He killed millions, perhaps even billions

he killed millions, perhaps even billions

Attached: 1541182787902.png (1280x820, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WIWnxqf4O6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ycpZpVMvTbs
pbs.twimg.com/media/D3X-fkiWAAE5pJl?format=jpg&name=orig
tomzhao.com/Halo-Master-Chief-Collection
mobile.twitter.com/TheEld2/status/1147631333243523073
youtube.com/watch?v=HZpsRJt9cBg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rtas would've glassed all of Africa, if Thel didn't stop him.

Attached: .png (2346x1746, 3.29M)

>he killed millions, perhaps even billions
Nice.

Attached: covenant_elite_by_majorshroom.jpg (600x800, 106K)

based

Sexy Elite feet

so is that a Killtacular or a Killpocalypse?

>make new, high-quality in-game assets
>spend a fortune on 10GB of pre-rendered cutscenes full of unfixable inconsistencies and outright errors
Wow, that's so worth being able to see every wrinkle in the Arbiter's neck.

Why don't you want to see every wrinkle on a powerful male?

Attached: .png (1200x1200, 1.8M)

Reach had a canonical population of 703,341,500 prior to the glassing and was the largest colony in terms of population so he killed hundreds of millions, not billions.

I want to see every wrinkle on a powerful males alien foot haha.

he classed dozens of planets not just Reach

and then add those on top of however many covenant remnants and brute warlords he stamped out after the war

Sure but it's unlikely he killed 1.3 billion more to make the statement "he killed billions" accurate.

I like how his undersuit now has kinky shibari webbing on top of the skin tight layer.

Attached: 1559484299874.jpg (640x631, 72K)

youtu.be/WIWnxqf4O6Q
at 4:00 minutes, arbiter confirmed +1,000,000,000 killstreak

Were it so easy

firm, supple, round. truly this is peak male performance regardless of species.

Attached: 1562198300504.jpg (1200x1955, 544K)

Rtas is truly the greatest of all.

artist?

it's from the first story in the HGN, Last Voyage of the Infinite Succor

Reminder that Sangheili have foreskins on their dicks

that's not a bad thing at all user

Rube. He's a lot better at males than females.

Attached: VienByRube2.png (2715x1950, 1.73M)

source

343 when they refused to give Sangheili multiple penis

holy fuck i'm blind and retarded sorry

just-rube? does he have any other pages besides his twitter and a DA I could try to find art on? Twitter is shit for finding art and not too sure bout DA

it's ok user, dont worry bout it

>just-rube?
Yeah. And sorry, Twitter and DA is all I know of that he posts on. Though at least DA is an actual art site.

Why are they so perfect, bros?

Attached: 1560380240931.jpg (1920x1080, 307K)

Reminder that when Reach comes out on PC grab a sniper and ride in the revenant side seat using a controller.

>add tons of cool elite armors
>in the game where they become irrelevant
Thanks, Bungie.

Eh, not a fan of the helmet type on the left.

Attached: 1553477171399.png (536x1062, 549K)

remind me again what "swordsman genes" are?
it seems to me every elite simply wields that status symbol like its a piece of rebar, with no skill, like some drunk with a fire extinguisher

to save trillions

That's fine. Pic related or open face are the best helmets.
I think in civillian life only noblemen/aristocracy can wield the sword and have the -ai suffix and be a wifefucking chad, but in the service of the Covenant anyone can use them and be a drunk with a fire extinguisher.

Attached: 1554617155871.jpg (1536x1152, 195K)

Shit taste in games too.
>cock of doody: modern gayfuckstupid

Bullshit most people only masturbate to him once or twice tops.

makes sense actually, like guns in the UK
can handle and use them in the army but outside of it you pretty much have to be a successful chad to own a (proper) real one

>Bullshit most people only masturbate to him once or twice tops.
You lie and you know it.

Attached: 1553466287883.png (499x562, 337K)

so should you

oh hey it’s vien

>Pic related or open face are the best helmets.
Agreed.

Genocide is forgivable as long as you help the good guys a little and maybe pretend you're sorry.

