What am I in for?

What am I in for?

Attached: tits.jpg (616x353, 52K)

Knobends

Tedium. Really cool art style, but tedium. I played it free on Xbox Game Pass and uninstalled before an hour was up.

it gets better later

Dude, it's the same shit on all depths. Actually, no, you don't shoot in late game, you only run.

A refund. This game is short as fuck.

>i only played one hour!
>the lategame sucks!

Pointless stealth system.

How do you know he didn't get to late game in one hour?

Not really. Its abrupt end doesn't help either.

Basically, if you've played 1 hour or even less, you've played the entire game.

what the fuck

This is my post: I played longer than an hour like the other poster said. You're still in for a refund. There are better rogue-lite games for your money. Or hell, just refund and pirate it. You'll thank me later.

I finished the game. It speeds up when you realize you don't have to shoot. This makes grinding pointless. Hell, there's even a setting to disable all guns.

>It speeds up when you realize you don't have to shoot. This makes grinding pointless. Hell, there's even a setting to disable all guns.
wait what the fuck?

FUCK SECS, PATIENTS, AND SPOOKS

it's "inspired by system shock" aka the combat is ass and it's faster to just run through everything instead of wasting time and ammo (and enjoyment)

what the fuck
how is this allowed

Bangers are your best friend
>turrets and watchers around the corner
BANG!
>patients that haven't spotted you yet
BANG!
>Zecs barring down on you down a corridor
BANG!

elaborate

Not him, but I'm guessing he means that the stealth system feels shallow since the enemies are constantly moving and youll waste a lot more time playing slowly losing O2 (especially in deeper depths) as opposed to rushing for parts.

You can reveal all the enemy positions. You can wait until a big fuck leaves the room. You can lock doors to change enemy paths and lock them up. You can use kot lures to distract them. You can crouch and go in tunnels and passages.

You have 1 minute of oxygen. Hurry up faggot.

Pretty much this:

why is this allowed

It's an ok game, not a terrible game by any means but still alright. Other user's have already pointed out issues.

It gots the Borderlands type of shooter, enemies don't react when they got shot and headshots are actually critical hits. I can't stand the RPGlization of fps.

Attached: 1562521052981.gif (531x354, 3.6M)

>enemies don't react when they got shot
But they do? Unless you're talking about Tourists or using the needle weapons.