What's the most autistic thing you've ever done in a game?

what's the most autistic thing you've ever done in a game?

Attached: minecraft-enterprise-cap.jpg (640x360, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/qVAJZn0blenn_MeditationforFidgetySkepticsbyDanHarris.epub
youtu.be/NTSSiQd0ynE
docs.google.com/document/d/1HPD3CSQ_fCC0Atw6k5Gkaj7u541oDFrttkhjb86QVaE/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1syVzNITq6_ddv7zHvjuesHv4jxXepzk3AiUMTBXkp-Y/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/19llc_KSCKCLisTpNMp9td_4lFG1FSyhHDhXtvpIQElk/edit
youtube.com/watch?v=uyhd192nzSs
youtu.be/4pbAI40dK0A?t=54
youtube.com/watch?v=QAeeYohFL1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ym5DxvnPV4w
imgur.com/gallery/Edo83
youtube.com/watch?v=lA85EAyvP8Y&list=PL6pPAaw-_yi1KwatLZgASWSfHWBFddXT5&index=18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I play them.

I played for several platinum trophies.

a low level challenge run

Halo 2 and 3 collecting everything.

I would walk when I played the Harvest Moon games in order to immerse myself more.

Excalibur 2 run on FF9, didn’t do any FMV skips and was running on PAL.

Was suffering from depression at the time quite badly so was able to just happily replay the same 5 minute long sections 50 times over to try and get it perfect.

Any other sane human being wouldn’t have done it. I wouldn’t even consider it now.

I played persona 3 portable as femc, and every time i made her eat at a restaurant to raise social stats, i'd spam the bathroom option at the dorm so i could imagine that she was taking a huge shit because of what she just ate. i also liked to imagine that the ramen she could eat made her shit smell really bad and the other girls would gag from the stench when they went to use the bathroom. aigis liked the smell though

Attached: femc.jpg (225x350, 40K)

I shiny hunt my team every time I playthrough a pokemon game. coming home from a 20 hour road I shiny hunted for scyther in platinum walking back in forth in grass for the entire way home.

I played the first 3-4 hours of Hollow Knight.

Played Eve in wormholes.

Seems more like monkey see monkey do to me

speedrunning single player games

>what's the most autistic thing you've ever done in a game?
Starting it up

jesus user

Cleaned up every area of enemies in Dark Souls 2 (thanks to limited enemy respawns) including the DLC areas

BUILDING BRICKS IN MINECRAP

Attached: 0F9BFE7A-8D7A-449C-84FE-D7FCAC9DFF50.jpg (1200x800, 144K)

Whoever made that is a nerd and I hate nerds

My investigative skills as a detective tell me he has quite possibly never had sex.

I played that one online game where you play as a deer

I still have to cringe if I remember it

Attached: nani the fuck.jpg (417x600, 80K)

I bought skyrim for vr just to touch the hot characters' boobs
Serana especially

Attached: 1544587925057.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

come on user, it's about expressing your creativity.

At least it wasn't Wolf Quest

Attached: Capture.png (736x380, 550K)

Getting the platinum trophies for some playstation games.

In Morrowind, I used to get to know the resident before shanking everyone in the house, strip them naked, put them in a pile, and then ransack the house. I did it for every town. Felt good knowing that almost everyone did the same thing at school.

does hand placing items in fallout/tes games to decorate my house count? Cause I do that in every game. I even download mods to allow me to lock items into place.

Attached: 1444439146244.png (390x304, 299K)

This is what I clicked on this thread for.

All those years asking why the fuck atlus would add an irrelevant femc out of nowhere, I think I understand now.

Attached: 1562786099485.png (441x372, 158K)

>mfw i imagine being user

Attached: 1558660398722.jpg (125x125, 2K)

I played the Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone game on the Gameboy Color over and over until I could play it with TAS-level proficiency. I'm not sure how many times I ended up playing the game, but I know I went through it at least a hundred times, as I had a max stack of the Harry Potter trading card that you can only get once per game.

you earned this (you)

Based 10days poster

Attached: erika_goes_to_youtube.jpg (731x1130, 609K)

>aigis liked the smell though
Nice.

A run of Uplink. I got er, I got a bit into it.
Long story short, and its a long story: I basically pretended to be a government agent infiltrating Uplink who got caught up in the plot of the game, only to use it to Order 66 every single employee, agent before removing any trace of my existence, sending the money of every "arrested" agent to a government accoun t (minor fee skimmed off the top) and destroyed my own terminal after blowing up Uplink's own servers.
Had to sit down and worry about myself a bit after that.

Attached: download (8).jpg (267x188, 6K)

doing live drawings of characters in Dark Souls
I'm doing it right now, one of my hobbies is drawing anyway and I always get mad at myself for not doing it enough, so it's 2 birds 1 stone

Attached: 1.jpg (2390x1520, 2.3M)

Finishing Crisis in the Kremlin at hard difficulty.

Attached: achievements.png (438x456, 76K)

wow... i don't know if I'm impressed or just in awe

Attached: 1507755303334.gif (300x176, 1.98M)

that guy on the right took way too long because of all the black, I probably should've tried a different method, or pencil would've been better

Attached: 2.jpg (2390x1519, 2.3M)

This man has quite pawsibly never had sex.

this is pretty neat

This isn't autistic user. I will be kind and just say this is you doing your hobby. I will not be mean and avoid pointing out I think you just wanted to say "I draw" for attention, which is a bit autistic.

Nice drawing, don't feel bad about it. You have so much ELSE to feel bad for!

Attached: 3.jpg (1226x1785, 1.24M)

peed myself multiple times in a diap

it's kind of embarrassing but in a good way

Attached: 1459648189239.png (348x301, 75K)

Did this get finished? I remember seeing it years ago.

I walked most of the game in Deltarune for the comfy factor
>tfw the game notices I've been walking and questions me on it

Please tell me this was done in survival mode all legit.

when i was a kid, i played san andreas and followed the traffic rules when i drove a car

Attached: images.jpg (220x176, 9K)

Shit I've done that in loads of things. Morrowind sticks out as one. Walking around the towns in particular.

Wait, I guess this is my ""autism"": I get somewhat annoyed by the idea that people run everywhere, when in reality we really really fucking don't. I can mentally handwave it a bit for fit athletic characters travelling BETWEEN locations doing a bit of cross country. It is nothing but absolute bullshit to be a bunnyhopping sprinting asshole in the middle of goddamn town. Drives me nuts.

the shading on Oswald genuinely looks great

I tend to get quite autistic when it comes to roleplay. Especially if it's not an RPG

just don't draw them with big bellies or stomping on people as gigants and you will be cool

good taste in games user, uplink is pretty underrated

Leveled multiple Pokémon to level 100 in Pokemon Ruby after beating the game

that's funny, i don't think i knew a single person when i was in school that didn't do the same thing at least once. I still remember them saying that the NPCs drove too slow.

fuck off thats normie shit. we all did that when we got bored of killing and exploding people

Grinding Tactics Ogre Knight of Lodis. And not just regular to lv50 grinding. 100% optimized leveling stats, all items collected. And then you try to get the characters even bigger. Which involves playing the random encounters for about 3-5 stats worth of stat up items each time. Again and again because one day I'll get a perfect Snapdragon weapon which I never ended up getting to anyway.
For what? Nothing really. You can beat any content in the game just by getting to Lv35.
Still got that goddamn save file on my cart though. If multiplayer ever went down, I'd be ready. It didn't, of course.

Me too. Great for quests when the person you gotta follow is gonna be slow anyway.
Sometimes I'll also just talk to people on the side even if I've already heard everything they have to say.

I do this too. Like the whole game, except for the obvious intense shit gets real moments, which makes said moments cooler when they do happen.

Attached: n6ktk8pmlfoodotzu62q.png (800x453, 606K)

Did this in Vice City Stories a lot, because the main protag was written as a mostly nice guy that got into some bullshit he didn't ask for because of other assholes.
So he tries to walk the line, when he can.

It knows exactly what it is, what it wasn't and embraced the "I'm a hollywood hacker" concept while still being a game made in someone's fucking bedroom before anyone worked out you can be paid a fortune before you even make the game. It will always hold a special place in my heart and I will always return to it.

The uh, the standalone mod version is too much for me though, OSP? I forget what it's called, it's a crazy piece of work but I can't handle it.

It is literally IMPOSSIBLE to save more than one pup from drowning

>implying if running/jumping didn't have any physical effects you wouldn't be doing it 24/7
shut up nerd

One time me and my buddies hopped on CastleMiner (Xbox 360 Minecraft ripoff) and decided to make a castle. Even though nobody had experience building architecture in the game, we simply picked a random set of dimensions (believe it was 180 x 216) and began to build....and build...and build...
While it was ultimately a fruitless endeavor, I think it drove some of the members of that ~8 person group partially insane. We used one block for every part of the castle, and by the time we finished the outside perimeter and realized we needed to clear all the grass blocks, it dwindled down to just three of us.
Eventually, though, it was no longer about building a castle. It was an endurance test to see if we could conceivably stand to clear out the grass in the floor, fill it, and build at least one structure in the castle. We never got further than a chapel I believe, but that was still the greatest example of conjugal autism I'd ever taken part in during a video game.

