He picked Cerys instead of chad Hjalmar

>he picked Cerys instead of chad Hjalmar

Attached: 1118full-hjalmar-an-craite.jpg (1118x629, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nZRsc0JvICM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hjalmar is old fashioned and would just bring Skellige to ruins, what they need is a smart woman

He was a mongoloid, of course I chose the jealous bitch

he doesn't fix anything, the bears were not the problem, that other bitch brought them in, helping Cerys is actually the logical and right decision, you not only get the bitch that caused all those deaths to happen found out, you also make Cerys become the queen and she ends all wars and makes Skellige as peaceful as it can get

Attached: 1531572879896.png (611x406, 407K)

>makes Skellige as peaceful as it can get
exactly what the skelligers DONT want

meant for

Svanrige actually gets the best ending.

Skelligers are a bunch of inbred rowdy mongrels that don't know the first thing about how to successfully run a nation, so fuck what they want.

>he doesn't want to fuck a queen
yikes

Yet they have one and it's managed to stay independent

This part of the game still has me raging, it's so fucking obvious who CDPR wanted you to pick, because she's basically the superior choice in any ending in which Nilfgaard loses. Even then, it could be argued if Hjalmar got the throne, he'd fuck up even if Nilfgaard didn't lose.

CDPR hamfisted the utter righteousness of Cerys and made Hjalmar the worse sibling in every single respect. I don't know why developers keep giving the player "choice" when one choice is almost always the best one. Svanrige should have been the dumb retard who keeps staging skirmishes against the Black Ones, while Hjalmar should have been a viable alternative to Cerys.

Who gives a shit, roasties stay in the kitchen.

>NOOOOOOO THEY AREN'T A PROPER CIVIL SOCIETY

Attached: 1555746275463.png (785x731, 279K)

YAS QUEEEEN

>and it's managed to stay independent

Yeah well, only because island empires are almost impossible to conquer. Ask Napoleon or the Spanish.

Did Hjalmar really even want to rule? It seemed like he just wanted a scrap, which I don't mind.

There was nothing redeeming about Hjalmar's character. I'm convinced CDPR was doing a survey on who would just pick the penis when the other candidate was superior in every other possible way but was also female.

You're approaching a medieval fantasy leader with a modern election mindset. Hjalmar was everything Skellige was in it's past. Stupid, strong, and gut-driven. Cerys was a far better leader, but kinda shit all over Skellige history. If both candidates were make, Hjalmar would literally just be a joke choice and people would wonder why the fuck he was even a thing.

The point is that it makes you angry, because you think you're being forced to choose a female. But you're not, you're given the choice to choose a joke character to satisfy your mysoginy.

Stubborn but also charismatic and a born leader, a true Skelliger.
Cerys wants peace for the isles but that isn't what Skellige is about - as Crach said they spit on the notion of peace at all costs - and Svanrige is going against tradition with his absolute monarchy and ends up starting a bloody civil war. Skellige is a land of warrior culture and tradition and Hjalmar brings that to the table better than anyone. He'll take it to the Black Ones just like his people want and he's ready to sacrifice himself for the good of his land and his friends and continue to do what his forefathers have been doing for generations. Skelligers don't want change, they just want to honor their ancestors and die honorably in battle.
CDPR tried to push Cerys as the best choice with muh feminism big stronk independent womyn but you'd have to be a thin wristed beta to go with the peace choice.

Also, Hjalmar accepts Geralt's proposal to help him at Kaer Morhen without a second thought because he's a true friend, unlike Cerys who fucking pussies out straight away. No Skelliger worth his salt would miss out on an opportunity to battle against such a worthy foe as the Wild Hunt.
During the fight, Hjalmar tackles a wind hunt warrior back into his fucking portal before it closes and comes back out a few second later saying it wasn't even that cold. He gives it his all without regard for his life to help his friends.
youtube.com/watch?v=nZRsc0JvICM

Attached: hjalmar.jpg (1298x900, 344K)

There is truth in this post, but you're forgetting the fact that Skelliger's are basically just Vikings + Celts, and Vikings eventually realized their own bloodthirsty lifestyle that revolved around dying on the battlefield was too much even for them. It's why so fucking many said "I'm tired of fighting, time to own some land in Anglo-Saxon territory."

Hjalmar's philosophy and the entire Skellige philosophy is something that can't work long term.

Attached: index.jpg (321x157, 8K)

>sets his longship on fire
>rams it into the fucking naglfar
absolute mad lad

True, although I think the Vikings weren't tired of fighting, just tired of fighting each other.

chadmar gives no fucks
was Cerys even in that last fight or did she just bitch out entirely?

Hjalmar didn't help when I was CSI-ing the slaughter at the feast so Cerys gets my endorsement.

you guys got the right idea, the first norman duke was basically a leader of a little sea king fleet retiring

Hjalmer got a bunch of people killed and would not have survived himself if his daddy didn't bail him out with Geralt. I don't see how his rule would have gone much differently.

I picked her and she didn't show up, unlike Chadmar.

To be honest, not getting involved might be the best option.

>not chosing cute celtic girl to be queen.
Chose her because i figured she would suck your brains through your dick as a thank you for winning her the crown. Fucking stupid pollack devs.

>LMAO DIS CHARADER MAKES THE WORST CHOICES HE'S LE CHAD XD!
You newfaggots need to stop trying to fit in so hard.

not altogether unlikely

you started good there friend but in the second sentence final you just twisted what you said in the first part. Thats pointless, childish and womanlike and something woman do agains what they dont like, eg: misogony in your case.

user post still stands, its feminist bulshit, hamfisted to your face.
So TITS OR GTFO roasty.

Svanrige is actually the best king out of the three but that would mean you didn't help the children of Crach

Svanrige>Cerys>Hjalmar

or they're just Irish.