15 years later

>15 years later
>this is still the best sandbox game of all time

What happened?

Attached: san andreas.jpg (1920x1080, 844K)

I am racist now so I disagree

Krauts did it better.

>What happened?
Online gaming and microtransactions.

>I'VE BEEN THROUGH THE DESERT ON A HORSE WITH NO NAME

Attached: 437115-grand-theft-auto-san-andreas-xbox-screenshot-out-on-the-desert.jpg (640x480, 40K)

you know what happened SOUL VS. SOULLESS

I'm not even sure it was the best sandbox of 2004

>have no friends irl
>go to grove street to hang out with my homies

home

can this be played at 60fps? heard it causes physic issues.

based and greenpilled

Why doesn't rockstar remake their old games?
everyone makes remakes/remasters now and it would bring them millions
just imagine vice city and san andreas with gta v graphics

Unironically has a great plot (with some boring filler) and top tier voice acting and soundtrack. It did so many things well, it’s hard to name them all. San Andreas’ plot and VA’s with GTA 5’s graphics and multiplayer would be the GOAT.

only if you don't limit it to 60fps from what i experienced

mta:SA or SA:MP

that's clearly a car tho

SAMP

no game has managed to deliver as much SOUL as this game does

i think there's a couple missions where swimming or a timer might get messed up and you have to turn on the frame limiter to beat them. also there might be some less obvious glitches that occur when you play at a high framerate (car handling/gun accuracy)

honestly i just recommend capping the game at 30. you get used to it in a couple minutes and it still feels miles better than any other version of the game.

No. Use Silent Patch since it allowed you to get 30 instead of 25 fps. Makes a huge difference.

60fps? lol console tier graphics

*laughs in 1440p 144hz*

I member how cars spawned instantly on road with like max speed for some reason

>ram into a pedestrian car
>he starts chasing you to the ends of the earth

I'm sorry but that's too much soul

Damn this looks good. I wish i experienced it first on the PS2 version, PC version looks so crappy

I was just thinking SA this morning. Should I install it and play the rest of the day? Every time I have nostalgia feels I install the game, play for 20 minutes and quit because it didn't age well.

That's PC with mods. It's emulating the PS2 effect really nicely, Better than my game.

>he does it in the middle of an annoying mission and fucks you over

Attached: 1426719442415.png (358x369, 209K)

Nostalgia

GTA V is better.

San Andreas defintiely deserves a remake. Just none of that 360 degree shooting out of the car bullshit and flipping over cars with pressing a button or whatever it is. Fuck I hate GTAV so much for many other reasons too

Attached: karl marx.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Based and checked.

Honestly, I just dick around with riot mode and mega punch and watch everyone punch each other off cars. It's good fun (I just got a 100 save file online).

I installed it on my PC because of all those funny SA YTP videos.

Even if they did, R* would just focus mostly on GTA Online.

They don't need to make remakes when they're already swimming in cash.
Also there will never be a Vice City remake since Tommy's voice actor hated it iirc