I fixed the Fire Emblem representation in Smash

I fixed the Fire Emblem representation in Smash.
I just deleted the shitty Marth clones and the character of the worst FE game.
You are welcome Sakurai

Attached: FE smash.png (708x471, 472K)

>Keeping Marth instead of Lucina
You say you care about Smash but you still don't understand it.

you don't understand Smash or FE, relevancycuck

I'd go so far as to remove Ike and replace him with a lance user. At least Robin represents the magic side of FE.

Ike is the most popular character of FE

Not for every region but for NA yeah he's the most popular. I think it's Hector for EU and Marth for JA.

Smash is an advertisement, that's all it is. It's not about relevancy or >muh original, It's just about what sells the most. And Awakening is the best selling game out of all of them (discluding fates 3x prices)

I would add Lyn as a GBA/female representation and because she is the Marth of the west and she is a veteran Assist Trophy. Also, it would be nice to have a non-blue haired character

i think the game would be improved if they squashed clones down into alternate costumes, daisy is already functionally 8 more peach alts anyways just turn it into the same character
samurai just removing alternate moves from the 3ds/wii u games instead of giving them to the echos was fucking retarded too, roy could have just been given some of the variant moves instead of just being fire marth and the same goes for lucina

Remove Ike because he's shit. Keep Corrin because girl and also because Corrin is actually unique among the FE characters.

Both Lucina and Roy are better than Marth so fuck you.

If Heroes is anything to go by Ike is definitely the most popular, won even with his votes split between his PoR and RD version

They don't have to shill those characters anymore since their games aren't new. They can easily remove them

Negative, keep Lucina instead of Marth for the sake of female representation in Smash.

But Corrin is actually a good character. I forget she's a swordfighter whenever I play her.

how about remove all characters except lucina and corrin you faggot

You are doing gods work

Keep Marth and Ike. Add Lyn
That's it

Attached: rdn3faenzjw11.jpg (800x914, 159K)

In what way is Ike shit? Gameplay wise he's a much better character than Corrin in and out of smash and also as a character in his games he has a much better personality than Corrin which admittedly isn't hard when you're talking about the worst character in all of Fire Emblem.

I'm fine with Corrin because he has dragon powers, too.

If only Marth and Lucina were deciding factors for certain people, there'd be more smash sales if Lucina was in the game than if Marth was. Because nobody gives a shit about Marth.

Lucina will never leave Smash. Whether you like it or not, she's one of the faces of Fire Emblem now.

Slow as shit, awful recovery, lackluster and boring to play as. Infinitely worse than dragon girl. Just because he's a slow sword fighter doesn't stop him from being a sword fighter.

I'd be fine with Lucina if they decloned her, there's tons of moveset potential for her from awakening but they took the lazy route with her and Chrom.

OMG this totally. We should also get rid of Shulk and replace him with Rex since Rex's game sold better.

the biggest problem i have is half of the game revolves around the weapon types and we have one and a half types in smash (robin's magic being the 1/2)
if we got hector or one of the lance faggots then we'd have at least some variation
hell even tiki as a pure magic user would at least be something different, if kirby adds hat goomba with his spear then it'd be a better representation of the weapons then FE has
the lack of villains is also fucking dumb, i'd take zelgius/black knight as a ike echo if it meant at least a single villain from the series

unironically based

Leave Corrin, he's fun to play as.

Corrin is also a swordfighter, she uses that sword for most of her moves, just because she has dragon powers doesn't mean she isn't a swordfighter as well and I find her a lot more boring to play as then Ike.

It'd make more sense. But anyway, I don't like gay people in games, though, so that's why I wouldn't want marth in it.

>Corrin is also a swordfighter
Negative.

10/10 opinion, fuck FE characters

>I don't like gay people in games, though, so that's why I wouldn't want marth in it.
>marth
Did you mean Ike by any chance?

She has a sword, she fights with said sword for just about half of her moves she is a swordfighter. I don't know what your arbitrary standards are for this but they are certainly incorrect.

Keep Marth, Ike and add Ike's boyfriend Soren.

just because you put chainsaw teeth on a sword doesn't stop it from being a sword
meta knight doesn't use a pitchfork because his blade has little spikes on it

No, both. Marth's a faggot who's only married because he pityfucked caeda because his sister begged him to, and then he just did what he had to do to look like a normal ruler.

