Final fantasy VII

When does this become challenging? I've just beat the Reno pillar fight and the game has been a complete cakewalk. I know i'm only a few hours in but i still want to know how long i've got until i can go off autopilot

Attached: Cloud.jpg (620x420, 70K)

It’s best aspect are it’s plot and characters. The easy gameplay is nice because the mechanics and atb system aren’t fun in the first place.

It doesn't. The only bosses that are even remotely challenging can be counted on 1 hand, and that's only if you're low level or don't have any of the right skills.

Try fighting Ruby and Emerald Weapon and come back and say its too easy

Pussy bosses with set patterns.

>playing RPG's for the challenge

No JRPG is hard. You just level up more if you can’t beat a boss.

>leveling in a final fantasy game
kek nice time waste

Sephiroth's last form and the super bosses are decently challenging. Everything else is a cakewalk.

ff7 is relatively easy the entire way through

Mime KoR, gg

Which bosses would you even count? Aside from the optional bosses.

The last time I replayed FF7 was in college, and I don't remember dying to a single boss. That being said, as a younger kid I remember the following bosses being the difficult ones:
>demon wall
>the glacier dragon
>shinra mansion optional boss
>hojo
>ruby/emerald obviously

Are there any others I'm forgetting?

Oh, I forgot the loading crane in the submarine base. I may have died more times to that boss than all the others put together.

the entire Midgar segment is extremely easy
game gets challenging 3/4 through disc 1 if you don't have the right enemy skills
near the end of disc 1 is the hardest mandatory boss in the game

Attached: 1559450705614.png (800x917, 495K)

The mechanics and ATB are fine, the combat is just poorly designed and enemies are braindead, like every FF game

It won't get harder, outside of a few bosses. Start running from battles to remain underleveled.

It’s not a particularly challenging game however if you don’t bother to do any of the combat you’ll come unstuck later in the game.

FFVII remains one of the easiest JRPGs on record, which was a breath of fucking fresh air, even back in the 90s, as as every JRPG back then was focused on making strategy guide bait and forcing the player to grind out the ass.

Begone DarkSoulsfag

Attached: NomuraHardatWork.jpg (1200x1174, 156K)

The ones I was thinking were Demon Wall, Carry Armor, Ruby and Emerald Weapon. But as I said, they're only challenging at all if you're really underleveled or just don't know what you're doing.

Attached: Ffviimeme.webm (1280x720, 2.34M)

It won’t.

Turn battle speed high and mode to active

Will help a bit.. I wish games were hard too :/