STOP! The last video game villain you played against has to defeat Giorno Giovanna with Gold Experience Requiem

STOP! The last video game villain you played against has to defeat Giorno Giovanna with Gold Experience Requiem.
How do they fair?

Attached: 6717406-3146984835-65945.jpg (1586x1920, 1.07M)

Heaven Ascension Dio

JoJo is the most intelligent shounen ever written. Can you name a better shounen than this? The answer is no, you can't. The fight scenes are so much better than any other shounen fights. These fight scenes are written with brain and intelligence. They're very original fight scenes and don't follow a traditional fight scene formula in any way. Dragon Ball can go fuck itself. Also, the JoJo fanbase are some of the nicest and most intelligent people you will meet on the internet. We just want to have fun and share our fun little memes. I want to marry Araki, but that's muda for me unfortunately. Also, I like gay guys.

Giorno in all star battle

Attached: IMG_20190712_163628.jpg (960x540, 78K)

is this anime complete?
miraak would kill this guy

Do you mean battle shounen?
In any case, if you are referring to shounen specifically, then i guess death note, FMA and some other shows can compete

>Arisen
Assuming he hasn't regained his heart he could just not fight and wait until Giorno dies of old age

>villain
Fuck, but Grigori assumingly doesn't age either

>that whole scene with Diavolo seeing multiples of himself and panicking
Kino

How in the world would anyone from FMA be able to deal with GER? He can just revert anything and everything they do. The Death Note is open to interpretation of course but even then revert what was done. Simple.

redpill me on gold experience requiem

Attached: 1487109065496.jpg (1197x1862, 248K)

LOL, i was replying to another guy. CHeck who i was replying to for context

>tusk act4
>ballbreaker
>tie with d4c lovetrain

Attached: 1562970445106.gif (500x281, 940K)

Rewinds time and shit

>Shodan
She might be able to use the FTL drive’s warping capabilities to have a chance, but she could just die incompetently again like at the end of SS2. She’d also most certainly be disgusted with Giorno’s power to create life- I can’t think of any Stand power she’d despise more.

Pucci already beat him.

Attached: kgrmtxqmhou21.jpg (640x640, 68K)

>Tusk act 4 would last a second against GER
Where did this meme come from?

It says ''no'' and then it fucks you in the ass

Le worthy face

Attached: 1562798886876.jpg (456x529, 53K)

You dare oppose him, mortal?

Attached: CHRISTOPHER.png (540x453, 393K)

GER cannot return infinity to zero, that is the whole point of Tusk Act 4's power.

invalidates the ability of any stand and sets it to 0, imagine a make pretend game at the schoolyard and your friend uses an unblockable and unavoidable on you but you say "nuh uh", that is the power of Gold Experience Requiem.

Jojo? more like shit.

So it's pretty ineffective against non-stand users? Could you just pull out a gun and shoot him?