Is God Eater 3 good?

Is God Eater 3 good?

I played the first one on a religious basis, dropped the second one after finishing the main story.

I played the Switch Demo just now and it didn't felt that fun. Is it just the Demo that is bad? Short Sword feels fucking awkward without the endless combo.

Attached: God_Eater_3.jpg (1525x1900, 503K)

no.

Actually, nobody bought this game for gameplay

Attached: mommy.jpg (728x410, 31K)

Oh ... okay. Care to explain why?

It's alright.

Attached: Mother and Daughter.webm (560x662, 2.91M)

I literally dont know
I played the first on my psp a while back and got excited for this ... but there are basically no videos or reviews and the gameplay looks literally like if they gimped the first one
I wouldnt buy even as a fan

It's better than the first one on psp but it's inferior to both GE1R and GE2B.
Basically game got rushed because of code vein.
Areas are mostly garbage now but the new aragamis are fun.

No. It's braindead easy, the story and characters are shit and they copy pasted more than half the Aragami from the other 2 games.

How is it compared to MHGU?

Attached: 1658676.jpg (357x512, 51K)

Well I mean, that is the case with all of these monster hunting games. Adding more monsters on what came before.

They are copy pasted Vita assets on a different engine and they look terrible next to your characters and new aragami. They also fucked up their scale and they are all too small.

>braindead easy
Wait untill they add perilous challenge and let's see if you can clear missions on +99 difficulty

Sounds like a shitty way to make content challenging.

>here is aragami dingus - the weakest one
>but we gave it a 99x multiplier on attack and defense
quality

GE3 has the most responsive and fastest game play out of all the games in the series. But it lacks content and IMO has the weakest story out of all the games. This will probably change with more updates and the eventual GE3 Rage Burst. I suppose I was a bit spoiled by all the shit in GE2 RB.

I think its fun it just needs more stuff and things to do and something like the character missions from GE2.

>j-just wait till they finally finish the game

Lmao, this shit is worse than FFXV.

Just buy MHW.

I already have that and honestly ...it sucks.
It's not what I wanted from MonHun.

No Blood Rage equivalent is lame.
>"But blood rage was op!"
The game is already easy as shit, might as well let me rage through the stupid fights like fucking fliers.
Fuck fliers they are dumb as shit you spam flashes on them in MH and keep pinned down for 5 minutes and they are garbage in GE too.

>lacks the story
i played and finished the first one on psp, there was a story ? i just hit monsters with a big sword

Attached: tora gif.gif (500x281, 908K)

A good story, yeah.
Clichéd, but good.

It's the same old GE gameplay but faster and with custom bullets nerfed to the ground. Most new Aragami are cool but the lack of (optional) story content like the character episodes from GE2:RB really stings.

Attached: 20190630191814_1.jpg (2560x1440, 600K)

At least, the story was enjoyable in anime

The lack of character missions or bond scenes in this third installment was a huge dealbreaker for me.

Oh yeah, I rememember those cheese character missions with Ragna the Bloodedge ... uh I mean the scottish guy

Anybody ever figure out good ways to gold every time attack? I can't beat the second mission, or the last two with Gold.

What weapon are you using?

It has the best core gameplay, but less content than what you're probably used to if you played the other games on PC. It's still my favorite by far, the focus on fun melee combat rather than bullet spamming is great, and most of the aragami are a lot of fun to fight.

>when that little shit calls your cute OC mommy
That caught me off guard and it will never not feel awkward.

I like how they make a point of showing you an animated map with markers of your journey and the progress of where your heading for each mission but then you end up in the same map you've been playing for the last 10 missions.

I've been thinking about getting it but haven't pulled the trigger. Demo was fun enough, but I'm not sure if it's worth $50.