Reminder

Reminder

Attached: 1562937076021.png (1172x1044, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JgNkBNM7AEA
youtu.be/xA6g9oAZnb8
exhentai.org/s/345ebe68d5/1138295-28
youtube.com/watch?v=7IJLzSLSzyg&t=570s
sensortower.com/blog/app-revenue-and-downloads-1h-2019?fbclid=IwAR1xWRaaozqUTeQ0BnXR-wGO9-LlaF_43E_x6_BXGjN_uB9Cn5jZLsMR0AU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>son

Attached: 1499744490632.jpg (1450x2048, 277K)

Your stupid son will be my wife.

Arthuria was a terrible parent.

How do we get rid of the seiba menace

Attached: 1554472968413.jpg (1440x810, 88K)

by producing more Rin faces

To be fair, she never knew the cunt of her sister stole her semen to create a humunculus to destroy Camelot.

Choose the right King.

Attached: __artoria_pendragon_lancer_and_saber_fate_grand_order_and_fate_series_drawn_by_nikame__1b35c53c27d48 (868x1228, 931K)

And yet he would be a better king...

Attached: 1558787213240.png (311x365, 198K)

She burnt the entire kingdom to the ground in a tantrum.

implying that's a bad thing

i wish sabers would disappear forever

better king than king arthur

My Demon King of the Sixth Heaven.

Attached: OdaBerserker2.png (512x724, 309K)

Where's the I'm a cuckold king sign?

the one redeeming quality of fateshit

Imagine the smell

Reminder F/GO is the worst modern gacha game on the market currently. Dokkan Battle, Girls Frontline, Azur Lane, even fucking FEH is better than this trash.

Tranny

Attached: 250_Demon King Nobunaga (Oda Nobunaga)_3_1.png (248x350, 137K)

I love my adorable moe retard. Unlike her father.

Attached: 1531758348456.jpg (2299x3206, 3.93M)

>Saberfaces
>Sakurafaces
>Rinfaces
You can only choose one to be completely erased from any Nasu related stuff, go.

Attached: 1537499104178.jpg (128x128, 10K)

>Artoria and Moshit both mentored and groomed by the strongest magus in their era
>Still end up weaker than Lancelot and Galahad who were just born strong and OP.

doesnt matter, type-moon is beyond saving

Yet it has the best sluts. Other shit can't compete

Attached: 1562041948724.jpg (5733x4086, 2.05M)

everything, fuck fateshit and type-moon

All you really need is Mashu, though.

Attached: __mash_kyrielight_fate_grand_order_and_fate_series_drawn_by_momozuki_suzu__321e416595d9fbf7df40245cf (650x919, 83K)

mash is trash

for me, its Miyu

All you really need is Astolfo, though.

Attached: 1560999915882.jpg (827x1169, 123K)

It's only temporary. And I prefer Stage 1 anyway.

Rinfaces.

Saberfaces are cute
Sakurafaces are good fetish material.
Rinfaces are boring.

Mashu is trashu. She's only good at being a cuckquean.

youtube.com/watch?v=JgNkBNM7AEA
Burn it bright, your heart!
Scorch it ablaze, your passion!
Gather it all together here,
and burn it all to ash!

I'm not gay.

Fate's character design is absolute garbage anyways.

please......play...................dragalia.....................lost

>Miyu is from a timeline where EMIYA did not try to kill Shirou for once.

Attached: 1517118947014.jpg (1200x788, 156K)

No

Attached: 1562674320968.png (500x760, 141K)

Fate's character design is amazing.

Attached: 000153799_01.jpg (1733x2442, 984K)

おばさん・・・それはむり。

Make her smol

Attached: 000153729_01.jpg (1733x2442, 971K)

Is the meduka game fun?

Attached: 000153769_01.jpg (1733x2442, 881K)

it unironically has some of the worst designs i've ever seen

>Yet it has the best sluts
Wrong there as well.

