Why is Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers so shit lads?

Why is Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers so shit lads?

Attached: Have to make a bait thread so its not delete.png (2060x1159, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/playguide/db/item/2fee071d2ba/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It’s pretty good.

Reminder

>20-30 waifu/lewd threads, most of them being the same exact reposted ones up at a time is vidya
>WoW generals [plural] and multiple smash threads at all time is vidya, both of which have a usable general
>Twitter screenshots is vidya
>Retard contrarian spamming low effort shitpost threads about things they don't like is vidya
>Discussing an MMO expansion that just came out isn't vidya

You don't understand. He came at me with a katana.

Attached: elidibus-final-fantasy-xiv-heavensward-72.3.jpg (210x240, 16K)

>Everybody constantly gives Urianger shit for being the only useful Scion

Sure he keeps a ton of secrets but not once has he actually betrayed you, and all of his plans have worked

Attached: jannu_huh.png (218x230, 48K)

I may be retarded, thunder 4 is worth using over 2 even with just two targets?

is there anything more terrifying than an autist with a katana?

>implying this thread isn't a contrarian low effort bait shitpost

Yeah but I still told him no more lies, and he prostrated himself before me, so all is forgiven. Had he and Exarch simply told the truth from the beginning, the rest of the scions wouldn't have fucked off to do their own work.

Read the filename

It's not like them staying together would have really solved anything.

How do I play dragoon there are so many buffs

>be samurai
>get to level 80
>unlock shoha
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

Was posting b8 part of your plan?

> 80 skill is terrible
> barely does more dps than a DRG

SAM is firmly in the shed right now. Pray for buffs before savage comes out.

>Ratings actually went up
THEY JUST CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Attached: kinobringers.jpg (631x365, 36K)

Possibly could have found a way to bring us faster and solve the problem. But yes, in the long run the story isn't impacted. However, if he's going to make me put my life on the line, do it honestly man. We're friends. I even told him I trusted him. If he has faith in me to do the work, then give me the possible consequence too. At least he feels bad about it.

Attached: ffxiv_06292019_230011_187.png (1920x1080, 1.74M)

I usually just single target each when it's 2 enemies, I thunder 3 each one.

I give him shit because he's irritating as fuck to listen to, literally skip every time he talks.

No more lies is the emotional fragile soi answer. You put him in an impossible situation with the fate of the world in the balance. Urianger should have full reign in what he does. Soi WoL need not apply.

Assuming you mean "is 4 better than 3", it wins in raw potency but the lower proc chance and duration might result in lower damage in the long run.

Someone said it here best. Because when you go in Meditation, you get around 10 Kenki every 3 seconds, they got scared and made Shoha's potency so bad just so the combo of that will not that strong.

But how can it be strong when the fucking initial potency of Shoha is FUCKING 50 POTENCY.

So just use it when the pull is already big enough to warrant an aoe rotation, then. What even is the magic number of enemies for switching to aoe? I usually just single target most pulls but it's a little ridiculous when the tank has half the dungeon pulled

>Have to wait half a lifetime to do no damage at all
Rework when?

just look at your tooltips and multiply the potency by the pack, once you get enough targets that the aoe does more total damage than the single target version, use that

how is lancer late game? im new and im trying to find a DPS to main and i regret choosing Pugilist at my first class

Dragoon is numbah one atm

>lancer late game
It doesn't exist. It becomes DRG.

It levels up to Dragoon, and gains some cool attacks. It's a very strong class, as is Monk (the pugilist upgrade). They are both positional heavy so if that's what you didn't like then Dragoon may not help either.

Unfortunately, one of the best attack animations Samurai has locked behind a rather lackluster transition skill.

Between level 54-60, Goring Blade does more damage than Rage of Halone for PLD making it useless until 60 when it becomes Royal Authority. Feels really weird using my DOT ender for more damage

>When your static gives you the DNC partner buff, AST cards, and the DRG tether all as a SAM
>Midare Mitsubishi crits for 96k

Attached: 1562987994049.gif (300x300, 237K)

>just did the King Moggle Trial
I felt like I was having a stroke.

Attached: 1543442814596.png (480x540, 407K)

Was gonna work out the math later, on zero sleep
The protojobs (lancer and such) all evolve into "real" jobs at 30. Lancer turns into dragoon which currently is allegedly very fun and doing well, pugilist (monk) not so much

does ps4 pro run this game at 60fps?

30 fps please look forward to it

>96k
*laughs in quadruple technical finish*

As if the WoL wouldn't do it anyway, except he'd actually fight to find a way so that G'raha Tia doesn't have to sacrifice himself.

Meanwhile Techinical Step crits for 95k at level 79. Dancer is now the king of big dick crits, move aside Samurai.

*laughs in 120 second cooldown as opposed to 8 GCD MAX*

>Puksi Piko likes her buddies big
>To sing a little song and dance a little jig
What did they mean by this?

>Mfw 1440p 144 fps on PC and play with a controller anyway

Attached: 32.jpg (390x310, 28K)

Who is she?

Attached: FDD7B13F-D4D8-4106-981C-E5C575BBE15B.jpg (3024x4032, 1.33M)

so what do the ps4 pro additions for the game do

Is that Janny's wife?

I want to crush a moogle with my foot.

>Tell him to stay away from me because I could turn into pretty much Red Eye at any moment
>He still follows me
Love this guy.

Attached: 1542460614690.jpg (640x480, 139K)

*raughs*

Attached: 7A3139CE-3B54-4A1A-90C1-6376653D66EB.png (400x792, 646K)

Is that a WoW character?

one of the fat cat npc's in eulmore have a funny bug where they clip through the air if you watch them long enough.

Rotation for ephemerals? 800gp.

Help.

>next expansion Elidibus boss fight
>switch to SAM before queue
>insta-clear

la hee

I'm thinking about maining SMN. Anything I should know?

>STILL has 3 unavigatable websites instead of a single hub to do stuff online
why are the japanese so shit at technology

Attached: D7Fg6nB.png (1000x815, 676K)

do you hate yourself? go ahead and main summoner

Explain.

Even WHM can hit 96k now.

>ps4
cmon dude xiv is toaster friendly

everything account related is on the mogstation
everything game related is on the lodestone

why is it so hard

Lots of shit to keep track of for mediocre damage. They do get a resurrection though.

but why isn't it a single website

my laptop got a bad score on the benchmark

Wait until adjustments. Right now it's a nightmare.
Boss jumps and your rotation is fucked.
You lose any OGCD uses and your rotation is fucked.
For optimal damage you have to know when and how to clip.
Egi damage is pathetic but they're crucial to your rotation.
It's very counter-intuitive.

How bad did they fuck up MNK?

Why are you blindly defending it

mogstation has a link to the lodestone, lodestone has a link to the mogstation. better to have 2 web servers instead of 1 because if 1 crashes or is down for maintenance then everything is unaccessible.

Because themepark MMOs that focus exclusively on 'end game' tend to be really shit.

Attached: nothings different.png (3760x599, 875K)

Wait for changes, learn fight as RDM then autism out to BLM for chad damage if you want to do a caster.

I used to love smn and just decided to level it again, and holy shit its all fucking different. I have no idea what I'm doing anymore, so I might stick with it for that nice AF gear or choose to level BLM instead.

Attached: SMN AF4.png (900x740, 1.04M)

My other option is MCH but I heard they are really spammy atm and have clipping issues.

last time I saw battle.net go down is when they get ddos'd during an expansion release

so why cant it be a single website

JESUS FUCKING GODDAMN CHRIST
how can people be this retarted?
another hour wasted trying to clear Titania EX with pugs.
HOW IS IT SO HARD TO STAND AT THE EDGE OF A CIRCLE FOR FUCKS SAKE
having no group to do this with is suffering

MCH is unironically fun you just need good ass ping to play it for your wildfire/overheat window

Because mogstation exists for FFXI too dumbass.

I don't think SMN is much better in that regard. Am I mistaken or is MCH that much worse?

Let's take bets
Are they going to nerf dragoon?
Are they going to buff the other melees?
Or is it going to be Stormblood tier shit where they really don't make any impactful changes? :^)
DRG is really fun right now though.

