Borderlands 3

>Only two more months until GOTY
God bros, I can't wait, this game is gonna be badass

Attached: 1533845230083.png (708x885, 1.4M)

OMG I CANT WAIT TO HOLD THE SHOOT BUTTON AT REPETITIVE BULLET SPONGES WITH ZERO CHALLENGE WHILE EPIC RANDY WRITES LAUGHABLE ATTEMPTS AT COMEDY WHICH TRULY REPRESENT OUR BADASS ZEITGEIST POST-TRUMP WORLD

Go to bed Randy

and the epic memes
can't wait to play a game with references that proves how funny of a game it is

you mean 6 months for a fairly passable game? I can't wait...

>steamcuck can't even count to ten
Oh no no no

>eight more months
ftfy
Pitchford and Sweeney can choke on my dick.

Borderlands 2 is funny though

faggot

I don't play games without epic wojak and pepe memes

None of the borderlands games have what it takes to be GOTY because of how fucking boring they are
3 won't be any different but it will have fresh content to skim through for those who like the series

selling out to epic sealed the game to mediocrity because of how little people will actually be playing it on launch

BL2 won best multiplayer game though.

You're supposed to have friends, and play with them

>2 months
We're in February already?

get dabbed on steamcuck

>moralfags
as a video game enthusiast I like to play video games instead of sucking cocks

I've tried to play the game 3 times with friends, once in a group of 4 and twice duo, 3 times by myself, always would I quit after 2-4 hours of gameplay, it's so fucking boring, usually quit after killing Flynt

Someone unironically explain the appeal of these games to me? Sure there’s a million guns and plenty of areas and enemies but the combat is literally uninspired bullet sponge action. No complexity to the fights, no interesting mechanics, just point and click. Destiny with its raids at least has some level of strategy to it.

>get to play my game anyway eventually
>after multiple bug fixes and content releases
>probably a GOTY style situation when it does come out on places not Epic
>just takes a little bit of patience
Thanks for beta testing chink shill

Attached: 1558568492464.gif (173x267, 2.51M)

Sorry, I can't hear you with that many Chinese microdicks in your mouth.

Attached: 1550656711846.jpg (191x263, 8K)

>GOTY
>in the year of CTR, Medievil and Kojima's circlejerk
I like borderlands and I know it's no GOTY, this year is pretty good

Haha butt stallion xD
Haha bonerfart xDD
Haha son of a taint xDDD

Funny and memorable characters
Tons of replay value and content
Shitload of guns, heavy gameplay segments are good stuff
Enemy variety

>destiny
oh no no no no

Frig off Randy, go eat another cheeseburger you fat fuck.

Attached: 1443984391753.jpg (345x512, 25K)

>all that garbage
Thank god borderlands is here to save us

>bullet sponges

What they should just die in two shots?

>zero challenge

I actually think it's really balanced difficulty wise, at least two was. I never felt over powered or under powered and it encouraged experimenting with different weapons depending on who you were fighting

Yeah I can't wait

Attached: file.png (1205x1500, 3.48M)

>Crash Team Racing
>garbage
fuck off Randy, the original has 20 years and it's fresher than BL1 remastered
and the remaster is so soulful it feels like 1999 again

Will they have cross play with PC and PS4?

Two shots would be better than 200

>tfw played Borderlands 2 and thought this face mask guy was someone important
>it's just actually what psychos look like
Makes me wonder what his story is in 3.

But user, the goty is already here

Attached: Fog.jpg (460x215, 46K)

That's all I want to know....

They haven't communicated shit to us

berb, yer scalloped potatoes are FUCKED

Can't wait to see this game being filled with microtransactions to the fucking brim. This is 2K we are talking about here.. You think why they have introduced third person emotes?

it's only cosmetics and campaign dlcs though

But muh muh dress upp

No one gives a shit about the pc audience. Consoles are were money is made. It was smart to take the payout since it will be pirated shortly after.

A bold claim when there's more players of Borderlands games on PC than on all consoles combined

One writers shit opinions are not an absolute

You always go off and do your own shit in the world in co-op

i wish it had the social aspect of destiny desu

destiny is a piece of shit but it's very satisfying seeing other people in your world, and being able to easily group up with people to do stuff

Randy has ruined the word "badass" forever for me. I can't hear that word without hearing "feminism is awesome" in the background now.

sold at 5$*

weren't they giving it away for free* on ps+ like 2 months ago

*buys an rpg
>wtf bros? why the enemies so sword spongy?

upvoted.
>schlootaz boiz
>epic l00t drops that help adhd retards such as myself pay attention
>recognizes the power of feminism
>simply epic memes straight out of our modern Shakespeare, Richard and Mortimer
>anthony birch and pandy pitchford
>ugly brown environments
>objective markers so you never have to think about anything
>Fortnite store exclusive
>gunplay as slow and boring as Gears of War
How does Gearbox keep winning?

>makes incels seethe
>also makes bank
based randy

I like Borderlands for what it is and 3 did look like an improvement over 1 and 2. But man, I just dislike Randy and his bullshit to a level where I probably will skip it or just wait until the ULTIMATE SUPER DELUXE EDITION which has everything and is on sale for $10.

I can’t wait till I can start getting randomly kicked from match making lobbies!

falseflaging is too obvious

>OMG I CANT WAIT TO HOLD THE SHOOT BUTTON AT REPETITIVE BULLET SPONGES assuming I don't get crits or use slag or my skills or basically any game mechanics WITH a CHALLENGE for ZER0 WHILE EPIC RANDY WRITES LAUGHABLE ATTEMPTS AT COMEDY WHICH TRULY REPRESENT OUR BADASS ZEITGEIST POST-TRUMP WORLD

I don't see how what I said was a falseflag. It's just my opinion. Randy's attitude, his smug arrogance, and his idiotic behavior has really turned me off of Borderlands 3, despite thinking it looks fun.

You can one shot almost any non-boss with a rifle to the head. With Zer0 you can one shot some bosses with the right build.

I really, really hope we get to change sides and finally end the Lilith menace. She is the real villain of Borderlands. Jack did NOTHING WRONG.

Attached: Lilith2.jpg (550x720, 60K)

The series should have ended at 1

>added manteling, can climb everywhere
>can shoot and be shot through cover
>can slide
>each character has 3 separate action skills that play entirely differently
>multiple planets
>vehicles now have parts and you can steal vehicles and copy them at C-A-Rs then strip whatever parts you want and slap them into your favorites
>all guns manfs have drastically different specialities now, like Jakobs ricocheting on crit or Maliwan having random effects when tossed as grenades, like sprouting legs and chasing enemies, etc
>the voice acting seems back to BL2 levels from all the gameplay, no more "every character is tiny tina" from TPS
Shame about the fartknife launcher, but as a dude who's obsessed with drones and has a soft spot for Irish characters with a best friend that loves robots and beastmaster classes, there's no way we could deny ourselves playing it for a year to wait for steam. It'll probably be the only game I ever play on that, and I'll probably buy it again on steam once it hits there, then uninstall it and never touch it again.

Attached: 1373068574401.jpg (480x535, 104K)

unironically yes

Based pirate chad

Fpbp. Borderlands is trash.

Pic related is the one thing i found very funny, all the other characters where a miss for me

Attached: 762351415.jpg (467x536, 45K)