Yeah

Attached: Screenshot_20190706-200841.png (1280x720, 1.03M)

Attached: likes to Ride.jpg (643x854, 125K)

Wait, are there really enough characters for a Madoka gacha game?

Man, what a sad fucking state the Nasuverse is in these days. I just wanted a weeb version of World of Darkness...

youtu.be/xA6g9oAZnb8

>thought she was tall
>she's actually a womanlet
Disappointed

Still taller than Shinji

I feel like this is shitting really hard on the concept of Madoka.

Shinji is 16 yo.

that's fine he can be my meat toilet instead

Attached: mordred.jpg (1025x315, 101K)

You know there's a reason why Mordred have a specific helmet to keep her identity a secret.

>stupid son
>We know Morgan is Merlin-tier
The fault of the genetics must be you, ALTRIA YOU FUCKING LOSER.

Yea, if you were a NAfag. JP F/GO is best gacha game

Rinfaces without question

>that anarchistic and horribly outdated gameplay style that was already old as shit back in 2015
>somehow better on JP in 2019
You are definitely dumb. The summon rates on F/GO are terrible, the grinding is still one of the worst of any modern gacha game right now, and you have to be mentally impaired to think this game would've survived otherwise if it didn't have Fate and Type-Moon stamped over it.

what's the deal with mordred in fate anyways?
did seibah still try to murder him when he was a baby?

Saberfaces.

>My trash gambling is better than your
This is pinnacle of Yea Forumsirgin

There isn't any gameplay difference between JP vs global F/GO. Its a shit game. Even DB has like a standard summon rate for an SSR of 5% to 10% even with unfeatured units, F/GO is terrible.

Dilate

cringe

liking Astolfo isn't gay

he is way too cute, it's an exception

Attached: 1554335717343.jpg (850x1152, 221K)

not a parent
not her son

So you are mad because your no name gacha sluts are irrelevant compare to fate sluts? too bad, loser

FGO is one of the only gacha that doesn't intentionally powercreep its units out of existence every few months though.

If Astolfo fucks d'Eon, is it gay or straight?

very based, cringey horny and lonely posters with disagree with you

Why don't you go to Japan and tell that to the nips? it will kill FGO for sure

>Girl
>King
I don’t understand

>Arturia knew she needed a heir and Merlin gave her a dick.
>Morgan Le Fay finds out, steals some semen and use it to inpregnate herself a humunculus.
>Mordred is born and since childhood knew she was "weird"
>Joins the knights of Camelot and kind of make friends with Agravain (who was Morgan's first attemp to fuck over Seibah, but she hit all his spots on how a King should act, thus telling Morgan to fuck herself with a Saxon)
>Lancelot's affair is discovered, Agravain dies.
>Mordred tells her "father" her lineage, but "King Arthur" knew she was not worthy and told her to sod off.
>Angry for the rejection, Mordred gets support with those who were getting angry at the cold King.
>Civil War and mutual kill happens. Mordred gets summoned by a biker in F/Apoc, who proves to be the father she never had.

>muh gacha
LMAO look at this weeaboo loser

I play JP fate/go and I can't defend their shit.
pro tip. there's no good gacha game.

Attached: arts meme.png (1703x955, 3.1M)

Your son is fucking hot

Attached: __mordred_and_mordred_fate_apocrypha_and_etc_drawn_by_aoba_smartbeat__b2c6a98b6e86fa3a63b20907ce5b07 (926x1440, 196K)

>Girls Frontline, Azur Lane
Literally who?

hot

I want to fuck the king and her son at the same time. I want Arturia to use me to teach her son how to please a man. I want my dick between the king’s breasts as she and her son practice performing oral on me. I want the king to kiss feed her son semen and teach her to swallow. I want the king to ride my dick like a horse and I want her son’s vagina on my mouth. I want to cum inside the king as I eat out the king’s son. I want the king to part her son's legs and show me her vagina. I want Mordred to scream for her daddy as I pound her. I want to fill her with just as much cum as I filled her father. I want enjoy Arthurian-style oyakodon.

