312, what's your favorite video game?

Attached: FirstGhost.jpg (180x199, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kUy1MDWP0Gg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Ultimate Doom.

BLACK MAN

SUCK MY DICK

is fucking your mom considered a video game?

FUCK YOU TEXAS

BEATIN MY GRANNY (ghost howling and screaming ontop of whipping noises)

BOSS NIGGER

ice made you

Only retards give this man money.

Agreed. I miss the old days...

Has it been confirmed that he's always been faking the anger for views and money?

Pookie, here comes the collection plate, grab that $20...

Based Jackler

he does it for MONEY
SUCCESS
FAME
BRONIES

BAD DOG TEMPLETON
*SMACK*

TELL ME LIES TELL ME SWEET LITTLE LIES

FUCK YOU TEXAS

He said at the end of the 2011-12 run that he faked some off the rage for things he wanted to be memes, but all the political anger was real. Stuff like melting pot of friendship, everything to do with the engineer, and maybe even hambone would have been fake, but likely not the rest.
A little while after he came back everything seemed fake. The rage about autographs, or having tub guy on every show would only fool an idiot.

Plenty of times. It's a good reason why the YouTube show is awful. That and all the shekel-begging.

Of course it's all fake. At the very least he uses the show to give some basic political opinions he has, but all the characters, anger, racism that he claims is not racism is all fake. The dude is obviously some kind of accomplished voice actor with all the voices he makes and obviously he must keep his identity secret because it would damage his career.

>"Oh no. Please stop buying the Engineers autograph. I'm the real talent! Please stop buying the merch!"

Truely, he was. a True Captalist Radio.

uh, Mug Rannies a tranny....OH
YOU SUNNUVABITCH!!!!

I am advocating the racial superiority of One race, over ALL races!

Shantay, Shantay, Shantay Shantay Shantay! Your rosebuded pooper's are puckering right now aren't they, you little fruitbowls!

AND FUCK YOUR LONE STAR BEER

My favorite game?
youtube.com/watch?v=kUy1MDWP0Gg

>the Ghetto Capitalist compilation isn't on youtube anymore
i'm still mad

lot of the videos aren't on youtube anymore, lost a lot of gold splices and clips. Maybe Ghost finally did good on his promise to take down the slander against him

>that caller who told ghost his ebt had ghost's avatar on it