God, I miss him bros

God, I miss him bros...

Attached: 167509153-352-k218073.jpg (352x550, 37K)

MEAT

He was my favorite character from the very beginning and then of course he died first

On the meat bone

He died second though

Meat on the bone

>danganshitter

Imposter and Gundham are the best boys in the series.
Look in your heart, you know I'm right.

Attached: ebe49d79ebaaf0c201efcf184be5d9bf.jpg (640x626, 85K)

HESUCKED

If you're too off-model you die. Those are the rules.

Also never trust anyone with twin tails.

Why is pic related so fucked up. I thought it's a Danganronpa clone and not mental torture.

Attached: sao.png (282x262, 173K)

Did he deserve arguably the most brutal death in the entire series?

THE ON BEAT MONE

kaede, korekiyo and kirumi would like a word

But he didn't die?

Actual spoilers: Did he even die? I thought the whole of DR2 was a simulation. I haven't played 3 yet though.

no but that doesn't change the fact he isn't in like 90% of the game

No he didn't but let's just pretend the execution is real. Also most people refer with DR3 the anime so you should say v3. Also
S
E
E
S
A
W
And leave while you can.

BRO DONT TELL HIM ABOUT THE FUCKING SEESAW

Attached: 1561344578725.jpg (1145x761, 325K)

DRv3-3 is literally the worst case in the series so he won't miss anything.

I'm honestly not that worried about spoilers. I have a really hard time making attachments to the characters in this game since all the characters I like fucking die early or get ruined in their trials. I'm still mad about Peko and Mahiru.

WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS TOTAL BS. LEAVE NOW YOU IDIOT.

ON

I TOLD YOU TO WAIT A SEC AIN'T I

was anyone else miffed in the second game how gundham, who set up the way mechamaru died, was the killer, even though mecha's actions are what caused his death, while in the next case chiaki, who caused nagito's death, was ruled the killer even though he himself set up the situation?
I felt more upset by that than the case's conclusion

It just became stupider when the next game made a big deal about Monokuma being unable to know the killer crashed the entire fucking trial.

>Komaeda-Oma buddy comedy ruse cruse spinoff never

remember, Monokuma only cares that somebody did some kind of direct action that causes a murder, the whole trial system is just for that. It may not be what we could consider a murder but if the people didn't do those actions, the 'victims' would be alive.