That, or the laughing fits I get into during CS:GO with other people. Whenever I die, I turn on my mic and cackle into my laptop microphone, prompting everyone else in the lobby to make fun of my laugh, which in turn makes me laugh harder, then causing the whole lobby to erupt in semi-ironic laughter, yelling, and other dumb noises to cause a ruckus. This has happened more times than even I'd like to admit.

Also, if I get on the mic and a girl is in the lobby, and she speaks to me, I only respond in dolphin noises. I like women but GTFO my vidya.

all 99's on runescape, if you count that as a video game
otherwise i guess making every single weapon to the end of its tree in monster hunter world probably counts

I play Skyrim solely for the roleplay potential. Right now, I'm playing an Argonian with no head protection because all helmets obstruct his horns.

>hobbies
>drawing
user you're just copying someone elses work. you don't have a lick of creativity of your own and you're trying way too hard to make something of yourself
at least copy something niche and interesting and not vapid normie shit, for fuck sake
wow

>Can't wear a helmet because it'll hurt the Argonian's horns
Based and cutepilled

I explored every square inch of the overworld map using Hero's Path.

Attached: 1466024678496.jpg (2500x1406, 207K)

>VR
>Touching things in that world
It takes a special imagination to actually think you are touching virtual tits, you sad user.

I make romhacks of the games I've most autistically replayed so that there's something new to enjoy.

Tried getting through the Battlefront II (2005) campain without dying even once, and imagining myself as the same soldier that just survived throughout.
Took me plenty of tries and some frustration but I eventually pulled it off.

based retard crab, do you think live drawing sessions and still lifes are copying too?
I want to get better at drawing what's in front of me, and this is a fun way to do so

Of my ~1300 hours in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, about ~1100 are in Training, building teams and practicing combos and setups.

Played FF7 back in the day like 13 times to full completion and re-did many segments to disprove all of the crazy internet theories about resurrecting Aeris.

>Go to Wutai as soon as you can and after having visited allt he turtles make sure the numer of combats is prime and you have the mitrlilo in your inventory

Attached: ffxiv_05042019_003058_086.jpg (1920x1080, 390K)

...And you're not gonna post 'em?

I 100% everything in GTA Vice city back when it came out even the ambulance missions. By the end of it i had "i ran" by flock of seagulls stuck in my head for so long i was considering getting it out with a gun.

I did the stuff in Dead Rising where you kill every citizen in the town, something like 53,000. Also whatever that cheat was where you kill a ridiculous number in the very beginning area before you go up the stairs to unlock the megaman blaster.

I played WoW off and on and did a few of the dumb grinds, like the fishing stuff and the Netherwing rep. I never did any hardcore raiding bullshit though because I can't be assed to play for 5 hours when I don't feel like playing. I had fun, but now that I'm sober I don't do any of this dumb shit any more because it's a waste of time.

Attached: 1334774926132.gif (258x200, 1.99M)

kiss feena sometimes when she was on screen

The Endless forest?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1264x649, 330K)

I used to run a gaming clan with a website and forums.

Attached: 1441655541160.jpg (460x613, 36K)

based

worked on a reverse engineering library which will form the core of a fork of the script extender based on C++17/C++2a in order to make skyrim modding actually powerful in order to show up that asshat fore and originally because tiddies

i despise bethesda games now and am only working on it out of spite and a desire to be right

Neat user. You're talented.

What does this mean in layman's terms?

messing around with skyrim titties

Spent days doing the 100-question quiz in Megaman Legends 2. You had to get them all correct in a row.

:^)

I could see more people doing this if the driving mechanics weren't absolute dogshit in every single game.

Did every side-op in MGSV. Did most of the optional objectives too, there's a ton of optional content hidden there, casuls don't even know

Isn’t this how pretty much everyone plays these games though?

Basically but also using the physics, animation, and AI engine's extensive reflection system to make it possible for modders to actually utilize it.
Right now they're forced to go through fore who put drm on a GUI for a tool someone else made (which can no ronger be compiled and worked on for reasons) and locked off most (90%) of what you can do.
That's the core reason why the gameplay has never been fixed and why so many mods are jank.
the special edition and fallout4 are even worse off because the havok version changed

I did this twice. PS4 and PC

it takes a certain type of autism to truly enjoy MGSV

Attached: 1546874746187.jpg (320x360, 19K)

>5 or 6 years old
>Mario Kart just came out on SNES
>Somehow got turned around
>Lakitu flies down and starts waving a flag with a big X on it to tell me I'm going the wrong way
>5-6 year old brain comes to a single conclusion seeing the big X
> BURIED TREASURE
> Continued to drive multiple laps in the wrong direction waiting for some sign that I was getting closer to those sweet coins.

oh, also, unfucking the script extender in general
it's really poorly documented and the API seems like it was designed by someone who didn't know how to design APIs

100% Shadow the hedgehog

Attached: DZeU12XW4AAFgub.jpg_large.jpg (809x743, 41K)

I loved how much story content is hidden in random soldiers talking to each other. If you don't do optional objectives you won't even understand the story in half of the missions. Which is where all the "MGSV missions are copypasted" brainlets come from.

replaying the same levels in jack and daxter by using up new saves so I had all four saves at 84% but never beat it

This. It's fucking embarrassing.

Attached: agilcape.png (181x305, 47K)

Does waifuing your pawn in DD count

Spam downloaded minecraft sexmods and sexy minecraft texturte packs.

I did that to, it was comfy. I kind of wish there was a game that had the same feeling but was funner.
Only 2 had it if you killed the same enemy 7 times they'd never respawn that playthrough

you can skill now though

I beat the final boss in FFXV Comrades. That doesn't sound impressive but trust me that's a very autistic thing to do.

>if you killed the same enemy 7 times they'd never respawn that playthrough
I feel my autism getting triggered just by acquiring this knowledge.

playing osrs is the biggest time waste you can do. ok, waste your time on a game, I dont care. but osrs is literally just thousands of hours on end and once you get BiS, that's it. the reward of pouring all the time into the game is doing content like 30 seconds faster than budget gear for loot you don't need. literally fucking stupid

ive gone to tekken locals
and gotten out of pools
i dont know why i waste so much of my life on this game

Attached: 1554431946946.webm (768x432, 773K)

i 100% dk64

I've written first person perspective journals yo accompany each of my single player games of Crusader Kings 2, writing a ton of content over the personal events that get glossed over in-game.

Attached: autism.png (308x401, 12K)

Spent like 30 hours farming covenant reward items in Dark Souls 3, offline

Attached: kurisu_eating_spaghetti.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

400 hours of offline PSO on GCN.

I play Smash Melee

Frankly, it's the only way to enjoy Skyrim. My last character was a baker.

It's very pleasing to have a 3D, full sized pair of virtual tits right in front of your face.
You don't know what you're missing out on.

Attached: 1562722636265.jpg (2560x1387, 485K)

When I was like 9, I make my own stories playing melee, for example
>go to training mode
>temple
>be bowser, in this story he is just a regular dragon protecting the ruins
>next character is someone else
>bowser is having a good time until he saw the intruder
>START button / options / cpu / ATTACK
>bowser has to beat this intruder
>kill him
>he is back
>bowser: you sure are persistent
>ended being friends
>quit training
>team battle
>bowser and the cpu have to beat new intruders trying to steal something
>win, but they managed to capture the princess (peach)
>now bowser and cpu ally travels many stages and beat everyone to rescue peach
>hours later, end the story
>bowser now is trying to get stronger
>adventure mode
>the ride never ends

I made so many stories that way, tourneys, sometimes allies died forever, or they turned evil for some reason, made imposible fights, like 3 lvl 9 cpu against me. (when i wanted to win I set them up to lvl 7 or something). Thanks to this way I managed to beat 3 lvl 9 fox in team battle. Is like people say, melee is for AUTISTIC PEOPLE. Good days

Based
Wearing a helmet as an argonian makes little sense

I actually finished Sonic Adventure 2. I was jobless at the time and very bored. I'm not proud of it.

every week i have to be at the top of my clan glory leaderboard in Nioh or i weep. i also weep when i'm at the top by a large margin because i am forced to contend with the fact that i have nothing better to strive for

Once I played disney infinity 3.0 on extreme for speed running.
That's the only thing that I can still remember the full amount of autism.

played fallout 4 and deleted any trash that was in the first area

I worked up a story about what was going on on Adventure Mode too, user. It made sense, but I don't remember it anymore.