More Sakura clones.

Sakurafaces because they're all trash and ugly

>son

but he is, i'd love to have gay sex with him though

Attached: 1562968912687.jpg (830x458, 90K)

I still don't understand the lore behind why Mordred is a girl in Fate.

Because. The same reason Arthur is a woman.

Because Takeuchi wanted another Saber clone.

>Identifies as a girl
>Believes her being a girl is the result of some kinda defect since she believes King Arthur was a man
>Hates it when you call her a girl
>But if you go too far and treat her like a man, she gets pissed

What do you call this? She thinks of herself as a girl but also hates being a girl but also doesn't want to be a man.

She's a homunculus clone of Altria, who is also a girl.

She just wants to get fucked by a cock.

Nasu's original draft and Takeuchi's design had Mordred as a male. Higashide went and decided to make Mordred a girl on his own.

i'm straight, but i want to fuck both the boys and girls of this franchise

Attached: 1561689895322.jpg (867x1097, 574K)

>What do you call this?
special snowflake, needs some dicking

I want to marry and impregnate Tamamo no Bae

>he

Attached: DI-NMNAV4AAiXZq.jpg (476x900, 68K)

>being --at the very least-- a mental cuck

Attached: 1549036240054.png (867x447, 275K)

based and cute and funnypilled

How can I achieve a friendship like the one these two have?

Attached: Launch_Order%21.png (512x875, 444K)

Funny enough, that team is surprisingly good for an arts team.
Need Miyu NP 5 though

Miyu is underrated, she is actually a pretty good servant.

Still waiting on Raikou lancer event.

For me it's Nero, Astolfo, Scathach and Mordred.

Attached: 1562014604800.jpg (666x1000, 122K)

Fate/Nasu would be 3.7x better if all female characters based on males were futanari
Prove me wrong
oh wait, you can't

Modred was meant for Lartoria Alter dick.

OHNONONONOO

Attached: 1549884410970.jpg (1200x675, 122K)

Well?

Attached: 1562560568888.png (1715x3320, 803K)

i'm hetero but i can deal with traps, i'd just avoid their flaw (penis) and fuck the ass

but i can't deal with futas, penis with vagina or a ballsackvagina is too weird

Doomfaggots will never give up, they've been saying fgo is dead for years

I'll try rolling for Summer Tamamo once, but I'm saving for the next event too. I'm waiting for the Summer Mordred rate up since I don't have her either.
I already have Summer Altria, Anne/Mary, Kiyohime and Martha.

I honestly do want Summer Fran, Nitocris, Nobu, Maid Alter and Helena so let's see how things work out. I have a decent amount of Quartz, but my luck hasn't been super stellar either.

burn Liz on sight

>robotic character looks more human as they get stronger
I hate this trope.

Neither is Astolfo, funny enough

well it is a soulless cashgrab, just like pretty much everything after the original series

He was gay for Sieg

Auto battlers and dumbed down FE games aren't better than anything.

>550 quartz and 20 tickets for Tamamo and she never came home
After all the times her normal version spooked me why did she not come home?

Attached: 1563063712376.png (1715x3320, 792K)

Astolfo is canonically bisexual, but he fancing Sieg doesn't count.

Sieg was the straight male viewer self-insert, Jeanne also wanted his dick despite him being a terrible character.

if you don't want to fuck both of them you're gay

Attached: 1562878454715.jpg (520x781, 98K)

ops, wrong image, but that one is fine too

Attached: 1562878454445.jpg (1771x1250, 462K)

Speaks a lot about Sieg's blandness that his clone who you could summon in F/GO is consireded one hell of inprovement

I ship Jeanne and Astolfo
Or at least Jeanne and Siegfried

I don't want to fuck them. They're a loving married couple.

