Do you like Pewdiepie's Minecraft videos?

I feel they are great i dont like to play minecraft but watch pewdiepie play the game is great.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 13K)

didn't he lynch a black sheep today?

Havnt seen todays episode

They're fine. The guy likes to keep to himself and does his best to just enjoy himself and his editor edits out potential drama.

No, I am not 12 years old.

Fuck off pewdiepie

Fuck off and kill yourself

You don't fit into this site's new demographic then user. I recommend retirement home, aka. r*ddit.

more like poopie pie cause hes shit

The only gamer that plays video games on the internet that I watch is Jerma

Attached: 1556820537894.jpg (1143x1133, 541K)

Haven't seen a single one.

Dudes been selling out recently.
Low quality content and he keeps advertising Gfuel like a faggot.
That shit isn't even healthy.

>le epic memer comes to talk about pewpeepie epic meme videos
Stay on reddit please

Attached: 6932F529-4C10-4C1F-9514-7370F7402C80.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Fuck off u must be an indian fag

No?

Oddly enough yes. His commentary stuff was okay, but nothing i'd go out of my way to watch. For some weird reason his minecraft videos are easy to watch and suck me in. Got me to play Minecraft too after probably 4-5 years of not playing it. Been enjoying some mods with it, and it seems like the Minecraft videos are working for him..

>summer

>im a scatman

no he’s fucking annoying and I prefer piropito

They’re okay background noise when I’m cooking or cleaning and he’s not fucking screaming like a faggot, but not entertaining enough to sit down and focus on watching by itself. Kind of like Red Letter Media

Attached: DEADA0B2-929D-4663-8C4F-EB312220F492.gif (540x302, 2.11M)

the only real insight he has on commentary is drama and media, given his past controversies.

is cool to see how natural and effortless he took over the gaming trending again. I'm glad he still has it. I hope he opts for more games where he creates stuff or that allows creativity. he's obviously got a passion for design and it's more fun to watch someone be genuinely creative instead of going through scripted narrative game.

Helps that he keeps the "Minecraft scream" to a minimum(it still happens some times but it's inevitable and there are others who scream way more, what can you expect from Gaming channels at this point?) and he doesn't bring in shitty "guest" youtubers so there's no one to talk over. I enjoyed the rescuing Sven episode considering he did it the hard way

Attached: 1556820537894.jpg (2048x2030, 379K)

He slipped back into the "let's cater to literal children" mode, I'm out.

Vinny's minecraft streams are better.

thanks for spoiling the episode

>spoiling
That only works for Movies and Videogames where you actually have to pay for entertainment. You can only blame yourself for coming into this thread and not watching the video ahead of time.

get rekt nerd

you dun goofed

Attached: 7.jpg (700x1043, 228K)

Your post is a train wreck

Pewdiepie is literally a children's entertainer and always has been. His 2012 fanbase grew up and you guys in this thread didn't, because you're still underage.

Yes. Yes he did.

Are there vice article kvetching about it yet?

pewdiepie is cancer

Feel like PBF did it better

Attached: PBF286-Amends.png (1000x1918, 434K)

Attached: 0xkuFDS.png (779x617, 697K)

what is the point of this test

They are calling him the next Hitler

Animals don't go to heaven. That includes riceniggers.

No, this version is gayer

I think you mean 9 year old

No, because I'm not underage.
Also, report all off topic posts. E-celebs are not video games, take it to

Attached: 1561484245847.jpg (446x481, 149K)

>e-celebs
>/trash/
Nah it should be Yea Forums, /trash/ is the fucking furry board and should stay that way.

answer what?

BASED