Attached: 307225-beatrix.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>We're at best gonna get up to Halo 2 by the end of this year on PC with the current delay
>You now realise you'll have to live through "Sir, finishing this fight" AGAIN

Attached: 1454286940195.png (742x700, 803K)

Man, humans prior to the end of the war seemed so damn sympathetic in the game. All their different accents, personalities and their unique characters in combat situations really showed that these were the best soldiers humanity could ever muster and that even that was not enough, numerically and technologically. It still was present in 4 and just vanished in 5. What the fuck went wrong? Where did my bros, that I would go back to the last savepoint if even one of them died, go?

Attached: d14yl59-8c9e12de-d211-4fae-a79f-aee37f5f86a2.png (504x347, 315K)

abysmal cliffhanger > 343 games

>Halo 2 by the end of the year
I'll be surprised if we get CE by the end of the year

Attached: 1457114521881.png (656x725, 828K)

343 got rid of them because they had to shove in more dumbass anime armor for locke and co.

343 was so busy with their SUPER SERIOUS (but also completely nonsensical) story that they've completely raped the atmosphere and feeling of Halo.

too busy shoving 40 more spartans into the story

Attached: 1385618868876.png (502x523, 205K)

did we ever get the specs for pc?

Attached: 1557622411121m.jpg (635x1024, 65K)

Not yet.

No. But they'll be low. Minus H2A every game was designed for the 360. I can't imagine even with fuck awful optimization anyone struggling to run them.

>a mere 4 years after humanity is on the verge of extinction
>a bajillion spartans running around
>the navy manages to build their biggest ship ever - bigger than a Covenant supercarrier to deploy them
Seems legit.

Halo 2 Anniversary isn't gonna be taxing either. It doesn't look good enough to cause issues, and base Xbone is a potato even by console standards.

Most straining part of Halo 2A is the 10GB of pre-rendered cutscenes raping your drive space.

>when the war reparations kicks in

Attached: 2f0.png (680x510, 506K)

He killed billions

Attached: A20DEE6F-226A-4D2A-8161-84610E3B8A0C.jpg (981x1600, 184K)

I really need to upgrade
Reach,3 and CE might run ok in my pc but I imagine 2 anniversary will have some issues

Aren't the cutscenes streaming through Halo Waypoint app? Or is that just the terminals for 1 and 2 Anniversary?

>Or is that just the terminals for 1 and 2 Anniversary?
That one. But who knows how that'll work on the PC.

What's your GPU? It cannot be that worse than base Xbone unless it's ancient user.
Just terminals. The Blur cinematics are all in game.

Why?

The aim assist makes it OP.

>not riding in the back of a mongoose with an energy sword spending the entire match trying to stab someone

Attached: 1522321492125.jpg (275x263, 23K)

this looks like an elite in EVA-01 armor

That shit's absolutely retarded. A lot of the time the cutscenes end prematurely or stutter near the end while the game loads. 343 really should have just made the Anniversary models play nicer with the OG cutscenes. H2A starts coming apart at the seams if you look at it beyond a cursory campaign playthrough. I was fucking around in Regret earlier today and noticed lighting LOD errors out the ass for a lot of areas. Also the mandibles on the elites aren't rigged properly and two of them are shrivelled and compressed together. It's like they copypasta'd the facial flexes for Rtas and put them on every elite in the game.

I have a amd phenom ii x4 955, a geforce 8600 gt and 4gb of ram
I imagine all of this is old shit

Attached: 1559763451527.jpg (900x675, 64K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ycpZpVMvTbs

>I imagine all of this is old shit
YOU BET YOUR ASS, user

Well I bought this pc literally 10 years ago to play Bad Company 2 , MW2 and L4D2
I should be fine if I upgrade those 3 things or I need a new pc entirely?

>Also the mandibles on the elites aren't rigged properly and two of them are shrivelled and compressed together.
You're the only person besides myself I've ever seen acknowledge that. I do hope they fix it.

I hope Atriox shows up in Infinite and kicks Chief's and Arbiter's ass. He'll lose later on of course but to see chief eat some dirt would be great.

