Game enters development hell

>Game enters development hell
>New team becomes the studio behind the game
>Releases
>It's absolute garbage
Why does this always happens?

Attached: IMG_20190713_175801.jpg (400x399, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oantagonista.com/sociedade/homicidios-caem-22-nos-primeiros-cinco-meses-do-ano/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because the game was rigged from the start

Attached: file.png (825x1009, 887K)

Pic unrelated

Based bennyposter

Bulbassauro is based af

bolsonaro eh um ze buceta, so nao tinha opcao menos ruim na eleicao. amoedo eh um corno que se curva a merda de feminismo, ciro um filho da puta mentiroso e covarde, o resto todo mundo ja sabe

Attached: feels br man.png (785x757, 46K)

why are lefties so afraid of bolsonaro? I'm tired of seeing him in every fucking social media feed.

>Bolsokike

Attached: Mad bull 34.jpg (480x360, 26K)

>colocando o filho como embaixador

Pelo menos não é o PT, talkey

Attached: 1559515769270.jpg (554x439, 38K)

He's a taco nigger who's currently wrecking the amazon rainforest solely to turn Brazil into a bunch of fat idiots addicted to cow meat like the southern U.S.

He's wrecking our most important source of CO2. You should google what CO2 is and why it's important for dumbasses like you.

The fact you posted this shit in the exactly same day that was reported homicides have dropped by 22% across the first 5 months of the year compared to the same period last year just shows how delusional and out of touch with reality some of you people are.

oantagonista.com/sociedade/homicidios-caem-22-nos-primeiros-cinco-meses-do-ano/

But sure, let's impeach him just because he wants his son to be an embassador in the USA. Fuck off.

He's an idiot developing short-term solutions that will backfire in the next couple decades.

>oantagonista

>bankrupt pension system
>unemployment rates across the roof
>violent crimes still a common happening

"But dude, the Amazon!"
You people will lose even harder in 2022 from what I'm seeing.

But enough about Lula.

bolsonaro libera a rinha de galo ai

Attached: 1554094290969.jpg (600x800, 110K)

>You people will lose even harder in 2022 from what I'm seeing.
I would say something about trying to preserve a healthy world for our children, but I know you're a incel so you don't really care about building a lasting legacy. Just gotta consume everything to feed that selfish me me me me attitude.

Oh yeah Folha and DCM is way better sources i am right?Chora mais

The source is G1 Violence Atlas you mouth breather jackass, O Antagonista just replicated the news.
Then again its not like you even bothered opening the link to see that, since you people would fell more inclined into selling your own mothers than see anything that contradicts your made-up-fantasy that the Bolsonaro government is a disaster.

NO ONE, I repeat, NO ONE, besides rich teenagers and adults with too few things to be concerned about cares about the environment in this country. The whole "Amazon is in danger" narrative was created by european ONGs and imported by brazilian leftists to try to bad-mouth Bolsonaro to foreign investors. Its a useless narrative outside of that, you will never get the general brazilian public to hate Bolsonaro talking about the Amazon. Forget it.

>PTcucks and Leftietards Having to post on Yea Forums of all places to relieve of the butthurt
>not even on /pol/ the right place to post
>Still get BTFO

Nove era bababcas chupa!

My son is good embassador he make hamburguer talkey

why do people care about politics when there is no war happening ? i dont get it

Listen dumb dumb, adults with little short-term concerns are better able to address long-term issues which is the reason any middle-class with an IA over 90 realizes that humans have grown far too corpulent and overpopulated. This is also why dumbdumb poorfags who only concern themselves with what they'll eat today and what their obese children will eat tomorrow tend to ignore problems of overpopulation, resource scarcity, and environmental degradation which will, ironically, ensure their grandkids will starve to death or die from heatstroke

Oy vey...

Attached: Jair_Bolsonaro.jpg (600x730, 88K)

Dubs and a based comuna will kill bolsonaro this year

>the Amazon!11!! THINK OF THE CHILDREN !!!

Attached: 1546539250826.gif (700x400, 130K)

Carlos Bolsonaro deveria ser embaixador em algum país sem acesso a Internet.

>Healthy world
>When the world is already overpopulated way beyond a sustainable level and the population is still growing exponentially
The only way to actually no run this world into the ground is if the world population drops by several billions, so even if you drive a fucking prius and shoot yourself in the foot by killing all you industry you achieve literally nothing because you fight a single symptom not the cause

You are insane and delusional. Tons of people try to do shit for the environment. Just because you're living in a conservative hellhole, doesn't mean the entire country is like this. Most people suck though.

>Hue jew

Attached: 1533727966763.jpg (384x342, 75K)

>tries to reduce video game tax
>literally the only single fucking thing I was looking foward
>gets shut down instantly
l m a o

Attached: 4c4dc05.jpg (242x152, 6K)

>le overpopulation maymay

return to reddit and take your 80 iq kike puppet israel zogbot fascist huenigger emperor ballsack nigger retard with you, cuck

Attached: (You).png.jpg.jpg (960x1280, 167K)

yes we get it, you're a fat incel who will never get laid so you don't actually care about the world. How about practice some self-improvement and reflect on your neet ways?