Attached: 1545890746630.png (163x177, 59K)

Spamming at worst is [HB, ricochet, HB, gauss]*2, HB, ricochet when you have 50+ heat. Ultimately I like BLM better but reworked MCH is still my second favorite job

Been my main since Heavensward and I thought I was used to MNK getting shafted for so long that this fuckening was enough to get me to stop playing it once and for all and move on. It still does decent damage but it no longer feels fun or satisfying to play since TK is trash and the removal of our OGCDS

Attached: 1559766170872.png (955x487, 661K)

>tfw 70 ping to the servers.

I've been playing on keyboard until level 50 and want to try out controller

What settings/layout is best?

It's not shit, for once the story is mostly ok. There's still a ton of problems. The first being the community. It's irredeemable and if you've joined literally any FC I don't need to say any more. Second is LFG still exists promoting antisocial behavior, defeating the purpose of an MMO. The story being the most interesting so far and one i'd actually recommend not skipping (id recommend skipping everything leading up to Shadowbringers) Even when this story is decent it still has its issues. Everything involving Minfilia/Ryse and Thancred is insufferable. Emets motivation and actions also make no sense. He's a guy who's technically the good guy and has had the upper hand multiple times throughout the story but chooses to help you instead. He even tells everyone where he's going after you're about to die. He's a complete fucking idiot.

>Could either go fast or do RoF/TK rotation
>Argue all you want you can do one or the other
>Rotation is slow AF now and can't do either
God damn it who is designing this job? Is this an experiment to see how much players can go through before they quit a job.

DRG will get nerfed and AST will be buffed, but not until after the savage raid.

its on a single website

Attached: lodestone.png (1650x519, 475K)

You need to shit on the game or the WoWfag janny deletes the thread. I'm not joking or exaggerating

i got dabbed on by a frog twice bros....... good thing i wasnt in a party

Make a pf yourself, kick people who fuck up too often. Continue until you clear. No use spending an hour with the same shitters.

My only criticism of Shadowbringers so far is that, ironically, DRK is really boring to play now.

OP is just talking shit of the game so wowjanny leaves the thread alone. It normally works.

This, as a pug raider i definitely recommend making use of the 3 mistake kick/disband to keep your sanity.

sorry you typed out your long winded response, autisto but read the OP image title

>lvl roulette
>tanks is MAR
>has 3500 hp
>thanks to changes and good heal they only manage to die once
what the fuck

Attached: 1562926796856.jpg (959x479, 70K)

Not even him but I find laughable that some people are willing to defend this. As far as out of game user stuff goes, XIV is living in the stone age. It literally can't even save your password on PC. I've had them straight out refuse my subscription because "you already have a subscription active" even though it was ending in 2 days and I wanted to renew it already. Stone. Age.

It's not as good as it was in Heavensward but it's not outright offensive as it was in fucking Stormblood.

>tfw MNK got recruited to fill slot in static
>Says he literally put up with any shit we do because he's happy we took a MNK
>He isn't even bad dude is a purple parser
>Says he has stuck with monk since ARR and he'll stick with it because he figures it can't get any worse
What kind of job can do this too a man?

How am I supposed to level from 30-50 after hitting HW
This shit is so agonizing

Emet-Selch is one of the greatest villains in all of fiction. Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.

>144 fps

Emet-Selch is just a shitty Ardyn ripoff but with a better backstory

That as nothing to do with the topic at hand. Not saving your password is a security reason and you can just use automatic sub renewal so your sub automatically renews when the time ends.
Both are non issues though the password part is extra work.

palace of the dead and roulettes
shit sucks but It is what it is

He's sympathetic and right but that doesn't make him an all-time great. It DOES however put him in the top 5% of villains, and an all-time great within the Final Fantasy series.

Roulettes
Palace of the Dead
Highest dungeon you can go to
Come on, it's not hard

I've done all my casters, two melee, MCH, and WHM what tank should I do next? Are the DRK changes any good?

they removed the cap in the hotfix, rock dweller

No, just shit.

I didn’t say it was hard, I said it fucking sucks and is bad

If your a tank/healer just do your roulettes and que. DPS do you roulettes and spam PoTD

Cast off that edgy attitude and go based PLD.

>Urianger pledging himself to you
Sorry Alphi, Urianger permanent healer trust.

Attached: b2f.jpg (680x447, 26K)

Is MNK fun?

>Shadowbringers has a higher metacritic than both WotLK and TBC

Attached: heavy breathing.gif (262x198, 372K)

Leveling roulette, fates, levequests, squadrons
There is a bunch of ways you're just stupid.

>It literally can't even save your password on PC
according to them it's because of security reasons since people are dumb enough to have unsecure PCs and you also have to take into account people in other countries that are dumb enough to leave that checked at internet cafes.
>I've had them straight out refuse my subscription because "you already have a subscription active" even though it was ending in 2 days and I wanted to renew it already.
because you were dumb enough to turn on monthly resub instead of paying for gametime individually

None of them are fast or fun

Attached: 07_04_2019 12_58_35.jpg (1920x1080, 247K)

>still defending retarded shit
There are multiple reasons why a person would prefer to manually buy a month instead of having automatic debit. There is no excuse for refusing someone who wants to add game time because they already have 2 days left.

Man I swear to god, holding a conversation with blind retarded fanboy apes is like speaking to a wall. That's you.

Too bad, doing literally anything in the overworld after MSQ means it's a wow clone so they can't do that.

Do statics where people
- aren't late for no fucking reason all the time
- don't fuck up the same mechanic six times in a row
- actually put in effort to plan and prepare instead of relying on others to do it
- don't throw autism bitch fits about dumbest of things
just not exist? Because I do all these things and it's not hard.

Attached: koMX1LT.png (358x408, 228K)

baka

Attached: 1560267562127.jpg (2048x2048, 263K)

>levequests
>fates

They might be options but they are shit slow options.

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 73.png (777x785, 707K)

"To the parlor!"

>Near God level being
>Inside a body with plot armor
>runs away from some faceless NPC with a katana

Okay I really enjoyed the story and everything but this was some bullshit. I was kind of looking forward to their fight then when they reveal that Elidibus just runs away I was fucking pissed.

Attached: 1381794118049.png (564x761, 522K)

No. Go DRG for melee

I'm not defending anything, I just find retarded that you're petty enough to nitpick on non issues.

Also once again, automatic renewal exists.

It’s already wow clone

Nope hasn't been since HW, go DRG because DRG is unironically busted as shit.

why though?

>Alisaie
>having any chest at all

HE HAD A KATANA OKAY!?

Sh-shut up waitu piggu respect the content
Official[?] job satisfaction, only DRG of melee jobs was even somewhat well received. Forgot what actually happened

AND I ONLY HAD THREE

Dude you don't understand he drew his sword, it was 1000 folded hingan steel, and he was going on about some kind of hunt. Autistic people are scary ok?

Official[?] job satisfaction poll*

I want to use Alisaie's unconscious body like an onahole.

Why is the Viera armor so fucking lewd? Literally your ass hangs out while wearing it.

Attached: ffxiv_07132019_192610_123.png (1920x1080, 2.79M)

>There are multiple reasons why a person would prefer to manually buy a month instead of having automatic debit.
so do that instead of having a bitch fit

Attached: renewal vs one time pay.jpg (933x316, 56K)

I really hope we get information on Trusts and future content soon. I don't want to max them all out for nothing and it would be really handy to have them available for new MSQ content for the initial run.

Attached: Crystal Exarch resists honeybees for 200 years.gif (220x164, 115K)

What ass?

Because DRG is overpowered right now and despite having some good support abilities it's hitting really really fucking hard.

Anyone who was satisfied with playing SB DRG would be satisfied with anything Yoshi could shit out.

NO! NO! NO! NO!
STOP THIS NOW!

Attached: 12566019068126021.png (234x216, 10K)

Is it fun though? That's what I'm looking for

He's referring to this

Attached: 1562371654295-1.png (915x660, 477K)

Because rabbits are lewd and for sexual

Attached: megalopunny.png (800x1046, 232K)

SHB not SB

Is it possible he didn't run away and this was his plan or something, or it presented an oppurtunity? The Ascians are really manipulative and scheming peoples.

>steam
Ouch.

Dont, its going to get nerfed.

What the fuck is the use case for Improvisation, the level 80 Dancer skill?

>just beat Leviathan Extreme for the first time synced with a random group
Holy shit that felt satisfying

I imagine you can always run them 1st time in a dungeon. But anything extra, you will have to level them.