Attached: 1511465296497.png (650x661, 1.02M)

Attached: NO!.png (500x351, 242K)

Well I would wait to see if you truly do need to upgrade, if youre planning on playing with anniversary graphics then yeah you're gonna need to upgrade i suppose.

based, on the blood of our fathers

>Mod support for Halo TMCC means I can be petty and mod Bungie's name back in to the credits
Fuck you 343, removing their name won't make people think you created those games faggots.

i imagine it wouldnt be as modifiable as Halo Custom Edition, but that'd be pretty based

Reach was a good gaem. Patched multiplayer was fun

you’ll get Locke killing him in a cutscene and you’ll like it

I was planning to upgrade in general for other stuff
not just halo

Then yeah either way it would be great to upgrade.

Locke isn't going to be in the new halo though

yeah considering i bought metro redux and I cant even start the games

Anniversary graphics are always running and therefore always impact performance, even when off. The graphics switch is literally just a 0% to 100% transparency toggle.

damn forgot about that

>all those retards that got hung up on armor lock being OP/broken/annoying/etc

>meanwhile evasion was the strongest armor ability the whole time

Attached: 1516855078704.jpg (680x680, 25K)

That's what you think. If they kept Palmer around he's staying.

If they came to hear me beg, they will be disappointing

AA should've been restriced to BTB and Invasion only in my opinion. It was always meant as a vehicle counter.

he’s got a better chance of getting in than any of the Wars characters

Reach vidoc's always surprised me in that regard. So many tweaks and changes were based off one game mode yet added all over. You could tell Bungie just didn't care anymore.

I have no problems with them being in other game modes, I would like if the base movement speed for players were increased though and do away with sprint. Maybe play around with hologram a bit too since it was always really obvious whenever someone used it

it’s been awhile since I played but wasn’t that one restricted to the elite side in invasion?

>You could tell Bungie just didn't care anymore.
I think they did, they were just stuck in a shitty situation. They wanted to make Destiny yet MS had them by the balls for two more Halo games. As flawed as Reach is, it still holds to me a lot of that Bungie spectacle and flair.

>Not liking tall amazonian alien girls.
What are you, a faggot?

When I remember all the neat Easter Eggs Halo Reach had I feel like Bungie still cared a lot for the series

Yes.

Yeah, then they released Destiny and the entirety of the old guard fucking dropped from the company because the entire point of leaving MS was to make their own way. Only to sign up with someone worse. Consigned to making Halo for the rest of your existence seems a better fate than your name to exist as a puppet and your achievements to be paraded around by a pathetic excuse for a company with the same name.

>when you land enough needles and the dumb faggot you were shooting explodes

Attached: thanos.gif (288x284, 3.12M)

>needler needles can explode someone through a shield
>needle rifle needles can only explode unshielded targets, despite being larger
Checkmate, atheists.

In Halo CE yeah, in other games meh

So are they ever going to release it or?

Attached: 1560390566936.jpg (241x209, 4K)

It was an april fool's joke but they forgot to say april fool's on april fool's day so now they have to pretend to be working on it until april of next year

Just an FYI the MCC can run 60+FPS/4K on some low tier PCs. They're optimizing it at least.

Attached: .png (2832x2196, 1.37M)

its a literal xbox 360 game so i fucking hope so

With the way the concussion rifle fucks your movement up I imagine it's going to be overpowered on PC, along with of course any weapon with headshot potential

>TFW no big muscle Sangheili Shipmaster gf

Attached: 184918973.jpg (1024x820, 256K)

At least Spartans will actually feel like actual super soldiers rather then stiff defective robots.

How common is human on Sangheili fucking?

pbs.twimg.com/media/D3X-fkiWAAE5pJl?format=jpg&name=orig

Bf*

Attached: 1560376173315.jpg (1536x1152, 261K)

How do you tell?

>GF
>Shipmaster female
Good luck.
Not common enough.

Attached: .png (1456x1595, 971K)

Females have wider hips, and are slimmer.

Attached: shadow of intent prelate.jpg (1189x660, 179K)

Rare, broken pelvis. Spartan on Sangheili however...
I remember that one of the books had a female shipmaster but she was literally incompetent, I cant remember if I am imagining it now however.

What would Sangheili girl ass smell like?