Corrin is a sword fighter as much as Ganondorf is a swordfighter. You're just bara fags upset someone wants your shitty slow swordsman gone.

No dude you're just straight retarded that's like saying Ike is a fucking brawler because he punchs for his jabs. She quite literally uses her sword for half of her moveset, seriously curious at this point what you're retarded qualifications are for someone to not be considered a swordfighter. Also you sound upset too that people want your shitty waifubait character removed.

You can hardly call Ike a swordfighter when his mobility and power is akin to an axe user.

>her

You don't need to be lecturing anyone when you want to keep some shitty, watered down, training wheels waifu instead of the original who's been there since the beginning of his series and from the second game in the Smash series.

The same could be said for someone who isn't literate

Why remove corrin?
Thats retarded and so are you.

>Gameplay wise he's a much better character than Corrin
>DUDE NAIR LMAO the character

"We have to keep corrin because of their unique moveset" - guy who wasn't troubled at all that they had the thirtieth counter down b in the game

hope they add byleth just to piss you guys off

CORRIN IS A SHIT CHARACTER STUPID FOOTFAGS

I was talking in terms of viability and congrats like half the cast has combo starters with nair

Just declone them instead of throwing them out. Roy should be completely reworked, the binding blade was fucking huge in his game and could hit people at 2 range with fire attacks. What we got instead was Marth but with flame effects.

There's nothing wrong with corn.

Roy is already a semi-clone, if he stays (he will because melee) he'll be ganondorf'd over time

Sakurai is pretty against giving swordsman that aren't Cloud ranged attacks.

>Marth ranked 6th with 15k votes
>Lucina ranked 2nd with 42k votes

Why does no one say what we really want? Use Lucina/Ike/Lyn not Marth/Ike/Lyn.

>Not for every region but for NA yeah he's the most popular
No.

Ike is LITERALLY the most popular FE character. Worldwide.

Attached: 1484293617828.jpg (776x1680, 506K)

Huh, guess my information was outdated. Also
>Finn and Hector that low

Attached: 1533914674446.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Does that have Ike at first place with 342 votes? Votes with that small of a sample size mean nothing.

Why would you ever play male Corrin?

>Votes with that small of a sample size mean nothing.
Ok. Let's look at this then >Only character so popular to get in the top five, twice.
>WITH split votes

This makes no fucking sense considering no one bought his games. He's only popular because of Smash and only because he didn't look as faggy to the Smash audience as Marth.

Cope.

Attached: 1400827682386.png (330x319, 180K)

That poll was made close to Awakening. Chrom and Robin aren't that popular nowadays

here's how to fix the representation don't have it

>The only Japanese game where the current MC wasn't voted the most popular instantly was Fire Emblem
>It was and still is Ike

Lucina is a Marth Alt as it should be. Chrom can be an Ike alt.

cope

Yea my bad that does sound like I'm saying Ike isn't #1 he is just that vote has such a small turnout why use it. Besides Ike, Lyn, and Lucina there's a huge powergap to everyone else. And at least the 'remove Lucina' argument is because Marth is right there, taking out Ike is the dumbest FE decision Bandai/Sora could make.

PUT
HIM
IN

Attached: hector.jpg (750x720, 57K)

you're retarded
corrin is different enough from marth, ike, and robin
he deserves to stay
but yes lucina, chrom, and roy need to go

Honestly it's the same result to the FE community either way. They still complain constantly about FEs representation in smash despite getting treated like a God because they dont have lynch or hector or some other literally who. If they're never going to be happy, why bother?

>pretending as if the next FE rep won't be from 3H

You've also got to consider how absolutely fucking tiny the FE fanbase was until Awakening exploded, so a small sample size - even if taken right after Awakening's release - could very well be an accurate size.

It will fucking be but they should still put in Hector

Attached: Hector Moveset.png (2000x3000, 2.03M)

I would like an axe but
>another blue hair

If it was they would've revealed it already like they revealed Luninary for dqxi.

Dye his hair green and call him Lynctor, that should do it

Robin came to smash post-Awakening, it's still on the table

Remove all. Add Anna, the actual mascot character of FE. Treat her alternate skins like the koopa kids for each iterations of her.

Problem solved.

