This dude is the one who found the Fusee-Gelee Tegra exploit that allowed the Nintendo Switch (among other devices) to...

This dude is the one who found the Fusee-Gelee Tegra exploit that allowed the Nintendo Switch (among other devices) to be cracked and opened the floodgates to piracy and homebrew.

Say something nice about him.

Attached: eQCxCgkH_400x400[1].jpg (400x400, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Qyriad/fusee-launcher/blob/master/fusee-launcher.py
vocaroo.com/i/s00ZjHzRPJ2K
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dilate?

Not the worst I've seen

I'd tell him he will never be a real woman

dilate and then hack the switch lite asap

Could be worse.
Still can't compete with Thai ladyboys.

>pirate games
>pirate a gender
checks out.

>him

not great not terrible

Thank you based tranny for all the piracy I enjoyed on my switch. May your next hacking projects be successful and your dilations painless.

I'd fuck her

Thank you based tranny for earning tech related achievements for women. We all know they can't do it on their own.

he looks like a fag

I, too, watched the e-celeb video, you knuckledragging shiteater. Conceive, tranny.

Not bad. Probably less convincing in person, but still.
Also I don't own a Switch yet but I appreciate his work nonetheless. Looking forward to the end of its lifecycle when it's cracked wide open (possibly thanks in part to that).

>github.com/Qyriad/fusee-launcher/blob/master/fusee-launcher.py

>this code is political -- it stands with those who fight for LGBT rights
>don't like it? suck it up, or find your own damned exploit ^-^

Top fucking kek.

>fork code
>add //fuck trannies, kikes and niggers at the top

Kekked and cringed at the same time.

based

S/He passes

Based but also cringe at the same time

He probably doesn't pass in person when he isn't smiling.

xir is looking cute in that pic!

Attached: seri.jpg (350x490, 45K)

based, but bluepilled.

i'd tell him i'm sorry for him that society pushed him into doing this to himself and that i wish he would've gotten the help he needed sooner

This is why I pay for SXOS

Attached: nintendo btfo.jpg (504x378, 68K)

>be tranny
>screech about pronouns your entire life
>die
>nobody wants to waste money and pollute the atmosphere by cremating you
>your corpse lays there for hundreds of years
>advanced humans or aliens excavate your skelleton in the far future
>"analysis shows it's a male"

Attached: 1563027169871.jpg (422x370, 19K)

This is the dude who invented satellite radio, is the CEO of sirius, and is now working on making literal, actual humanoid androids with their own intelligence, a la Mr. Data from star trek. Say something nice about him.

Attached: Martine Rothblatt.png (590x443, 336K)

thanks for the free games tranny

Now post a political code about Trump, and enjoy getting banned from github

>blonde hair + brown eyes

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 85K)

I had some classes in uni with this dude. He wore a seethough shirt where you could see his nipples like a degenerate faggot and read the warhammer wiki on his laptop every class

Isn't this the person who got dropped from the one Switch homebrew because he was informing Google about exploits (that someone else found) regarding something so he could swipe up 10,000 dollars?

>The exploit, as outlined, makes use of a vulnerability inherent in the Tegra X1's USB recovery mode, circumventing the lock-out operations that would usually protect the chip's crucial bootROM. By sending a bad "length" argument to an improperly coded USB control procedure at the right point, the user can force the system to "request up to 65,535 bytes per control request." That data easily overflows a crucial direct memory access (DMA) buffer in the bootROM, in turn allowing data to be copied into the protected application stack and giving the attacker the ability to run arbitrary code.

This. I won't even hug one of my little cousins because she has this combo. She has to watch her superior blue eyed blonde haired cousins get cuddles while she gets ignored.

sounds kinda based actually.

>do good thing for mankind as a male
>crickets
>get a few hotpockets worth of donations on the side
>look at woman selling dead skin water for $30 a pop
>get idea
>crossdress
>OH MY GOD YAASSSSSSSSSSSS
You will never convince me this is not what happens.

I love how brainwashed nintenbabies are "I won't hack my switch I need to pay to play online!" first, switch has fuck all to play online, second it's literally cheaper to buy a second switch and pirate all the single player ones. For some reason they are just terrified of using their device in a way a corporation doesn't want them too.

>t. seething hikki who wouldn't even get as far as step 1 in that plan

nintendo good
other company bad

Who knew that intelligence and mental illness went hand in hand.

Do you know that religion is something men have created out of thin air in order to self-impose discipline and have a crutch in times of utter despair? I'm not atheist, I'm just saying that's how it works.
Now that religion is in decline, buyfaggotry has replaced it. People cling to products like it's their religion, see the star wars crying numaleĀ®

Sounds like she's not missing out.

why are trannies so fucking intelligent?

i swear half of them are programmers

It's the autism.

white "men"

It's because very intelligent men who spend all day sitting on their asses doing non-physical work don't get any attention. But once they put on a dress and make-up and they can get all the attention they crave.

Are more fuckable than negro women, yes

False

Attached: sheva.jpg (720x1580, 203K)

She's not black

Kek

vocaroo.com/i/s00ZjHzRPJ2K

>Created out of thin air
>despite every trace of organic human culture having a sort of creation myth
>while secular government killed 100 million in one century alone and started 93% of all wars

Attached: eC_I3ExA.jpg (259x194, 10K)

I'd love to lock 'em in chastity, bully, tease and Smash Bros.

How quickly after you watched the Did You Know Gaming vid on Switch hacking did you realise you could shitpost this on Yea Forums for Yous?

Blacker than you, Muhammad.