Attached: 1557553882703.jpg (791x1145, 131K)

>mod support for Halo 2 Anniversary
>mod Blow Me Away back into the game
ONLY THE STRONGEST WILL SURVIVE

Attached: ALLEY LOCATED.png (640x480, 344K)

Is that a San'Shyuum about to get dabbed on by a female Sangheili?

Yes
Leather I guess.

Attached: Shadow of Intent Cover.jpg (1500x1965, 337K)

It’s a Prophet Spartan

The weird thing is that it's still in the game if you switch to old graphics, along with the other 3rd-party music. That means it isn't a licensing issue, so it's bizarre that 343 replaced them in the anniversary mode.

>It’s a Prophet Spartan
What crack has Halsey been smoking this time?

Attached: 1545499436309.gif (278x288, 228K)

>I remember that one of the books had a female shipmaster but she was literally incompetent, I cant remember if I am imagining it now however.
Maybe you're thinking of a Kig-Yar?

A San'Shyuum Prelate. Basically they use a lot of gene therapy to unfuck certain members of the race, making them ubermensches.

I think it's because they reworked the OST, but can't exactly ask the bands to make newer songs that play off the original.

It has been years since I have read the halo books so it might well have been a Kig-Yar, I remember the book had melons that where stolen from humans and we followed a Unggoy and his gassy friend.

why is this image so blurry

>we followed a Unggoy and his gassy friend.
That'd be Contact Harvest.

Compressed pre-rendered cutscene.

yeah that was a jackal, she and her crew try to raid a merchant ship and get BTFO by Johnson

Pretty sure it was the kig yar shipmistress in Contact: Harvest. She was more concerned with her male underlings fighting for the right to fuck her than she was doing what the Covenant tasked her with. So in short, women.

and ONI is aware of this, that's why they've been trying to kill him for decades.

I would still smash her.

not sure why I did this

Attached: Shipmaster 'Vadum.jpg (2208x1242, 1.12M)

Big boyes.

Attached: 1550354069152.png (656x493, 425K)

What's the source for that Elite picture?

Atriox, Arbiter, and Locke won't be in Infinite, Arby and Locke are stuck in the books now, Atriox is stuck in Wars.

This nigga just walkin about with his cock out?

>...Arbiter...won't be in Infinite
Fuck you for saying such a heretical thing.

the arbiter in this game was such a fucking U N I T

tomzhao.com/Halo-Master-Chief-Collection
Strangely they look better in the actual Halo Wars cinematic, Blur didn't do them so top heavy.

Atriox is stuck in an eternal war with Human Diaspora on the Arc, I would not be surprised to find the sides are building cities on the thing in halo wars 3.

>Arbiter won't be in Infinite
Lmao. You think 343 won't shove every popular character they can in to the story no matter what?

Wow, that looks really good. Sorta better than what we got in-game, actually.

Attached: 1550354069151.png (876x493, 363K)

Arbiter won't be in Infinite, he's stuck on his own world now and serves no purpose.

I'm sorry, but your hero, Brian Reed got fired, Arbiter's future in the games died with him, Infinite is Chief, Cortana, hinting at the Didact, Flood, and some new characters, also Covenant.

Cortana is not even Cortana she is some retarded maniac now.

>No Halo RPG where you go on a space romp getting companions, dropping down to do halo style missions and having romance options.
Why does Microsoft refuse to make the perfect game?

Isn't Chief literally the reincarnate of the Forerunner who fired the Halo rings now? God 343 lore is fucked.

so mass effect with a halo skin slapped on it?

Yes, please I need it.

>Isn't Chief literally the reincarnate of the Forerunner who fired the Halo rings now?
No, he isn't.

Atriox is 100% teaming up with the UNSC and Arbiter’s forces to take down Cortana. Might not happen in Infinite but will eventually, you can take this shit to the bank.

Search for Dolks guide to Phenom II Overclocking. I ran my old 955 BE @3.6 Ghz stable without touching the V. Phenoms are easy to OC.

>Atriox is 100% teaming up with the UNSC and Arbiter’s forces to take down Cortana.
The Banished are small-time. There'd be no need to ally with hilariously-evil retards like them.

>Arbiter needs a pack of retards to fight for him when he has literally billions of Sanghili.

