How do you hold your controller, Yea Forums?

How do you hold your controller, Yea Forums?

Attached: 53067102_2173527029434454_2566581165735071580_n.jpg (1080x618, 41K)

tried this because it supposedly makes you better at DMC.
very uncomfortable.

The only time I used that retarded way of gripping anything is with the PSP because you had to operate the analog and the arrows on the left simultaneously to move and use the camera in MH. It was not good.
Don't do this, it's retarded.

god that brings back kid icarus uprising memories

Luigi's Mansion sure was fun.

i use claw grip for right buttons but what games do you need to claw grip with the fucking d pad

Devil May Cry for the most part, Armored Core too IIRC

I really only ever claw if I have to but a lot of the time I just say fuck it and play around having no camera control access

>MHFU.jpg

I hold it like a normal, non-autistic human

Claw for halo and gta5
Regular for everything else.

Pretty much this. I also usually try to rebind the buttons first. For example, I put roll on L1 in dark souls.

Has anyone here tried to do this with the Xbox controller?

You can't really left hand claw when the joy stick is above the d-pad. If you can comfortably control the joy stick from the side of your index finger, you're golden but ehhhhh

index finger on analog stick doesn't work well at all, ds type controllers are the only ones you can claw well with

Im not trolling

Attached: DSC_0017.jpg (3264x1836, 1.23M)

This image brings back memories of the PSP. Not entirely pleasant ones. Freedom Unite was a pain in the ass.

>halo
you serious? I'm tempted to try it myself but don't want to get curbstomped while getting used to it

you wouldnt happen to have a couple extra chromosomes would you?

What am I looking at

Why did I even buy the Xbox controller. I should return it then and stick to the god-tier DualShock 4.

Mostly im playing fighting/heavy action games, so i find having two fingers on buttons more efficient.

Can't you just move you right thumb to the joystick and put your index finger on the directional when you really need to do it? One does not use the right joystick that frequently, same with the left bottoms.

>when you need to use the right analog stick, do you use your index finger or move your thumb up from below?
>do you just not use the right shoulder buttons?
>how is this not incredibly uncomfortable for extended gaming sessions?
the mind reels

Attached: several questions.gif (636x352, 1.64M)

And how are going to press the face buttons then?

>analog stick
Index finger
>shoulder buttons
ring finger
>uncomfortable
not much, not with games where you don't need right analog so much.