Why is the siedge community like this?

Why is the siedge community like this?

Attached: nwhknlj1ryh21.png (700x628, 406K)

Incels gonna incel.

Isn't Siege successful? What happened to "Get woke, go broke"?

I thought they were bleeding money.

Because female soldiers can’t be fat
They exercise all day every day, it’s literally impossible for them to get fat
The only reasonable explanation I think about gridlock being fat is that she was a retired soldier, when a soldier retires he gets fat as fuck because he is sick of exercising

Attached: 7AFDDCC9-B3F2-43BA-AB07-AF5A8F5D6953.jpg (640x427, 63K)

/thread
There, now you redditards can fuck off.

Maybe, from the ridiculous amounts they're making

Attached: a.jpg (755x178, 19K)

No one likes fat chicks, especislly not Chads drowning in pussy. Sorry, fatty.

Hey look, an incel.

this isn't really fat, just bulky
like the image said, powerlifter build, low DEX

Attached: ojX9Br4.jpg.png (416x572, 472K)

that includes devs buying their own game to boost sales figures

fucking americans

if she was fat her arms would be fat too

But her arms ARE fat you troglodyte

Project harder, seething redditourist.

would never survive combat. Women do not carry weight like men do. at that size with all that extra equipment she has on she would be on her side in minutes.

It is literally fucking fat. She is well and above the acceptable BMI for special forces.

BMI is bad for muscles
schwarzenegger had a "terrible" BMI

T H E
G A M E S T O P S
W E R E
E M P T Y

Attached: 1485913166666.png (598x600, 435K)

the siege community isn't mad, it's just the "culture wars" retards

the left can't meme

The military does not use the public BMI index but instead their own personal version, nor do they care for anything except otter mode. They have strict exercise regimes that will leave you toned and not an inch larger. Equipment must fit all soldiers with the only expected modifications being related to height and not weight.

This
is well out of guidelines and would not be tolerated.

It's true. I don't think I've ever seen an original meme come from the left, and I know I've never seen an entertaining one. They really are NPCs.

>be a military dependent for most of my life
>2019
>anons not knowing about strong-fat women
It's actually okay when men do it. No, really it is.

see

Fat and strong doesn't make a soldier especially women. Endurance muscle is thinner than Power muscle thats why soldiers are thin as heck, get the fuck out imposer nobody cares about fat bitch that is twice unrealistic for vydia and IRL

Attached: 47475895_824919851173639_2348798437429870592_n.png (540x524, 319K)

>strong-fat
no such thing
>strong women
no such thing

>this isn't really fat
That's morbidly obese.

That's fat

There's not a single competent special forces that would find this an acceptable candidate for field work

cope

>"weightlifter"

look at her forearms, dude. she's just fucking fat, and her fat is apparently armor.

Oh, I thought Siege was actually getting some nice muscle girls, but it turns out it's just a fucking whale

>bleeding so much money they're making Rainbow Six Quarantine
keep coping, my kekold friend

Attached: 1549699766084.jpg (557x663, 150K)

pic related olympic weightlifter

Attached: olympic-lifters-sarah-robles.jpg (525x525, 36K)

D
E
L
E
T H I S
E

Attached: 1519179837868.jpg (700x700, 133K)

overwatch is also dying and they're making a second one to save face

Shut up incel.

this data is given out by ubishit
of course they'll give info that'll make their game look like it sold well

see see

Oh, I could have sworn that Siege was about special forces and counter-terrorist operators who have to perform a wide range of tasks and not some civilians whose sole concern is lifting heavy pieces of metal. My bad

And she would not be fielded into any combat situation with that body. She completely exceeds the military BMI standard. They want lithe endurance runners, not fucking fatty strongmen.

Sieges community started pretty good, cause mostly older players bought it. Since the IP was older and only faggots like me liking them jumped on the train. Back then people were really friendly and helped each other, mistakes were forgiven and the banter was friendly.

But then the zoomers heard about this gem and all the incels latched onto it, while thinking of the "good old days", which they never saw, were you could all someone nigger 24/7. Yet they forgot that "good old days" were admins abused their power and only a fraction of servers wouldn't have banned them for this manchild behavior.

Get fucked you nigger zoomers. Thank god I have mature friends to play with.

Attached: 1508856675994.jpg (406x364, 49K)

based

>102kg
>swat material

>illegally make up sales figures
That's a one way ticket to getting broke. Facts & logic > feelings

I'm drunk and ESL but I think you can still understand my rant

dilate

Attached: tranny girl.png (784x890, 42K)

>and I know I've never seen an entertaining one
mostly because they attack you
true redpill: Both sides can't meme since political memes are unfunny AIDS

based and redpilled

>mostly because they attack you
Mostly because they're giant, preachy walls of text.

dadc

Sorry, I don't keep up on the latest tranny terms. Could you repeat that in English?

Ubisoft is extremely liberal. They are very much aboard the SJW train. They're just much craftier at hiding it then other companies. If you don't think Farcry 5 didn't have an anti-white and Christian undertone then I can't help you. It very much did, but Ubi being Ubi was successful at hiding it in the "it's just a crazy cult" storyline.

