I wan play minecraft

i wan play minecraft

Attached: 534.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

>play minecraft for an hour
>get bored
What happened

Play friend, don't let your time slip by.

bruh this The Witcher 3 on Switch

they just had to make a female default character

Then go play it instead of posting here you dum

You can play these nuts

It's' a 15 year old game.

simple: play with mods

Attached: the only reason you need to install LovelyRobot.png (1280x961, 177K)

Had this happen to me earlier today playing an adventure map. Combat sucks, from both before and after 1.9

Do you have to have a Minecraft account to connect to servers? I've tried to connect to a buddy of mine's server with the cracked MultiMC client but I'm having no luck.

>tfw no hardocre servers anywhere
It's perfect, you'll probably die really early on but it sounds like plenty of fun. Imagine a hardcore server with 100 people trying to beat all bosses, numbers slowly deminishing.

Make sure the server has "online-mode=false" in the server.properties file.

Is there no way to permanently exclude consolefags from these threads? You're playing a game made by retards and your version lacks Minecraft's only saving grace, no shit the game sucks.

>play minecraft for an hour
>spend 2 months customizing a personal modpack instead
what happened

I find vanilla boring in single player but it’s a lot funner in multiplayer. too bad every time someone hosts a server it dies within a day.

Minecraft is just an inherently boring game unless you set your own goals in it
And I've always had a hard time coming up with goals because Vanilla Minecraft is just not that feature rich

>load up minecraft
>thinking im going to be something really cool or comfy
>get bored after a few minutes and quit
im just not creative enough or have the patience enough to do it

Attached: 52331996_576000506233965_5633282837572762438_n.jpg (480x480, 34K)

somehow removed my response in >>spend 2 months customizing a personal modpack instead
I've tried this, I never get to finishing the modpack because half way through putting it together I just lose interest

Why the fuck would anyone play minecraft?

There's no objective. There's no map or waypoints. There's no guns or fun weapons and the enemies aren't realistic at all.

Attached: download (2).png (596x168, 5K)

is Tekkit even GOOD?

spoken like a true brainlet

>There's no objective. There's no map or waypoints.
sounds like real life, time to grow up son
>There's no guns or fun weapons and the enemies aren't realistic at all.
"fictional world bad"
give me examples of realistic enemies that are fun

>There's no guns or fun weapons
techguns
that is all

>load up minecraft because young brother wants me to play with him
>get bored some minutes in due to repetition of getting food and mining for shit
>realize that instead of playing it like back when I was kid, I could go for automation and machine design
>end up having a ton of fun playing the game like Factorio
>good times spent with my brother

Attached: 1562486724923.jpg (400x433, 27K)

>There's no objective. There's no map or waypoints.
the sole fact that you require objectives just proves how uncreative and straight up retarded you are. How about you build something, faggot?

A better game would assign a purpose to building. Even dragon quest builders tried to do this.
What makes RTS games against AI so fun is that you can play city builder and castle design and have actual meaning to it rather than just making something pretty

why do people draw? it has no purpose other than being pretty. but people still draw.
now replace "draw" with "build sandcastles in a videogame"

Easy
after the smash fiasco

pokemon is better

Play Dragon Quest Builders 2 instead. By far the superior product.

They fucked smooth lighting in 1.14.
Mojang is full of incompetent hacks.

Attached: re (3).png (401x505, 153K)

*Sigh*

>Minecraft good, fortnite bad

Attached: feels_guy_dumb2.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

Same

Oh no

>get all the comfy memories flooding in
>decide to start up the game
>start hitting the first tree to get some wood
>close the game
every time

Your prerogative, my dude.

I only play the game to build up a village and the pillager update was a nice addition to it, giving the village more life as well having some combat on defending it which is a good challenge.

I love games like that: Has combat, can build or grow a village or colony and survival.

Minecraft does an decent job at that for me to enjoy it but got bored because the combat is pretty lack luster or too simple.

>Create a world
>Spawn in a plains biome near a forest, sweet
>Gather some wood
>Gather some stone
>Make a small weat farm
>Starts vein-mining
>Find some diamonds
>"This is all for today"
>Next day logs on the world... gets immediately bored, deletes it
>3 months later get the urge to play Minecraft again
>Same thing happens

Attached: Why am I like this.png (626x401, 313K)

>Create a world
>Find a cool place to build
>Build
>Have fun
>Get lost
>Find my house again
>Make a minecart track across the desert
>Go to the Nether
I'm having a blast, I don't know what you fags are complaining about

Attached: 1535469121202.jpg (640x485, 33K)

Drawing is both much easier and much better looking than building blocky houses in minecraft. There are better platforms for building blockhouses

If someone made a decent Minecraft clone with a art style that didn't look like bootleg legos and has easy accessibility for mods it would sell billions. Too bad everyone who tries just copies the style with some minor changes (Hytale) and even then most get bogged down in early access.

What a shame

Attached: why.jpg (850x662, 177K)

Anybody got a server?

they're fixing the combat
not necessarily reversing it to how it worked anyway
>you can't atack until the cooldown is 100% charged(its also faster)
>weapons have different ranges
>you can let the cooldown charge to 200% to do special atacks(atacks that envolve enchantments)

host and we'll play

i-frame bullshit needs to go away too
>zombie gets lit on fire
>now you can't hit it for 90% of frames because the fire gives it invincibility each time it procs
>this means you can't knock them back
Flame enchanted weapons are a joke

to add to this, lighting yourself on fire is an actually valid PvP tactic if your opponent has a hard hitting weapon.

this happens to me all the time with minecraft and terraria. i need like a yearly break, a massive update or a friend hosting a SMP server to get me going again. i just sunk so much time into these games over the years that i fucking can't stomach it anymore.

It lasts a couple of weeks for me. Time to build a house, get a farm going, some animals maybe, dig enough iron. Then it stops being fun.