Star in a joke manga?

Attached: 8B4CAD3E-CCB5-4BF1-AA61-C6BF12823898.png (512x875, 405K)

So? Its also the only gacha that has the worst grinding to skill up or evolve a fucking card. What, do you get a new SR or SSR then wait 4 to 6 months for Nero feast to use them effectively?

to be fair, Mordred was already fucked up

well considering shit became worse afterwards yeah it was pretty bad

Sakura faces, everybody knows Sakura was already the worst one out of the main three

So what’s the deal with samurai saber?

300 quartz and a dream starting with archuria. We'll see where we go from there. Nothing else to roll for until Ereshkigal so I'll spend whatever I get.

Attached: summer servants.png (1715x3320, 810K)

She’s literally a joke about how the main artist of stay/night can and will only draw Saberfaces even when he’s told not too

no, just daddy issues, along with high amounts of autism

that sounds like gay cope

>he doesn't have a female king
What are you gay

Attached: 1562622070499.jpg (966x2300, 708K)

Attached: summeriscruel.png (1715x3320, 816K)

>You develop your character over time by playing the game

Oh noooo

between 2006 and 2008 was peak Takeuchi

Attached: 1552654869171.jpg (848x3356, 751K)

Joke character and foot fetish bait

Attached: 1534941019036.jpg (510x452, 44K)

I'm a greedy person.

Attached: want.jpg (1715x3320, 567K)

Sakura Saber*

She’s a joke character/her own thing she shares Artorias face and that’s it. She’s actually Okita Souiji part of the Shinsengumi which are basically samurai police. Her personality is that she’s a big air head so nothing like Saber.

WOULD Alteria Lancer be a better parent than Seiba?

Attached: 1527629804422.png (1700x1946, 1.45M)

she is basically walmart Merlin.
having both and a support Merlin is fun.

Shes also pretty bloodthirsty and brutal in combat, unlike worst OG Fate

Shes also delivering a pantyshot in her final art yet everyone cares about feet, which i cannot understand

I really want Meido Alter but I'm saving for Merlin.

Should I grail Bedivere? He's NP3.

Grail who you love using
I grailed Medea and Shiki, and both are terrible grail candidates because Caster and Assassins DMG multipliers
Grail who you want, and will use often
not just for stats

To answer your question, yeah why not, hes a good nuker/lancer killer with small utility, but a better nuker would be Doujin Liz

Most of okitas art is focused on her entire lower half

Attached: 0B62FC45-D495-4F66-9174-BC4BA6448350.jpg (4148x6033, 2.17M)

I grailed my np2 Herc because he carried from the start. A true bro.

Now thanks to whales with their support memelins, Herc is my best beat stick that I use on everything that I don't have a single target servant for.

>those lines highlighting her anus
oh god o fuck time to fap i guess

Lancer would acknowledge Mordred as a son/family, which is really the center of Mordreds lust for the throne get attention and respect from Arthuria. But lancer wouldn't let her be heir to the throne which would probably lead to Mordred still being a petty child but less likely to murder all of Camelot.

Lancer's even less emotional than Saber. What the fuck makes you think her response would be different?

Mordreds master in Apocrypha was the only actual father she ever had

While she has become more composed, and moreover, more rational than the Artoria of the holy sword, her human nature has not been parted with. Rather, there exists placidity in her choices partly because she became an adult, attaining the ideal way a king ought to be
She isn't emotionless like Saber she is just more rational, and to that point she would not make mordred an heir because mordred is a shit kid raised by an insane sis-con, but would understand rejecting mordred entirely is a selfish action on her part and would hurt more people.

Just did 3 10-rolls, got Tituria and Tristan plus NP4 for my Bedivere

Attached: 1489726937548.jpg (480x468, 46K)

Altria never rejected Mordred. She said so herself:

>"I have never once hated you. There is only one reason I would not give you the throne: You do not have the capacity of a king."

