Pro version motherfukin when?

Pro version motherfukin when?

Attached: 1554013608061.jpg (640x360, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nJF0ecmWMd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The difference seems negligible desu

I'm trying to sell my switch right now, I got memed into buying one

lmao the screen is literally 720p

On a 720p screen they are yeah, but OP is still right. We need a Pro so BOTW 2 can actually run at 1080p.

>I got memed into buying one
anyone that says this is an utter retard

Check if it's hackable first, you might be able to sell it for double the price. If it is thank me later.

>implying he even bought one instead of merely shitposting

Attached: switch lite.jpg (926x390, 99K)

I just want dock clocks in handheld

Nintendo had the choice to use current hardware at launch of the switch. They chose to use two year old X1 hardware when the X2 was already out.

Now they release the switch light to keep the over-inflated $300 price on their dock-able switch. They have no reason to offer a "pro" anything since people bought it all anyway. When sales slow down they might offer a better version. By then a new console should be what Nintendo is focused on, put a fucking DNR on the switch and move on from this low powered overpriced junk.

switch lite would be the exact same resolution quality as portable switch.

Smaller screen though.

>I got memed into buying one
No, you're just a fucking falseflag idiot who never had one in his greasy hands OR an absolute moron who doesn't even research basic things about shit he buys and then somehow thinks what he bought is the fault of the sellers, not his adult decisions

Hack your Switch

Which means better PPI, which means a better looking image. Same way 3DS games look better on a smaller screen than the 3DS XL.

Screen on the Lite has a higher PPi. Same resolution but a sharper and smaller display.

okay I get it, you're retarded.

>lmao the screen is literally 720p
Why do zoomers care that such a tiny screen is only 720p? In handheld mode there wouldn't be much of a difference between 720p and 1080p.

is freebird retard proof? or sys-clk, which one is better?

Freebird lets you change clocks on the fly. The only benefit to sys-clk is that the logs let you know what the game sets the system's clocks too. This may just be a problem with Atmosphere, but the system will crash if I access the homebrew menu while in certain games, so for those the clock speeds will need to be changed before launching it

I care cause it looks like trash lol
unironically my phone looks better so why the fuck would I pay for this shit when I can get a bluetooth controller? rhetorical question, I was dumb enough to do it for some reason
It was an impulse buy based on the good word of mouth, I did not expect the screen to be so terrible. It had 3 dead pixels too
Guilty, I'm a retard. Like legitimately I have Spina Bifida and birth defects that affect my intelligence. Just trying to get by and be happy user, and the Switch is not the path. Now I know
Thanks user this is actually useful, I used to sell hacking PSPs in high school so I'll look into it.

Just buy a PC, retard.
The Switch is almost 100% emulatable already.

>The Switch is almost 100% emulatable already
I fucking wish

It is, though. Should be pretty impeccable soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=nJF0ecmWMd8

it isn't, though, most games don't even boot. It doesn't even qualify as a Mario Odyssey emulator yet as it's still riddled with major issues for that game alone, despite it being the focus. This isn't anywhere near as close as CEMU was to BotW, for example.

You're a fucking retard if you can't see how fast it's been developing.
Retards like you kept saying the same about BoTW, and look at you now.
BoTW is literally a PC game now. You're literally playing a shittier version with less content if you buy it on Switch/WiiU.

>if you can't see how fast it's been developing.
I never claimed otherwise user, I was only disputing your claim of it being "almost 100% emulatable already", which not only is disingenuous but it's also outright wrong. Will Yuzu get there eventually? more than likely, in fact it's basically guaranteed to, but it is not at all an accurate emulator in its current state. As I said before, most games don't even fucking boot in it yet.

>disputing your claim of it being "almost 100% emulatable already"
It absolutely is, though. Only minor janks and optimization remain.

are you legitimately retarded?
An emulator that is incapable of booting the vast majority of that system's software is not at all an accurate emulator.

Jesus christ, an emualtor that can run a game at all, with all the functionality and shaders correctly interpreted, is an almost 100% complete emulator. Again, all that remains is small bugs and optimization.

>with all the functionality and shaders correctly interpreted
have you actually even looked at the Odyssey footage in Yuzu? the shaders are still highly inaccurate. Plus, Odyssey is one of the only games that Yuzu can even boot, let alone run well at any capacity. Yuzu is not an accurate emulator in its current state, and won't be a viable option to play many switch games any time soon sadly. It's basically a Mario Odyssey emulator right now, and far from perfect as one, much like what CEMU was like for around a year as a BotW emulator since it's all the developers were focused on at the time.

>have you actually even looked at the Odyssey footage in Yuzu?
I just sent you a video link, you massive fuckwad.
This is your last (you), spend it well.

look at the footage in the video compared to footage from the game running natively on the switch. There are very clear shader inconsistencies.

>constant stuttering
>outright freezes at several points
>constant audio errors/clipping in certain areas
>missing various post-processing effects, notably on the 2D Mario section
>missing sand particle shaders, most obvious on the sand geysers
>shading/shadows on mario's model is completely off
in what fucking way is this "pretty impeccable"?]
Fucking xbox 360 emulation is better than this and that's been dead as shit for years up until recently.