The literal state of ps exclusive movies

The literal state of ps exclusive movies

Attached: pscucks.png (821x969, 627K)

Happens all the time. WoW blatantly stole form EverQuest. Devil May Cry stole from Legacy of Kain. It's pretty common for companies to steal from one another, user. Nothing really to see here.

Aren't you about 3 years late?

who cares

too bad it didn't result in a lawsuit that made ND go bankrupt.

>2016

>2016
you're fucking desperate for ''You''s

seems like an easter egg that would have been based in the 2000's but is now just more fuel for the pyre of the video game industry

>not ape escape 4
of course

I guess the intent was "HEY I NEED A PAINTING OF SOME SEASIDE SCENERY" then a retarded intern just googled those exact words and copy pasted the image without checking the source.

>it happened in the past so it doesn't matter and i had 3 years to come up with a cope but i still can't

ps drones are so dumb they can't even defend their highly acclaimed exclusives

Attached: 1511850584577s.jpg (224x250, 8K)

>Devil May Cry stole from Legacy of Kain
explain further i'm interested

imagine being so obsessed with sony you post THREE YEAR OLD articles
holy shit

>still no actual argument other that "durr it was the past so it doesn't count!"

I fail to see what the controversy is here. It's a picture of a beach and cliff.

>if you're not with me you're with them
imagine being this much of an underage baby,literally nobody fucking cares about the topic enough to reply,not even playstation/nintendo babies,end yourself

When you play Legacy of Kain Defiance listen to the music closely. The "bell tone" that's part of the music is used in Devil May Cry as well. Also, a lot of the mechanics are the same. Like power jumping from one ledge to another. There are other things as well, but off the top of my head that's I immediately remembered.

have you tried having sex
maybe then your head wouldn't be constantly filled with thoughts of sony

>They made a mistake 3 years ago that was fixed within the day
>You are still assmad
lmao

...Defiance came out two years after DMC1. And the bell tone is probably a stock sound effect. Lots of developers use stock sounds. Valve is notorious for it.

>ps
elaborate

>bell tone
that sounds too vague,that sounds like a coincidence as mentioned

Attached: 1515455339477.png (350x350, 138K)

Did Ubisoft also call out nature for stealing from Assassin's Creed?

Attached: original[1].jpg (400x300, 25K)

pot calling the kettle black

Attached: ubisoft plagiarism.jpg (2704x3264, 658K)