I just sold all my cards on steam, ask me anything

I just sold all my cards on steam, ask me anything.

Attached: lodsofemone.png (329x166, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/market/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People actually buy that crap? Why?

I honestly think it has to be bots, but I have no idea.

Did you use the idle program?

badges for steam levels. Don't ask further I don't know either.

d-do you have some cards left

Congratulations you are now an official mcdonalds part timer.

I used to idle on tf2, but this was all just cards from playing games and those booster packs or whatever.

To gain steam levels
What steam levels do you ask
Give you a large e-penis
And very few options to pimp up your profile page with cancer

Seeing as it took me probably over an hour to list everything, I'm probably not even at mcdonald's level yet.

Retards. If you want to level your profile you just buy csgo keys and trade them to a level up bot.

Im glad retards exists tho, I sell my cards and csgo crates, then buy keys and trade them to level up bots

steam bean baby WOOOOO just like kramer from senfield we out here boolin fellas that's just how it b in the every day life mayne that just a little taste of the STEAM BEAN ™

Go to your badges, then click to view cards or whatever its called, then click sell all. This way you list all your cards for each game at once

reminder that you have to give steam your fucking Phonenumber to sell your cards

Reminder they know everything about your computer, location, internet speed, full name, address, interest in video games, what you talk about, how you act online, what time you go to work and what time you get home.
the phone number is the least of your problems.

How do you feel now that you're the world's richest man?

I myself need not worry about that, For the feds know they are the evil ones. I can die with some sort of dignity

Attached: 1545292473091.jpg (453x604, 28K)

protip, steam inventory helper is a godsend for selling and managing bunches of cards

>using chrome

Attached: 1539563753461.jpg (400x400, 23K)

use ungoogled chromium

wow its the same thing with a different logo

Steam levels, but the the steam sale achievements were quicker for that. Starbound put me up to level 70-something alone

isn't that a normal thing though
i mean i turned all of mine into gems and sold them during the bloat when they were like $1 a gem sack
especially after this shitty summer event pretty much let you turn how much you'd spent on video games on your steam account into XP at a factor of 10 anyway lol
seething tryhards with level 100+ from buying cards like fags when valve gave everyone up to 30,000 XP for "free"

>Steam levels, but the the steam sale achievements were quicker for that.
literally only the last event could give you that much "free" xp

starbound didn't do shit, the grand prix sale and your achievements did
reddit tier faggotry telling everyone the lemonade trick was golden
you could farm 50,000 worth of points on stardew valley in about an hour if you had a farm set up already, otherwise the cheat mod worked just fine
not to mention any games you had a lot of achievements in could be sucked dry for points anyway
was literally impossible not to hit the cap valve imposed on you with or without faggot reddit tier "tips and tricks"

>seething tryhards with level 100+ from buying cards like fags when valve gave everyone up to 30,000 XP for "free"
Except their not seething, they got their free levels too?

Well, steamcommunity.com/market/ exists, so...

All that for a single, shitty, barely hentai game?

Attached: all_that.jpg (615x321, 14K)

stupid sataniaposter

Because sometimes, through card drops and booster packs, a person gets all but one or two cards of a set, notices that the set can be completed by spending $0.05, and spends that $0.05 to get the silly Steam badge, because — who cares? — it's only $0.05 of funny money.

And by funny money, I mean nobody breaks out the credit card for a $0.05 purchase. I think almost everyone who buys cards is using store credit which came from selling cards in the first place. Others are probably using a few extra cents left over from Steam gift cards, because game prices rarely come to an even $20.00 or $50.00.

Of course, there are also whales who go out of their way to level up and thus spend lots of real money on the market, but most people aren't them.

steam levels get you higher in a friend list

some people even buy faze stickers

Attached: best deal in the history of deals.png (752x548, 70K)

I don't care why people buy them. All I know is people do, and I can make money from purchased games.

>playing games gets cards
>can sell cards
>adds up over time
>sometimes games worth less than $1 drop cards
>sometimes games drop foil cards which are worth more money
>anime games drop the most valuable cards
>if high enough steam level, every once in awhile, you will get a booster pack of cards from games you own which you can sell

Reee all you want about the whales and autists, but god bless this system.

Attached: 1463344762298.jpg (466x508, 75K)

Bots/actual people who buy cards whenever they're even 1 cent below market price so they can resell it and make a few cents profit

People who wanna craft badges from a full set of cards either for the wallpaper, emote or profile level.

>anime games drop the most valuable cards

This, I bought a anime styled game for like 50 cents but sold all the cards for like a dollar, lmao.

I wish I didn't have to redownload games to idle in and get 3 cards that sell for 0.05. But otherwise, a yearly cleansing is probably a good idea to get 5 bucks or so.

use archi's steam card farm instead

You you still need to provide your tax information? Cause I used to sell stuff on the marketplace until valve started asking for that shit.

only if you exceed smthing like 200 sales

how long did it take to list everything?