The fuck are WARs uppity about, it's just more of the same ain't it?

Well the Trusts you level are like shades or something, right? I'm assuming the real NPCs will be whatever level you need them to be for the dungeon.

Then again I'm guessing the Trust system is supposed to be a leveling help, so it's possible they won't add them for the max level dungeons, even if they're story related.

Whats the fastest way to get crystal sand without gathering scrips? I'm saving those for the regional folklore trade tokens and gotta make my PLD anima weapon

Both Ex Primals have obvious spots where it is useful.

Can we nerf BLM too so bandwagoning shitters get off my job

A reddit survey?

Shoha is such a benign skill that it's ridiculous people are complaining about it so fucking hard. It's literally just free damage after downtime phases, would you rather just have nothing? Tell you what, I'll take Shoha and you guys can have Tornado Kick. It does 330 potency and consumes all your sen. It's literally never useful, enjoy.

It's not

It's SAM meditate for dancers

>speeds up your gauge being filled
>healing boost by 10%
Just use on cd unless you need to hold it for a few secs if it's really needed for a raidwide (shouldn't but who knows how it turns out in savage)

Is RDM fun?

>69% approval
>uppity

then why are you telling me to level DRG?

I'm not that guy nigga

Im not a massive lorefag but i think this is somewhat correct.

In order for a world to be rejoined it needs to not be overtaken by the influence of either dark or light, it needs to be balanced. The darkness emet posses is massive and he was planning on vauthrey, and later the WoL, as a counter to that and expected them to become basically a super lightwarden to equalize and commence rejoining.
Correct me if im wrong, Im super interested in the lore this expac but im also a dps brainlet

Not him, but I've been playing MNK since I started during Heavensward. The core kit and gameplay is, in my opinion, pretty enjoyable but all the new skills they add are baffling. They're well-intentioned but have strange and often counterintuitive design. And this happens every expansion.

Why the fuck did I sub in x.0, I knew there wasn't going to be any content

Attached: 1523883096072.png (253x224, 92K)

Do you remember way back what Solus and Lahabrea said about Elidibus?

He plays the fool.

They're mad because everyone is switching to PLD since PLD has a gap closer now.

Yes, easy as shit, but it's a fun tight loop.

Or instead of defending such shit abilities you can take the developers cock out of your ass and we can all have nice things.

You think they're gonna get buffed? The damage is pretty shitty.

WAR does shit damage right now.

Both fights have meditate windows too, SAM got midare repeat and the single target gurren skills early on to have fun with, what's the problem?

Catsluts love Big MHIGGER Cock.

>play the dying grasp or any other raid as gunbreaker
>other guy always makes me tank and never aggroes unless I shirk him

why the fuck are people like this isnt GNB the squishiest tank

They’re not the best at everything, so they’re upset.

If Inner Chaos and Chaotic Cyclone had new animations instead of just being reused Inner Beast/Steel Cyclone the job satisfaction would be 99%. Basically the only reason any WAR is upset is because they didn't get any flashy new attack animations.

The raids are coming out on Tuesday.

Just reached that mining town and trying to repair a Talos, how close am I? Judging by the MSQ lvl requirement i'm at 75ish %?

do my job for me you cuck

Well, you can run amaurot with trust.

That's the point dude it's a spectrum no meme.
BLM is the hardest hitting class in the game but has literally 0 support abilities. RDM has embolden and literally instant rez that it can shit out non stop so of course it's damage will be bad. You can't have a rez bit like RDM hit hard that's be unbalanced.

>amount of machinists already plummeting
>suddenly multiple blackmages in every group

ok

>isnt GNB the squishiest tank
No, why the fuck would you think that?

>GNB the squishiest tank
That's DRK.

literally every GNB I have ever seen insists on being mt even if they are a colossal shitter who fucks up fights they have no idea about.

red mage resurrect is too OP for their damage to get buffed

Why does enhanced iaijutsu feel like it didn't change anything at all

I think they will at least do something about AST

How do you feel about GL4 MNK friend? At ilvl 444 my gcd right now is only .04 seconds faster than my level 70 gear set and it feels underwhelming, is sks build a thing?

Attached: 1478033962383.png (1680x824, 824K)

Well fuck it then I'm looking for fun but I'm also looking do deal some damage. I already leveled one support with DNC I'm not doing it again.

As a RDM main, I cant shit out rez anymore, i get like 2 MAYBE 3 before im fucked and need a while before i can rez again due to mana. Healers are better at mana regen now so they are primary rez bots.

You get a slight boost performance wise but you aint getting 60fps.

Yeah but their still instant, healers have one swift then hard cast. Dual cast still guarantees fast Rez's

Oh yeah, she exists.

people dont think red mages are shit like dancers though so you'd be valued

The dissonance between the nice flashy animation and the limp dick damage is incredibly jarring especially for an attack you’ll get to maybe use once or twice for full power in a given fight.

Very small DRG nerfs, AST buffs on their healing gcds and cards but they will still be a gcd-bitch for their co-heal.
WAR buffs after savage.

>red mage resurrect is too OP for their damage to get buffed
This is retarded nonsense, ressurect should have no impact on how much damage they do. By ressurecting you're already losing damage. SMN can ressurect at basically no loss too.

>b-but RDM can do it 4 times in a row!
Yeah and at that point you might as well jump off yourself because you have no MP left.

who has the most disappointing level 80 ability and why is it GNB

ok but look at it this way, if you are having more than 1 death a minute you wont clear whatever you're doing anyway, and swiftcast has a 2 minute cooldown.

meaning with 2 healers you shouldnt need any other characters to raise

Try MCH then, or SAM/DRG

So when do Monks actually use SSS?

>Yoshida just wants to make a good game and has no bad feelings towards WoW
>Blizzard does everything they can to try to sink every expansion and patch release XIV has

Dragoon is the only DPS I've played for an extremely long time. Whats a good job thats as fun as them?

It's so if you have a higher ping fitting an ogcd after a iajutsu is easier/actually possible.

SAM wins in this regard, there is literally no contest.

Funny way to spell RDM

XIV is already doing a crossover with WoW. All the disillusioned WoW kiddies are crossing over to XIV.

SCH

It’s basically just a super slight QoL change so you clip less GCDs if you try and cram in an oGCD afterwards. The two traits SAM gained are just really underwhelming, as is Shoha.

It's absolutely SAM who got that, MNK maybe.

real talk Yea Forums when the HECK are we getting fortnite dance emotes in the cash shop ala mogstation? does se not like money liek seriously i would buy it .

Attached: 1555196294007.webm (1280x720, 2.33M)

Everything is more fun than dragoon.

>30sec ability that does 450 more potency is disappointing

You're actually retarded.

It's probably just you, also you can see the amount of people clearing content as on fflogs.

Attached: 1539041073959.png (920x463, 56K)

it looks like shit though

Diabolo crossover would be neat, the guy is/was a fan of that series too isn't he

>He missed the scene where everyone flossed on Emet as he was dissolving

Is there a more professional jobber in the entire story?

Attached: FFXIV_SH_Ran'jit.png (790x1855, 1.46M)

absolute state of monk

How is scorch disappointing?

>Lalafel doing the floss

DNC ruined parsing.

During a phase transition like when you kill big adds in Titania, also when the boss dies you use SSS then use Forbidden chakra>Elixir Field>Tornado Kick to finish with a burst of damage.

thats not yshtola

What is a jobber?

TA ruined parsing before FFLogs even existed but you don't see people bitch about that.

Being a contrarian doesn't make you cool

I only just finished the MSQ and I feel like I have been playing a lot. Haven't even touched ex primals or started tomestone grinding. New raids on tuesday too, although only normal mode. I see nothing wrong with subbing to 5.0

wtf i love DNC now

Attached: 1555724698388.png (531x534, 553K)

>ZR

Attached: 1560687206645.gif (498x370, 697K)

Maybe if you're not abusing how absurdly strong TBN is.

>plummeting
So from 3 to 2? There were hardly any machinists around during Stormblood.

Well, this shit was a massive waste of time...

Attached: waste of time.jpg (885x498, 115K)

That would be DNC

>Become the Warrior of Darkness
>Do what you must
>It's the same shit as usual
>Fighting the light with more light
>Expunging Final Fantasy Gerard Way with the Light
>Scion friends keep calling us the villians
>We have done nothing wrong nor morally gray
>Don't even use the darkness at all, just brought back day and night cycle

Did they make a totally different game after the trailer or what's going on here

Attached: 1561347515531.png (602x530, 25K)

Someone parterned with a DNC easily gives 1k more DPS. Stop talking out of your ass.

