet the whole fight. The first two were a lot of fun.

how to get rathalos coins?

kill rathalos in the arena

Nerg>Narga>Brachy>The rest

Attached: D7mwkjPXkAAe-bF.jpg (2000x1175, 547K)

astalos is definitely possible but I can't see gammoth working well with worlds map design unless they scale him down

I was hyped as fuck for their reveal, and enjoyed hunting then a bit in gen and way later in XX. I made sure to hunt them in their introdutory quests for the sake of it, they're great. I also enjoy using GS while playing the game for the first time so measuring dick size with Glavenus was fucking awesome. Mizu can go fuck itself with its homing tail combo
Glavenus > Mizutsune > Gammoth > Astalos

1.glavenus
2.gammoth
3.mizu
4.astalos
I thought astalos was annoying but im probably just shit.
breaking gammoths legs to make him fall over was fun and I like his theme and aesthetic.

>Gammoth
>Him

yeah I always forget that

>base
Mizutsune>Glavenus>Astalos>Gammoth
>Deviant
Astalos>Mizutsune>Gammoth>Glavenus

Amastu with Gog being second

incoming brachy bullying memes

what he should have been from the start instead of pink rex with add-ons

Odoggo

Glavenus > Mizutsune > Astalos > Gammoth

Attached: 1525970638898.jpg (904x650, 48K)

1. Gore
2. Val
3. Narga
4. Brachy
5. Lagi
6. Nerg
7. Zin
8. Tiggy
9. Glavenus
10. Seregios
All others are shit and don't deserve to be on the same list as even Seregios. Velkhana I am excited for

any tips to capture the nekker?

Follow Great Jagras at night, wait until it feeds and hide in the bushes when it regurgitates for the little Jagras. Ugly fucker comes running.

do i kill the jagras?

That'll probably just scare him off, he will just start eating next to them. I'm not sure it's a 100% chance thing either but it is very high so at worst it might two/three attempts if you're very unlucky.

im being unlucky because im sit there waiting and no signal

>Dropped World because Behemoth filtered me out (i'm a solo shitter and none of my IRL friends care about MH)
>come back after a year
>still can't beat the fucker
Should i bite the bullet and just farm for Drachen and make a meme meta set or just wait for Iceborne at this point?

Attached: 1466564824047.jpg (1024x576, 146K)

Just chance randoms? Plenty of shitters out there but there's folks that can do.

I don't really like playing randoms because i get too anxious and fuck up twice as frequently but if it's the last resort then i guess i'll have to do it
i was able to beat all monsters solo no problem but Behemoth kicks my ass so hard i can't help but feel like a ginormous shitter

Attached: 1514910596301.png (391x324, 330K)

i get the feeling behemoth is intentionally made for team battle

There's also the option of sleepbombing and plunderblading all it's parts. Don't ask me every step because I don't know but you should be able to get everything required to make the set through breaking it's parts by sleepbombing them and using the palico plunderblade to swipe shit and then just bugging out and doing it again. Won't get you the satisfaction of carving it's hapless corpse, but it'll get you the doodads.

>Every single old monster brought to World until now has been neutered in some way, no exceptions
>We still get daily garbage threads like this with people begging for their favorites to be neutered next
>That combined with the shit weapon design means your favorite won't even hate its unique weapons in the game
I genuinely do not understand you people. This has to be shilling at this point.

Attached: 1543667727084.png (953x800, 1.35M)

I hope they fix up glavenus' grinding sound
youtube.com/watch?v=2Z-Cze4fXzg

Yeah, that was the method i was referring to with the farming part.
I feel like i would have more of a chance if it wasnt for fucking Charybdis

Attached: 1562302141536.jpg (1750x1078, 317K)

Attached: 1562845647624.jpg (1920x1080, 2.65M)

Why is he so slow?

Can someone post some of the master rank armors?

He's next!

Attached: 1562934185816.jpg (865x732, 254K)

I just want to see them in hd
I can go back and fight them anytime

Attached: rejoice.png (300x300, 136K)

They tried to shoehorn realism into a series that isn't supposed to be realistic. The result was janky-looking felynes, formulaic weapons, and convoluted environments.

Attached: 1446340010474.png (500x500, 86K)

>returning flagships have an intro of them shitting on a resident in their map
>glavenus shits on rathian
>brachy shits on uragaan
>tigrex is shitting on something in the vale
>narga will probably bully an aptonoth or something in the forest
>ebony odogaron is seen bullying doggo in the coral highlands
I have a bad feeling about zinogre lads

He's going to do what everyone else in the Coral Highlands does. Bully ugly puffy rats.

Attached: 1536001418497.png (900x611, 287K)

Zinogre will clearly bully Leggy Anna or Puffy Bat

Attached: 1562434096242.jpg (1200x1093, 767K)

normal behemoth? totally doable if you have a decent set and enough autism to retry a lot. Now extreme on the other hand? actual bullshit. It all boils down to bloated numbers. I can't possibly make the time without stupid shit like 2x fortify and heroics. I'd rather get mods to fix it's fuckass healthpool than bother torturing myself.

>Totally doable if you have a decent set and enough autism to retry a lot
That's my dilemma, i could go and farm the necessary parts for Drachen, good decos and streamstones but with Iceborne so close to release i'm not sure if it's actually worth the effort.
I'll probably just start playing GU until Iceborne comes out

Attached: 74076862_p9.jpg (1834x1372, 615K)

Can't you do that quest (the event one) in multiplayer or use and SOS?

???
its two months till iceborne, and I doubt the G*1 quests will have any less health
my friends and I are literally about to go kill normal behemoth, extreme, and arch tempereds, there's plenty of time.

I get too self concious when playing MP and fuck up more often than just playing solo, the only exception was Kulve and that's because she was really easy, especially for a hammerfag like me

Attached: 1562735611971.jpg (326x326, 45K)

Others will fuck up too. Probably more than you.

Attached: 1547889627731.jpg (560x604, 39K)

Yeah i can understand, personally i've just muted the music in astera and never looked back on that quest (i'll never finished it either). Besides,it's exactly what i don't want in a monster hunter game, it's not fun, it's tedious and just overall a piece of shit of a fight.

>self conscious
nigga stop UwU'ing and just leave while everyone a faggot if you fuck up, if people are using sos they aren't really expecting speedrunners to join

>its two months till iceborne

Attached: dog who thought he lost all hope loses the little bit of hope he ended up having left.jpg (1017x579, 330K)

Guess i'll man the fuck up and try to do it with randos next time i feel like playing World

Attached: 1559785112021.png (1168x673, 961K)

base:
glavenus
astalos = mizutsune
gammoth

deviant:
mizutsune
astalos
glavenus = gammoth

Attached: IMG_20190709_020556.jpg (400x604, 71K)

>Farming AT Xeno
>One guy faints twice
>"Haha, man, that's embarrassing"
>Xeno starts staggering all the time, so close to death
>Roll out of the way of some attacks
>Forget to turn off Demon mode on DB
>Actually run out of stamina
>Don't notice it
>Go to run back to start DPS again since he's starting up laser
>Very sluggish and exhausted jogging
>please
>not like this
>Have to stand and catch my breath as the laser slowly rotates toward me
>I'm the last faint

Man, that is embarrassing.

