If this is the best western gaming has to offer than it's just hopeless

If this is the best western gaming has to offer than it's just hopeless

Attached: dcx_doc6zzer5d7976u7cq8ff4.jpg (620x413, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mtr9_BD7UZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you disconsider indies, yes, that's one of the most solid ones.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS!!!

WHERE IS MY WIFE’S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!

kratos getting harassed by gods in every fucking place. give the man some space

Better than any chink game

it's a solid game but there's too much useless content

He’s invading on a completely different pantheon after he nuked his own. His mere existence is causing Ragnarok. Of course they’re going to try to kill him.

GOW > DMCV/Nier Automata/Nioh/etc

Attached: 4922E1C4-BAD7-4905-BD9D-C05CAEB2CE57.jpg (720x747, 106K)

the dude just wanted to retire in to the north

He should’ve known better.

Better than any weeb trash though. You must be 15 at best.

Attached: 1542734639442.png (1080x204, 73K)

Not everyone has shit taste like you though and play only kawaii ugu shit with retarded story for basement autists.

Red Dead Redemption 2.

It's all cyclic. The US went through a bought of social justice insanity in the 60's and 70's then returned to conservative times through the 80's and 90's... eventually the SJW soidevs that are ruining gaming now will be gone and replaced with the more conservative devs in the future...

It's all cyclic.

What are you talking about? Are you lost somewhere?

He's talking about the best western games have to offer. I pointed out that the reason there aren't many good or great western games is because the devs of the companies making them are full on SJWs that are ruining them. Over time they will be replaced and Western games will be great again.

>I pointed out that the reason there aren't many good or great western games is because the devs of the companies making them are full on SJWs that are ruining them
What does this have to do with GoW? Only recent western SJW game I've heard about was Battlefield.

SJWs are the boogeyman, they're everywhere, but at the same time there's just so happens to be no evidence to show for it. You're a shill if you rhink different.

nu-gow is a pure sjw schlock fest. Acting like they’re mature when they’re a bunch of soiboi bitches.

>nu-gow is a pure sjw schlock fest
How so? Are you retarded?

You've got to pay more attention.
>R6 Siege adding whales and green haired operators that are supposed to be "special forces."
>Farcry 5 an obvious insult to white Christian Americans disguised as a "weird cult gone mad."
>More and more games coming out where the only white male portrayed is the bad guy.
The list goes on and on and on and on.

please take your meds, old man.

I think you feel oppressed now just like feminists and SJW.

The whole "game" is just a movie about Kratos being a bitch, picking flowers, and shittier gameplay than the original.

how do I get woke like this?

its the best snoy has to offer LMAO

Man, young Kratos would be so pissed at new Kratos.

>Kratos being a bitch
How the fuck is he a bitch?
>picking flowers
You mean like 2 minutes? Are you retarded
>shitter gameplay
1. Yeah, 5hr long linear square mash with constant QTE was better.
2. Don't know what this have to do with "SJW"

Are you trolling or genuinely this retarded?

Yeah, Game of the Year.

For moving on and having a new family?

You already are, everyone is oppressing you ;(

The whole game is about Kratos teaching his son on how not to be a fucking faggot.

I don't know user maybe you should've tried to stay in school

>explaining adult themes to toddler
He probably thinks this is SJW because you can't see tits hahahaha

The creators are literally soi boys and women, that pretend that the old gow was immature, and that nu-gow is better because of cinematic cutscenes, and fake depth they added to Kratos. How are you so much of a dumbass that you can’t see this?

>He doesn't know about GoW fixing "toxic masculinity"

Attached: 1558039472231.jpg (644x800, 123K)

>>Farcry 5 an obvious insult to white Christian Americans disguised as a "weird cult gone mad."
White Christian Americans ARE a weird cult gone mad but that's not what the fucking game's about you clearly haven't even played it

No, he’s teaching his wife’s son how to be a pussy whipped bitch like him now.

This is your brain on /pol/.

>The creators are literally soi boys and women that pretend that the old gow was immature
Post source on that or stop pulling things out of your asshole.
Also where are answers for my questions?
No, post one scene retardo :)

1. It's his son
2. He's teaching him how to be strong and controlling yourself which is masculinity
You must be some mad Nincel hahaha

Look it up yourself, faggot. It’s no my fault you’re too much of smooth brain to look it up yourself.

>White Christian Americans ARE a weird cult gone mad
all those suicide bombers blowing up schools and malls. you're right they are all insane. I did play it and it was exactly what I said it was. It was underhanded insult to that particular group.

>post argument and evidence
>l-look up f-for yourself
What a retard, holy shit.

Seeth more, fag.

Great argument, as expected from pussy.

Yes they finance exactly that in foreign countries and it's a good thing they get ridiculed for it regularly nowadays.

I'm glad I don't play western shit then!

But the gameplay is so fucking lackluster

That was from a clickbait article title which he never even said those words, hang yourself retard for just reading titles of articles and thinking thats the whole thing

>because of cinematic cutscenes,
Yeah, because old GoW didn't have cinematic cutscenes.
>fake depth
What kind of new buzzword is that.

Admit user, you are toddler.

Boomers BTFO

>tells kid it's ok to kill if someone attacks

>tells kid not to feel for enemies pain, because they won't feel for him

>says not to rage about everything cause that'll turn life to shit

Onions sjw onions snoy soi reee

Attached: japsbtfo.jpg (620x419, 112K)

I thought days gone was way better, Couldn't put it down. I get bored of gow in minutes. Glad i got it cheap.

DELETE THIS.

I'm glad this isn't some weeb trash like Persona otherwise we would get "i-if you kill him you will be like him!" or "t-the power of friendship".

Even snoybois know their game is shit. Otherwise, they wouldn't get so mad when you criticize it. If they were so confident in how great their sacred cow is, then their fortitude wouldn't be shaken every time somebody shit on it.

God of Snoy threads always max out in replies. Because its fan are just that insecure.

You seem like insecure though soi.

Nobody's ever shit on GoW though. People have said "it's a movie" and "it's against masculinity", but those are literally lies

>snoybois
Nincel spotted.

Remember when these guys said they think it'll suck, but it turned out to be an "actual gameplay game"

'give me gow" difficulty really dose shit on japanese games*
youtube.com/watch?v=Mtr9_BD7UZo

Attached: ricko.jpg (421x283, 32K)

>Forgetting about the best western game of the decade

Attached: f8ca80096ef88d2f3e659f0f8a90bffa.png (600x764, 162K)

Even Nincels know that game is great. Otherwise, they wouldn't get so mad when you praise it. If they were so confident in how bad their nemesis is, then their fortitude wouldn't be shaken every time somebody praise it.

God of War threads always max out in replies. Because its haters are just that insecure.