Is there a place where I can check stat weights for my job? Has this been calculated yet? I don't even know how people get those in the first place.

Attached: 1433546591599.jpg (557x495, 92K)

Have you taken the MNKpill, lads?

Attached: Lyse-chan.jpg (185x272, 11K)

Nobody?

Have you embraced the frog lifestyle yet?

Attached: 1563020054691.png (1575x949, 2.53M)

Never, zoomers don't play MMOs

You are just a brainlet.

can you make a pink fur Hrothgar?

making the WoL kick his ass so unnecessary they should have just let thancred finish the job

Fucking Moogle.

Honestly the whole "you are villains" and the scions themselves referring to us as villains was the one thing about ShB that didn't work at all

You can't have taste this shit, no way

Attached: 2019-07-10 14_14_27-Window.png (404x469, 279K)

Can you sell the orchestrion roll? That'll probably fetch a decent price on the MB at least.

got a cheat sheet for which hq mats to buy from fate vendors?

Play as DRK

Attached: The great DRK of Ronka.png (1086x681, 308K)

Ask Yea Forums

Yeah honestly, there's no reason for him having survived the fight with Thancred, should've killed him then

You're a retard if you thought we were going to be doing any bad shit

So what? In certain situations having TA, AST and piercing buff would be the difference between getting into orange range and staying in purple. It was this way throughout HW and SB. Same with DRG tether that people would totally play suboptimally. Yes, DNC is even more pronounced, but don't act like raid buffs didn't warp the picture before. Fact is, parsing has been rigged from the start and pretending anything but group kill time has ever been competitive is retarded.

GL4 is alright, going faster is fun. The move speed from FoW is a nice little bonus as well. I remember someone mentioning that a lot of SkS was taken from MNK gear, but I haven't checked for myself. It certainly feels that way though. Really tempted to just meld it even though I should be taking crit.

Why not play both? MMOs are shit time wasters anyway. Pick your poison.

Attached: 1543019159758.png (1024x720, 530K)

On the off chance you're still here user:
1) Use Sacred Soil on cooldown, shit's busted
2) Toss Excog on the tank when you can too so you have some leeway on spamming Art of War forever on trash
3) Recitation + Succor as the tank runs off to the next pull
4) If that's not enough just start tossing out your other cooldowns
5) Lucid Dreaming on CD

Do you have a picture of a hrothgar riding the new frog robot mount? Its my favorite mount ever but I don't want to be comically larger than it

>doing ex primals now
i have made mistakes
lmao at the ast saying WE NEED MORE DPS while doing sub 1k

Lots of tests and calculus, which is why they never get published publicly and only for a few world fist raider runner.

The WoL is a cuckold jobber who doesnt get to fuck females because the writer are tinydick jap cucks. Fuck them for letting that lionguy fuck Y'shtola

We are the villains from Vauthry's perspective which was the whole point.
Is this entire board full of brainlets?

Don't get me wrong, I like what we got but I feel like there was a major miscommunication somewhere along the line or I really am just retarded

>play blm
>rotation is vastly improved, every skill makes perfect sense and does massive dick damage or provide QoL
>play sam
>i don't want u to do TOO much dps, a bunch of gay marginal gain shit
i guess tsubame is something but jesus christ

>HQ mats
For what fucking reason

Open Eyes gives stacks of Meditation
boom done Shoha time, rewards high skill by tactically eating cleave damage for stacks and big damage

I've had monk as my go to DPS since like 2.1, punching stuff is the best

how is anyone still a fan of blizzard at this point?

Attached: ffxiv_07102019_173105_744.png (1920x1080, 2.72M)

Then why do the Scions keep joking that we're fucking villians?
I'm not asking for us to slaughter fucking kids or anything, I was just under an impression that we'd have to bring balance by using the powers of darkness on a world that's engulfed in too much light

which gunblade looks the best?

Basically every job got nerfed from the media tour to live except black mage.

How can you look at the kind of threads that get posted here and actually ask that question?

It'll matter when crafted gear and raid food comes out.

Attached: 1537909372383.jpg (2352x892, 340K)

the WoL

I'd go so far as to say he shouldn't have fought us to begin with.
He fought the sin eaters for a long time, and failed at stopping them. Then this mystery nigga from another world just starts killing them left and right and destroys a Lightwarden like it's nothing. Ran'jit should be rightfully terrified of someone like that, someone who accomplished more in a few days than he could in all his decades of service.

I been asking for a week with no luck, someone I beg you please let me know

>I was just under an impression that we'd have to bring balance by using the powers of darkness on a world that's engulfed in too much light
WE LITERALLY BRING THE NIGHT.
THIS IS CONSIDERED VILLAINOUS TO EULMORE.
HENCE WHY WE ARE VILLAINS AND THE WARRIORS OF DARKNESS.

Did you pay attention to the story at all? Because if you had, and you're not retarded, you should be able to figure it out

>they never get published publicly
But we've seen them before.

No it won't
New abilities are even more OP than SB abilities

Fate grinding wouldn't be so bad if it was anything like Upper (Or maybe it was Outer) La Noscea where there's a constant kobold loop that goes nonstop.

What's the easiest dps to play. I'm new and have a group I play with but I suck at rotations.

gil

In Japanese they called us rebels instead of villains, which is a little bit less edgy.

RDM/DNC/SAM

>Working as a team is padding

LMAO

>except he'd actually fight to find a way so that G'raha Tia doesn't have to sacrifice himself

And that's exactly why Uncle Orange DIDN'T tell you the plan- because while G'raha's plan required a sacrifice, it was also a pretty sure bet (barring Emet's interference).

It's the same reason they give for immediately killing anyone transformed into a sin eater (they even spell it out in the tank role quest)- even if a recovery WAS possible, the risks were too great. Even ATTEMPTING to research it puts lives at risk. Killing them, however, is a sure thing.

And in the adult world, people take the sure thing. Better to sacrifice a thousand lives than risk a million.

I believe you can
You can make the skin "pink" too but it looks more like raw meat than hot gay pink

BLM

SAM/RDM (Samurai/Red Mage)
Hope you have fun!

Attached: 1563053629215.png (302x345, 49K)

I CAN'T DECIDE ON AN ALT FOR DNC FUCK

RDM, DRG, MCH, BRD, or SAM????

Attached: 1493328586954.gif (480x270, 675K)

There's a loop going on on every single ShB map mainly in kholusia and tempest with the ironbeard and coral supply chains.

DRG because you are already a support bitch but this time it's Melee.

That makes far more sense, what the fuck

DNC then RDM

>play pld and sch
>role in every trial as either of them: main healer
Just fucking press the heal button you lazy fucks

Attached: 1498903285741.png (653x719, 507K)

I think the animation is kinda shit, that's all. The only thing it has going for it is the cool "DOOF" sound

>When all it takes to cater to weebs is a synonym.
Yeah you guys are fucking braindead lmao.

Is the Swallowskin coat original, or is there a way to get it for combat jobs?

Attached: 1529846930834.png (1104x1321, 310K)

Who has the best and why is it NIN

It's good for prog though, until your trialing enrage even if it will be awhile keeping the party going until you see it it's very useful. During clear it isn't because people shouldn't be dying yeah but I'll be the guy who say RDM loses some usefulness in clear and farm.

Alright, let's talk Relic and the possibility of the new grind.

We're officially introduced to gunblades, Orphan is a gunblade. There's a lot of XIII asset usage especially in the Twinning. What would you think of Eureka 2.0 being Cocoon and the final boss as Orphan?

Attached: tumblr_otawavDRFc1u1o3xjo2_500.gif (500x275, 1.85M)

I've done Titania/Innocence like 20 times combined and I don't think I've seen a single NIN

DRG is easier than both

Nope, DoL only for now.

Fucking foul did the opposite

>bot farm tf2 items many years ago
>sell the rare hats for big money on steam market
>use money to pay for gametime
steam not so bad.

Different words, even if they're synonyms have different implications, read a fucking book

Blatant lie and no, I don't main DRG

Every single job besides SMN and Ninja is easy

>It's okay if it's Japanese!