Attached: 1559192843561.jpg (641x496, 183K)

He's not.

>5 months until iceborne without 2 minute loadtimes

I cant go back after experiencing the version that isn't complete shit.

Attached: 1557197448890.jpg (1334x1600, 389K)

I hope they buff all the weapons up to bow status
>i-its a pve game
doesn't matter, there's obviously something wrong when almost every other weapon is at least ten minutes slower than gunner on extreme behemoth, gunner is blatantly op if you take even one look at the ta wiki

Attached: 1563047491016.png (744x2022, 1.06M)

Bow kinda got a nerf

She's in

Attached: Dragon'sDogmaOnline_1442854483.jpg (1280x720, 243K)

...in DD2!

Harpy
Tiddys

Odogaron, Vaal Hazak and Banbaro

Bazel, Nerg, Odo and Tobi.

Attached: 1535505516141.gif (197x224, 399K)

When people say World is realistic they mean that it greatly toned down a lot of the wacky shit that has become a staple of the series, along with other things like the more saturated colours and unique weapon designs, not that it's actually realistic. I'm not sure if there's really a word to properly describe it.

>I'm not sure if there's really a word to properly describe it.
It's called "hollywood realism"

Attached: glavenus comparison.jpg (1450x408, 582K)

And 3Us western one

Just use two piece lunastra and get max refresh and marathon runner. I made a set that has boosted stamina and max refresh, constitution, evade distance and evade window though evade window can be replaced if desired. Unfortunately I can't get a marathon runner gem because RNG.

making his tail into sharp sword is something I can still accept.

BUT WHY MAKE IT FLAMING

youtube.com/watch?v=lpHXMbzdxpo

Attached: HALLMONITOR.gif (450x338, 385K)

>friend never wants to play MHW
>is playing Dauntless every day
So what are the differences?

shitty fish deco runs? you even reached MHW endgame?

By gameplay and polishing:

Gore/Shagaru > Zinogre > Rathalos > Nargacuga > Glavenus > Lagiacrus > Tigrex > Nergigante > Seregios > Brachydios > Kushala

Now guess which one of them Crapcom rehashes the most in World?

>RNG
Different user, rng in this game has literally broken me
>get literally every single deco for bows/bowguns/GS/Duals/SA and 4 atk gems because why the fuck not
>except guard up
>CB main who cant even use his main wep on ATs

Attached: decos.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

Guys... anyone have some good SA build?
I stuck at behemoth and Amp Xeno

4 pieces of drachen + 1 other piece lol

>Have a soft spot for Great Girros because I'm a parahammerfag and I ground out his Hrank set to carry me through the rest of the story
>Love the weird synergy he can pull with his two little sidekicks
>Love that however badass Odogaron is, Great Girros can actually fuck him up a bit unlike all the other biome's bottom tier
>Nobody remembers him because at the end of the day he's a speed bump

Attached: 1555854325142.gif (426x234, 2.26M)

upswing the belly all day

Attached: 20190714131954_1.jpg (1920x1080, 602K)

>any monster hunter game
>even World
>realism
Yeah, man, I too wield rocket ignition greatswords and survive Lunastra's bullshit attack on a daily basis.

pretty sure it is not the final weapon in their branch that is why it looks shitty in your image

>love lance
>behemoth on the way
>tell my group I will be the tank
>get absolutely fucked by the ground explosions that need guard up
>everyone figures out that guns can do the job better anyway

I wish I could give you one of my 7 guard ups. Meanwhile all the Behemoth runs has not yield a marathon runner gem for me. I have 20 expert gems and 13 crit boost for god sake.

Maybe they can give him the Great Baggi treatment in Master Rank

Attached: 390.png (995x665, 215K)

I still have to play the main game. Waiting to build the new pc. Can I solo the story or do I need frens?

Attached: 1558114922696.png (1349x694, 126K)

Okay, will send SOS for chad hunter to help my behemoth.

:3

World's development being "finished" is completely irrelevant when they were still releasing monsters after it came out and an expansion with several more is coming out in a few months. There was no point where monster development "finished". Iceborne is the future MH backlog.

Honestly all they need to do is make it so he has a gang of 4 girros instead of 2 and make them respawn faster. Buff his fucking goofy flying tackles damage to obscene levels too. Imagine always have 4 of those little para shits swarming you with GreatG ready to cart your ass if you get stunned.

Attached: 1555449521363.jpg (638x1024, 128K)

Everything soloable except ancient leshen and extreme behemoth

Bazelgeuse and Nergigante. Honourable mentions to Odogaron for his fight and Vaal Hazak for his design. I like the look of Banbaro in Iceborne, even if his fight seems pretty simple.

h-hayai!

Do you guys not use Paralysis weapons?

Yes, the ||ones from KT||

>uninstalled after 400 hours because was burned out
>reinstall today just because in anticipation of the expansion
>no save data found
hahaha this sucks

While we're on the subject, what sort of new attacks or abilities do you want existing monsters to get in Master Rank?

deserved for not backing up.

Life is impermanent.

I don't think the explosions need guard up, they need guard. Yes, its a different deco. Guard makes you lose less stamina from defending, guard up makes unblockables, blockables.

Which is exactly what Behes belly slam is, a fucking unblockable that puts you into knockdown state even.
>lmao just evade it
THATS NOT WHY I PLAY CB I NEED TO GUARD I GOT SO MANY SKILLS THAT NEED TO BE IN MY SET TO MAKE THE DAMN THING VIABLE

Attached: 1449366268372.jpg (600x600, 49K)

jokes on you I'm trying to recorve it and it's going to be corrupted anyway oh well

>Every single old monster brought to World until now has been neutered in some way, no exceptions
Every single monster brought back is better in World. It's just that your retard brain was used to G-rank. We now know for a fact MHW's G-rank versions are the best of them all, nothing matches MHW's G Rathalos for instance.
Also, MHW's Nargacuga and Tigrex are both much better than their predecessors, with the same attack speeds but without any of the retarded old animations like the slow turn 90 degrees twice. Also whole new attacks (Nargacuga has an Odogaron tail flip for example)

>That combined with the shit weapon design means your favorite won't even hate its unique weapons in the game
Your shitpost has been proven to be wrong, we know they are weird about showing final weapon designs in trailers/media before release, so your pics prove nothing. To top it off, we already saw some final weapon designs from Tigrex and Nargacuga (the highest couple tiers use the same design as the old games), meaning that all the weapons you're showing are the early/mid upgrades and will change once you get into the latter tiers, much like Odogaron, Nergigante, etc.
We've even seen new models and weapon classes for old monsters, such as the return of Rathian's SwitchAxe, with the same deisgn of old MonHun.