Cortana is not even the villain of Infinite and will be cured very early in the game since Chief has her in his head in the cover art of Infinite. Pretty much everything Halo 5 started is getting dropped, Halsey's in game though.

>Chief has her in his head in the cover art of Infinite.
Actually, that's not her serial number.

Halsey is always a gem that mad bitch. Halo lore is filled with absolute mad lads.

No, don't know where you got that shit from.

The Banished are a spin-off faction, they'll never be in the mainline games.

Are you sure he has her in his head and it's not just an empty chip?

>he still thinks Infinite is retconning 5
we aren’t that lucky

>source: my ass!

Not him but my ass is very reliable, I turn to it for advice often and it never lets me down

That's a weapon containment device to contain her while his suit will cure her, this is what happens when you don't pay attention.

Where's your source?

my fucking laptop runs the game at 50 fps. Should be fine

>while his suit will cure her
What's your evidence?

Source came from Jen Taylor and Steve Downes

Attached: Cortana is not the villain in Infinite.png (640x734, 76K)

my ass

Never said they're retconning it, just ignoring it.

Rewatch the trailer.

SeeNigger

He has some SPD shit in his suit that cures AI, watch a fucking lore video, you can tell you fuckers aren't Halo fans.

the containment thing is real, during the latest trailer you can pause at parts and see that his AI containment thing is empty and intended to trap Cortana.

>He has some SPD shit in his suit that cures AI
Give a link.

fan youtubers are not a source

If they don't know about it, they're not Halo fans, how the hell do you miss a trailer as big as Halo Infinite, fucking retards, if they weren't thinking about animal dick all the time they would have noticed it.

if that is your take away then you legit have autism.

Mother fucker look it, there's like 10 fucking lore videos on this shit.

When has Yea Forums ever been a source, you guys aren't even Halo fans, this is a normie series and you're a bunch fatass weirdos living in your mom's basement.

>Mother fucker look it, there's like 10 fucking lore videos on this shit.
Then it shouldn't be hard to give me a relevant link.

Should someone on Yea Forums really be accusing anyone of autism, you think about Elite dicks all the time, if you were my son, your ass would have already been getting checked out for mental illness.

So you have autism?

alright let me tell you something cuz no one else will say it, and im saying this weating a wcw shirt from 1989 so i know what you mean TO AN EXTENT in the time of troubles you'll sweat,bleed, and cry it's a lot like the movie who framed wanda rabbit

turn to the exterior, like the phamplets i mailed to your spiritual successor in 85, about the same year i saw the shocker o the shelf in hallmark when i was 13, basically my way of becoming a particle beam

its so easy for u to mnipulate troll, cry wolf, but i've had enough so please quit. my cat types for my eeyes, but my eyes type on Yea Forums not the block party BS i faced when i was in service

enuff is znuff and no more hair prdoucftd ec

it's not a retcon, Cortana becoming evil in halo 5 will remain canon, however, she will become good again between the first few missions of infinite.

You can't do it?

This, if you guys can't this through your thick skulls then I don't know what to say about you.

It makes sense for them to be top heavy since they are viewed mostly from above.

source beside some twitter guy with autism who doesn't understand social cues, context, or jokes?

Post the whole thread you disingenuous little shit.

Attached: E2092D3C-54FB-4192-A3FF-342ED4674993.jpg (1242x1544, 768K)

I can but I won't, you're a grown ass bitch boy. Look it up, I only post give links to actual fans instead of shitposters.

Sounds to me like you don't have a source.

I wish Infinite would just completely drop 4 and 5 from the story. God those games were complete trainwrecks in terms of story and gameplay.

That fucking lying ass mother fucker, I'm deleting that twitter post, FUCK! I want to kill that gay ass tranny Eld now!

I don't now at least on the Cortana not being the main villain, seriously, fuck Eld!

I wish it drops Reach but as long as it's ignored, I'm fine I guess.

I miss Narse.

Attached: 1548603675294.png (415x530, 275K)

Here’s a tip: voice actors will NEVER intentionally give out plot details for an upcoming project, it was obvious she was joking.

You post the link, someone needs to publically lynch Eld, he never even played Halo CE-4 and only played Halo 5, fucking faggot.