I’d prefer something like
>Shoha is 300 Potency 1 minute or whatever oGCD
>each meditate stack increases potency as it does now

> X GOOD Y BAD
Insecure anglophile detected.

an autist with thread pruning powers on an albanian wine tasting forum

Ashe Dalmasca glamour when?

I've literally never partied with a BLM that does good DPS in all of my EX trial runs.

BLM players have to be the worst of any class. Most of the time groups go out of their way to let the BLM never have to deal with tethers and even have a melee position on Titania occasionally, and they still do no damage.

Try breathing through your nose for once.

>tfw a low-numbered, main ward Shiro large goes up for sale from the server and you get it because your small is right next door to it, and systematically crush the 20 people who showed up just after

>It's NOT okay if it's Japanese!
sorry to hear the bugmen fucked your sister

Goddamn Zenos is the worst part of Stormblood, why in an expansion about Imperialism and revolution is our main villain some fuckface who only cares about muh fight boner, rather than someone who is actually invested in the colonizing shtick like Gaius?

because it's too much work and requires good ping for the result to be sub par dps so you're only saving grace is trick attack but at point you would rather bring a dancer or red mage that does more damage and offer some more saving utility like rezzes or emergency heal.

I dislike how they took the heals from our beast skills. Now I can’t just do huge pulls and self heal.

No but being right does. Which I am

It doesn't sound like it, but it totally is. You think about how it has a lotta buttons to press but like 75% of them are ogcd with 30 second to 60 second timers.

Its literally easier than samn and rdm. It has 1 less combo than sam. It has less crap to do than rdm.

Imagine being this much of a seething melee cuck that you hate on blm, the most kino dps out there

I legit laughed during his last instance cause despite the whole story making him be this huge threat they havent dropped anyone faster off the storyline like this dude.

Ok, ok, ok

DRG, SAM, or RDM

>SHB being shit
>Literally the best expansion in the game's history

Insane to know there are people this wrong

>Im out of story quests. How do I get experience
Man, if only there were instanced and non-instanced methods of acquiring exp involving combat. Like... overworld events with different objectives. Or maybe long instanced hallways full of monsters to kill. Perhaps a daily reward system that grants tons of exp for running a random instanced hallway. Fuck, user. It must be so hard for you to get exp without story quests now.

Attached: 1553477705143.jpg (1920x1080, 852K)

Does anyone have the datamined info for Eden? I'm curious about the raid boss designs

both times ive run into a nin they parsed 10k, with dancer buff of course but still, seems like the only ones left are non shitters.

DRGs in a really good place

What's even more insane are people who can't read a filename.

Attached: Not this one you retard.jpg (640x432, 72K)

because the expansion came out and all the fights are new so BLM players have to learn how to optimize where to stand, when to cd, etc.

Sorry you have to deal with them, but at least they make me feel better about my own numbers.

or most of the good ones already cleared and got their weapons

Anyone play SCH in pvp? Getting aetherflow feels like shit.

that too but still the majority of people you see in PF are still learning so don't expect them to be a perfect BLM at executing damage when they still are learning the dance.

A wrestling term that means a dude that loses quickly and frequently to make someone else look strong.

Eureka is only fine conceptually, the Eureka we played in SB was horrible with the exception of Hydatos because of the open raid.
If we have more open raids, interesting enviroments and actual difficulty (not just inflated enemies) it could be really fun.

Robbie Rotten expy in Hildibrand when

So MCH mains, was this job fun before? Becase I love how it is now.
>in alliance roulette
>get prime numbers the raid
>must have been all WoW skip potion healers
>everyones dead
>finish off the robot with a hypercharge into drill as the last man standing of 24 men

As long as your above 60 the rotation is fun as fuck and ping issues are manageable.

PVPing as SCH is throwing.

>who's technically the good guy

How? He wants to sacrifice the populations of entire worlds to bring back his race, after creating the problem of summoning Zodiark and performing sacrificial offerings in the first place. There's a difference between empathizing with their situation and them being a "good guy".

na, I got 80 with BLM and went into Titania immediately first thing. I knew the fight from playing RDM, but I got a 87% parse on literally my first fight as an 80 BLM. It's not like the movement on Titania is difficult at all.

>play the entire day
>nothing but fetch quests and just hit level 16
When does this game get good again?

Attached: 1528529878696.png (370x429, 287K)

How to improve BLM (even though it's already fun)
>Lower damage across the board [both to get bandwagoners off the job and to not make it OP]
>Every time Foul/Xenoglossy are while enochian is active you get a mark, dropping enochian forfits all marks
>At three marks you can summon a meteor, damage is dispersed like Foul however the single target damage should still be the BLM's strongest ability

Tldr casting foul/xenoglossy three times = get big meteor

So that Gaius looks like a goddamn saint in comparison.
In fact, Gaius IS a saint. Literally did nothing wrong and wants to be our new dad.

Attached: Im not saying it was Ascians but it was Ascians.jpg (863x485, 64K)

It's likely the easiest job in the game to do piss poor with. What I mean is if you're a retard and run around like a headless chicken for mechanics you'll be shit at every job, true, but it'll hit your dps harder as BLM than any other job. And let's be real, most random pugs are retards. So there you go.

>RDMs emergency heal or use verraise at all

In what world do you live in, it's not this one

You're level 16, what did you expect?

DRG = slower gcd but more ogcds
SAM = faster gcd but less ogcds
RDM = lower damage than blm but more utility

HERE'S YOUR TANK TONIGHT BRO

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (393x630, 377K)

He'll end up the leader of the remainder of Garlemald by the end.

It has some good moments before but it will get good once you get to HW or at least close to it.

Its because their dps tools got gutted and theres not enough damage to warrant wasting an artherflow spell. Its not shit but just very boring to play in content where you dont need constant healing

Not the other user, but the previous world was far more perfect. Emet Selch made a point when he mentioned no one had managed to get along in the million or so years since his time. It was true.

His intentions are better than the WoL and have no fault. The fault is that he's fucking tempered and would bring that world back to sacrifice most to Zodiark, and it also wont solve the issue of Terminus anyway.

Level 45

3.X MCH was flawed but fun
4.X was pure fucking cancer
5.X is good and fun but needs a few tweaks to be great

DRG, the other two are mind numbingly boring

Yeah I can see why now. God they fucking suck.

Homos should be put down.

>was this job fun before?
Once...

Attached: HW.png (746x420, 43K)

That guy should to be careful, he might be sued for using techno viking image.

>You're level 16, what did you expect?
I don't know. I don't play MMOs.

Attached: 1524343319428.png (800x640, 571K)

I've seen worse

Attached: ffxiv_07042019_135024_922.png (1920x1080, 2.47M)

>open raid
BA itself is fine but the way you entered was a complete fucking train wreck outside of JP. Almost no one entered without a pre-formed group with discord and if they didn't there was NEVER enough people to even get to the first bosses.

it's been a wipe saver in a ton of learning and farm groups I've been in. someone out of range of aoe heal but low hp and incoming inavoidable aoe, top em off with a quick dualcast. healer decides to sacrifice themself for a mechanic to avoid killing others, verraise them asap.

I think I've seen that dude somewhere.

Why are people saying DRG is fun? It's completely braindead now.

Nice gear

Attached: 1541074953446.png (460x460, 249K)

>Has no fault
>Wants to destroy 13 worlds worth of people to bring back perfect race
>Thinks murder is okay because he does not consider us superior beings
Bro..

Is this your first RPG? Even the single player ones don't have much to say at lv 16.

Garleans are still scum even if he's not as bad as the rest of them

>now

What's your % today?

less different ogcds. pretty sure the shinten/kaiten/eye spam is more frequent than drg ogcds

So WHM get white Enochian in the form lilies, and now we'll get black Blood Lilies in the form of meteor?
Okay
I always wanted to cast our iconic spell more often, instead of being a rarely used LB

Attached: 1558796305758.gif (128x128, 4K)

In about 40 more hours when you hit HW

worse... or better?

I know how it works but I've never seen an RDM use any of their utility except the occassional hardcasted verraise

Attached: bythetwelve.gif (498x460, 2.78M)

nothing in MMOs takes skill m8

It's literally the same, just now you have more pressure to hit positionals the fuck you on about.

I miss the original Contagion for SMN. I miss all our AOE spells when they didnt have drop off damage per target.