Do you even care about video games if the most "autistic" thing you can think of is "I finished a Sonic game"?

Looool

I played FFXI when it first came out in the US.
Back then, playing female characters wasn't near as common as it is now.
On top of that, people had to pay extra for an extra character slot
I was one of the few players who used the slot on a female character, so basically I ended up whoring myself out, letting nerds fap to my character in her underwear for gil.

I have played video games as a way of avoiding having sex

Just so you know, this guy didn't build this by hand. That would've been too autistic for human standards. It was imported layer by layer into the game from Sketchup.

Good shit

This is cute lol

There isn't much that's more autistic than playing a Sonic game. Much less finishing it.

Womens shit doesn't really smell bad. Their pussy stench and used tampons smell much MUCH worse than their shit. I would rather lick the toilet bowl clean than take a quick whiff of the cunny boxes

nice digits but why not just touch boobs IRL???

Attached: toddstare.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

I'm obsessed with being able to play as generic enemy characters in certain games. I blame Final Fantasy Legend II for this since I played it as a kid and it let you use monsters in your party. I love games like final fantasy tactics and disgaea that let you specifically use monster units, but I'll also make attempts to recreate enemy characters if it's a game where you don't really get to play as them.

For example, one of my first attempts was a playthrough of FF7 where Tifa only had ice and confusion spells, because she was supposed to be the Snow woman from the northern mountain, and Cloud was one of the SOLDIER class enemies. In majora's mask I did a playthrough where I attempted to stay in the deku scrub form as much as possible, because technically those were also enemies. In some of the megaman games I've tried to do playthroughs where I use only one specific weapon.

Most of the time whenever I do these types of playthroughs I already know I probably won't get very far by only restricting myself to only moves/equipment based on one specific enemy, so I see them more as survival challenges than actually trying to beat the game. Recently I was thinking about going back to Final Fantasy Legend II and seeing how far I can get with parties of 1st/2nd/3rd world monsters and maybe do a playthrough of FFV that focuses on Blue mages and tamers.

Play Tobal 2. It's a fighting game for the PS1 that has a dungeon crawler mode with 100+ enemies. If you time it right, you can play as every generic enemy in the game with full movesets

How do you roleplay that? You can't even work in a shop can you

>got every collectable in AssCreed 1 when it came out, which in hindsight wasn't that bad
>got every orb in Crackdown
>Got the Seriously achievement in Gears of War (kill 10,000 people in multiplayer)
>everytime I would see my cousin (at least twice a year) we would marathon FFX over 3 or so days. Must have beat that game at least 15 times
>not sure if autistic, but if I put a game down for a couple months I can never pick it back up again and must restart, this includes files that made it 50+ hours like The Witcher 3 and Morrowind
>not sure if autistic, but theres a bunch of games that I replay at least once a year. (Bioshock, Dead Space, System Shock 2, TEW, RE4, ReMake and a few more.) I rarely play new games anymore
>I played League of Legends religiously for 3 years

Every time someone, be on the internet or in real life, shows interest on a game I like or asks if a game I like is worth playing, I do my hardest to convince that person to not play the game. I exaggerate the game's flaws enormously or outright lie about it.

I think it's due to getting supper butthurt every time someone dislikes a game I like and my belief that my videogame tastes are trash (even when I'm pretty comfortable with them and would never, ever change them).

Attached: 1553183691778.png (953x803, 551K)

damn that pardoner dude looks awesome

i also find it somehow interesting to play as generic enemies, especially if the whole point of it is to make you realize how strong your actual character really is. i'm not as autistic about it though

But, he is just copying a fake rocket ship blueprint designed by someone else! Seems more like monkey see, monkey do than using creative energy if you ask me.

win a 90min game of DotA

Ship design in RtW isn't super complex but you can spend hours fine tuning armor, gun placement, and tonnage to min-max your ships.

Attached: tsukuba.jpg (1035x757, 240K)

Just wanted to balance the praise by being honest and saying this is pretty shit. But as long as you have fun. Just be aware that it's shit, sorry

it's called gatekeeping and you do it naturally to weed out the shitters

try losing one

>RtW
What's that

Attached: 21.png (949x348, 227K)

Probably making the black hole at Hyrule in Mellee

I got all achievements in Xbox 360 Ninja Gaiden II

Every time I play a RPG or a game with classes my first character is always a generic, strong based, melee only warrior with big swords.
In games involving shooting, be first person, third person, 2D platformers with shooting, whatever, I only use weapons that kill enemies in few hits, like shotguns or sniper rifles, even if they're slower and have long recharge times. I don't use anything else.
I never play "evil" characters on RPGs because I feel uncomfortable doing "evil" things.

Attached: 1552523560377.gif (540x304, 2.5M)

Actually get over 1,000 jumps in FF9 just to get the PS4 trophy.

Then I learned about remote play and using a script after.

Attached: jump.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

Rule the Waves.

Attached: RWT2_Image01.jpg (999x510, 191K)

Did this dude ever finish it?

made me actually laugh

>I feel uncomfortable doing "evil" things
Uh oh you have the nice guy syndrome. Start killing NPCs now, assert your dominance

This, along with the lightning bolt jumps in 10, are two things I have learned to accept I will never be able to accomplish in life, despite however many efforts I make.

My brain isn’t wired in that way to do these kind of tasks.

I would talk to myself for like an hour from time to time in Oblivion jumping around the imperial city. Mainly around the prison district hopping on the stone walls things.

Attached: swY3iiT.png (400x240, 93K)

Speedrunning FFIX to a final time of 7 hours and 53 minutes

BASED

I'm talking to myself right now

Doesn't the older Gothic series have that?

thanks user, I'll give it a check out. I'm a sucker for anything with a huge cast of playable characters. I never played R-Type before but I played R-type final just because it had 100+ ships even though they all mostly played the same.

Do you love ice cream? I love ice cream!

redstone scientific calculator in minecraft. It has fixed point 16 bit calculations, supports branching logic, and has 7 segment display for output. Complicated operations are realized by 2nd order taylor approximation. Simple base operations(the 4 standard functions) takes 30 seconds to execute and the complex functions takes a few minutes

fucking nerd

Your mom

I keep an entire playlist of SHMUP ost and I've been searching through games made from 95' to 10' so I can mod into my Guild Wars 2 pvp matches.

I specifically look for certain sound fonts such as those midi guitars and high temp style tracks

Attached: shmup ost.png (1015x867, 90K)

I did this while my broken arm healed, goodtimes :'-)

was top 1 pk player on nearly every pserver for a dead mmorpg.

Game was Rappelz still best pet system i have ever seen

I talk to myself all the time too. I talk to my dead dad like he can hear me sometimes even though I'm not religious at all.. I tell him I'm not a bad boy and I'm a good boy its sort of like a tic. I tell myself and him that nobody likes me and how I'm going to kill myself one of these days. It gets real bad if I did something autistic in public or had an awkward interaction at my wageslave. I yell involuntarily what I usually keep inside when I remember these events.

Attached: Luigi_Bros.png (556x396, 89K)

Absolutely based

Sometimes I speak as if I'm reviewing a game for a channel, talking about the pros and cons, development, how it plays etc.

I have no plans to make a YT channel

Attached: 1523225849416.jpg (416x1116, 85K)

based

I do this to on occasion.

I was in your same situation.
This book literally saved my life.
a.uguu.se/qVAJZn0blenn_MeditationforFidgetySkepticsbyDanHarris.epub
I can't really "sell" you on it. The book does a better job at it than I would. I advise you to just trust me and read it seriously and just disregard the randumbxd parts.

HOW DO I STOP DOING THIS?

Attached: 1453607701810.gif (200x200, 1.36M)

click a cookie

>I tell him I'm not a bad boy and I'm a good boy its sort of like a tic
Ummm that doesn't sound normal
>I tell myself and him that nobody likes me and how I'm going to kill myself one of these days
Yeah that's more like it. My problem is I'm alone 99% of the time, so I'm noticing I'm starting to talk to myself in public. I'm not insane, I've just gotten so used to it it happens on it's own. As soon as I hear the words coming out I shut up, but it still sounds like I'm insane.

>Did you know you can hold X to run?
>Yes
>O-Oh, just checking

Whats the book about?

This, but acting like I'm streaming.

Attached: 1539992315421.jpg (512x384, 19K)

I just did some serious inventory/chest management in skyrim.

Yeah the whole dad talk thing just started this year been talking to myself forever though.

every thing was gone
every thing
nothing was left for as far as the eye could see
it took 7 days of work but by god, it was the best thing i have even done

When i'm looking at something i don't like i'll sometimes list everything wrong with it out loud as if it makes a difference

Attached: 1544839617386.jpg (840x1008, 37K)

Why would you? You're polishing your arguments so that you're not totally unprepared when you come to Yea Forums and face me.