I genuinely do not understand you. This has to be seething at this point. And with no goal in sight, it's not like you'll want to play or enjoy this game come 2 months, while the rest of us will be having a blast. Same for the next literal decade of MonHun which will all be World-based. I love to see people like you, the fact that I know there are high-tier butthurts out there just makes my absolute enjoyment of this game THAT much sweeter.

Attached: 1557289725037.jpg (330x362, 74K)

>Every single monster brought back is better in World

Attached: Agnaktor.png (1418x1059, 1.35M)

Grey out Zinogre, he was confirmed
Indeed.

>posting a comparison of the blunt Glavenus tail
Are you just retarded or have you never fought Glavenus before? Oh by the way, World Glav has more SOUL

Attached: file.png (1100x621, 1.14M)

Well all bickering aside, I'm looking forward to it. Finally getting that COMFY feel back

He doesn't look like he's made out of plastic, so that's an improvement already.

Attached: Monster-Hunter-World-Iceborne_2019_07-11-19_011.jpg (1920x1080, 1.82M)

Me too even if only five to seven months from now.

>Agnaktor
Oh look, a a clueless Tribaby who thought piscine monsters didn't exist. Instead he completely misses the point that MHW's is the best Lavasioth in the series (though we can all agree that isn't saying much) and instead names his post with a monster from an entirely different class.

monsterhunter.fandom.com/wiki/Lavasioth

And yes once Leviathans come to World-based games they too will be by far the best versions. Just hold your BING BING 1UP WAHOO 3rd/4th gen autism for a while longer until they figure out how to integrate that class into the revamped engine with next-gen's 2021(?) game.

>zinogre was confirmed.
When? Also Barioth is in.

>not carrying energy drinks
my inventory is packed with bullshit for every moment. Some items i practically never use but id rather come prepared than caught with my balls out waiting to get kicked.

Is it just me or is he really tall in World?
I mean he always was, but he looks giant there.

Wow, things contrast more under less light! Incredible.

What is this? Some kind of dragon-slaying game?

>Taking a joke completely at face value
>Bingposter
Scurry off back to /mhg/, vermin

if you like killing dragons then you 100% have to play monster hunter

He might be slightly bigger. Narga/Tigrex also grew in size.

No it's a sim racer.

>ELÄ VEJÄ

Attached: acb9ece2.jpg (1080x1166, 247K)

FUCK
400 hours down the drain, can I even make that up before Iceborn comes out for PC?

about 2 days ago. leak

Easily, PC doesn't even have a proper release date yet.

Surely PC has a way to just make or modify a save file to have whatever the fuck you want.

I hope every weapon tree gets a unique design at the end this time around...

From screenshots there are the Worldâ„¢ brand iron and bone weapons with monster parts glued on for every monster, BUT a lot of the unique monster weapon models have been seen too, so we can assume that the vast majority get their unique designs by the final stage.

>this cope

Fuckers said the same thing about the base game. Face it, you're stuck with bone and iron forever

They listened to a lot of complaints. Just look at the new Gathering Hub.
So I am at least hopefull they also fixed the weapon designs. We also already seen some unique designs already in screenshots. Narga LS and SnS is back, for example.

This level of stupidity should be bannable.
Also Diablos, Uragaan and Barroth(once again) got weaker, not better in World.

Attached: 1459042469946.png (900x900, 1.51M)

Why the fuck Nergigante look like the mafia boss of this bunch?

Better. How lon does it take to understand that MHW isn't a G-rank game? Diablos is no different form any post 3rd-gen version in difficulty, only "hard" due to 2nd gen hitboxes - even then not hard.
Uragaan easy as piss in Tri just as he is in World.
Barroth still piss easy in Tri, it's just that the game had so few monsters (being the worst game in the series and all, well aside from X/XX which I don't even count as MonHun mainline) that they HAD to make him some sort of wall. Tri was the one and only place where Barroth wasn't yet another super early game monster. World's version, aside from being superior with the new mud mechanic alone, isn't any easier than even MH3U's or any other game aside from Tri that put Barroth in its real place as an early game enemy.

His pose and positioning on the poster make him look likes turning around on his chair to say ‘good evening, Mr. Bond’. Just imagine a cigar lazily hanging from his mouth.

Big horns are like a big hat.

>Good evening, Hunter. I saw that you were having grievances and difficulties with my AT form.
>Perhaps you would like my Master-rank AT form.
>No start-up times. Every attack tremors. Less than a moment before black spikes.

As long as they let you use all armor as layered armor, I'll be happy. I fucking love the look of some of the armor sets, but they are so fucking horrible that I rarely use them.

did they make deco grind any better?

At least they fixed Barroth sprinting off to the next mud lake every 30 seconds

source

How did you just 'lose' a 400h savefile? Did you fuck with it?

Not gonna bother, look it up yourself, you only need to go back 3 or 4 generals.
Anyway he'll most likely be in the next trailer.

how do i tut gud?

Attached: toot.jpg (1521x1151, 557K)

Hit monster with big stick of choice.

There’s two event quests that shit out full boxes of decos. The Greatest Jagras has you fight an Xboxhuge Great Jagras with a unique moveset, and every time he throws up there’s three decos in it for you to pick up. He vomits a lot. Gives feystones of the lower tiers commonly and a few of the highest tier one too. The second one is The Name’s Lavasioth and it has you fight a Tempered Lavasioth who drops decos whenever he spits lava, but there’s less than Greatest Jagras gives you. They have a really high rate of being the best feystone type though, so it’s the most efficient for high rarity decos and Greatest Jagras is the best way to fill out your collection of the rest and get extras to use in melding.

I hope Greatest Jagras is a variant in future games. He doesn’t need to keep his decoration spewing gimmick, just having a variant of an early game monster that stands up to Deviljho and WINS is fun on it’s own.

what is your prediction for the next collaboration?

Attached: boxart_v2.jpg (1024x1024, 466K)

I'm not gonna bother trusting it unless if Velk's icon turns out to be correct. Icon """"leaks"""" have existed for awhile and the only one that ended up being actually true was the datamined icon for Rusted Kushala in 4 and it ending up in 4G. Smells like bullshit

Sure I couldn't be less bothered by what you think.
I have 100% confirmation myself, I actually wish I hadn't as I don't much care for early leaks, ruins the fun of trailers.

Did they ever mod the PC version of world to not have event quests be limited time only

Dragon's Dogma. Solo hunt with Grigori and AI controlled hunters acting as pawns.

