Yup. It's him

Yup. It's him.

Attached: here he is.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

I can't believe there are people on Yea Forums that genuinely believe that fucking bomberman could have a full, fun, moveset

Zoomer faggot

not an argument.

God I’m just happy more people are heading the name bomberman

>inb4 that one asshole comes and cries about how bomberman should have been in over banjo

based retard

> God I’m just happy more people are heading the name bomberman
Who the fuck didn't know who Bomberman was before 2018?

Captain Falcon
Ness
Mario
Luigi
Princess Peach
Bowser

These characters had 0-2 moves before smash bros.

You are mentally challenged.

Attached: Congratulations+youre+retarded+_92c63ccd3fcf747ced0a1738aed8be4f.jpg (1190x906, 308K)

>still arguing fucking movesets after all these years
how is it that the flimsiest argument has lasted this long despite being disproven time and time again? what? do you want me to list down every thing from specials to a fuckin pummel?

Attached: 71CC28CB-11A5-456E-BB78-753B55C50E7A.jpg (169x166, 22K)

>durr just have him place loads of bombs
>hurr what about that one shitty N64 platformer he had that nobody cared about

He could have a moveset, he'd just be utterly shit and nobody would play him. It happens all the time
>Phoenix Wright finally in marvel
>Fucking NOBODY plays him online or tournys besides one br

>Ridley finally in smash
>Nobody plays him

>Ice Climbers finally return
>Nobody ever picks them

The truth is they could give him some crazy moveset based on Jetters / Generations summoning animals and shit, but the second he ends up slightly below mid tier people would forget he's in the game.

>That DS game where if you beat it 100% you got a message from Hudson thanking you for supporting them all those years
>They went bankrupt a few months later

objectively incorrect about all of those besides captain falcon (whom was only included as a leftover of when smash just had generic human model fighters)

>He could have a moveset, he'd just be utterly shit and nobody would play him. It happens all the time
exactly my point, why do you think I specifically said "have a full, fun, moveset"; a bomberman moveset would be utter garbage

>implying there's any argument to be had
he's a fucking assist, he's not getting in by this point you utter muppet

ness can only use PK flash in earthbound. He’s a physical attacker with healing PSI. everything else is borrowed from the real PSI attacker Paula. Same goes for Lucas. Neither of them can even learn fucking PSI Magnet of all things.

Literally everyone cried the same fucking thing with Pac-Man

i was upset but bombermanlets proved to be gigantic crying faggots like waluigifags

Real talk, why the fuck is Banjo playable? He's an irrelevant character from a dead franchise

Actual iconic characters like Bomberman, who has over 70 games mind you is only an assist trophy, but this ugly bear who has only 5 games, 2 of which weren't even in Japan gets to be playable?

Unfucking acceptable, you can't seriously defend this

they were done more as amalgamations to represent the mother series. Even if you're scraping the bottom of the barrel though a bomberman moveset would be shit.

Mario had fireball and jump and ground pound.
Luigi had fireball and jump.
Peach had jump and pick-up items.
Ness was "SMAAAAAASH" and psychadelic geometric patterns.
Bowser had fire breath and jump.
Captain Falcon was a fucking car.

>why yes, i am a fucking retard, how could you tell?

Attached: D0J1RveWsAAoQP2.jpg (912x1024, 71K)

They made a motherfucking Piranha Plant playable, get off your shit

and pacman IS utter shit, so they were right.
>retard can't even meme properly

>h-he’s an assist anyways. w-w-why does it matter?
huh? i didn’t think that’s what we were arguing. I thought we were talking about moveset potential.

Attached: 85F5A8F4-2186-4EBD-8E4E-AA856DB4E9DD.jpg (184x184, 5K)

and it's unironically one of the best original movesets in the game as there was plenty of source material to go off of.

>durrr I don't play video games XDD
Etika yourself

a bomberman moveset would be awful no matter how much you're scraping the bottom of the barrel for it. Nobody would play as it
wow great argument

Bomberman COULD have a moveset but they would have to nerf the shit out of his bombs compared to how destructive his AT is capable of being. He works better as an assist but there should've also been a Bomberman stage with the other bombers

Attached: bomberman sit.gif (449x354, 1.43M)

In 90% of Mario games it either sits in a pipe and moves up and down or sits still and shoots fireballs.
You can make the same argument about Piranha Plant as you could about Bomberman.
Bomberman has 70 games so there's plenty of source material.

> Being this Young

I agree on bomberman stage actually, that would be fantastic and more fitting than simply having an assist. Bomberman as a fighter, though, can fuck off. It would be absolute cancer for fighting.

Fox McCloud.

Attached: 1551451198820-1.png (239x243, 76K)

It's literally one guy. Had any Bomberfags had a reason to cry over something, it'd be during the E3 reveal, not after Banjo's reveal.