I sort of do this but it's more cringey talking to yourself kind of shit, like I'm my own best friend. I even laugh at my own jokes.

Attached: 1407318132876.png (265x332, 31K)

I do this but I pretend I'm talking to a friend who is interested in the game.

This is actually really cool, I like your style.

Basically, meditation is exactly what you need, and normie media did an excellent job at making you think meditation is retarded. The entire book systematically exploits every residual normie-media-induced doubt you may have and really, really tries to convince you to Just Fucking Meditate, Because It's Precisely What You Need Right Now.
It is 100% correct. I know this to be true from personal experience.

Great stuff. Thank you for sharing

You made this?
I made this. : )

I play the same character in any game that lets you create your character as if he's leaping from universe to universe with the same mindset.

Attached: 1453605631532.jpg (246x291, 8K)

You're a based motherfucker.
You earned this (You).

Attached: 1558348903210.jpg (5000x5000, 1.45M)

Do the same thing over and over without much change

Thanks Space station 13

Attached: 1519258326868.png (1085x1217, 1.66M)

Imaginative, but still autistic

Attached: 1561744104995.jpg (851x761, 100K)

I talk to myself in English exclusively and I don't live in an English speaking country, it's not my native tongue either. I blame video games for this

Attached: MGSV-E3-2015-Trailer-Emil-Cioran-Quote.jpg (1000x563, 21K)

Well said. I've also heard that when you actually say something outloud, it helps you analyze it much more than if you read it, like a speech. Listening to it from your voice lets you know if something is wrong, or if it needs to be restructured or etc.

wait what i thought i was the only one

Attached: 13-jake-johnson-spider-man.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 165K)

oh shit, i kind of do this, saves time actually having to think of a unique backstory
except my character was part of some some kind of order of extra-dimensional gods (think something like Q) who was a bit of a dick, and got punished by being split up into all these different characters so that he has to sort shit out as a mortal
it also helps explain respawn mechanics

I'm stealing this

I try to do "canon" runs of every game.
Y'know, only using default weapons/armor and shit

American imperialists brainwashed us user. There's no way for us to undo their programming now

Attached: Skull-face-profile.png (1100x1080, 1.09M)

i left my mic one onces doing this and my friends listened for 2 hours and said I was as autistic as a ham sandwhich video game mc like max payne or snake

Attached: 1395334070383.gif (245x250, 967K)

Awesome

>download 100+ skyrim mods
>make character
>"ok time to immerse myself"
>walk to Riverwood
>get bored
>open console
>make chicken 100x size
>immersion broken
>close game
>delete mods
>repeat

I've spent 350 or so hours on Tetris since Tetris 99 came out.

i guess i'll just die

Attached: 1562982598226.jpg (677x678, 69K)

got this last night on my ironman

Attached: slayer.jpg (73x43, 2K)

I wrote a library for reading/writing AMF3 files (the serialization format used by Flash) based on incomplete documentation just so I could cheat in CoC

English > any other language

Attached: k837jtldoeg21.png (2242x770, 314K)

>at least copy something niche and interesting and not vapid normie shit, for fuck sake
yeah i go down to the club and compare my video game still lifes with chad and tyrone all the time
everyone is doing it

Yeah, ahem, okay very funny user let me jus-
*gags
*BLAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGHHHH

Attached: Dummy Puking.gif (330x259, 1.45M)

I can't imagine how it feels to be faced with a culture so dominant that you just adopt the language of a country that you don't even live in and start to talk to yourself and think in that language exclusively
maybe in a few decades it'll happen with the chinks once the us cannibalizes itself fully

>Skull Face posting
Skull Face LARPers are the worst. Cease your faggotry.
>M-muh imperialism
>M-muh merica
cease

Attached: Alex Krychek.png (656x300, 151K)

For months, every day, I would start a new game of Super Mario RPG, and grind the starting area, until I got to level 6. Because you get the super jump at level 6. And I needed the super jump to beat the boss. But after beating the boss, I would shortly lose interest. Until the next day, when I started a new files.

Attached: super-mario-rpg-hammer-bros-toad.jpg (512x448, 47K)

play overwatch

Portal 1 in test chamber 09 there is a cube you need to get through a phaser and onto a button. Simply enough shoot a portal through the square shaped hole and drop the cube through the portal and you are done. Me and my special brain though seen the hole in a square shape and said yeah i'll push the cube through it. I spend the better part of 2 hours nudging that faggot ass cube through the hole by being hung upside down since the portal was on the ceiling near it so basically playing with inverted controls and nudging it. I finally make it through and that little shit landed on its corner and rolled back into the phaser and got zapped. I was so fucking tilted I put the game down and did it again the next day but it worked. After watching my friend do the level I spend hours on in like a minute I just laughed. I fucking love puzzle games.

If i like a game, I will replay it over and over until i get bored of it, I don't really change my playstyles that much either.

BotW was the only game where i tried to immerse my self in a world and character by only using the blue tunic, walking sometimes, cooking food and having meals at the right time of the day etc.

minecraft roleplay server

if something shitty or dumb happens I turn my head like jim from the office and imagine a camera zooming in on my face

Attached: jim-halpert.jpg (646x431, 65K)

>Walk down a hallway behind a girl
>Line my dick up so it's occupying the same space her vag was occupying seconds ago
>My dick and her puss were in the same spot within a 5 second window

Attached: smile.jpg (400x509, 35K)

I played that one too.
>Started the game
>Met up with other deer
>The swarm me like crazy, nuzzling me and making emotes
>I panic have a autistic breakdown and leave the game

I spent over 100 hours in Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops.
I had every single unique soldier in the game.

I would walk around the block constantly to get soldiers via wi-fi signals.

I dragged so many soldiers into so many trucks.

I bought the expansion game specifically so I could get more soldiers.

I was a fiend.

This except i don't talk out loud, But i would like to make small videos, Nothing with commentary though.
I fucking hope i'm not a schizo in the making.

Jeez man, listen to a poscast or something

youtu.be/NTSSiQd0ynE

nah it's normal until it starts replying back

>I react to what the fake chat says and pretend they're laughing at me messing up in a game

Attached: spaget.png (450x500, 354K)

As a little boy, I used to clean up maps of enemies in Commandos 2 and stuff them all into some hut at the edge of the map. I would then use my commandos to play with as if it were my own little military doll house.
At one point I found trainers that made me invisible to enemies and allowed my characters to wear uniforms indefinitely which vastly improved the experience because I could pretend they were part of the german military. Once I invited the girl from next door to play with me because I knew she had a doll house and was also kinda cute. She decided everything Natasha and Whiskey did and I rolled with the rest of the characters. One day we made Natasha and Sapper (my favorite) "kiss" by standing face to face and when they kissed, so did we to better simulate the kiss because the characters obviously didn't have a kiss animation. That was my first kiss ever.
I kept insisting our characters had a longer lasting romance so that I could keep kissing her. She agreed. When I went for a kiss outside of our play, she rejected it and we never played again. Broke my heart.

Attached: commandos2_41.jpg (3521x2011, 1.79M)

wtf

Attached: Nooooo.jpg (286x319, 54K)

play my own story in my head against the AI

Attached: 1560445189096.jpg (414x415, 13K)

This, except I'm explaining video games as a concept to a person who was enveloped into a time storm and thrown to modern times from the past.

That's some good shading on the Pardoner. The perspective on Lautrec needs work though.

nah it looks great inked in. good job fren

Attached: 5a7.jpg (750x597, 42K)

What happened to her after you got older?

Attached: 075E11B1-7950-44B2-9200-6DDC134F8640.jpg (559x537, 57K)

got a link? i'd love to read them

Well did you find the shiny scyther?

When i first played through skyrim i married Ysolda and it genuinely gave me warm feelings to have her talk to me the way she does. I had never done any relationship stuff in games before it, and when skyrim came out it looked so real.
I moved into her cozy little cabin and i'd go out on an adventure and come back within a few days to sit next to her, eat one of her meals, and then sleep in her bed and imagine that my character and her had a nice peaceful night together in her warm little cabin.

Attached: 1562569058907.png (1458x813, 1.12M)

did this in MAFIA 1 which was not so bad.

Attached: 1558682185099.png (1280x715, 782K)

I knocked out everyone in the Police Station in Deus Ex HR without alerting anyone, and I shoved all of them into the vents.

Attached: 1540597688617.gif (324x354, 992K)

Who didn't?

I think you win, user.

Attached: 1455509527830.jpg (500x375, 47K)

Sometimes I consider how a character would react and play accordingly, despite knowing myself as the player what should be done. For example, when I'm replaying Ace Attorney, I press statements that don't need pressing and go back and forth over the evidence as if Phoenix is thinking about it, even though I know what to present.