Is there futa art of seiba dominating her son

>>>Altria
Why? The proper name was right there in the post you replied to.

That was in GoA, in most everywhere else she's salty as almighty shit at moedred's existence.

Yumiduka

Yes.

God, FUCK I'm so glad you could switch outfits for Emiya in //Extella Link. Even better, the portrait also changes so I never have to look at that retarded goddamn mullet again.

Attached: Fate_EXTELLA LINK_20190331233446.png (1920x1080, 3.1M)

Saberfaces are better than Saber
Sakurafaces are better than Sakura
Rinfaces are just Rin again
So fuck them.

>Saberfaces are better than Saber
No.
>Sakurafaces are better than Sakura
Far more obnoxious and annoying, so no.
>Rinfaces are just Rin again
I prefer the real Rin and not these shitty "I'm actually a complete different character BUT..." backstories.

Show me where. In Fate/stay night, she never blamed Mordred even once. She always purely blamed herself for her kingdom's downfall, and never saw Mordred as a significant factor. She didn't reject Mordred. Even after revealing herself to be the child of Morgan le Fay, Saber didn't demote her, imprison her, banish her or restrict her in any way. When Saber left for Rome, Mordred was one of the knights she entrusted to protecting Britain.

Make no mistake, Altria is not a father. She has no experience in raising a child and never intended for there to be an heir in the first place. Camelot was doomed from the outset, so an heir is meaningless.

Please don't ever act like you know what you're talking about if all your information is second-hand spin-off bullshit.

Default Artoria is an objective sign of bad taste in both writing and character, or being a deluded Zerofag.
Gag/SoL Artoria is nice though.
>Far more obnoxious and annoying, so no.
You act like this is a unintended trait.

All I care about is mama!

Attached: mama only.png (1715x3320, 749K)

>Default Artoria is an objective sign of bad taste in both writing and character, or being a deluded Zerofag.
No. She's a great character in F/SN, and always will be. Your opinion changes nothing just because you need a character to be a quirky, exaggerated, poorly written caricature of themselves just to understand them.

based

>Quirky
A tiger mom towards Shirou's training and immediately devolves to an actual 15 year old girl when treated nicely.
>Exaggerated
A knight who's so duty bound, it leads to completely moronic dead ends where it's all about her zero caution regarding her own life, only she's not a mentally damaged high schooler with survivor's guilt.

Nigger, have you even played the VN? Even Type Moon doesn't think Fate is that good.

>Nigger, have you even played the VN?
Funny how people jump to this assumption every chance they get when their opinion is threatened.
As for Taiga, she's the comedy relief and pacebreaker. Notice how she vanishes almost entirely from the VN the second the action picks up, in every route.
>A knight who's so duty bound, it leads to completely moronic dead ends where it's all about her zero caution regarding her own life, only she's not a mentally damaged high schooler with survivor's guilt.
That is not an exaggeration, it's a character trait. Saber wants the war over and done with, she's tunnel-visioned into getting the grail ASAP as fast and efficiently as she can.
>where it's all about her zero caution regarding her own life,
This is where I have to start questioning whether YOU read the VN because that was clearly done on purpose as to mirror the main character, Emiya Shirou, and his selfless suicidal actions to protect those around him.

You're so close to actually understanding Saber as a character but you'd rather shroud yourself in ignorance and deal with shitty cartoon depictions instead while claiming they're better written.

Fucking hell, I rolled a ticket in this Summer Banner. I got a silver fucking rider, I thought it was fucking Mordred, but it was fucking Ozzy

Attached: 9a16f4c35199e8c35dc784cc5a286849.jpg (850x1200, 158K)

Nice. I found if you're looking for 5* it's better to do single pulls

I prefer queens anyways.

Attached: 64210541_p0.png (1032x1457, 1.26M)

>The characters turn into witches at will and shoot bacon and sausages at people

y'know maybe I missed that part in the anime....

