What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 1563051413603.jpg (300x168, 14K)

Released a game in a saturated genre without adding anything worthwhile.

it was made in 8 months and was an inferior reskin of Big Red One on PS2/Xbox/GC, with added shitty QTE gimmicks
the only thing impressive about it that it exists, on 5 skus no less
unironically shittiest mainline COD, atleast the other notorious ones use IW's engine and gameplay template and not Treyarch podunk PS2 shit
also clearly cut the only other no tank Polish mission where you were supposed to take the Mace

wasnt on pc

the vehicles were fun

he couldn't quickscope

Great games, ungrateful fanbase.

multiplayer was fun at least.
reminded me of United Offensive's multiplayer, which is one of the best online experiences ive had

console only after the first one was PC only where it's fanbase grew

what were they thinking?

Retard is still shooting the wrong way.

god this piece of shit came out after CoD2
I'mma pretend 1, UO and 2 were the trilogy before MW

Attached: carladoodty.jpg (355x960, 105K)

I love this game desu. I liked the on disc veteran interviews and music.

not so much the gameplay or anything that's a video game though

>implying they didn't just get flanked from behind

ackshually, the console cod trilogy, that being Finest Hour, 2:Big Red One, and 3 had the covers with a guy facing towards you shooting a gun

while the PC trilogy, 1, United Offensive, 2 had guys ordering you to move towards an objective in the distance

tl;dr the console games are shit and want to kill you

Finest Hour was the only good console exclusive CoD

>Spark Unlimited's Finest Hour
>shit game not even better than Big Red One
I'd rather play World At War Final Fronts than FH, those later missions are just aids

Have you seen the retarded scripted melee sequences?

Loved making the qte last forever by succeding the first half and failing the second so it knocks back to the first half. I rifle butted the nazi 48 times and he still not dead.

>tfw I'll never go back to my childhood of playing Call of Duty on the family computer
What's the best way of playing the original? It's been too long.

same it's always been, PC, think it's on Steam with the expansion
COD1 also got ported to 360/PS3 I think

steam version is fine, might have to mess with some inis/compatibility to get it working on modern computers

This is my first and only console fps i have ever completed(i also played black but never finished it). It was a shitty experience.
Recommend me some good console fps or i will go back to half life and other pc fps.