>need to skip ahead in time
>don't want to sleep too early in game or sleep several times in a row because I wonder how horrible that would be to do in real life

I've gotten lazy about it. Basically I've completed a shitload of those types of challenges across many dozens of games and decades. The end result of this is that I've decided that any kind of challenge that's similar to ones I've already beaten but also complete tedium, I'll memory edit that shit in a heartbeat for the perfect clear. My dues were paid, I have nothing to prove to myself. It's a matter of when not if, so I'm not wasting any more of my time to retread old ground.

Attached: 1562793873213.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Gothic has new enemies spawn with every chapter.

Attached: 1563064523999.jpg (609x562, 53K)

>Go to the store
>Buy good sandwich bread
>Salami
>Pastrami
>Cheddar Cheese
>Mustard
>Boot up Minecraft
>Have shaders on
>Have texture pack on that I used to have in the good old days
>Start building huge autistic building in survival
Is there anything more comfy? I can show you guys what I've been building (though I've shown it on Yea Forums before)

Attached: Tfw rich as fuck.jpg (457x428, 34K)

I'd like to see it

Making myself and all my friends as athletes in sports games, while determineing what position they would play based on their size and "skills".

post building pls

Weapon crowing every single weapon I can between sections of a Halo 2 level.

I used an autoclicker to get 99. Fuck that stupid ass skill

How autistic can you be just playing vanilla minecraft?
You don't even have to play 20 hours in a totally barren world working towards your very first copper pickaxe made through heavy research into magical flowers, with your ultimate goal being just able to play in a default world

spent hours making levels in little big planet.........3

Attached: 1544754537193.jpg (252x150, 5K)

yep

Attached: 2B96F6EE-8083-45C1-83AF-48DAD348F0D1.jpg (4032x3024, 2.55M)

Holy fucking shit user you sound insane lmao.

I replay all of Custom Robo Arena whenever I am stressed out.

I was gonna post some of the autistic stuff I do in games but I'm not gonna top this, so I don't think I'll bother.

Attached: 47_Smug.png (808x853, 236K)

Gb link, user

I 100% completed this game. Not a soul on here will ever understand how much of an autistic retard that makes me, but know that my accomplishment is more demanding and worthless than any of yours.

Attached: file.png (342x315, 241K)

Attached: 168323573.jpg (620x622, 66K)

This is what I came for. An equivalent to FO3 pedo who died by drinking radiated toilet water, because a little girl just used it.

Attached: 1467668691986.jpg (600x459, 64K)

Minecraft printer
Minecraft calculator

You can join the Champion covenant to make them respawn infinitely and makes it harder too

>talking to yourself
based schizo

>Play RPG
>Ruin it for myself by Minmaxing, and rushing through the story.
>Play non-RPG
>Make up contrived autistic senarios to RP
Why am I like this

>He doesn't narrate what he's doing, or what he's thinking when he's alone.

Played thru both the new Deus Ex games on 0.3x speed using cheat engine. Killed every enemy and felt like Neo

Attached: 1527628671497.png (500x610, 270K)

your mom

Guy attacked me while I was leveling in an MMORPG. I spent the next few hours hunting him down. He switched to his main, so I just hid until he went back, and then I killed again. Kept doing it until he logged out.
Kept checking his progress, too. He never played again.

I do this when I'm on a motorbike

It takes roughly 24 hours to digest a meal so your fantasy was completely retarded

>played oblivion from start to finish multiple times
>always killed female enemies and positioned bodies in sexual positions
>one day I spent about 3 hours dragging dead female bodies around the map
>made a huge orgy fest at the gate into the imperial city
>fapped
>pushed all the bodies into the lake for the devil fish to eat

Sorry, took me a while because I was talking to somebody. Took me like 2 or 3 days to build this, but it's just the basis. I'm gonna build a huge greco-roman temple on it and make it a Temple of Notch (as is traditional). Also forgot to mention, making minecraft even comfier is the jukebox with cat
Yeah, I enjoy terrafirmacraft but when I want to build I go for vanilla multiplayer

Attached: Huge Plat.png (768x407, 549K)

>>played oblivion from start to finish multiple times
This is the most autistic part

Maybe the food didn't sit well so she had severe diarrhea haha.

I have collectively sunk thousands of hours into modding and playing TES games and have never, ever reached the ending of a single one.

looks good so far
what version are you playing on?

I did this but in Brawl with the stage creator, good times.

Feck off Kevin

wtf dude

Attached: 1562713739996.gif (380x280, 3.78M)

reminds me of raycrisis but it isn't what im looking for. good shit for menu music

Attached: shazbot.jpg (1000x755, 175K)

Attached: 1531650536856.jpg (220x200, 9K)

WHAT THE FUCK
WHY DO I DO THIS

you are the reason we'll never get a persona 3 remake

i was 42 ehp away from maxing in os runescape (2015)

>explaining how some part of human culture works to an alien experience
>or modern technology to someone from the 16th century

Attached: 1561747528667.jpg (314x314, 10K)

>I never play "evil" characters on RPGs because I feel uncomfortable doing "evil" things.
It's okay user, most "evil" options in games are outright comical in how exaggerated they are

I decided to play Every pokemon gen in a row.
While that is already autistic enough, I limited myself in my fap material where I only let myself fap to pokemon I caught in the games.

put me in the screencap

My deductions as a detective tells me that he quite possibly, never had sex.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8K)

He said autistic user, not artistic.

Attached: 1432245209748.png (276x230, 115K)

still do this cause it feels weird to always drive like a maniac and laying low is important to the protag

i WORKED for free in lineage 2

grinded the same mobs for hours because of friendships that were as fake as fake can get
never again i am doing that shit

sounds pretty fun

I spent over 2k on APB reloaded. It was my time sink and I wanted all the guns/cars/clothes that were available.

>tfw spent tens of hours I the audio editor to make the most taunting sounds to piss people off

Sometimes I like to pretend my character from one game is a decedent/Ancestor of one of my characters from another. First time I really did it was when I played kenka bancho on the psp, I pretended my character was the decedent of the guy I played in Way of the Samurai.

based. loved VCS to death, Vic and Lance are often overlooked when comparing GTA protagonists but theyll always be my favorite

I always make to sure to get 8 hours and wake up early in elder scrolls games

Sorry, I forgot about this thread
Karjalainen. 769 start in Karelia, but Charlemagne went heretic, and the Norse took over Europe. Really get into roleplay with Asikko the Mad
docs.google.com/document/d/1HPD3CSQ_fCC0Atw6k5Gkaj7u541oDFrttkhjb86QVaE/edit
Eadricing: 769 start. Northumbria to England to Britannia to the Western Roman Empire. Lots of good roleplay and characters
docs.google.com/document/d/1syVzNITq6_ddv7zHvjuesHv4jxXepzk3AiUMTBXkp-Y/edit
Dhofarid: 867 start in Yemen, working as a merchant republic as the Aztecs invaded the rest of the world. Playing small between the Persians and Caliphate was fun, and I got really into the characters to the point of over elaboration, but that's good too
docs.google.com/document/d/19llc_KSCKCLisTpNMp9td_4lFG1FSyhHDhXtvpIQElk/edit

Attached: gondola.png (633x973, 39K)

I am glad to be in the company of other men of class

This is tame as fuck you redditors. Fuck you all.

But do you also take the time to stay hydrated and have breakfast, lunch, and dinner?

This but for informative tutorial videos on complex game mechanics and functions.

Attached: factorio rail signals.gif (1000x574, 3.01M)

fuck train ginals

Rearranging shit in my house in Skyrim....on console using the fucking unresponsive thumbstick hover commands only to have everything fly around the room when the collision detection kicked in on the next load.

Attached: Khajiit has wares if you have coin.png (500x466, 156K)

They're useful for designating certain blocks as "no stop zones" such as junctions, in which you want to have small blocks that clear quickly but don't allow trains to stop in them, using Chain Signals. My current factory has many trains running on a large grid of track due to them.

Legitimately though this was the Independence Day mission in Starfox 64

Over 100 hours in a MGS2 save in that section you are disguised as a guard, spent it roleplaying patrolling like an NPC.

what the fuck

follow your dreams user

I did this but I'd speak as the character in the game, especially in call of duty campaigns, have big dialogues, laugh at my own jokes and do playthrough style commentary. I didnt have a lot of friends when I was a teenager.

I mostly just talk to myself lightly now when I'm energetic while playing. Just simple shit like a "fuck you" here or there.

kek

Put endless hours into Arkham Knight DLC missions of Harley, Batgirl, and Catwoman where i would take up close revealing screenshots of their asses.

Are you me user? tKoL always have special place in my heart.

My nigga

lmao it doesnt even look different

I've gone to ridiculous lengths to do pure runs in hrpgs, and will drop them immediately if there's unavoidable rape and it doesn't cater specifically to my fetishes.

I played 100 hours of dota2.