*Can you

Are you okay.

Why waste time for that?

Attached: .png (1464x1900, 1.87M)

Reach is unlikely to ever be brought up again unless they bring back that one Spartan 3 whose name I forget.

>4 dropped
>5 dropped
>everything related to Greg Bear, Karen Traviss, Brain Reed, and probably some more garbage authors (dead Rookie?) I'm forgetting dropped
>Marty and Joe are begged to come back, all auxiliary novel lore is left in the hands of Nylund and(or) Buckell
Halo won't be saved, but the healing process can start.

Nice

No, I'm angry for ever believing that tranny Eld in the first place, I would tear his ass apart and take the ban if I had a twitter, that stupid mother fucker.

mobile.twitter.com/TheEld2/status/1147631333243523073

She’s coping with the fact that 343 took a shit on her character and is in denial.

*account

You poor thing.

And it sounds incredibly obvious that she's not serious abut Cortana not being evil just by listening to her.

As long this makes trannies angry I'm all for it, 343 can be pretty based at times.

>mfw emptying an entire needler on a single grunt

Attached: 1499052007591.jpg (318x269, 12K)

I do believe that halfway through the game though Chief will get her back since his helmet is glowing on the box art, plus that would make trannies even more mad.

When it's ready™

It's a bird

Attached: DvfYQghUYAAJT9E.jpg (1000x1200, 79K)

Man I wish I could wear full body shibari harnesses. Rope bondage takes so much fucking work though and you can't really do it to yourself.

I hope so

Attached: 1468984621068.gif (400x400, 1.11M)

Attached: 1550354069142.jpg (381x497, 29K)

343 is literally staffed by people who fucking hate Halo.

Attached: 1400633937213.png (404x443, 224K)

>full of unfixable inconsistencies and outright errors
Explain

Cortana being evil would make the people you consider trannies happy, though.

They're mad about that though, they're even more mad that 343 may make her good again instead of killing her.

Most egregious examples I can think of are the backwards phantom and the Mark of Shame brand already being on Thel before Tartarus brands him. They're in the cutscenes and unless 343/Microsoft wants to pay Blur to fix their fuckups they're here to stay.

Not him but based schizoposter, holy shit

Attached: 432432534.jpg (1192x670, 157K)

So after Chief eventually cures Cortana, will the Warden take over the Forerunner army since the Didact is still KIA for now?

A character in Halo going from good to bad back to being good just sounds like shit

I don't think he's gonna cure the real her. I think she'll end up making copies of herself and he snags one and then he gets another 7 years of blue hologram waifu in his head.

He could, who knows.

How big is the Arbiter's uncut dick?

>wana play halo wars 2
>dont have xbone
>physical copy is $10
>digital win10 version is $50

Attached: 1555049287898.png (600x600, 319K)

Based

Locke, Osiris, Palmer and the rest of the Infinity died on the way to their home planet (Lasky was cool though so he can stay).

Attached: 1553226285455.jpg (640x640, 83K)

bring gabe back

The backwards Phantom was kept intentionally from the original source.

Proof or you're a faggot

There is no proof. Seeing that again in a CGI rendered cutscene I viewed it as an Easter Egg since Bungie fucked it up in the original’s in-game engine cutscene too. There’s no way it wasn’t intentional as a joke.

FUCK 343i for ruining the story of ODST by having the rookie be killed by a bunch of fucking nobodies. The rookie survived an entire night alone in a Covenant occupied city, but he can get captured and killed just to make Buck into a Spartan IV? absolute nonsense.

No they didn't. You're nuts. Where and when is the phantom reversed in this cutscene?
youtube.com/watch?v=HZpsRJt9cBg

>Halo threads are full of horny kids
>Resident Evil threads are full of horny kids
>your favorite game's threads are full of horny kids
>a third of the catalog is tits and ass
Current year is a disaster. Why are zoomers so damn horny? Or is it boomer weebs who are the lonely retards shitting Yea Forums up?

Prevalence of anti bullying campaigns throughout the last decade. You stop making people feel bad for being weird and they become vocally proud of being weird.

>doesn't read the thread
>just looks at the first few picks and posts
>bro who's shitting up Yea Forums?!?