I don't care, explosive projectiles are cancer

>literally not a single argument from this user

You already have a thread. FGCucks are gonna complain about us because of your autism

>amalgamation
>mother 1 didn’t actually receive any representation in smash until melee where it got two songs on the ONETT stage
His victory theme until brawl was fucking smiles and tears for christ sake. at least pretend to not be dumb as shit.

t. lost to a snake player

You do know Sakurai just makes up random movesets for characters that don't seem to have one to begin with right? You think Pacman just naturally throws fruit and ghosts out of his hands? Fucking retard.

ZOOM ZOOM

nope, I enjoy playing against snakes

MANGO NATION

fuck off retard; I guarantee I've played more bomberman games than you.

Then you'll enjoy playing against Bomberman.

autism.

Why don't you want him then? Only a true zoomerbabyfag would have on Shiro

>bombs that explode in a huge +
no thanks.

>same idiot who responded to an insult earlier with “not an argument” responds with an insult
SOMEBODY STOP ME

Attached: A68F8BF1-999B-40DF-9019-97C3C0BA8417.jpg (790x1024, 74K)

just because a character has history doesn't mean they automatically should be playable in Smash, might as well use the same argument for space invaders

Your only argument is you being intentionally retarded. Again off yourself.

still an amalgamation of the series, you're only splitting hairs

imagine being this upset that your bomb spam character isn't playable.

That's like saying they can't add Ridley because he can just grab you and grind you against the ground. They found a way to add him AND make that attack work. Obviously it would be toned down and not have as much range as the AT.

Ridley is pretty shit though, very few bother to play as him because how underpowered and overly situational move of his moveset actually is. This user put it best Bomberman would either be the same thing due to them having to play it safe, or would be a broken trainwreck that nobody would enjoy playing against. I firmly believe it wouldn't make a fun balanced character.

>Ness includes nothing from mother 1 in his debut
>Mother 1 isn’t even acknowledged outside of songs until stickers in brawl
>All that’s added to ness and lucas that includes mother 1 is the series victory theme becoming Mother Earth and then the Eight Melodies
>This one thing magically makes them an amalgamation

Attached: 552EE27C-02B3-4935-92B9-7FD1FB6E6068.jpg (208x208, 9K)

I just hate retards, user. Now please consider suicide.

it is an amalgamation still, again you're splitting hairs and missing the point of what amalgamation literally means.

right back at ya, moron

Mother 2 was practically a reboot of Mother 1

You know you fucked up when the assist trophies are WAY more interesting and better than the newcomers we got this time

Fucking pathetic

Attached: 1544226530868.png (1350x800, 615K)

>shit
Pac is high mid/low top, has pretty entertaining games to watch, and has good set ups. Stick to swordies.

>tournaments are only thing that matters.

Attached: 1535206535336.png (2183x1532, 142K)

only very recently, pac was absolute garbo in 4 and wasn't considered as a viable pick early in ultimate either.

it’s not dumbass. Ness is strictly representing earthbound and Lucas is strictly representing mother 3. Why do you think the names Nintendo and Giegue have been thrown around in smash character speculation? It’s one afterthought that brings mother 1 into the equation. You wanna know what’s IS an amalgamation? The Magicant stage. It’s equal parts Mother 1’s Magicant and Mother 2’s. Having the motif of Mother 1’s Magicant while Dungeon man, Octopus Statues and mobile sprouts all from Mother 2 crop up around the stage. It was designed to be equal, not changed to be down to road with the most minor detail it could change.

Attached: 0D9BE319-F705-409F-9BBA-85804C8F952B.jpg (300x180, 18K)

I think you need to check back my initial post about this, I said "they" (as in, both Ness and Lucas) were added as an amalgamation to represent the mother series. I was never talking about the characters each separately.

He was still fun in 4 and had his fair share of mains. His moveset in both games pays a lot of respect to his series and namco at the same time while being fun.

Standing in tournament means little in the overall smash experience. Especially when most of the player base could give a fuck less.

Now if you want to bitch about a character, bitch about Ganons treatment throughout the games.

I always think this line of thinking is unfair to Mother 1. It’s clearly it’s own experience. I always considered Mother 1 to Mother 2 to be very similar to Metroid to Super Metroid (or even SMB3 to SMW/LoZ to LttP.) An upgrade that builds off the NES title but not a reboot.

>He was still fun in 4 and had his fair share of mains.
come on man, you and I both know he was a very unpopular pick. I do like how they built his moveset around namco references as much as they did pacman references though.

yeah and that’s fucking wrong. Especially ness who was originally in 64 and had NOTHING from mother 1.

I disagree for the most part, but they could make the next game’s newcomers exclusively upgraded assists + the obligatory Pokemon rep and nobody would be mad.

bros...

Attached: 1560465215854.jpg (652x510, 30K)

they represent mother 2 and mother 3, ergo an amalgamation

pacman represents namco in general.

they come together to form the least cohesive amalgamation they could. Ness was added to represent mother 2 in both 64 and melee. Lucas was added to represent mother 3. They are only united in the fact that they are both from the mother series. they are otherwise working completely separate of each other. and if they were some inseparable amalgamation meant to show off the entire mother series together then lucas wouldn’t have been cut from the base roster of smash 4.