Attached: 1558645006286.png (505x489, 309K)

>now

Not quite. They do need enough balance that the world isn't totally flooded by an element, because then said element will eat the Lifestream. But they'd already used Minfilia to stall the Flood, so balance was no longer an issue. Emet-Selch needed the people to stop fighting to survive, because Light is the element of passivity. He needed them to embrace Vauthry's way of life because people are also part of the aether.

The way a Rejoining works is that they overwhelm a world to nearly the point of collapse with a single element, and then they trigger a disaster on the Source aspected to the same element. They need one of each element, and Light was the only one left. When the disaster happens on the Source it cracks the dimensional barrier aspected to the element, and the world flooded with the element rushes into the Source's lifestream.

>Exarch will never nervously fret at your door because he really wants to see you

Attached: Exarch fretting.gif (500x572, 3.93M)

Now that the WoL turned into the WoD, I will call for WoL to defeat him. After all WoL > WoD right?

Attached: 1553201640101.jpg (2560x1017, 933K)

Absolutely this. 3.1-3.55 was when MCH was at its peak performance. Getting those 10k Wildfires was absolutely glorious.

Now its just.. Drill the Job.

post that ultimate weapon bro

>BLM is the sole big dick DPS now
>does about the same amount of DPS as DRG and MNK but with zero utility
>DNC doing the biggest dick crit direct hits
What's left for SAM? Fucking nothing, that's what's left.
Fuck you Yoshida, you hack.

Attached: ala mhigo.jpg (484x416, 94K)

He knows for an absolute fact that you are not real humans though. He wants to save his world and his people. And if that means killing trillions of people so they can be reborn as real humans again, then whatever.

>>>now

blame controller players. no really. most bad RDM I know play with controller and can't target party members while dpsing at the same time so that's why you see no rezzes.

AND HEAL

Attached: ffxiv_12072019_213653_072.png (347x538, 166K)

I have no idea how WHM works but yeah, it is a bit disappointing to not get our iconic spell. LBs obviously don't count as real abilities, not like mage ones ever get used

>does about the same amount of DPS as DRG and MNK but with zero utility
Have we been seeing the same logs?

Appropriate theme, but still, why?

They will unfuck monk in the savage balance patch right?

Attached: monk af4.jpg (900x1200, 117K)

Without Ascian help, it just proves just how incable Garleans truly are. So much of Garlean superiority

Attached: 1562551169639.png (908x763, 1.31M)

Adapt

Looks pretty based. I'd trust him.

Is there no way to do both those things at once with a controller? I use KB+M because I'm not a fucking ape

AND DPS

Attached: Screenshot_20.png (399x627, 375K)

What's the best way to get Materia 8? Do I just have to be an adventuerer in need or is there some other secret?

and I'll dps

Attached: nigga.jpg (407x641, 75K)

EMET HELP ME PLEASE
HE IS AN AUTISTIC WEEB WITH A KATANA WHAT DO I DO?

Healers adjust

Lets do some basic math here:

>Millions of years of everyone living lives as short as fruit flies in comparison while killing and eating each other every day/night
>Sacrificing that all just once to have a world where people live eons, can manifest anything they want to eat, and never fight

So how many lives are saved in a thousand years? A hundred? Ten? ONE?!?!?!

You're a fucking brainlet. The exact kind of person that Emet knew he'd be disappointed in. A fucking NPC, who cannot even think for themselves.

>can't wear hats

Job reworks are hard, please wait for 6.0 where we'll fuck it up even more

There's hunts.

Targeting party members with controller is easy. It's targeting enemies that sucks. Anyways I have no fucking idea why a controller player wouldn't have a rez macro that just goes down the party list like pic related

Attached: d.jpg (482x605, 26K)

Shoulda realized that when we beat their most skilled commander and his entire army, with him personally piloting the ultimate weapon of the Allagan Empire, and you legit just got a couple of your buddies together and punched them all to death.

What he considers to be "real humans" is basically being imortal ascians that summon evil death gods.

There's no guarantee zodiark won't fuck everything up again and demand sacrifices.

>The rotation is literally 'follow the glowing icons' with no GCDs other than two linear 5-hit combos.
>You don't have to manage the BotD timer when going into LotD anymore, you just get the full 30s for free.
>True North is always available whenever you might have had to try hard to get positionals.

I didn't expect to return to the glory days of Heavensward but after Stormblood i couldn't have imagined getting dumbed down any further.

A few drop from experts.

Actually that's already a huge help. Now I just gotta find a hunting link shell...

Considering his last line, I'm sure he's talking about SAM.

I mean it's possible but it requires multiple button presses and if you're doing mechanics+fighting at the same time then it's rough for casuals. meanwhile on kb+m you just mouseover target or press 2 buttons.

Why is monk the only job with a completely useless skill because they have to pick between a damage boost and gl4? Why do the fists skills exist at all instead of just being passive?

Why would you not be able to? I could goad people at the middle of the list in the 2s gcd window back when that skill existed.

Oh so you skipped the cutscenes. You should have said that from the start.

>Lets do some basic math here

Attached: thenumbersdontlie.jpg (480x360, 21K)

literally ALL they have to do is change Anatman to not build GL and just maintain it, and make shoulder tackle generate a stack of GL
Suddenly the anatman opener is gone and it might even be possible to use TK occasionally without losing potency again.

>healer doing nothing for ten seconds between heals
>stop moving out of aoe to give them something to do
>nobody even calls me on it since I'm a BLM and it's expected anyway

Attached: 1563046001595.png (2005x2005, 692K)

Speaking of targeting, is there a way to get clicking priority on enemies rather than players?

That was their goal in the end right? They planned on using the new life to fuel Zodiark. They're not amaurotians, so they don't matter. There were other nations besides Amaurot at the time

>Want to eat and never fight
>Except for that time they disagreed and made their own warring gods to kill eachother that shattered their perfect world

You're a fucking psychopath

Attached: 1561347436307.jpg (379x364, 81K)

I just installed and it's aight so far

Attached: file.png (840x46, 8K)

They're not being reborn. If you die and what takes your place is not you then you are still dead.

/ac macros suck because there's a delay when executing them and sometimes it doesn't trigger from one press. only recommend it for mouseover macros because there's no delay for that.

>BLM doesn't move out of aoe and dies
>blow up swiftcast on glare
Have fun walking back nigger.

Attached: 1552837587228.png (314x290, 226K)

Not him, but
>Thousands of years of war across 13 worlds
>Versus one fight in the span of untold eons because a group of the remaining Amaurotines felt they had sacrificed enough

Finally cleared Titania Ex, the number of retards incapable of getting past the add phase was staggering, tell me Innocence Ex won't be as trying for my patience

Attached: 1562968293956.jpg (908x763, 408K)

I'm sure you'll type many passive aggressive comments after since your job is 6apm

Innocence is mostly dodging but you're still going to lose some faith in humanity.

Innocence is simple, you just move out of AOEs. In other words, good fucking luck.

>been playing DRG since the beginning
>mfw it's our time

Attached: 1464524405535.jpg (568x479, 46K)

They're not people, so its okay to kill them all for the sake of the old world

Attached: 9j9lzKK.jpg (487x1078, 102K)

The majority of competent people are likely already cleared and farming or done with both fights.

Attached: 53678FF9-5253-428E-8E94-A9793EFE3212.gif (500x500, 294K)

Innoncence is more action packed. Which means more mechanics that everyone will blow because dodging is the number 1 weakness of everyone.

But the fight is easier than Titania.

>BLM talking shit of the APM of any other job

Attached: 1533278615313.jpg (520x317, 23K)

>titania does the pushback where you have to walk in melee range to dodge
>stay ranged, pop surecast for knockback immunity
>watch some other clown barely not make it and eat the knock back into oblivion while I'm in my leylines casting
>get orange, my dps being the sole reason we didn't hit enrage because I did enough to cover for the other shitters
This is fun.

>literally been meta since the start of HW

>doing Titania EX as BLM
>Leylines comes up right before Frost Rune
>plop down my Leylines right in the middle of the arena
>*ahem* healers adjust for me

Attached: 1410063567900.jpg (3936x2164, 292K)

Some of the biggest chads are Garlean.

Attached: cid and nero.png (879x691, 245K)

dragoon has been meta forever though what do you mean

>AST and SCH-fags keep crying over WHM having it good
>WHMfags bragging about Misery being so good
>Level WHM to 76 to get the full Afflatus experience
>It's clunky as shit, causes excessive overhealing and it's not even a DPS gain
Yep, SE still didn't fix shit. Also all those big dick dps parses with WHM have like 30% healing with 60% overheal. Truly well designed.