Even if it's a couple dozen posts at most, it's a couple dozen more than there should be. And it's a couple dozen or so in EVERY thread now. I've done my share of contributing quality posts already.

BUT NATHAN FILLION IN MUH SPARTAN ARMOR!!!!1!!!11!!!!!!

Stand aside arbyfags, this is a Locke thread now.

Attached: WE WUZ SPARTANS.png (1463x1080, 2.22M)

>leave mickey with PTSD while Dutch retires
What the fuck is wrong with these writers?

Apologies user, it appears I am nuts. I drank too much tonight.

I hate this faggot beyond words and I wish I could say that and not have people immediately take it as a racist thing. t I hate Locke because he just reeks of 343 trying SO HARD to recapture the kino of the Arbiter's development and story arc. Also fuck them for turning Thel into a little bitch in need of rescue by their retarded power ranger squad. Fuck Brian Reed and fuck jannies.
It's all good nigga. I had to go back and watch the Bungie cutscene to make sure I wasn't going senile.

>didn't want a repeat of the ODST prerelease debacle
>can't think of any good ways to reuse them
>kill off or write out the non-marketable ODSTs
>whore out Nathan Fillion some more for those Firefly nostalgia dollars
I'm more surprised they didn't just wave the Spartan-IV wand and make them all power rangers but I think they knew they'd catch more flak doing that because it would be and is bad writing. Making Buck a IV was bad writing. I hope the entire fucking writing team was gutted, not just Reed.

Attached: 1539474142085.gif (222x226, 15K)

Buck's spot was supposed to be Thorne's but his VA had a scheduling issue so Nathan Fillion came knocking

The fact that the ODST still exist with the Spartan IVs just running around in huge numbers is fucking ridiculous. Speaking of, how the fuck did a ruined earth get enough resources to create THAT many super soldiers? It doesn't make much sense when you think about how much the Spartan IIs cost to make, and they were only able to get a few out of it.

Someone post the halo porn gif of the elite with tits bouncing on chiefs cock

>Why yes I have saved the universe twice. How could you tell?

Not that I like defending nuhalo, but spartan IVs are a fuck load cheaper than IIs, and humanity probably had a metric ass-load of fancy materials left over from the war, both their own and salvaged covenant.

i think their entire team of writers got fired, they hired back the writer of halo 3 and odst and they said on halowaypoint that they listened to halo fans and that the next halo would be something entirely different

At least he wasn't Black Team. Or Jul.

I didn't mean fire them, user. I meant literally pull their fucking guts out because it would be analogous to what they've done to the series.

12"

This and meaty low hanging balls.

Attached: 1512086772978.jpg (1917x1061, 168K)

ODST's story wasn't even good, I don't really think it matters, I wondering why Brian Reed thought it was a good idea to shove some nobody character from an expansion game in a mainline Halo game.

>Jul
i cri

The baffling part about it too is that Spartan Ops and Escalation, Jul's main points of focus, were done by Brian Reed. He suddenly decided to throw out his own baby for some reason.

Attached: 1542204958614.png (928x492, 1.03M)

Where can they go with the nonsense they started? They brought back a Forerunner only to kill him off screen in a comic. Once Cortana is stopped there’s no where to go but back to Covenant remnants which really aren’t a threat anymore.

asspull ancient humans that survived

insurrection or a new coalition between insurrectionists and post-covenant races, jackals will join anyone and so will grunts, that'd be kinda cool.

Covenant, Flood, Forerunners, Cortana is a leader, not the leader, she will be replaced like the Didact was.

>wanting to fight humans
Just go play COD.

An user of taste

how are they so fucking based

Aside from being true to Nylunds novel, Reach shouldve been about quelling an insurrection on Reach until the covenant suddenly invade. None of that 26km long ship hiding cloaked in atmosphere garbage.

>when you investigate what happened to Captain Keyes and Johnson in the swamps
>they lose contact with you and have no idea what happened, their only spartan and absolute key to success
>return to surface
>find out they sent every fucking pilo and non-combat crew members they could muster in the area to rescue you with like 20 underequipped guys ready to storm the facility to get you
that shit was kino

If there was going to be any fighting in Halo it should have been in Halo 2, Arbiter vs the UNSC Humans vs Humans in Halo is a no go.

