Fire Emblem Three Houses is going to be huge

Fire Emblem Three Houses is going to be huge

Attached: AF12554E-0096-4861-9CD5-102BE6F07A2A.png (750x1334, 749K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/videogames/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What other game is coming out soon?

I've been seeing some good things here but I gave up hope after seeing the school setting.
should I look back into this? my favorite fire emblem is awakening for reference

FE is irrelevant because it's not a tactics game anymore, it's a grand dating sim.

>a couple of weeks from launch with ZERO competition

Wow incredible.

Zelda remake

mario maker is still fresh, DQB2 also just came out

I literally just bought God Eater 3 and DQ Builders 2 for Switch. The Messenger got its free DLC update, Astral Chain is coming in August, I'm picking up the Secret of Mana collection when it releases physically, and I'm really looking forward to DQ11, LInk's Awakening, and Daemon X Machina in September.

Dating is irrelevant in this game.

AND they're giving out gacha shit

The school is half of the game. I don't know if that's more or less than you were expecting

Why is it always Nintendo fans that point to Amazon's top sellers list?
Of course a game that's coming out soon is going to be on there.

Genuinely shocked it doesn't come in 3 versions with real ending DLC like the previous game

if your favorite was awakening, which "true fans" call "The downfall of the series", then what's wrong with this?

has a game that has done well on amazon ever flopped everywhere else?

how so?
so what we leave that setting and then never come back to it? if so that sounds pretty good

The only good fire emblem game is the one called "fire emblem" for the GBA.

Incel virgin exposes himself.

since I'm not too familiar with the series I wasn't aware awakening was perceived that way. most any gamer I talk to has it at the top of their list besides the one with Ike in it.
it revitalized the series and it was a pretty long game, even used copies go for $60 last time i checked

>so what we leave that setting and then never come back to it?
there's a 5 year time skip after the school portion of the game

not a time skip fan.
sounds pretty lame I guess I'll just wait for release to see if ill be into it

>how so?
Not only was FE not a dating sim in previous games, this game strongly dials down the "dating" elements by giving them no bigger purpose like babymaking.

this is interesting!
never had a problem with the kids but they did essentially break the game if you knew what you were doing

meanwhile in japan is going to flop

Seething doomposter

I doubt it's going to flop there but it's not going to break any records
amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/videogames/

Attached: 1562818948175.jpg (1080x1337, 546K)

>The Fujo market doesn't exist in the wes-

even at number 8 it's still the most anticipated game coming out anytime soon. It definitely won't flop.

Is anyone really surprised?
Any in-house AAA Nintendo game for the Switch at this point is gonna sell the fuck out. Same with BOTW, Odyssey, fucking Mario Maker 2, and Ultimate. The percentage of Switch owners who have all those titles is astoundingly high.
Seems like the drip-feed strategy is working. I know I'm buying it

shut the fuck up phoneteen

>he doesn't know

>Amazon
Doesn't matter.

you mean the yuri market

This doesn't mean shit. Labo was ahead of Monster Hunter World and look at how those two games turned out as far as sales numbers

Attached: amazon videogames best sellers.png (757x676, 223K)

It really doesn't deserve it, desu-mo

do you have the game?