Attached: Dm_xOEFU8AEqh5W.jpg (437x647, 32K)

"son"

Attached: __fujimaru_ritsuka_mordred_and_mordred_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_mikoyan__75d6df8b40c5d0668a (635x900, 406K)

How can one artist be so based.

Watch rebellion

I was rolling for Bedivere, mine is Grailed to 90.

Who's the second SSR for this summer?

Saber Alter Maid

Attached: ArtoriaAltRidAF.png (512x728, 140K)

Alteria rider

Can I just skip the summer event? It was unimaginably a fucking chore the first time around and they didn't make it any easier this time.

Sauce?

Of course you can if you have Scathach already, at that point you're just clearing the store for mats, no actual reason to do the event story

Attached: Kirei_Ramen_shop_owner.png (215x500, 85K)

I dont wanna waste all the quartz im saving for abby though

Attached: summer.png (1715x3320, 733K)

Can't you get around 3 lores from the story? I remember dismantling and rebuilding for extras.

It's a standalone image. There's a somewhat different version here exhentai.org/s/345ebe68d5/1138295-28

Is she good? I wanted to roll Raikou for a good lancer and it seems like this is the SSR on rateup

You can get lores yeah, and an extra one in place of the Grail if you already did the event, but if you're feeling burnt out of the event then it's far better to skip this one and go all in on the new summer event after it

Attached: Mordred hugging Arturia.jpg (530x753, 85K)

She's good when Skadi comes out in a year and a bit, until then she's meh cause she's quick. Raikou is definitely better at the moment, but don't be pissed if you pull her, she's not terrible

Attached: 29089434_560056797709023_5057734211956375552_n.jpg (480x480, 38K)

>t. rin

Attached: rin_pants_shitter.png (1280x2880, 3.5M)

yes

Just completed Heaven's Feel for the first time, I like how Sakura knows herself that she is the least attractive of the three heroines but is the only one that gets Shirou to abandon his crazy death quest and give him a happy normal life, after he kicks a lot of ass of course but still. Also Rider is Bae.

Attached: 1561932686269.jpg (1211x1275, 172K)

Good, now go through hollow ataraxia.

Makes sense. You wouldn't want a homosexual king after all.

Attached: 1528950628285.jpg (1000x985, 112K)

Futa on female is good because it can lead to impregnation. Futa on male is a waste.

>Wada is amazing
I agree

Attached: 1552153532740.png (917x1019, 1.4M)

>but is the only one that gets Shirou to abandon his crazy death quest and give him a happy normal life
To be fair Saber could've done that, but she had convictions.

No, you'd want an incestuous futa king instead

Attached: 1553911582693.jpg (4032x2395, 672K)

I know it's not remotely in character but Morgan being a bitchy ice queen that's secretly extremely submissive and loving to Arturia is funny.

Already have it, seems neat, Kotomines daughter is pretty hot too.

GRAVE FOR ME
GRAVE FOR YOU

>her semen

???

Attached: images (5).jpg (284x177, 12K)

>unironic gacha threads on Yea Forums

Can you guess how I know you're a fucking newfag

>Granblue at 3rd place
Based.

Attached: 1557493540023.png (1037x936, 381K)

Based and King-pilled

based, the only thing that likes Sakura are worms

to be fair, almost every single fate characters wants seiba, she could have probably solved most of her problems if she just dominated her foes

They're pretty generous with SQ lately. What happened? This isn't normal. There has to be a catch.

essentially seiba needed an heir and so Merlin gave her a dick for a bit so she could impregnate her wife, problem is her sister got the semen instead

fine ill redownload fate go. fuck. i dont want too but whatever, my life isn't going anywhere except downhill anyway

Attached: 1546903218027.png (800x1122, 874K)

this sounds contrived

they had to go through some hoops to keep it somewhat accurate to the original tale

Originally Arthur was gonna be a dude, but they figured it would sell better if he was waifu material, and so there's a bunch of contrived shit to explain how history still stayed mostly the same.