Brian Reed, the hell do you think, his shitty Spartan Ops story should have been a warning to 343, those idiots.

>shitty spartan ops

lol no, i remember playing those with my friends, and the fact that i could play ops in events after the halo 4 campaign made the experience one of the most unique i've experienced until today

It was repetitive as fuck and the story was dogshit written by a shit comic book writer who couldn't even write comics.

The only thing I remember from those mission were the Red vs Blue easter eggs

the missions had a variety of situations that you had to deal with, and if you didn't had the right team, you would have no way around it, one of the missions as i remember, you had to cross a valley full of snipers, the catch was, it was an open area with a few covers like crashed ships and rubble piles and from time to time some ships would pass to block their vision so you could progress, of course you could always try to kill them, they could be one shot killed with a pistol or dmr, or even snipers if you seeked around the map enough, but that would come at a risk that another sniper could spot you, and if you died, it was permanent, you would only respawn if you reached the next checkpoint(in which was after the valley) or all your team died, the story was also good too.

every week the map may have been repeated but the strategy to pass them was always different, and on the last week all the maps had openings and different paths that led to new parts of the map that showed new battle scenarios and more lore from the team you were playing as.

unfortunately it was all thrown away in halo 5... even as a halo fan i must admit, the campaign of halo 5 was a huge disappointment

The Halo 4 campaign team should have did Halo 5, not the Halo 4 Spartan Ops team, that's why it sucked so damn bad.

It's also confirmed there's corporate owned spartans running around waging shadow wars, and buccaneer is literally built from off the shelf parts.
Spartans are out of the bag now, anyone can start cranking them out.

>implying the Halo 4 campaign was good

Playing with friends can make any game seem good. Spartan Ops was a slog, sorry.

Better than Spartan Ops by a longshot

debatable, i played the division 1 with friends and after hours on a incursion shooting one bullet sponge guy(that was the boss) we said "yep, this game is shit" and uninstalled it

I unironically want to stick my face into a Sangheili's balls and lick it while sniffing all of the musk and stimulating his dick by rubbing my hair against it god why do I have to be bi

why didn't Halo use this instead of restarting covenant vs human?

Why didn't they try Mercanary Elites and Mercenary Spartans.
>pirate themed helmets and armor
>spartan helmet with a psuedo eyepatch
kino

>that spoiler
You're not the only one.

Attached: 1513959699683 - Copy.jpg (600x445, 28K)

Please user I just fapped

Finished Halo 4 solo legendary. The Promethean's are dog shit enemy design on all counts. I'm genuinely impressed by how they managed to fail on every conceivable metric.
>how they enter the sandbox
Teleportation. No drop ships that you can damage or even destroy, or doorways/troop transports you can lob a grenade at.
>how they die
Instant orange crush disintegration, no fun rag-doll physics or satisfying gore.
>equipment and vehicles
They have no vehicles. Promethean guns look and sound like trash while also being extremely redundant. The suppressor especially is just embarrassing. Because there are levels where you have nothing but Promethean shit, occasional power weapon aside, expect to pretty much only be using the light rifle for entire missions. Maybe the boltshot if the knights don't 1 hit you, or quick time 1-shot grenades if the fucking bicopters are all gone.
>enemy variety
Worse than their weapons, so pretty much next to none.
>enemy design
Terrible
- Dogs
Less threatening than your average grunt and one thousand times less interesting (can't throw grenades, man turrets, flee or go kamikaze). They exist to mildly annoy you and be play headshot popping games.
- Knights
Probably the single worst enemy in the series. Often wastes your fucking time teleporting all over the map, or blinks in close and one shots you with a melee. Unlike Elites, who can retreat or charge depending on the tide of battle, Knight AI feels totally arbitrary. They may even just stand there and let you kill them. Frankly if they all rushed at once like a typical sword Elite the player would have no chance.
- Bicopter
All they do is exasperate the shit design of the knights by catching grenades and reviving them.

Attached: Fun Abortion.jpg (1200x800, 108K)

Attached: 1556367104081.jpg (1024x758, 148K)