I don't stand still doing literally nothing for the majority of pulls

is that what he was doing? I thought he was trying to peek through the door or fucking with the lock

How? Just learn the mechanics and go to a clear party. Almost every clear party I joined turned into a farm party. The ones with people fucking up, after 3 wipes you dip.

>mfw it's our time
Fuck you saying? DRG has been meta ever since HW.

In Innocence you'll see a lot more random deaths from pugs. While Titania is all chill and you can you know when to expect pugs to fuck up, in Innocence the entire ride can have pugs dying all over the fucking place.

Attached: 2hu.webm (576x430, 1.79M)

whats the verdict on gunbreaker?

I guess I have to be stuck with the IQ89 people because I can't afford the luxury of NEETing

The half second delay isn't an issue for rez macros and the trigger failure only happens if you macro 2 different abilities. I've never seen that macro fail

>One fight that required "enough sacrifices" in the first place that split one world into thirteen shards along with a calamity that claimed what was left of civilization
>Now trying to do that 13 more times to get one world back and /maybe/ it won't happen again

it's literally dodge the ifrit charges, drag tether away from group, and kill adds before they enrage. all shit you've seen before.

You share armor with MNK so you're now cursed with getting literally useless skills

>don't get revived
>just alt tab til the fight's over shitposting ITT

Sounds like someone wants a taste of the katana too...

Attached: 1548552909388.jpg (1064x720, 197K)

do not underestimate humanity, Ascian

Attached: 1552667636943.jpg (1187x664, 257K)

That's why you don't do shit 3 weeks after release. The only ones left are the retardt needing to be carried through.

It'll be the same for savage too so better get on it early or lose all hope. It's always been this way.

You could just AM and not eat the vuln stack, but Surecast is still really fun

The whole reason Hydaelyn came about was because of bleeding hearts thinking apemen were worth saving.

Is purple parse bad?

>play dragoon
>no one ever gets mad at me for dying because its expected

Attached: 1520287610568.png (393x698, 191K)

It's the top tank DPS, and is like a pld but a bit squishier.

Most raid groups are thinking PLD with GNB as the OT since its great at support and DPS. DRK and WAR are battling over 3rd spot.

It's by far the funnest tank in most regards and people joking call it a blue DPS

Some of us have work and want to enjoy leveling, faggot

I've never seen them discussed myself which is odd. The "adjust" macro some use is pretty based though

Fun.
Camouflage could use a slight buff.

It's ok. A lot of higher oranges are padded too due to dancer.

This is gonna unleash that ancient evil that made the ascians poop their capes, isn't it?

You're using afflatus skills wrong, it's a dps loss if you just throw them out for no reason compared to glare spam.

If you have to use a gcd heal, you use afflatus skills so instead of losing the 300 potency of a glare, you only lose 75 because afflatus misery is there as a potency boost.

It's only a dps gain to blow up lillies if the boss is untargetable and inbetween pulls in dungeons.

That's what I did,, but retards like die to the knockback on the add phase and the run subsequently wipes to enrage or ultimate

It took me 4 clear parties to find a competent one

>the thing that started the Ascian's end was from the center of the earth
>garlemald has a gate to the center of the earth

It's perfectly fine, as long as your above average or 60% you're a-ok in my book.

Thanks for the art user. Linked to a treasure trove of other shit.

Attached: 69754295_p0.jpg (1061x1500, 1.16M)

Innocence is the easiest ex primal since ARR

purple means you're better than 75% or more of other parses

Yes.

Under 90 is bad. If your purple is above 90 then it's whatever. Try to get a bit better so you can hit 95 at least, don't worry about 99 if you don't want to, that's (mostly) padding territory.

And you've been dismissed for afk.

WoW trannies are red herring us, bros. Don't fall for it

Turns out there was no ancient evil, it was just the Ascians having an existential crisis and imagining the earth was reeeeing at them.

Since when is Nero a chad? Dude is a grade A loser.

One where the devs have no goddamn idea what they're doing
t. MNK main since 2.2

>monk, ninjas, samurais, summoners, scholars, ast ALL assblasted
gonna be a good expac bros

Filename

>Marin Karin
Appropriate.

Attached: Marin Karin.jpg (267x1600, 71K)

>Hydaelyn splits the world after Zodiark saves it
>She "asks" people to sacrifice themselves
Hydaelyn fags still defend her

Attached: 1560712544942.jpg (1457x2048, 588K)

orange in general is padding territory. need dance partner or fed cards.

>Nero
>Chad
He's just a creepy homeless man with step daddy issues, user

Nero is fucking based and the most intelligent person in the world dumb cutscene skipper.

Shut up and go pick salt you fucking mhigger

Then don't bitch and moan about being left with the spastic fucks or just end your life, wage slave.

2 hours in
Holy fucking shit, was this game always this fucking dark?
HW was not this depressing

Attached: 1561167355850.jpg (720x719, 239K)

>Have to use party finder to play Binding Coil of Bahamut
I guess I'm not doing that questline then

Fuck off Wedge

Attached: Nero 253414321.jpg (1920x1080, 662K)

Free potency for playing like you should already be playing. You're not a shit SAM who never Meditates, are you? It could stand to have higher potencies, though. Something like 200/350/600/900/1250 would be good since you only get to use it a couple times per fight.

>Zodiark also needed sacrifices
>Which is why Hydaelyn was called in the first place
???

>Praetorium
>Have to watch Nero whine because senpai didn't notice him for 5 minutes every time

>>She "asks" people to sacrifice themselves
When?

Shad kicks it up a notch.

Attached: 1540610564094.png (606x675, 297K)

>Have to.
Only a couple of them depending on job. I got through Kalya with SAM at 80 though it was close. Phoenix and Bahamut are cakewalks at 80 even with non-tanks.

>Basement dwelling NEET giving advice

feet

what is disappointing about seraph?

Zodiark saved the world though. The world was fine up until Hydaelyn was summoned

>use TK occasionally without losing potency again
Not with 120s CD on Perfect Balance. But I also want the Anatman meme opener to go away.

>Garleans go on and on about their cultural and moral superiority
>was literally carried by the Ascians and caused two Umbral Calamities in a row in less than a decade
Fuck Garleniggers

95-97% is easily attainable without any padding if you're good.
Past 97% isn't happening without some padding, whether its a Ninja or a Dancer, both, or more.

Except you can only have 3 Lilies and if you hit 3, you are wasting seconds to build more. None of the existing content forces you to use lilies effectively enough to NOT overheal and fflogs also proves this with the 30% healing done and 60% overheal average on top WHM's right now.
Healing lilies should not be on the GCD, it's just simple as that.

>Doesn't like dropping the exploding light beam

Attached: Froder.png (560x559, 325K)

I mean the lvl 50 ones, turn 1 is an over 30 min queue as a healer

you only need you and 1 other person if you're doing it unsync.

Still can't beat a potato in kettlemaking

Targetting enemies gets easier with holding a trigger and then hitting the opposing bumper, but I do agree it is irksome.

>orange in general is padding territory
Low oranges not so much. Which is what I told him to strive for.

What exactly was the 8th umbral calamity back home ? Just dudes decided to fucking pillage and rape all the towns ?

And this exarch nigga is from the future ?

>mfw The Twinning BGM

Attached: Over-Time-Tokusatsu-GaGaGa-01-ACEEE73A.mkv_snapshot_03.21_2019.02.02_20.41.18-695x391.jpg (695x391, 23K)

>>mfw it's our time
your post is about 4 years late

Attached: 5jl45oesbl731.jpg (681x186, 40K)

Why are you not unsynching them?

Dumbass, if you do not need to heal, you do not use afflatus misery.

It's a dps loss compared to outright glare spam.

Black Rose gas killed most everything
What was left started raping and pillaging everyone

I don't think Hydaelyn needed sacrifices, just that the summoners got split when she defeated Zodiark. How could something powered by less than one quarter of the Ascians defeat something powered by almost three quarters of the Ascians if it was powered by sacrifice alone?

So anyone know the actuali rumbling within the earth that started the end of days for the Ascians?