Better than the other choices of Camilla or Edelgard (probably haven't looked into her character could actually be good).

Yeah...the actual mascot who barely places in the top 10 in popularity polls.

Remove all FE reps in Smash.
FE literally ruined Smash Bros. since they were added in Melee and every newcomer ever since has been anime Swordsmen.
Might as well turn Smash into Fire Emblem Bros.
Fuck this series and fuck Sakurai for shoving 70+ anime swordsmen in Ultimate.

Attached: 1399727185754.gif (255x164, 939K)

Add Lyn but as a bow user

Attached: S_LynNeutral.png (1600x1920, 267K)

No thanks. Rather get yet another swordguy like Zelgius than "dude my sword has 2 blades he's so different".

Remove Ike because he's a gay furshitter
Add Hector becaue he can do most of the same things, has an axe, represents GBA and is more based
Add Leif
now it's perfect

This just proves Donnel should be in smash

Remove all of them and add Punished Dimitri instead.

Attached: 1561823100271.jpg (1920x1080, 540K)

I think telling the God who created you to go fuck themselves is a lot more based than most of what Hector did but w/e

>every newcomer ever since has been anime Swordsmen
i had no idea that diddy kong, king dedede, lucario, lucas, olimar, squirtle, ivysaur, charizard, rob, snake, sonic, wario, wolf, zero suit samus, bayonetta, bowser jr., duck hunt, greninja, little mac, mega man, pac man, palutena, rosalina, ryu, villager, wii fit trainer, daisy, dark samus, incineroar, inkling, isabelle, ken, king k. rool, ridley, richter, simon, piranha plant, and joker were anime swordsmen

Switch Robin with Hector or Lyn and we got a deal.

>dude my sword has 2 blades but he's so different
See It's not just the principle of "not sword = good"

Why would anyone want to get rid of Robin?

I think he was just talking about FE newcomers, but in any case he's still kind of wrong.

Ike with a chain and a non shit version of Kirby's Melee hammer, amazing.

>Zelgius
Ike with warp powder and heavy armor, amazing

PUT EPHRAIM IN THE GAME

>i’d rather have a bulky armor unit with a sword than a bulky armor unit with an axe
why not both dumb dumb?

Attached: CCCD52D0-3AA9-40F2-8A75-A512FC2ED9F0.jpg (523x598, 233K)

GIVE HIM A MOVESET FIRST

Only because they split the votes for each anna

Didn't stop Ike from hitting the top 5 twice despite being split.

Because the fanbase made me hate Hector for pushing him so hard as being "different" when he's the same shit as Ike. And Zelgius is "villain" too, that would be new for FE representation. And doesn't look like a muscly short-haired version of other characters.
I'd even unironically take any Manakete over Hector.

Indeed.

He's in.

Attached: __alvis_fire_emblem_and_fire_emblem_seisen_no_keifu_drawn_by_iktk__412f58fc9555b04a2e969d54e132e0f4. (842x595, 89K)

>hate hector because he’s just ike but with a different weapon
>likes zelgius because he’s just ike but secretly mean
bro? what’s goin on?

Anna is split more than 2 times though.

The next smash will have more fire emblem characters and you will eat it up smashcuck.

Yeah I don't understand how people even like this character when she's only had a role in like 3 games and her personality is mostly the same in all of those titles.

She's essentially a waifu moogle

I never denied him being Evil Ike. The thing is that at least he doesn't look buff Ike. And he has no fanbase that shits on others choices while pushing their clearly not-Ike character. Fuck, hate Corrin the shitter all you want but even he/she has a more varied FE moveset than that Hector picture.

Robin is cool

Attached: 1555310207837.png (500x611, 359K)

>deleting 2 movesets
You fucked up

>letting dumb faggots who just joined your hobby decide anything.
Go kill yourself

>470278018
ebic codeword os ebic ;)

>they do the bare minimum so they should stay

Ike wield his sword like an axe, it's definitely different enough from Marth's rapier style.

Look better, Marth is both 6th and 14th, he got cucked by split votes.

Even with combined votes and several other fe Staples removed he still got beat but Just Awakening Anna in cyl3

true, but CYL 2 & 3 was basically just FEH fags voting for their meme picks and/or characters that didn't get alternate costumes yet.

What does that mean even?

Actually a good selection, I'll take it.