Why does this exist if it can't switch?

Why does this exist if it can't switch?

Attached: gear_switch-lite_yellow.jpg (2376x1782, 166K)

>Why does this exist if it can't switch?
It's more affordable, more durable (joycons won't snap off from one drop), it's smaller, and lighter.
Expect this to be the number one gift this christmas. Nintendo is going to making big bucks.

Because kids will buy it and their parents don't know it's literally the same thing they bought them last time.

>owning a TV
>current year

But it doesn't SWITCH. There's no SWITCHING back and forth. Fucking Christ, I need to get used to people that doesn't comprehend English come to this shithole.

Some people rather hand-held only. I know right? Wild. People have differing opinions to your own. Take your time have a seat, I know your autistic brain must be spazzing uncontrollably at the idea

some people use it as a handheld only and they now sell a cheaper model aimed for a market of those people.

Because Nintendo needs a dedicated portable with the 3DS finally being killed off.

Hopefully they start porting select 3DS games that can translate well with a single screen.

>people that doesn't
you played yourself

Did you get upset when the nintendo wii didn't piss on you?

The thing I don't get is why are handheld games $60 when they were $40 on 3DS

It's just called a switch, and this one's called the switch 'lite'. Would you rather have them call this lighter version "The Hold"?

Nintendo can't hear you over all the money they are going to make. They obviously don't care that it does not make sense.

Attached: tenor.gif (408x254, 352K)

It's literally just a word

The practical and business reasons for creating a modified version of the console outweigh your autism. You should have just asked "Why is it called the Switch if it can't Switch" and your shitty joke would have been 1% less shit.

>I need to get used to people that doesn't comprehend English come to this shithole.
lmao do u need some help budddy??????/
>japanese console name doesn't make sense in english
lol wo wwhat a surpriseee!!! I'M SO MAD, I'M EVEN MADDER THAN WHEN I SEE A WOMAN

wowweeeee mommaaa why does it not do switchy switchy????

As a Switch owner docked games look AWFUL, the Switch only ever shines in portable mode and losing gimmicks like overpriced rumble and waglan is a feature not a loss.

i don't play on consoles because i'm a good looking, stable genius but the rumble is literally the only good thing about the switch

Switch off your brain

>playstation 4
>you dont "play" any of the games
wtf microsoft

Why does this exist if it can't 3D?

Attached: 3max.jpg (1000x1231, 256K)

I honestly like the look of this design.
I've heard it's really comfortable to hold, and you can't really beat 80 dollars.

it feels really cheap material wise but it's comfy to hold and does its job at being durable for shitty young kids.