As with R6 Siege. The lead on the dev team came out and said he was aware that they didn't allow women in various special forces, but didn't give a shit, he was going to add them anyway. It shouldn't be a surprise that the strongest operators are all women. They're all about being "inclusive" which I, personally, am fine with. But, to add a whale to the operators' list is nothing more than pandering.

They have been pushing the game's target demographic to younger and younger players. That's they added the anime girl with an iPad and the green haired Pole wearing yoga pants. They were strategically added to drawn in 16 year olds. As were the clown masks and other Fortnite-esque bullshit.

Come on now. She weighs more than fucking Slege and Rook. And these giys are 6ft+. And she's 5'7"? That shit is stupid.

Attached: 1563019720463.jpg (738x719, 72K)

Well at least I got a faceless/masked waifu out of it.

Nokk is best girl.

Attached: Nøkk_-_Full_Body.png (334x1080, 527K)

fucking kek. If you still play ubishit, you’re an npc.

I'm ok with Nokk. She's believable and fits into the game's "theme." So does Cav and Ash... it's the retardation of Ela and Dokkabie that fucking ruins it.

Looks like Islams take on cyberpunk fashion

If you aren't Diamond don't even talk, aging boomer.

That's 100% obese, retard.
And so is Actually, that is sleep apnea-tier hyper obesity.

are you new to the internet or what?

>aging
everyone is aging, even babys you drooling retard

Pretty sure she's based on the Danish Frogmen who are some hardcore motherfuckers.

Attached: Frogmen.jpg (1611x1080, 235K)

Digital Audio Disc Corporation

>this isn't really fat

AND I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERIFAT
WHERE THERE'S A NIGGER IN MY WIFE'S PUSSY

tell me about Frogmen why does he wear the Net

Attached: Cia.jpg (716x768, 79K)

Hi Jayden! You know you're supposed to be 18 or older post here, right?

Most diamonds aren't legit. They majority of them are either mouse keyboard on console or using walls and aim bots on PC. Very few diamonds are legit.

"Get woke, go broke" thing was always a lie

I've not seen anyone complain about Siege characters

Yeah, but calling /pol/tards out on it is fun. They always cope hard. I think a lot of them truly delusionally believe it.

Attached: 1563046925620.png (699x672, 314K)

Are you woke user?
Do you consider yourself someone who believes in social justice?

Not really, although I'm certainly far from being a /pol/tard as well
I just like rubbing "woke" successes in the face of /pol/tards because it makes them seethe

Speaking of walls of text

Seething. 30+ and still shit at games lmfao
Now this is a cope. Even though there are many cheaters in diamond, it still shouldn't be difficult unless you're a boomer with the reaction time of a pensioner.
I think it's time for you to pick up the kids from school. You do have a wife and a kid right? Right? Kek.

And this has what to do with anything?

I wasnt the same user and im 23

Speaking of retards who can't tell the difference between a post and a meme

>Seething. 30+ and still shit at games lmfao
IU'm the drunk ESL and I'm 27
I don't get what you are trying to prove. At least you prove me.

Dunno, I googled the letters and thats what pooped up, apparently its a sony thing

>isn't siege successful
marginally. It's got assloads of lootboxes and cosmetic shit that people whale out on, and also charges you money for new characters (who are always strongest at release) while making them take hours upon hours upon hours of grinding to get them with ingame currency.
They've attempted to move into other regions and repeat their success in some western territories but have failed miserably. No one's really taken to siege except the west. And that's an enormous failure considering china alone has three times the potential revenue stream as every western territory combined.

>cosmetic shit that people whale out
do people really do that ? i play the game and every cosmetic look like shit i still havent buy anything and i'm a gachagame fag

>kek
You gotta be what? 15? 16? Whose you're favorite youtuber? Macy Jay?

You can be honest.

someone summorise this to me

woke bad
redpill good

>do people really do that ?
I have friends who have at least 3 smurfs
And they bought those event packs like this western shit for each smurf. All of them. for 60 bucks.
People are retarded.
The only skins I use is meme ice and the first years valentines on ash. The rest is on stock skins.

Attached: 1548593458575.png (250x343, 82K)

>ESL
I'm an ESL too. That doesn't excuse your autistic rambling.
>27
You're just a child, what the fuck? Why would you call anyone a zoomer?
>oh no he said kek/lol/lul he's 15!!!
Please calm down on the automated reponses there.

Why do you even answer him ? That makes you look as childish as he is

>That doesn't excuse your autistic rambling.
I see only one autist lashing out like mad though.
>You're just a child
>27
taking the zoomer boomer age seriously is really embarrassing you know?

Good point.

i use only the shit i get for free shame because i wanted lesion's summer fullset, i only got the shirt.
But since it was behind overpriced lootboxes i dont really see the point

No I'm being serious. At 27 you're still at the beginning if your life as an adult. In this climate at least.

>you're still at the beginning if your life as an adult
so what?
child or already adult? I can't follow you anymore.

Holy shit just shut the fuck up already retard

Attached: utwYURa.jpg (600x800, 91K)

Those social justice fuckers are just as autistic as /pol/ niggers, both equally annoying sides of the same coin

this
and they don't understand how much of outliers they are to actual political standpoints

>They exercise all day every day, it’s literally impossible for them to get fat
Not how it works retard. Calories in calories out, they would just need to have a lot of calories going in to balance out the amount going out due to exercise.