Attached: 1364fdd0b1353bb0f9cbe499f4c6d867.jpg (428x640, 42K)

They’ve said that none are in development currently and IIRC Behemoth didn’t enter development until after World launched, so the next collab isn’t even being worked on yet. That said, I’m still expecting a From Software crossover of some sort, they’re going with popular RPG franchises and From are very popular for those these days. Dark Souls would be the most iconic but that series is over and hasn’t had a game since 2016. Demon’s Souls and Bloodborne are off the table since they’re Sony exclusive and this wouldn’t end up being the big collab they do but a small one. They could do a Sekiro one maybe, that could potentially work. I don’t know what other non-Capcom titles would make for good collabs though.

How about something for nioh 2?

Big fuckin chance with Activision having a say in Sekiro.

there's this for arena quests so I'd say keep a lookout on this dude
nexusmods.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/1454
you apparently need this as well
nexusmods.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/1453

Post yfw Zinogre is in but his HH isn't a guitar, just an iron weapon with zinogre parts strapped on.

Attached: 1423981593078.jpg (720x483, 61K)

Attached: BadJustice.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Post yfw Zinogre is in but his HH isn't a guitar, just a motorcycle on a stick

I'd just be happy he was there.

They only published it, From Software funded it and developed it entirely themselves. Activision have no reason to say no to Sekiro crossovers since they did literally zero work on the game besides producing the dub, they didn’t have to find it or anything and only stand to make a small profit from licensing.

I dunno if the guitar will return as much as I want it too, but so far we’ve seen that a lot of the weapons do get unique designs in their final stages. So Zinogre Hunting Horn stages 9-11 will look shit but stage 12 will be unique at the very least.

I know that's how it always worked but i was hoping for a second addition after Iceborne. The fact they announced Iceborne would the only expansion sort of leave me wanting just for one more zone. Some kind of lagoon with waterfalls, beaches and shallow water (not underwater). Maybe some crab monsters and monkey monsters that would have been neat. The northern portion of the maps looks like it could house just one extra area.
On the other hand the sooner they start working on the next installment am i right ?

Attached: Shai Hulud.jpg (1000x861, 331K)

Hey, Teostra and Legiana already have string instruments, so no reason for it not coming back.

it's what the weapon designer said in response to "why aren't you using the classic weapon designs and instead using shitty bone with monster parts slapped on the handle"

Iceborne is being worked on by a different team to the main game and given how lacklustre the post launch stuff was I’d say they’ve been working on the next main game ever since World was finished and it was a smaller crew doing the updates and collabs. So I’m not too fussed by it, they’ve got a production pipeline worked out for the new games so it shouldn’t take as long to make the new game as it took to make World, even if they make the jump to the RE Engine like all other Capcom properties are. So we’ll probably see it in 2021, maybe even get it that same year too depending.

I expect World 2 to be tropical/ocean themed and bring back the apes, bugs, crabs, and leviathans, along with other jungle and water monsters. Maybe even underwater combat.

Didn't have Steam Cloud enabled when I thought I did.

Remember to backup your saves.

I cheated my PS4 save to give myself a few of all the decorations. On one hand it felt great being able to finally break free from this hell and play just for fun, on the other it killed all need to play the game and i haven't touched it since. Just a heads up if you're planning to do the same.
I had to cheat, i fucked up and sold half my gems including all my rarest decos.

Attached: 1391368797192.jpg (1276x720, 100K)

Monster Hunter on the RE Engine sounds great, especially since they actually seem to know what the fuck they’re doing with modern game development. As mixed as my feelings are on World the series has a bright future.

You didn't have to cheat, you caved in. I've been there, and the small moment of relief is quickly overshadowed by guilt and disgust.

>Capcom releases an engine for Resident Evil
>Devil May Cry uses the Resident Evil engine
>upcoming titles following suit
I just realized how the cycle is repeating itself

I duped all my decos before they patched out that exploit and continued playing for hundreds of hours, maybe you're just autistic.

It was clearly intended to replace MT Frameworks for all their games as the new company standard, but naming it after the first game to use it was kind of odd. What ever happened to Panta Rhei, the engine they announced at E3 2013 alongside Deep Down?

heres your elder dragon breh

Attached: kirin[1].jpg (1280x720, 108K)

>we are reliving 3D Capcom Golden Age again
>this means Capcom Five 2.0 is inevitable

what's your favourite event weapon?

Attached: king of hammers.jpg (474x470, 15K)

Likely the same thing that happened to deep down

Attached: 1521779308150.jpg (966x1024, 88K)

this is the most butchered event weapon in the franchise. The whole point of the Element was because it was a Jojo crossover

It was being worked on by COG, the Frontier devs. I dunno what the fuck they’ve been doing the past 6 years but literally everything they touch dies.

Bazel is the embodyment kne shitposting, he come in and fuck your shit up and if you bite for it he goes all out.

>Diablos is no different form any post 3rd-gen version
Yes it is, it literally does less moves than it did in the previous games, if anything World Black diablos is closer to what the regular Diablos was since Tri.
>only "hard" due to 2nd gen hitboxes
wrong it was faster
>Uragaan easy as piss in Tri just as he is in World.
It's easier than the tri version because its chin break faster and doesn't bounce against white sharpness like it used to do.
>it's just that the game had so few monsters that they HAD to make him some sort of wall.
so it this isn't the same as before? don't bother respond because it's yes, Barroth was faster in Tri but was nerfed in P3rd and became slower and shittier, the way mud works in World isn't as much threatening as it was before, right now it a downgrade of the tar effect.
>being the worst game in the series and all
That's would be P3rd.

I had clocked 500 hours into the game by that point so i'd say i had a lot of fun with MHW.

Attached: 1375221361646.gif (180x155, 939K)

just cheat like everyone on pc

Don't bother responding to a bingposter

>that monster you want that nobody cares about
who is it, Yea Forums?

Attached: rust-duramboros.jpg (2582x720, 184K)

Goebbels

I know it's stupid, but I hope they are secretly working on more dlcs.
I just want iceborn to be out desu

Attached: icecreamborn.jpg (1000x861, 1005K)

Gobul
Ceadeus
Lagiacrus

My favorite monsters are basically entirely tied to swimming, which means I'll probably never see them again.
Lagi could come back in a land only game like he did in XX. But there's no hope for the other two.

Nerscylla. Love the monster and love the weapons. Shame they'll never return ever again.

Attached: Chameleos.jpg (489x641, 69K)

yeah, if you are specifically after rare decos, the lava fish event is actually the best way to get them. Don't drag it out though. The most efficient way is to cap the monster as soon as possible to get the high end deco rewards.
For Greatest Jagras, it's mostly about getting a shit ton of the less rare, so you can either go efficient capping, or if you want, make him puke to spew all that and then cap him right after.

I have a soft spot for Royal Ludroth as that was the first monster where I could confidently read everything it was going to do and respond accordingly. That feel of perfectly controlling the flow of battle can not be topped.