Banner isn't over yet
Ganbatte!

Attached: 1532994936620.jpg (2048x1040, 293K)

O-Only going up from here bro...

Why are there so many Sabres. I thought you're only supposed to have one waifu. Multiple Sabres is cheating.

Are you talking of Saberfaces or the Saber class?

>Another Reminder
BACK TO YOUR GENERAL FATENIGGER

Attached: 6579d488fe75ebb2cc048257d1ff0f16.jpg (2480x3508, 1.8M)

This game promotes so much degeneracy. It has a metric fuckton of cross dressing, gender swapping and trap characters. Kids who play it are guaranteed to become trannies.

testingtesting

The thumbnail of you image makes it look like that toohoo girl has 2 guys with massive six pack abs standing behind her.

I agree with you on principal, but it's very hard to argue against that art.

This mindset will eventually lead to sexual fantasies where you become the girl and get impregnated.

Kill yourselves, gacha insects

Attached: this is what gachafags actually play.jpg (960x4015, 1.77M)

Anniversary.

They cheaped out on us pretty bad during the last milestone celebration, though.

Well, yeah, it's literally just Sieg after his development by the end Apocrypha. He's more of a character because well he's an actual person at that point rather than still developing blank slate.

Attached: __emiya_kiritsugu_illyasviel_von_einzbern_irisviel_von_einzbern_magical_ruby_and_prisma_illya_fate_k (1200x1600, 470K)

>a sad fucking state the Nasuverse is in
FGO was a mistake.

Gachaniggers are mindbroken enough to see this as just a byproduct of the game. If FGO decided 5 star rates would be even 5% or something they'd start crying to revert it since it "devalues" the characters you can't trade anyway. These are the same people who clown on Overwatch for shitty lootboxes too

Nothing can be done about it now.

I'm doing my best to not play "the game".
You just lost it.

Fuck you, dad.

Attached: SummerMo.jpg (1690x2398, 408K)

I got her on my first roll but I was rolling for Mordred. I'll never summon Mo

>Have multiple 4-5 stars
>Use 2 and 3 stars because they're more fun
>Haven't spent a single cent on this dumb gacha game
>mfw people are THIS retarded

Attached: 1555957879929.jpg (388x550, 47K)

I'm convinced that certain accounts are seeded to get certain servants and not others.

I really like Drake

Attached: 70322574_p6.png (1666x2356, 2.2M)

How the fuck do y'all niggas enjoy playing FGO? I tried getting into it a few weeks ago, there's straight up no hot art in the game. UI/gameplay/art all feel aged as hell compared to 90% of the new gacha. It has HORRIBLE rates. I want to make myself play it because of all the god tier doujins and fan art of waifus but it honestly seems like such a shit game. Redpill me on it bros.

Attached: 949672.jpg (3840x2160, 1.09M)

Who the fuck even are you? FGO don't need you at all and still effortlessly beat the shit out of some no name chink bootleg crap like azurlane and girl flop line and rake billions with more than hundred thousands of fan art and doujin

>waifu
Fucking cringe, fucking SEAnigger and white weeaboo are the fucking worst, only those cockroaches keep sperging about waifu shit

D-Do you want my f2p account?

Attached: IMG_0031.jpg (1136x1346, 831K)

Based brainlet why don't you try to revoke any of the points I made? Because you cannot, your game is shit and you're coping because Japs are carrying it. Daily reminder that Epic Seven chads make more money in Global than (((FGO))).

yes

FGO is dead bros...

