Damn she cute

Damn she cute

Attached: (m=eidYGCjadqg)(mh=4M2Hg1htPtOJqQYu)200x200.jpg (1200x800, 133K)

You're a..man?

OUTTA THE WAY BARN, I GOTTA YABBA DABBA DILATE

What the fuck does dilate even mean
I get what cope means. It’s literal. So is seethe. But I genuinely don’t know what it means when someone tells another person to dilate.

>she

You're better off not knowing, trust me.

BENIS IN PELVIS AND ROD IN BENIS :DDD

Attached: 1557281686979.jpg (150x148, 28K)

>she

i envy your innocence

Attached: ohno.jpg (1010x810, 150K)

What is a man?

Don't ruin your innocence, friend.

Get out before the pics arrive.

Post op trannies' "vagina" is essentially just a big hole cut where their dick used to be. As you know, cuts heal over time. It's why you have to keep your piercings in. The holes will heal and close up otherwise.

Anyway, post-op trannies have to regularly dilate the hole that is their "vagina" to keep it from healing and closing up, and they do so with a rod called a dilator.

I’ll be taking my leave. Thanks anons?

>they not only have to mentally deny their masculinity, but physically deny it regularly

Trannies gotta regularly shove a rod in their axewound vag to keep it from healing shut

Christ, why would anyone subject themselves to this?

Attached: 1542616445039.jpg (786x527, 62K)

Attached: 1561536422749.png (340x338, 175K)

based transwoman dabbing on/ pol/

FUCK OFF, DRACULA

Actual mental illness.

Have a (You).

mental sickness, friend

Mental illness further exacerbated by the hormones and drugs that they take.

EVERYBODY EVACUATE TO THE DILATION STATION

Attached: 1515404934789.png (1026x575, 87K)

Because of (((them)))

When a tranny gets its genitals mutiliated into the shape of a 'vagina', think of it as a ear piercing.
They gotta keep something in it so that it doesn't begin to heal and close up. Dilating in this context simply means using a type of dildo designed to keep the hole open.
They must do this for the rest of their lives, through the pus, infections, hair and ungodly stench. Day in day out, I believe it would be at least twice a day.

Why would a guy who cut his dick off go to Bangkok, that's where you go to find ladies WITH dicks

Attached: 1562624180911.png (128x128, 28K)

Because they are self loathing faggots. They know there worth is at zero so they are attempting to "reset".

Why is it always white guys?

Soification is mostly a western thing. And most males in the developed western countries are white.

It's not.

Attached: AndreaJenkins-1600.jpg (1600x900, 89K)

Back to the dilation station you go

Too much faggy anime consumption
Niggas watch manly anime like DBZ

because whites are targeted by jews

bath water when?!

I doubt it since it's almost exclusively Americans. Must be the water supply, or aliens, or Russians.

Attached: it's always the couch.jpg (772x662, 77K)

>most males in the developed western countries are white

Attached: 1562882660478.png (526x652, 579K)

>through the pus, infections, hair and ungodly stench
Don't forget the teeth

why is Yea Forums so obsessed with people being themselves and happier than they will ever be?

Attached: 2irctlma6il21.jpg (2896x2896, 718K)

because this is more to do with environment creating mental illnesses, rather than an actual prenatal abnormality that affects any race.

pls tell me this is a fairy tail

Attached: 1562982684961.jpg (2048x1220, 423K)

not for the whole life, just for some months.

only about 60% of them are happy

>happier
40% of them off themselves

because the majority of them are mentally ill that push their shit into every single public entity available to them

Probably because the fucking goblins you see posted 90% of the time are just doing it for attention and aren't actually putting in any effort.

Attached: 1515737266013.jpg (1600x575, 255K)

Whole life unless you're having sex

>he doesnt know

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Attached: 1560292050018.png (698x613, 578K)

you should read some stories about this, one made me gag.

40% find true happiness

Attached: 1557662387069.png (625x573, 381K)

Attached: happylongbeard.jpg (928x732, 46K)

The Japs are still butthurt about Hiroshima and Nagasaki so they created anime as a ploy to sissify all the white men in America before they launch their counterattack and it's unfortunately working.

>people being themselves
If only that were true.

>happier
Explain the high suicide rate of transgenders.

jesus christ

But transsexualism is a rejection of yourself.

40%

It's not like people like you are bullying them constantly and pushing them to suicide. Nah it must be their own doing!

Attached: average tran3.jpg (1177x892, 305K)

Your prerogative, my dude.

Isn't it about time that you go dilate again?

this thread is sponsored by ACME

Looking in the mirror every day and seeing looking back at you is the bigger reason for suicide

WHY MY BOY MILES WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

dilate

there's also about removing a clump of hair from you boipucci every now and then because you rip the hair while dilating and pushing it in.

Oh I'm absolutely fine with people being who they want to be on the inside, but I draw the line when they shove it into everything that they touch or every circle they exist in.

It's like vegans going around telling everyone they're vegan, or furries going around being obnoxious furries.

you forgot this, user

Attached: 1558303193759.png (604x630, 334K)

Black people endured and are enduring far greater hardships than the trans community, yet their suicide rates is magnitudes lower.

i guarantee you no one on this board is going out of their way to bully any tranny posted here. they simply piss their pants when that tranny gets their way every time and we have to suffer because of it.