Better a bingposter than a bing

MH threads, although comfy, are damn slow after list-kun got banned. Feels weird

All these returning monsters, I hope we get some more totally new ones.
Only ice fish, fluffy Barroth and ice Kush is not enough

Wait he got banned for good?

Attached: jhobrows.gif (800x600, 48K)

it's far better this way, things will get faster once iceborne releases

That's not how it works user. Most g rank games have very few completely new monsters. Some even just have 2, a new flagship and a new final boss. Iceborne is already topping most by having those 3 and a new final boss we won't get to see before it comes out.
If you want completely new monsters rather than new subspecies and variants, you wait for the first game of a new gen, not for a g rank update.

Where the fuck were you? did you even notice the lack of shitposting in MH threads since last week?

Yeah some user sent the copypasta and images to mods, and they added it to the spam filter so it keeps getting deleted. When the dude tried to change it, he gets banned immediately for evasion. Bingbing shitposting is also subject to deletion, but you gotta report it first under "flamewar"

Attached: 1472862906050.png (600x700, 202K)

Better a slow, normal thread than endlessly arguing over where the game's LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE trash or not

Only a few days ago where people were talking about 4chanX filtering keywords. But this is good news regardless, I don't have to depend on rare /trash/ threads anymore.

Attached: 1518670630981.png (500x500, 161K)

I'm fine with this. Now if only bingposters could be purged too we'd almost be back to normal.

Attached: 1446267740411.png (604x405, 229K)

Oh okay, so most likely just returning monsters to come.
How much does the roster usually increase from base to G expansion?

just report them, they also get deleted

That was all one guy?

I've done my share of nasty shitposting it's entirely possible for one dedicated person to consistently catch every thread and shit them up for hours on end. Not every life is worth living.

did you actually think a bunch of people would believe a hilariously outdated list? shit, World has flaws, but it sure as fuck ain't that fucking flawed

MH1 - 17 monsters
MHF - 31 monsters
So first gen had an increase of 14 to the roster. Keep in mind first gen had a game in the middle.
MHdos - 45
MHFU - 58
So 2nd gen had an increase of 13. Again it had a game in the middle.
Tri - 18
MH3U - 52
So third gen had an increase of 34. Again a game in the middle and it's pretty relevant at upping the count here.
MH4 - 51
MH4U - 81
An increase of 30. No game in the middle this time for 4th gen.
MHG - 73
MHGU - 93
And increase of 20 for the anniversary end of 4th gen. Nothing in the middle there.
That should give you some idea since they said it would be similar in scope to previous g-rank updates.

Kulu and Tzitzi are my niggas, I love the raptor-type bird wyverns. I hope we get a new member of the Ya-Ku family in Iceborne

You're getting Kulu Garuga

Also world has 36 for 5th gen, counting the dlc monsters from post release. And they've announced 10 I think so far for iceborne? There's definitely more to come along with both the ones they won't announce beforehand (like the final boss) and the post release dlc ones.

ya-ku garuga

They haven’t said that bugs won’t ever come back, just not in World because the work required for implementing a skeleton for a single monster wasn’t warranted when they hadn’t gotten all the basic skeletons implemented yet. Now that those are in they’ll be more willing to lend the time and money on bugs and that kinda stuff because they’ve got the basics down to easily rehash.

>mfw Iceborne has a bunch of guest characters in the new hub like the Caravaneer, Moga Sweetheart, Pokke Smith guy, etc.

Attached: 1562992803975.gif (500x281, 882K)

After 10 years a scientific research i've been able to accurately separate Monster Hunter weapons into two distinct categories:

Manly weapons:
-Hammer
-Gunlance
-Greatsword
-Switch Axe
-Heavy Bowgun
-Hunting Horn
-Charge Blade

And pussy weapons:
-Bow
-Dual Blades
-Lance
-Longsword
-Light Bowgun
-Insect Glaive
-Sword and Shield

I hope this flowchart can help new players pick a weapon adapted to their playstyle.

Attached: suppository.jpg (300x138, 18K)

Don't forget that stuff was added post-launch for base World, so we might get the others as free updates

Nerscylla is worse off than the bugs. At least a few monsters use the neopteran skeleton. Nersylla is the only one that uses the temnoceran one.

My weapon> your weapon

Attached: 1523230756862.webm (1280x984, 1.62M)

go home tri baby

>this set but pale blue with tiger stripes

Nice

Attached: mhw-anjanath-armor-male.jpg (1260x730, 166K)

As a hammer main it really isn't that manly. You're in no danger, you can react to almost fucking anything and not get punished unless you used the wrong move.

Would it not be the Pirate MR set?

I see. Then I hope for at least 25 more Monsters.

>How much does the roster usually increase from base to G expansion?

It's not quite consistent, and subspecies can very much bloat the monster count too. Historically there's been a mix of roughly 8-15 brand new subspecies and original monsters per G-Rank game, obviously the returning count brings it higher. So far for MHWI we're up to 11 when factoring in both.

>Kutzi-Ya-Ku
>frame 1 flash into rock slam
please no

>white fur
fuck yes

Attached: 446468.gif (500x281, 825K)

Reminder that the anja set in the picture is different from the HR version (longer cape) and the new one used in the beta.

Attached: Monster-Hunter-World-Iceborne_2019_07-11-19_007.jpg (1920x1080, 1.75M)

Yes it is, and banning the list because a bunch of Worldbabs got butthurt is retarded

This image seems right
>Tigrex confirmed
>Glaive anus confirmed
>Narga confirmed
>Dildo head confirmed
I also think Fatty got confirmed at some point, only Sergio, Gore, Lagi and fucking Valstrax of all monsters need to be confirmed.

Also Rathian SA

To be fair his skeleton is a modified version of the Neopteron/Carapaceon one (which aren’t too different from each other either) so I think if one is in they all are, but yeah they’ll have to make some more Temnocerans to go with him. Imagine an invading Temnoceran as MH6’s Rajang/Deviljho/Seregios/Bazelgeuse equivalent.

will the expansion after iceborne bring back underwater gameplay?

yep

Attached: Monster-Hunter-World-Iceborne_2019_07-11-19_005.jpg (1920x1080, 1.71M)

Fatalis had a new fancy model shown off, would be a waste if it didn't get in.

Fatalis wasn’t actually confirmed but for the 15th anniversary he got a ton of new merch and a new HD render which doesn’t look like his model from any older games, so it’s pretty likely he’s in. Maybe not at launch so he doesn’t overshadow the new final boss, but definitely as an update.

unironically all soul

Attached: heaven.jpg (425x300, 34K)

I fucking hope not

Iceborne is the only expansion World is getting, next release will be a brand new game. But underwater might come back, it has potential if they don’t just make it needlessly slow for no reason and while a large subset of hardcore players both in Japan and globally fucking hated it the audience for MH is now big enough that they can afford to take some risks that might lose the purists.

It can be good if they improve on it

What are the chances that Brachydios gets his unique slime back?