The 8th Umbral Calamity was the Black Rose. It's explained somewhere, I can't remember what exactly happened, but instead of simply being contained in a specific area, it spread through the entire world. Society collapsed afterwards.

Unsyncing means having someone at level 80 and just steam rolling everything right? Would that count to complete the quest?

>forever crying in the shadow of Cid
Yeah, no.

The black rose poison the land, so not much food growing in those centuries. So endless war or whatever. But that common in most umbral calamities

Can't say that's happened yet. Healers either adjust or they win the fight for me. Then when the fight's over I just revive myself and teleport to the next boss.

Byakko and Lakshmi were the easiest ex primals, including ARR.

Ascians get Garlemald to start gassing everyone. Even themselves. It was a terrible idea.

based

Attached: it's not murder if they're not people.jpg (1071x419, 198K)

He's awake in the future, and asleep in our time.

Ight black rose killed everything. How does us dicking around on the 1st stop our home from being cucked by black rose? Aren't they still making it?

If they added a GL stack to Shoulder Tackle you'd just hoard them until you had two stacks, wait until right before Snap/Demo to TK, then TK -> Snap/Demo -> Tackle -> Boot/DK -> Tackle and you're back at GL3. Two more GCDs and you're at GL4. It'd require more fist swapping, Fire right before the Tornado Kick and back to wind right before getting GL4. They should probably give TK a potency boost too since it's weak as fuck right now, a Leaden Fist bootshine is almost as strong as it.

Yeah. Makes no difference questwise.

hes still right. you either get shit done in first 2 weeks or never

Crystal Tenders: Reheated

Zenos

>Tfw Warriors of darkness actual do exist in older FF games
>Not night bullshit actual evil warriors that kept the light in check
>excited to see what we end up doing that makes us go nuclear like what the trailer was showing us
>We just use light to fight light
I loved ShB but I seriously hate how baited we were thinking we'd actually do questionable acts.

Attached: d0d97a0dcd9488008389e0c46b90f409d61612d76447b2b2e83e7d5b8d184406.gif (320x256, 3.25M)

Oh yeah, speaking of that. Anybody know how that mega autist with the futa OC that pairs himself with Y’shtola super fucking hard, took all that implied connection between the two?

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Attached: ffxiv_14072019_024241_866.jpg (1920x1080, 774K)

That's Lakshmi by a mile, it's almost a joke they called her EX fight an EX fight.

What's the most kino class to play through the shadowbringer main story? I'm BLM right now but the class doesn't look very cool in the cutscenes

>a Leaden Fist bootshine is almost as strong as it.
I don't understand how they actually fucking missed this. I don't know what they saw in TK right now for them to say "Yeah it's still fine." or some shit.

Knocking the WoL mid-conflict out stopped the Garleans from getting pressured hard enough to feel the need to deploy the gas.

Innocence is easier than byakko. Lakshmi I agree

>Even themselves. It was a terrible idea.
remember when people thought that Varis was a master manipulator thinking that he was using the ascians and the scions

Attached: 1561325542944.jpg (471x388, 94K)

Black Rose raped everything because its light aether powered self was supercharged by the First's light aether seeping into the Source
If we fix the First, Black Rose won't be as horribly deadly, and Estinient and Gaius are getting rid of the stuff while we're away

Nobody on the dev team actually plays monk, this should be obvious by now.

Varis truly was the biggest retard, so dumb he couldn't even bring up any real shit about Gridania

Obviously retard, this isn't solely about Miser but all the Afflatus spells. The entire system is clunky and poorly designed. You are encouraged to dump lilies in downtime because there's literally nothing to use them on which puts them back to a SB status of "lmao just ignore them" and watching 3 lilies just sit there is wasting seconds to build more, literally wasting resources because SE can't into healer design. They did a similar thing by not letting SCH have an Aetherflow dump anymore.

they can still use it if Zenos wanted to, but with the 1st saved the black rose won't be super effective as it was in the original time line

>YorHa
>no based Caim and Red
>no Cathedral City and rhythm game

Attached: DD3_Zero_SS34.png (1280x540, 943K)

Poetics.

Can't wait for the booty enhancing 2B outfit.

Attached: salty 2b butt.webm (778x1000, 130K)

Peak chuuni

Attached: D-jHZKfWwAAYSAr.png (1920x1080, 3.37M)

They have never known what to do with Tornado Kick and I'm honestly surprised it wasn't trimmed.

its funny because he even acknowledge that Solus was good at manipulating him. Making him think something was his idea only to find out that Solus implanted that thought in his head

You're giving way too much importance to overheal.

Nobody knows. I assumed it was actually just the crystal itself having a fucking temper tantrum that they were abusing their powers of creation. Like, they claimed they were being responsible with it but these are the people who ACCIDENTALLY created babby clothes just by looking at children. So they had to calm it down by putting a primal's will in it, and that fucked them anyway.

Let's be real here, this is still a Final Fantasy game. EVERY world ending crisis is caused by one of five things:
1. The other planet is at it again
2. Crystal machine broke
3. The gods are sick of our shit
4. Alien abomination needs our planet to spawn
5. Cid

Just like, eeny meeny miny mo and see what finger you land on.

The final boss of the 3rd raid will be or include some sort of rhythm game. I'm calling it.

A world ending threat needs to happen in both a shard and the Source
So in the First we have the world being raped and flooded by Light

And on the Source, we have Black Rose. Which kills the WoL and with both pieces in mortal peril, a calamity

But with the WoL sucked into the First, we avoid the Black Rose (that was stopped anyway) and take care of the Light engulfed First, thus taking care of at least one problem which prevents the calamity

>tfw Sam Hyde is the final lightwarden

why aren't more people doing the level 80 maps?

Did someone say branching timelines and dimensions?

Attached: dd3_accord_ss3.png (1276x540, 600K)

There will also be a boss that is complete bullet hell. Byakko was them testing the waters, now comes the real dodging test.

Any class if you wear this mask and aren't one of those gay new races that can't wear 99% of all headgear.

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/playguide/db/item/2fee071d2ba/

>he could have mentioned how people don't even rule themselves and are just slaves to the will of beings who can't even differentiate between different people
>he jobs and stutters instead because Gridania plot armor
Now someone more worthy has inherited the throne

Attached: 1545426766384.png (1920x1080, 3.98M)

>24 man rhythm game
>If one fucks up then everyone will die

Attached: 1495733786360.jpg (550x550, 94K)

No portals yet

tanks and melee classes.
casters always look awkward as fuck in
cutscenes, like as a SMN it always looks like I'm gonna fucking teach you some math when its time to battle.

>wanting to compete with actual casual shitters for cosmetics
No thanks i work to hard.

Lack of people with high enough BTN/MIN
Retards don't think the treasure chest w/o portal is worth it

My PF learning group one shot Innocence he's a fucking joke

I want one of the dungeons to be full Drakengard just to see people whine about not knowing what's going on and wanting Automata stuff back.

This is for-sure something Taro proposed to the dev team.

Other raids can sacrifice themselves to give you extra lives.

Attached: a22.gif (500x250, 472K)

Because forced overhealing is poor design and WHM has always been known to cause excessive amounts or be very capable of it with little to no effort. Making it worse in ShB is just retarded but at least they could've embraced it properly tehn by making Solace and Rapture oGCD so it can truly be the king of raw numbers between the healers. Instead as it is now it's just SB WHM with bigger numbers and just as useless of a lily system.

>It works on Rathalos rules
>Tank doesn't have aggro

Attached: Yoko Taro.png (640x355, 299K)

This is still XIV. At most I'm expecting a fake disconnect.

Finishing boss fight on the title screen, I'm calling it.

I legit don't know what maps are or how to do them and I have been playing this game since 2.3

Honestly, I kind of wish they just kept Inner Beast and Steel Cyclone through the whole level cycle instead of having us swap to Fell Cleave/Decimate and then back again. I like their animations more, honestly.

Name a more powerful weapon than math

There's almost certainly going to be a boss where an alliance gets warped away to do a hacking section. That'll be where they put that in.

is there any dps class i can play as a new player that doesnt feel braindead? the Plugist is very boring

>hack team has to fight it's way through a mini-dungeon and operate a thing to deactivate the boss' shield
>while they're doing that the boss is invulnerable and pulsing out increasingly difficult bullet patterns

Attached: 1418352471962.png (646x482, 290K)

No. They all suck. Go play WoW and leave us be.