Oh, you think you can do better, huh?

When I first played Brood War, I thought in the mission where you had to destroy the Psi Disrupter in the Zerg campaign could only be completed by having the SCV carrying the psi-emitter. So I went through the whole mission, got the zerg army, destroyed the Terran base, and then proceeded to send the SCV to singlehandedly whittle down the Psi Disruptor by himself. I thought it was because it was supposed to represent deconstructing it.

A friend of a friend was/is part of a group that did exactly that, building fuckhuge to-scale replicas of Star Trek ships. He even tried to rope me into it as well. I wasn't very assertive and kept politely declining and he kept pushing, it was like he was trying to indoctrinate me into a fucking cult.

I did a 1% run of Metroid Fusion on an actual GBA . I didn't know it was a thing at the time, I just wanted to see if I could beat it with collecting as little as possible and managed 1%

I also replayed Fire Emblem half a dozen times with different restrictions on place. I did a hector Hard mode run where I only used the lords and no one else. Was surprisingly easy. Hector cleans house by himself and since all the exp is going to three characters they end up massively overpowered early on

Fuck I think I did all sorts of challenge runs as a kid. I remember when trophies were first announced as a feature of the 360 that it would be really cool to have off the wall challenges to try for, but then it only ended up being shit like "beat the first level!" And garbage like that

You are focusing too much on the dimensions of the paper. You gotta remember that you are representing a 3d space on a 2d plane. I suggest using perspective lines with a light pencil first and using boxes to shape the are that the subjects and other objects occupy then "sculpt" them down. Good Job user, it's good having something you love to do.

Attached: 1563000536557.jpg (468x423, 25K)

Nothing wrong with this, literally every normie and disgusting incel freak does while playing games alone. It's basically just a coping mechanism your brain does to deal with being isolated.

I used to only have saints row 2 when I first got my xbox 360 so I played it a lot. Atleast 300-400 hours of it. I'd always get on and put a certain combination of cheats on (drunk peds, aggressive peds, everyone has weapons) and run around with the three supporting characters and shoot people like I was in a zombie apocalypse. I'd do dialogue for the characters and get into "dangerous situations" by crashing cars or planes on purpose and getting "overrun" and other bullshit like that.
Sometimes I'd turn those off and go to the mall and pretend to be an active shooter and kill everyone.

I'm glad im such a different person now because teenage me was very worrying

Also pic related was one of those ships. They had more than one, and they were all fucking massive. This one was actually complete I think, but it was so fucking huge it wouldn't fully render with the game's default max render distance.

Attached: mega fuck ship.png (1918x1010, 526K)

Fuck train signals

Attached: factorio_GrBMC4nt4N.png (2560x1440, 541K)

Code an E2 pseudo operating system in Garry's Mod.

>playing first person game
>always use my favorite melee weapon, the two-handed warhammer, whenever its in a game no matter how shit
>move my mouse in the same motions as my character, swinging/sliding it across my table
>when I use execution moves where my character slams down the warhammer dead on, I raise my mouse in the air and slam it onto my desk at the same time.

Be careful man, did you start losing your native tongue already ?

Attached: 1379375034777.jpg (236x243, 15K)

I only use pokeballs because I don't like how the others look.

I collected almost every single toy in this video game (whatever GameFAQs guide I read was never clear enough on how to get the Dark Lumina toys in the shop), had completed games in all four save slots, with all the people rescued from the bincho fields, and all of the longevity berries collected in each file. I must have beaten this game at least 10 separate times and collected everything worthwhile except for those stupid fucking toys. I opened them all because FUCK NRFB.

Attached: 61M1Bus9b8L._SX342_[1].jpg (342x299, 31K)

Same here

i flick the bird at my screen when i lose, one time is flipped both birds at my screen at work and someone saw me.

Attached: soul leaving.jpg (462x325, 41K)

i used only the smoke grenades launcher on assault rifles in BF3 for a good 2 weeks just to see how many people thought i was hacking with it

I also do this but with random Russian/Ukrainian words I have learned over the course of playing the stalker series 2 times over.

Don't worry, I'm sure they were thinking "Same".

I never want to fuck dudes when I play games. Except literally only Revali. He's such a prick but he's the only dude in history Id consider fucking.

I spend a lot of time in my Minecraft world just running around and jumping on stuff while talking about stuff to nobody and arguing with myself. I guess it's kind of like pacing for when I'm too lazy to actually get up and walk.

I think to myself in an australian accent, sometimes i do german/polish instead
im american

At least you have good taste if there is a furry part of you user.

Attached: 67027897_p6_master1200.jpg (1200x696, 789K)

Pretty sure raising you was the biggest waste of time you can do. And your parents were autistic enough to do it.

Wholesome

I 100% the cheevos on all the Ys games. I don't know why. I don't think I'll ever manage to 100% Ys Origin though; it seems impossible.

I have several speedrun world records.

holy shit really? What fucking game is good enough to beat 10 times over?

Once when I was in middle school playing Mega Man games for some reason I welled up with emotion and saluted Mega Man

I still have no fucking idea why

I sometimes do cool reload animations with my hands when no one is looking.

Attached: 1402001125101.jpg (720x540, 65K)

A game with fantastic music.
youtube.com/watch?v=uyhd192nzSs
But for real, after you beat it once or twice, the game becomes a cakewalk and it's easy to complete multiple times. It was one of the best PSX era titles in my opinion, and I never stopped having fun playing it over and over. Young children can have some insane obsession for vidya.

I took the evilpill recently. You should try it. Most NPCs are useless pieces of shit that deserve their fate anyhow. You're the only one who truly matters, user. Assert your dominance.

If a game has a “best” ending, I will generally try to go for it even on my first run through. If I accidentally missed a requirement I’ll just delete my save and start again
>suikoden 2 (missed a character)
>Luigi’s mansion
>Dark souls 3

>not making signal-less intersections
youtu.be/4pbAI40dK0A?t=54

post about the game on Yea Forums

>clock in over 4000 hours in TF2

Attached: 1528852433612.gif (267x150, 993K)

playing minecraft since 2011
I still play it at least 4-5 times a week

I found a gf via little big planet. She was 17 and I was 15. She sent me nudes randomly one day and I got scared and told her not to do it again.

Genuinely made me laugh holy fuck congratulations you fucking bastard

When I worked in retail I used to randomly throw Max Payne quotes at customers.

I think to myself in a Scottish accent but I’m English with only a distant element of Scottish in me.

found the ge beggar

what the fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=QAeeYohFL1Y

Attached: H3_-_Concept_-_Master_chief.jpg (1600x1999, 924K)

>start imagining how X fictional character would react to what I'm playing

Attached: 1511466205154.png (512x384, 271K)

I would play Brawl online as Peach, coerce Ikes into being my friend via crouching and taunts, then hit everyone else to instigate fights between Ike and anyone else.

This but in Japanese.
I'm good enough at Japanese to actually do that.
My inner voices are all in Japanese as well.
Not even my mom knows that I know Japanese because I'm too embarrassed to tell anyone that I studied this language for otaku hobbies.
Meanwhile my little sister is studying in Kyoto University.

Attached: 1525528298923.jpg (366x366, 16K)

I started building a pretty large scale Brunhild from LotGH in StarMade and got pretty far.

Then I'm pretty sure I lost the save, otherwise I would have gone back to it.

Now this is shitposting.

Whenever I blew someone up in Fallout 3 I would try to find all their limbs and put them back together.

Yep, did this shit every time I played alone. I wonder if the videos people made where they used stage creator in Brawl to make their little shows are still up. Those and the Metroid Prime Hunters ones

how kind of you

now this is autism

Not out loud but I’ll defiitely narrate my experience like I’m with a dear friend or making an essay about it. Depends on how well I know the game.
I do this often

Thanks for telling me about this user. This seems like a fun way to play smash alone. I'll try this tonight.

Attached: 1546413564928.jpg (869x873, 407K)

For every Sims game, my first save file run is trying to kill every possible Sim in the neighborhood.

BASED

>look up guides how to do everything in a game instead of just playing the damn game; borderline lets play tier
>90% of the gaming I do is just old games I liked from my childhood
>hop around between games over the course of a few not really getting far in them and generally not opening them more than once or twice

I used to spam music and shitty YouTube videos on TF2 servers

Attached: 571788F3-CE4F-4D49-89DF-35E9AEC689E4.jpg (827x672, 74K)

When I was a kid, I would watch the WinAMP visualiser for a few minutes before playing a game and pretending I'm teleporting into it, and visualiser is the warp effect. My favourite was the tunnel.