I really hope valstrax is in just to watch the complete 180 in general attitude towards him. It wouldn't be the first time a seemingly stupid looking monster became beloved the moment people got to actually fight it.

Attached: 1557623955831.png (623x600, 412K)

Fatalis usually comes as DLC as the very last big bad boss, all I want is White Fatalis to come so he can annihilate all the shitter faggots that think they are the hot shit.

How about a new gimmick? Why not flying combat?

I’m pretty sure all the monsters on the poster got new HD models, so if they aren’t in Iceborne then 100% the main team is working on them right now for MH6 or World 2 or whatever it ends up being called.

Considering a Switch just to be able to play GU

I like World and all, but I miss the arcadey elements

Capcom probably won't make another MH Switch game anytime soon.

If one Fatty makes it then they all will, there’s a fuckload of things to be reused between the three so once one is implemented it’s incredibly cost effective to do the other two.

Just play MHXX on Citra

Black Fatalis = Dragon
Crimson Fatalis = Fire
White Fatalis = Lightning

We need two more Fatalises (Fatalii?) so there’s one for each element.

I have no opinion of the fight due to having not fought it and for all I know it's another Zinogre but that doesn't mean I'll ever change what I think of the design and concept itself.

Did you before recently? The whole reason they made that quest (along with Greatest Jagras) was because it was one of the two least hunted monsters.

Attached: 1549590359553.jpg (2000x2000, 334K)

To be honest raths look goofy as fuck before Tokuda remade them in gen3.

I honestly believe the underwater will come back at some point. The devs seem to really embrace the idea that they want to create a living ecosystem, and I think marine life is a part of that.
It's just a matter of getting it right.

Just felt this last night, finally got to G Valstrax and beat him. Jet dragon is a meme concept but goddamn is it good when put in action. The shit he does with his wings is the coolest, and he's a really well-balanced fight.

Attached: 1554663982132.jpg (780x591, 63K)

But everyone already loves the Valstrax fight.

>monster hunter
>it's just a bunch of dragons
when are they going to put eldritch horrors and werewolves and vampires and shit

is a layered armor

Yeah this. I never seen any hate on Val. Now Lao Shan however....

Flying combat wouldn't be that interesting, you would just float around empty space. Airship fights would be cool though, similar to Jhen Moran's fight.

I always thought the Fatalis were based around stages of afterlife.
Black = death
Crimson = purgatory
White = spooky ghost

There's still an awful lot of worldlets out there, even if they've quieted down recently.

does anyone like siege fights, like anyone

Nah it would work. It'd be like mounting, but zero gravity while ranged users will be like Warframe's aerial combat

>when are they going to put eldritch horrors and werewolves and vampires and shit
They wouldn't fit in at all, Monster Hunter's always been about hunting primal animals in their natural habitats, not sentient beings.

I like Dalamadur solely because it's just a big snake. Like, a REALLY big snake.

Attached: 1550499434349m.jpg (737x1024, 66K)

I like Dalamadur too because he's a really big snake. Doesn't mean I ever want to fight it again because fuck that.

I think jhen is pretty cool as a scripted fight, and I liked how hallowed jhen actually changes up the patterns instead of just being a recolor like ashen lao.

Ceadeus has a fantastic aesthetic and presentation even if it's a boring slog of a fight. Same with dalamadur.

*ruins your hunt*

Attached: 1548638252507.gif (500x375, 1.38M)

Dala at least actively tries to kill you 24/7, Gog too.

I like them because they're a change of pace from the usual type of hunting.

>start first Zorah quest on PC
>get to the second phase
>need to stop game
>no way to pause(past games had this shit)
>can't even skip cutscenes
Zorah was a fucking mistake.

*slays your monster for you*

I like Gogmazios and Shen Gaoren a lot

What could you possibly like about shen gaoren

>no way to pause(past games had this shit)
I hate this, even God Eater kept the pause when moving from handhelds to home consoles.

*takes your boring hunt and makes it exciting*

Attached: 1550357215637.jpg (1400x1020, 484K)

He literally killed my Quest monster once for me.
Thanks Jho

This is Khezu, and it is /in/ Iceborne, it blindly flied to the new world searching for shitters to roar at.

Attached: 1499293055368[1].jpg (600x400, 31K)

I still need gold crows for this faggot. Is that even Kirin the Myth where you fight two of them good for farming that or is it still better to wait for 3-4 gold prize investigations or 4-5 purple boxes for tempered?

my assumption is going to be GX armors are back

Maybe we get a Alpha/Beta disparity again or equivalent, perhaps some will get completely new models? Or hell, maybe a new series of postgame armor sort of similar to the GX event stuff.

Attached: dora.png (294x321, 174K)

>wake up
>thread still up
nice

Attached: 51782861_p41.jpg (1044x723, 129K)

dickhead

That's okay I've made my peace with the possibility. You can't hurt me anymore.

Attached: 2vHH.jpg (1080x1080, 705K)

It will put it's head inside your huntress and shock aura her ass back to the camp.

Attached: U wot m8.png (536x296, 249K)

Am possibly looking forward to getting world now that i have completed generations on the switch.

Great that they added more monsters and more content,but haven't heard about any difficulty changes or item restrictions yet.

>dual Khezu quest
>invading beetle juice
The roarening.

Attached: 1484617390453.png (286x429, 78K)

pshhh... nothing personell kid...

Attached: 51793f12396d5280a0c484780158805b247bee5bv2_00.jpg (320x320, 12K)

I found it hilarious that he gets wrecked in that greatest jagras quest if he wanders into the hunt. Finally get some revenge on him after he shows up the first time in the game.

They should give him a chance to fight an elder or two though to see how really strong he can be. Especially if we get savage jho later on.

>roars
>roars again
>paralyses u
>prepares a volt tackle
>it fully connects
*laughing Khezu noises*

Attached: 1487128269398.jpg (600x389, 130K)

Attached: 1476685473490.jpg (1166x802, 297K)

DO
NOT

That would require Capcom to actually make a game for a Nintendo console first

I want Ahtal-Ka on MHW Iceborne.

and the pickle will eat all of them. The pickle doesn't give a FUCK

>did you even notice the lack of shitposting in MH threads since last week?
I still see plenty of bingposting to be honest

do you people really enjoy farming in MonHun?
I hated the psp games because at some point you just had to farm and it was so fucking boring.

Is World the same?

Attached: 111 - 5mfKw59.jpg (400x300, 40K)

The list was retarded, but the only reason it existed in the first place was because nobody was allowed to critically analyze MHW like they were able to with every other game in the series lest they raise the ire of a shitposting army destroying the discussion for good.

Zin and Brachy are in?

World cuts out a lot of farming. You're really only gonna need to farm if you're making lots and lots of different weapons and armors, or if you're at end game with nothing to do but farm Kulve or decorations for marginally better stats.

You got a link to that response? I want to show it to someone.