Attached: D_StJ66VAAA905s.jpg (1200x675, 167K)

>Daily reminder that Epic Seven chads make more money in Global than (((FGO)))
The fuck kind of drug you on? That Honor of King( chink Castle Clash) and FGO and Monster Strike. Don't try to bullshitting you fithly SEAnigger

FGO is dying in Global, why yes how could you tell? Is it by the fact that in June they had a 20% drop in growth? Or the fact that there are 4 games in front of it in U.S region now in terms of revenue? FGO brainlets fear logic, you incels spamming twitter ain't changing that. Hope that the jap dicklets carry the game for a year or two max before they get bored of it.

Attached: devilish.jpg (470x595, 81K)

And what? Japs is the one making the most quality fan art and doujin shit. Why the fuck do they need some filthy white pigs and thirdworlder SEAnigger? Its a fucking anime game you fucking retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=7IJLzSLSzyg&t=570s
Why yes, quite comfy to see the 5th place. Time's ticking fatelets, people are getting bored of your overglorified game, I give it max 1 to 2 years of lifetime.

Attached: devilishbaby.png (225x225, 9K)

here your global
sensortower.com/blog/app-revenue-and-downloads-1h-2019?fbclid=IwAR1xWRaaozqUTeQ0BnXR-wGO9-LlaF_43E_x6_BXGjN_uB9Cn5jZLsMR0AU
Fucking dumbass cockroach

Since you couldn't provide any facts and I provided proof of your game dying and it being shit, I'll be taking my leave and going to the gym now then I'll play some Epic Seven and GBF later. Cya guys!

Attached: smugdevilish.jpg (500x567, 53K)

>crying about their game isn't got any fan art or doujin
>b-b-b-b-ut they are "goog" gachashit they doesn't need good revenue
>FGO got the most doujins and fan arts
>b-b-b-b-but look at this revenue FGO is d-d-d-omed
Even if FGO is dead, Fate shit still live on and still got the most fan art and doujins meanwhile your no name weebshit still got fucking nothing. Deal with it LMAO

SEAniger bro...

GBF and MS i can understand because retweet restore your stamina but FGO. How?

What's a pathetic cockroach

Saber alter is so cute I just wanna smash her spine and splatter her organs on the floor.

Are they buff Nobunage Avenger yet?

basically better gachas than Trash/Go

Attached: 1563091624.png (1258x1617, 3.28M)

You keep saying this but what is your proof? Basically all gacha is worse than horse shit and they need to be measure by their popularity, revenue, fan art or doujinshi, Because its the only thing they are good for.

Great art

>gachashit
>better than anything let alone another gachashit
AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHH ROFL LMAO
Fucking delusional weeaboo

Canonically is better in the sense that she kills Mordred by sending her into battle with a cursed sword, thus she dies thinking her father sees her as a proper knight as opposed to an unworthy tagalong. That's cruel in its own way but at least Mordred dies blissfully ignorant.

Are all these the ones you can roll for this summer?

For the brits and /his/ nuts out there. Did King Arthur really exist?

No. Anyone who claims otherwise is delusional. Saber is someone who spent every single second of her life dedicated to being a king, from the moment she obtained Caliburn. When she's awake, she's being a king. When she's sleeping, she's training to be a better king. She never had a lover, never had any real friends and always sat alone on her throne with the singleminded goal of protecting her kingdom.

Would someone like that really have any capacity to be a parent? She never had the slightest intention of producing an heir, either.

Besides, Mordred was born to become the Knight of Treachery. The entire reason Merlin gave Saber a penis, despite knowing full well that King Arthur had no need for an heir, was so Mordred would be born. Whether Saber favors the sword or the lance, the end result is the same. Mordred raises rebellion and Camelot falls. King Arthur kills Mordred at the end of the Battle of Camlann and succumbs to her own wounds. Nothing would have changed. If something did change, then it would have deviated significantly from Panhistory and the world would have been pruned. Heroic Spirits are slaves to fate.

Evidence suggests that he's based off of various different figures in history, but it's extremely unlikely that a Camelot or a King Arthur ever existed.