Attached: 26358F78-981D-41D1-9285-58200C070807.jpg (640x613, 100K)

Played Fallout 4 for more than an hour

kek

>Brother was killed back in 2008 in Iraq
>Huge family funeral being planned
>Ceremony is during my raid hours on WoW
>Fake being so upset/sick that I can't go
>Go to raid instead
>Even a few of my friends who knew him went
>But not his own brother (me)
>Because I was raiding on WoW
>Realize how fucked up it was that I did that
>Go to his gravestone every year to say sorry

I feel bad, sure, but at the same time we got a server first kill and a top 10 world kill, we were on the front page of a few gaming sites and it felt awesome, still miss my bro, but I think he'd understand

Attached: 1518666851012.gif (500x281, 912K)

this wins desu

On one hand, who gives a fuck about some braindead welfare monkey dying for oil, but on the other, imagine playing fucking WoW.

unironically, I think he would be very pissed off, but he would completely understand like no one else in your family would. I still think his funeral should've taken priority..
Thank you for sharing this, knowing something like that. You would have never had the chance to express yourself before, at least getting this off your chest will make your burden a little more easier to bear.

honestly the reason for learning the language doesn't matter, getting to the point where you're competent enough to form sentences and (more importantly) understand the language in written and spoken form is quite impressive, you shouldn't hide something like that.

Reminds me of this

Attached: Krautism.jpg (1392x256, 166K)

i bought a burning tc instead of a house

I've been playing Final Fantasy XII at least twice a year since it came out in 2006. I once spent a month one summer, between high school and middle school, grinding 99 of every weapon and loot you can get before going to the Garamsythe Waterways. I gave up trying to get Bone Helms to drop from the Wild Saurian outside Rabanastre.

I heard that on the Switch version of XII, you can carry over your items in NG+, which means theoretically, you could get 99 Wyrmhero Blades and 99 Jaya Sticks, etc from beating the game 99 times. If I wanted to be more autistic, I could get 99 Wyrmhero Blades and also 99 Omega Badges, which would require 198 playthroughs of the game where at least the first 99 playthroughs have to be 100% perfect collection runs. It will probably take, honestly, another decade but who cares, I've already been playing FFXII for 13 years.

Attached: bagamnan.png (422x479, 129K)

I once was an 11 year old, and I was madly in love with archery. My parents got me a little wooden bow, and I loved it to death and back. One day, my middle school took a weekend trip to a nearby camp, and I was thrilled. They had an archery section, and it was all I could think about. I was ready to impress my pals, my crush, and finally not be a loser. When we finally got to the archery bit, I found out the hard way they were using bows at a much higher draw weight than I was used to. Not only did I fail to impress anyone, I didn't even hit the target once. Even the tard kids were better shots than me. It's been 14 years since then, and I still find it hard to play any sort of character that uses a bow. Most of the times, when I pick up a bow in a game, I have this strong since of revulsion and disgust that I can barely get a few shots before switching items or characters so I can no longer use it. It's such a stupid mental block, but it's fucking real.
>tl;dr I failed so bad with a bow in middle school that 14 years later I still can't even use bows in vidya

that's sad user

I randomly just decided to make a big medival city in minecraft

Attached: 2019-07-14_03.46.39.png (960x540, 1.06M)

I beat tales of symphonia on the ps3 three times in a row, basically just to do everything possible in the game. I remember spending about a month doing virtually besides playing the game. I was fairly old too, in high school. That game will always have a special place in my heart though

it's gonna be very big

Attached: 2019-07-14_03.50.41.png (960x540, 1.06M)

get help please

ok

I did something like this with my cousin in those naruto storm ps2 games but we'd roleplay with each other as the characters

PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP ELSE THIS CAT WILL GET IT

Attached: 1536932999441.jpg (1024x1024, 110K)

This.

Once I did a play-through where I actually walked everywhere.

Attached: playtime.jpg (328x133, 13K)

crouch-walked the entire railway in red dead online, not sure why.

Attached: 1545283651126.jpg (446x460, 25K)

god damn what shit taste

i probably put a couple hundred hours on kirby squeak squad creating imaginary scenarios where i could only use certain powerups and would sometimes base them off of the pallete swaps that were available, id do this on my file that was already 100%'d

that's very autistic but also very cool, hope you post more pictures in a thread later when it's near completion

It's usually only Elder Scrolls games I do that in, the everyone running and jumping 24/7 shit bothers me, but not as much as being forced to perma-walk in a game

My best friend who died last year played that game with me so much. He got sick of it but I kept grinding out Lavenders and Saffrons and those sort of stat boosting items in order to get max stats. Also, grinding the Nebilim weapons to get HUGE damage was fun. I play it every 2 years or so. I'm glad you like it too, user, I'll always remember it because of me and my friend.
I probably should. I've been doing the math on getting through 198 playthroughs.
>100% item run is roughly 120 hours
>playing 12 hours per day, one playthrough is 10 days
>99 playthroughs, if i stop there, is 990 days (2.7 years)
>198 playthroughs is (5.4 years)
>if i play 16 hours per day, one playthrough is 7.5 days
>99 runs = 742.5 days (2 years solid)
>198 runs = 4 years
It will take a minimum of 4 years to get through my goal playing 16 hours per day.

Attached: bagoly.png (941x587, 413K)

>gta san andreas
>kill business lady and take pictures of undies
I dunno i’m retarded i guess

When this video first hit I heard the guy give his name and thought "Halcun"
It took me literal years to realise he was a bald-ass grown man calling himself "Hal-kun"

I waste my life doing shit like this for nothing in return. One full turn can take an hour, and because it's a big map, I get jumped to the default corner after every unit I move.

Attached: CE42226F-07E4-43E4-855B-3D2B4EBFDABA.jpg (1498x1907, 1.56M)

Attached: 20 years.png (620x670, 226K)

I 100% MSGV and Ground Zeros

*extra context it's on a website which means scrolling around the map, which is what I mean by jumped to the default upper left corner. The page reloads every time I move a unit.

how long did maxing take?

Attached: rad.jpg (545x841, 211K)

got all the feathers in ac2

I kinda did something similar, but for MMO games.
>make a character with a random generated name
>do the tutorial and a bit of a later area
>delete character, do it again
>repeat for who knows how long
I still do it but with my online identity now. I blame Toontown for having only the first area open for new players that didn't sub, and being as fun as it was for kid me to play.

Rearrange party order so females are after males when climbing ladders or traversing vents

Took shots and drank whisky with Arthur from rdr2. When he drank I drank. I got really drunk. Ended up playing poker with the fellows at the railway station. All in all I had a very good time

Probably not the most autistic, but off the top of my head. I used to jack off to the strippers in the Gomorrah in fallout newvegas on my xbox since our family computer was in the living room. Particularly the ghouls or any girl with the nipple tape. Then I discovered the joy of the WII internet browser and kept that in my room since no one else really liked playing games on it anymore.

Attached: 1562401909918.png (325x215, 75K)

I spelled out my name with corpses in Hitman Contracts (ship level).

I've always dreamed of being a game designer, and I have 3 major game ideas, when brainstorming for story or feature ideas to put in the game, I present them out loud like im doing a dev stream to a bunch of people.

got every single collectable in just cause 3
I dont even like that game very much and I dont normally go for collectables
I dont know why I did it

Ludo resonance

1200 hours here. That game was my childhood crush

vaccines did this

But did you?
youtube.com/watch?v=ym5DxvnPV4w

I rebuilt the entire Insomnia Citadel in Gmod

Gmod died.

I would unironically enjoy being in your company, I'm very much the same way and I love brainstorming game mechanics.

built this in terraria

Attached: boobees.jpg (832x1280, 343K)

Holy shit.

As kid I got combination of no internet, gta 3 and file replacing program.
So I changed most of the textures for ones I did in ms paint.

Disgusteng...

Attached: 46885452_1134012490104379_6612245569739948032_n.jpg (720x405, 18K)

everyone talks to themselves out loud though.

Is that a fucking dog looking up

Attached: dog.jpg (832x1280, 732K)

Inventory management is extremely important to me even in games with no weight/item limit.

i thought it was waspinator.

>want to play osrs
>remember getting from 1-92 is literally halfway exp from 92-99
>can either train a skill for efficencint speed and be broke or spend loads on the skill
>train the skill for money and level up crazy skill
>train a week straight you can buy one (1) amulet of fury.

Attached: 4 4.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

I check out for most of both overt and covert features. What should I do?