Brachy yes, Zinogre no. Capcom is lazy and won't add new skeletons. Only shit monsters get in

>Jho
>beating motherfucking Fatalis
HAHAHAHAHAHA no.

Seregios, Gore and Brachy will give him a good fight, Valtrax and Glavenus arguably win, Gore too if he goes Shagaru or Chaos.

You need to farm a lot because of decos and streamstones, as well as Kulve Taroth gear

Attached: 1493943956101.png (1500x1116, 1.6M)

Theyre both my faves, but no Zin is the worst thing ever.

Brachy was the latest tease. Zinogre will probably be next.

The actual farm itself or getting materials for equipment?

Attached: bazelbomber.png (1280x789, 964K)

>glam rock anjanath
What went right?

IMO it's kind of a dumb move for them to completely abandon their portable entries considering how much they were moneymakers in the past. Hell, portable MH was practically subsidizing capcom for the past decade before world became a surprise hit.

Havent played since Vanilla and the Deviljho update, should I start back up on PS4? Or get the game and PC and start from scratch?

>The list was retarded, but the only reason it existed in the first place was because nobody was allowed to critically analyze MHW like they were able to with every other game in the series
It was already criticized and acknowledged in the first month of release, but some retard just wants another TORtanic and kept spamming an ancient list of flaws that kept getting outdated with each update. Every MH game got criticized, but MHW mindbroke a fuckton of people because its finally on better hardware and sold 4 times more. This is on top of the 2 year old SONY NEVER EVER when MH5 was rumored to be on PS4/Xbox but not on 3DS or Switch. Blame this misfortune on console-warring shitposters because they made MH threads absolutely fucked until recently

Attached: 1522812670725.jpg (1136x851, 97K)

>Zinogre will probably be next.
Shut the fuck up and finally understand what a shitshow MHW is.

It's not that hard to understand. Capcom literally says THEMSELVES they are too lazy to add new skeletons.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY. all you get is dinos and generic wyverns, no Rajang, no Zinogre, no crabs, no insects, no spiders, no snakes, no leviathans, nothing.

Accept it and shut up

Depends how soon you want to get to Iceborne. PC runs much nicer but you're going to be waiting for it.

Hello. Just wanted to say that World sucks.

calm down list-kun

>hilariously outdated
>i-it's not THAT flawed

Name 10 points of the list that aren't true, hard mode: Don't be autistic and parse what's hyperbolic.

Attached: list.jpg (2880x3544, 3.8M)

Bingposting is hilarious desu

>he doesn't know

Anyone know how much effort it is to mod progress back in? Another 250 hours from the beginning doesnt sound enticing.

Just breathe through it buddy.

Attached: 1478861660301.gif (360x360, 2.94M)

Attached: cat springs.webm (1280x720, 2.3M)

Oh shit he's back. Report and filter

Attached: 1520558319969.jpg (1200x1125, 228K)

>moooods
>protect me from the boomers with their taste and standards

farrming as in the action of repeatedly killing the same monsters over and over again in the hope to hit that 1% (if it's not that rare) drop item you need from their drop list

you know, the laziest, shittiest mechanics from korean mmorpgs that was already hated in 2006 and yet some people for some reasons especially in japan and console kids seems to love

Attached: 1530850582003.jpg (720x897, 104K)

idk man I was around for the MH threads around announcement and release and if I had a nickel for every bing I received for having certain specific issues with some of the changes made in world I could pay off the US' national debt.

The list was always updated and constantly changing to cover every new information we got, up until the Iceborne beta, in the hopes of making a list of complaints everyone with a brain would agree with

Criticizing World isn't a bannable offence, retarded faggot

This is Zinogre, he's the next monster to be announced for Iceborne
Say something nice about him!

Attached: 1562385017174.jpg (1008x951, 307K)

Cutest monster besides Tobi.
They always help out with Odo too.

So wait, this is image is not banned?
It is just as outdated.

I hope you bring your edgier brother.

Don't give him (You)s.

>do people enjoy the core gameplay of the game?
Shit man I dunno. Maybe if it’s a shitty monster like kushala but you can straight up buy rare mats if you want to skip that shit.

DELETE THIS

Posting a safe for work image with text you don't agree with isn't a bannable offence, you retarded faggot

Please, MH isn't that terrible with drop rates. At worst, items are at most 2% rolls for quest or break rewards. Even the MMO only went with 2% carves at worst. Rookie numbers compared to actual Korean MMOs. Also did you ever play MHGU? Rathalos armor for any stage in the game was frighteningly easy to make compared to what it used to be, and even in MHW where it still needs at least one rare to complete, investigations and golden tickets make rare drops a joke.

If you don't enjoy fighting the monsters then don't play Monster Hunter.

Attached: there's something on your neck.jpg (600x726, 50K)

>protect me from the boomers with their taste and standards
Holy shit shut the fuck up, Monster Hunter came out in 2004 and was popularised as a casual game for the PSP, it's not a boomer game in any sense of the word. Most of the people playing World played the old games too.

ALL of them made it in gen 3, amirite?

Attached: monster-hunter-5th-anniversary.jpg (428x523, 75K)

IRC user probably forgot to send that image to the mods. It is just as retarded as his copypasta. Everyone debunked it boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/4zvUnqOvb4taKgve4uAcsg/ but he kept spamming it

Just report for spam/flamewar. It'll get added to the auto-ban

Attached: 1519276237580.jpg (486x523, 97K)

cute feet :3c

switchfags on suicidewatch

>Most of the people playing World played the old games too.
Literally, objectively wrong

fighting monsters is way better than mindless farming

ban evasion is against the rules, list-kun

Attached: IMG_0381.jpg (4016x3000, 1.84M)

>Most of the people playing World played the old games too.
That is factually physically impossible

lmao did you accidentally reply to yourself while samefagging? It's even 1 minute apart

Attached: 1463030784990.jpg (620x670, 104K)

>Everyone I disagree with is the list poster
Are you retarded?

Anyone else feel like the Lechen fight was fucking boring and didn't do it more than once.

13 monsters in image. MHGU has minimum 93. Nobody is going to be on suicide watch exept worldsperms for the next 2 months. Nice try, but dilate.

Stop replying to him you faggots, he was literally outed for being a blatant troll.

Attached: 1522974224764.jpg (480x480, 45K)

It’s a shit fight, ended up having to fight it multiple times for geralt’s armor

No clue what you're talking about. I'm just another dude pointing out that the sales numbers alone prove that the majority of world players are new to the series. Do most vets play world? Yes. Are most world players vets? No. There's no dumb conspiracy going on.

It's 100% correct, nobody would know about World without word of mouth from fans. The series' peak was on Playstation and now it's back on Playstation it's sales have beat every Nintendo Monster Hunter game from the last 6 years.

I'm so tired of this threads even without the retarded falseflaggers. Anons literally lie about the old games and GU and no one says shit. Say a legitimate complaint about World and people respond to you with bing, and worse now its changed to listfag. I can't wait till World 2 comes out and its literally made for the FIFA crowd. Then people want the old monsters again while giving no respect to the old games that introduced those monsters you guys wanted.

>waaaahhh mods please protect me from World critiscism
Top kek

93 monsters, all at 2 pixel resolution in tiny lifeless maps.

I did the regular Leshen twice to gather enough parts for what I needed. Fought the Ancient Leshen quite a few because I was helping folks get shit. It sucked.

I know it's supposed to be cute and all, but it's weird knowing that felynes are all basically fully sapient furry goblins being treated like pets.

Attached: 1542146582597.jpg (500x333, 15K)

Why do you feel the need to keep posting in these threads if you hate it so much then?

Anyone else have the issue where the Witcher magic in the Lechen fight shows up as an unknown item with a question mark icon?
I think it might be because of my mods

>World sells more than double the amount previous games did
>But apparently most of those people played the old games
Explain to me how this makes any sense at all.

>TFW no monstie pet.

I find palicos a bit unsettling in world, something about them just puts me off

If you use the mod that renames decos to show how many you need for the full skill you need to get an updated one.

dont reply to him

I like Bazel more.

Attached: 1556321959009.gif (444x250, 939K)

I'm guessing this reply was meant for someone else

If something's wrong with old games:
>Definitely outdated title; title definitely at fault.
If something is good, like it has a cool monster:
>that should be in world; why isnt that in world?

Old games can't ever be given any credit for anything by these colonialist philistines. It can never be:
>wow that game's cool, I might play that game.

Is it just me or does the master rank Anja set give the huntress some knockers?

Same.

Because I like the monhun franchise, even World. Is it wrong for me to talk about the games and not falseflag,and endlessly defend a game's flaw like a crapcom shill? God I don't even know if /vg/ is better than Yea Forums nowadays to actually discuss about the game.

P3rd is still the second best selling MH right after World. Shame we never got a vita game.

I would fucking love that.

If they gave them AI to stay at the base.

Reminder
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/469888450/#469893201

Attached: 1523411367763.gif (560x370, 1.36M)

>Tiny maps
You're right, World's maps are hella cramped and claustrophobic with barely room to move, funny for a so-called open-world title

>MH isn't that terrible with drop rates

Attached: flintbro.png (1348x734, 133K)

>Black, Red, and White are the colours of three of the four horses of the apocalypse
Pale Fatalis when?

Why should anybody have to listen to your whining? What do you want us to do about it? Literally just go play something else

this thread was discussing both World and old MH games just fine until you came along and going WAAAAAAAAH WORLD BAD for 6284745th time. When the list-kun got deleted, so is his samefag replies and that showed who the fuck was behind all the shitposting. Also seeStop

Attached: 1559278553794.jpg (323x326, 13K)

Zinogre's skeleton is already used by
>(Great) Jagras
>(Great) Girros
>Tobi-kadachi
>Odogaron
>Dodogama
I know you're baiting, but I simply couldn't help myself

Attached: 1532576745928.jpg (1698x1697, 755K)

What's his gimmick?

>.42% for a warped feystone to be a specific decoration

It's far bigger than old maps, you just don't know how to play the game I guess.

>this thread was discussing both World and old MH games
This thread is just a circlejerk of World and people saying whatever monster they want in it and nothing else. Discussion died a long time ago.

I you read the reply chain, those anons were specifically talking about drop rates of monster materials, not deco farming.

Yeah I forgot to send that to the mods. Will do right now. My bad, lads

Attached: 1524095300421.jpg (751x1063, 91K)

But GU displays at 1080p HD???????

Good luck, it won't work.

Icy cold death

It displays 2 poly models at 1080p, incredible!

How is it outdated?

Answer this. How is Worldbabs never played past MH games if all they want is monsters from the past, including descriptions of how they fight, what their past MH armor looks like, all that while discussing the tactics of where the monster came from. No newcomer would know all this

Attached: 1519243932464.jpg (400x400, 64K)

Kill yourself, freak.

>DONT CRITICISE MY DINOS

Half of every World map are hallways that you rarely ever fight the monster in though

2 polygons don't even form a complete model, and this looks way higher than 2 polygons anyway.

Attached: MHGU_screens_Valstrax_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg (1920x1080, 584K)

My problem with Bazel is simply that he shows up too much.
If he was like Jho and didn't show up EVERY hunt then I'd be a bit more surprised when it happened. As of now, I just get more annoyed than worried when he shows up

>it won't work
>gets autodeleted for posting the copypasta
yeah it will, soon. get fucked :^)

What is the best looking armor we can expect from Iceborne from all the "old" monsters if they just copy the older G-Rank armors?

Are all the "I don't think about you at all" pics also banned? I haven't seen those around so far, and if so then good riddance.

>thread went just fine
>people summon listfag
>it instantly goes to shit
Not surprised.

Attached: 75392196_p17.jpg (1774x1712, 545K)

Brachy. I unironically like edgy armor designs

Never said they were worldfags. Those people probably stopped playing the game by now and moved on to whatever new garbage AAA release, coming here to shitpost about Nintendo and nothing else

>Copypasta is 5 posts long and has been posted over 100 times
>The other is an image that has been posted 5 times
I wonder what argument you even have for banning it, other than how butthurt you are about it. Stay seething.

Why can't we all just get along? I really enjoy both World and GU, they're both super fun in their own ways

>People can easily ignore it.
>No! The mods need to keep obvious shitposting out of my sight or I get angry >:(

There is a little button with a + besides posts to hide bad posts.

That and monsters interrupting the hunt work to your benefit now with how much more damage they do to each other and ignore you.

don't take the bait. guy is braindead

It's just one guy. Everyone else was fine

Attached: v was so autistic a mod had to confirm it.jpg (1213x362, 119K)

Literally youtube vids you retard. Gaijinhunter and a lot of monhun channels make videos everyday and even makes intro vids for old monsters. Zoomers like you that watch your favourite youtubers and streamers all day watch those vids and act as if they've known the monsters for years.

You've already been exposed as a samefag.

They're sapient, but only a few are really independent. Most seem to enjoy being treated like a little mascot.

Hell, they do cat puns because they WANT to.

I agree, but shit like this is sadly natural with iterative games like monhun. So little changes over time in the grand scheme of things that people take even the smallest of changes as an affront against God. (See also Pokemon)

I love how the list made all of you paranoid of each other, desperately trying to guess who is behind posts in an anonymous image board

Just the nature of the board.

Attached: 1423033609250.png (800x571, 357K)

You've already been told to just go play something else

I like all monster Hunter games! Besides the first gen

I also want Stories 2

it is not enough for him to not like the game. He wants everyone to also not like the game

Not gonna work anyway considering his status

Attached: 1519272907887.png (540x250, 66K)