Agility and Woodcutting are the only skills I like. Everything else is so boring.

whenever I revisit pokemon games it drives me nuts when I get an ugly ID number, I reset the game a few times to get a more aesthetically pleasing one, I never do so I just stop and play something else

That's not even autism, you just kinda got deep into the game and kinda roleplayed, everyone used to do that in the early 2000s and 90s of Vidya like this user and and I used to do it too . It's far more common than you think and it's just part of the childlike wonder of playing a geniunely amazing video game. Autism is something like these faggots

Attached: 1563063351878.png (271x356, 286K)

Dwarf Fortress
Made an above-ground fort and had part of a huge lake with a biome that specifically froze during winter.
I made an entire green glass temple that connects to dry land with a bridge above the water with supports underneath that go into the lake.
The temple only allows the worship of dwarven gods most popular with my civilization and one of the gods is an imp associated with volcanoes.
Also >tilesets

Attached: DwarfFortress-2019-01-05-206.png (1920x1030, 1.53M)

yes

>horny
>play moving screen hentai games similar to the original Mario games
>but it’s hentai
>end up forgetting about jacking off and start playing the game seriously
I can’t stop

I have my own fleshed out Sims 3 universe. All the sim's appearances and personalities were carefully chosen to simulate different stories. I plan out their stories and adventures kind of like a movie.

Attached: real human bean.png (600x600, 325K)

Did a playthrough of Dark Souls using nothing but shields. Also I RP as a serial killer in modern Fallout games using short bladed weapons (knives, razors, etc), then sleep next to the bodies of the female victims I kill. I like to pose little tableaus of murder wherever I go.

It's all subjective within the vague and nebulous spectrum. My point (and I can't believe this thread is still going after I came back) was less "I roleplayed" and more "the effort involved included roughly half a day of play time weaving a stupidly overcomplex chain of modified logs to implicate literally 30-50 people in computer crimes. In terms of roleplay I'm a fucking sucker for it, one that sticks in the mind is basically being the revolver ocelot of the mohjave by playing all sides as much as possible in Fallout NV. Sometimes you've gotta make your own extra fun.

I made a working 8086 in Minecraft in under a month. Including the debugging process.

Attached: colaurz1qz8z2ro1_500.png (500x148, 101K)

I've done cosplay character specific builds in Dark Souls before (I love fighting my way down to get Maneater Mildred's stuff at a low level and then cosplaying as her to help out at the gargoyles). Never considered just being a hollow soldier before. I should give that a try.

I made a modded skyrim waifu and had her printed on a daki

Pictures?

Attached: 2143089365487564.jpg (321x180, 8K)

n-nevermind I was just kidding

kek

Today, I will remind them.

Attached: hfit4fO.jpg (560x8400, 692K)

Do you ever ejaculate yourself to them?

Attached: 61689484614.png (613x522, 290K)

Was my first time playing pokemon. Caught a mon and thought it was unique. Was really shocked when I encountered said mon in the wild.

soul

Attached: 1563090907463.jpg (637x518, 90K)

This is actually really cool user

Attached: 1561483310475.jpg (175x170, 18K)

post the other ones

Attached: 1521335646949.jpg (666x670, 259K)

>The 8086 (also called iAPX 86) is a 16-bit microprocessor chip designed by Intel between early 1976 and June 8, 1978, when it was released. The Intel 8088, released July 1, 1979, is a slightly modified chip with an external 8-bit data bus (allowing the use of cheaper and fewer supporting ICs), and is notable as the processor used in the original IBM PC design, including the widespread version called IBM PC XT.
>The 8086 gave rise to the x86 architecture, which eventually became Intel's most successful line of processors.
You built an entire CPU in minecraft in under a month? Is that even possible? Do you sleep?

Attached: 1522089133496.jpg (638x476, 53K)

I WASN'T WAITING FOR THIS

Attached: 1555421460821.png (146x189, 13K)

imgur.com/gallery/Edo83

Rest is available here. Warning: Sim titties

Mine is literally like that but more autistic because I control many sims, jumping from household to household. Like I'd be controlling a rock band group of sims one day and a bunch of delinquent teenager sims the next.

When I used to play shittywatch I would do these Power Ranger-esque hand motions whenever I summoned her mech

Attached: __d_va_overwatch_drawn_by_winddale__a06d50303aabbd6e4d50b5ee2c8b1b87.jpg (1200x900, 761K)

This but I have a roster of them in my head and make sure each of them gets their 'turn' in a game

but did you get all 326 endings?

Thanks, user

Lel, do you say shit like "We did it guys" after coompleting something?

While completely alone? No, that's not normal.

>no Caladrius

youtube.com/watch?v=lA85EAyvP8Y&list=PL6pPAaw-_yi1KwatLZgASWSfHWBFddXT5&index=18

Attached: 1511945437359.jpg (325x591, 44K)

I do this in Saints Row 2 sometimes. It annoyed me that the other cars have indicators but you can't use yours.

Based, I wish I had to drive to just do that already.

In Harvest Moon for the SNES I would wait until midnight and throw cakes and shit at people's houses for fun.

>persona fans

Fpbp

Only just off the top of my head recently was actually playing the role of a character I was in Skyrim. Half Nord half Altmer, ate and slept, travelled at day time always if possible, had my own little head canon reason for why he was where he was at all times etc.

Probably getting a full group to level 99 with all jobs maxed before the first avoidable story battle in FFtactics. Then I did it again a decade later on the PSP rerelease.

being a male and become female

Enjoy the ride.

later virgins

this is one of my fears

I played the absolute fuck out of Blitzball in FFX. It's fun when you get the hang of it.

Prove it

Not exactly autism in retrospect BUT
>Be me
>13-14
>Play modded Minecraft with friends
>Friend approaches me to physically write a story based on our adventures in various modpacks
>Accept the offer because got nothing better to do back then
>Write it
Looking back at it at 19, this kind of brought back memories, sure it was written by my 14 year old self that couldn't write prose for shit. But it brought back memories of crazy shit we used to do, like getting our base nuked in Red Matter and me somehow surviving to see our enemy walking over me and taunt me from above the ruins before killing me with a well-placed shot in Voltz, or my friend going full Hokuto no Ken unarmored and unarmed on a Diamond Armor guy who had a gun (this was some mobster modpack) and knocking him down from a building, killing him. I also wrote some dumb MGS references into it because I was a huge MGSfag, which were one of the few parts i geniunely cringed at as I was reading, aside from my shitty prose.

It also wasn't that autistic in retrospect (unless you could the bad writing) because I think it was like 20 pages, unlike my 100+ page magic lore text that I wrote for my comic book series that I plan to do.

Attached: 1562403189332.jpg (640x480, 55K)

Played Gran Turismo 2 with 100% win rate. Then got bored and only finished 92% of the game

>That's supposed to be a big medival city
>In Minecraft
How can this be considered autistic? At best it takes a few hours to build something like that. Yet most people in the Minecraft community build autistic shit like pic related

Attached: Minecraft Midgar.jpg (1280x678, 199K)

p-please say sike

Not that user, but I have a different problem.
Making Evil characters for me is tough because I either have to roleplay as one at the beginning with low level material and get fucked by most of my enemies, or start off as a good guy and then suddenly snap halfway through. The latter is fucking uncomfortable and OOC to do if you're doing a certain character.
The former is hard and challenging in most free form RPGs because you get fucked by most NPCs almost instantly, the only RPG i can think of where this was beneficial was Mount and Blade Warband (unless you wanted a waifu, then you're fucked out of luck) where destroying villages gave you loads of currency and Gothic 1 and 2 where no one really dies immediately and you can exploit that and the AI. The problem with other RPGs like Fallout is that you play as an evil character, then no one likes you, then you get fucked by the plot and it's only beneficial to become evil when you're at a point when you can join the evil faction (in the case of NV) or you get better weapons (in the case of 1 + 2).

Not to mention "good" characters get better rewards because "muh karma" and "muh good deeds", there's very few RPGs that reward you for being an actual villain and even when they do it feels less like an achievement and more like a chore.

It seems like most devs actively DISCOURAGE making evil characters, so I usually don't bother at all with making evil characters unless being evil actually makes the game genuinely fun like the GTA games Postal 2 (not really RPGs but you get my point) or Mount and Blade Warband.

Attached: Spider Jerusalem is going fucking CRAZY.jpg (411x522, 56K)

I said this in another thread, but I never had the chance to respond in time to the people misunderstanding what I said so here goes...
Basically, years ago, I ended up with two Steam games that I absolutely dislike (Borderlands 2 and another game I forgot the name of, I think it was one of the nu-Wolfenstein games). I got them in the era when you couldn't refund Steam games. I then realised I could play them and make reviews of them. I played them normally until my save data got corrupted and I got pretty pissed. Already it was quite high on my playtime on Steam, and I didn't want people to think I had some autistic love for this game, I just wanted to complete the games so I could review them and warn people of how bad they were.
So I began playing them in offline mode every single time so that Steam could not track how many hours I actually played of that game until I reached the point where my save got corrupted then play as normally so I could then review it on Steam.
Does that make me an autist? Cause that's the most autistic thing I could think of that I've actually done.

Attached: 1562963432491.jpg (1024x384, 124K)

>he doesn't know about brown bricks in minecrap

Attached: file.jpg (900x1200, 199K)

every time something sad happens in a game's story I'll walk instead of jog/run, or if I'm in a scary or hallowed environment I'll do the same