Dragon's Dogma

What would like to see in a sequel, now that it's pretty much confirmed?

Attached: daimon kino.jpg (616x353, 56K)

Mounts and a bigger world with more stuff
Companions with per-determined personalities and quests in addition to the pawns
More classes obviously on top of fleshed out returning ones

Attached: 000063.jpg (755x1049, 311K)

to those who would doubt that DD2 is confirmed, the following is paraphrasing a direct quote from Itsuno in January:
>The president of Capcom told me I could do whatever project i wanted
>It was either DMCV or DD2
>and now, DMCV development has wrapped up, so... [grins]

I'd like a dedicated dodge for all classes and allow most classes to have abilities that can attack aerial targets
An actual story that's properly woven into the quests rather than vanishing until the last act of the game
a more populated world with small settlements like villages rather than only having two hubs
Oh yeah and more hot chocolate knight waifus

Attached: waif.jpg (600x943, 104K)

I wanna romance my pawn. Better warrior class. Also no REengine because it looks like trash. Some more basic steel plate armors among the cooler fantasy designs, and berserk armors. Everything else said

Non-static spawns
No dead-end areas that magically fill up 30% of the map when you find them.
More classes, skills, character cosmetics, and monsters.

Another janky romance system so I can laugh at modern journalists seething over accidentally porking lolis and getting raped by Fournival.

Dark Arisen proves that romancing pawns is a very bad idea
This is what I want as well

tbH character creation is the only good thing about this game

desu I disagree

>Romancing pawns
Hello daimon

A well crafted offfline experience. Big map, 5 big towns, 8-10 small towns, 40-50 dungeons/towers, temples/labyrinths/etc, double the enemy variety, classes from the first one plus the DDonline ones. Fast travel unlocked in a reasonable and well paced way.

>Itsuno had the choice of leaving DMC on a high note or continuing his personal dream project and chose the former

Attached: 1528021321625.jpg (281x281, 54K)

Been playing it recently and I have to disagree. Been having a ton of fun playing it. Currently going for a Mystic Knight vocation.

>now that it's pretty much confirmed
since when?

We don’t deserve Itsuno, honestly. He’s just a wholesome guy.

Decent fast travel system, deeper pawn molding, extended dialogue options, no pc release.

What happens if you romance a pawn? I’m a long way from being able to stand a chance on BBI and wanna know

basically any idea that was cut from the first game which is a fuckload gets actually used.

Basically the antagonist of Dark Arisen had his mentor and adopted mother become an arisen and fail to kill the seneschal, becoming the dragon. He become arisen and fugged his pawn and the Dragon (now his mentor) gave him the choice to kill her or to sacrifice his pawn and beloved instead. He chose neither and became an edgy demon

Wow I feel sorry for him he just wanted to be with his pawn

Not a bigger world that's for sure, the one in the first was the perfect size. No need to make it a ubitrash oversized map.

expand on the pawn system. i dont know how, just make it even more amazing than it already was. i found the online aspect with the pawns to be really innovative and i just want to see what else they could do with it.

oh and dont ruin it with jew shit microtransactions

When was this confirmed?

Prettier female faces.

More RPG elements and decisions throughout the story
Larger world with more small settlements, one or two more large hubs, and different modes of travel (horses and boats would be cool). Retain large expanses of monster invested fields and mountains though
Beyond that essentially just expand everything - more classes, more skills, more npc's, more armor/clothing options, more fleshed out story and lore, longer story, etc.

Most of all I hope that DD2 retains the soul of DD. With more RPG elements and a better world along with the expansion of everything from the first game, it would be an amazing sequel.

I would like to see a more detailed world with more and different kinds of enemies for each area. That was really the biggest issue I had with the game. That after some time you already know which enemies are in each area and those never change. Takes me out of the game real fast. Granted, it took a long while before I reached that point. I guess more lines and interaction with the pawns would be nice too. More dungeons would be great too. Also, a better story. It was serviceable and I didn't really mind it and it had its moment, but it really was all over the place. Grigori was awesome though. I'm sure that with a better story, we could also have better and more complex/interesting main quests. Oh, and lastly, more girls with big tits like Madeleine. This last point is very important.

Attached: 1454306336818.jpg (2000x2830, 730K)

PvP invasions

Attached: df.jpg (184x184, 10K)

Warriors that don't get half the skills as everyone else for no particular reason

I would partially agree. For the first game, the map was perfect, but it needed more settlements/hubs. If those are added in, the map should be expanded to have the same feel of the first game - huge expanses of monster terrain, treacherous mountain passes, large coasts, etc.

Yesterday I bought DD on Switch since it was on sale.
Did I do right?

Yes.

Yes. I beat the game three times already, and the dlc twice.

>Dedicated dodge for all classes
This for sure, it should operate just like the strider/ranger dodge core skill

co-op

>Decent fast travel system
Am i really the only person who think DA fast travel is one of best implementation of that system ever?

Attached: 1532275835397.png (625x826, 246K)

What was confirmed?

no

shutting off the online version

How does that give us a sequel

>outright didn't work without the dlc

I love it as well. Placing your own limited port crystals at strategic locations is fun and the aesthetic of using ferry stones never gets old

i played it on 360 but wasn't fast travel only possible by using these magic stones you only find 3 of per playthrough?

>What would like to see in a sequel?
The Moon.

Attached: 1526820695722.jpg (960x2797, 1.24M)

It ain't half in my opinion. However I really didn't care all that much about fast travel because I only really teleported to and from Cassardis/Gran Soren and I walked to get anywhere.

Even more autistic inclination system.
Pawn overhaul in general.

Maybe even certain missions/dungeons where you can have more than a party of 4. Like a party of 6 or 8.

Attached: 1480237564145.jpg (653x702, 139K)

warriors can use 6 skills like staff users thats all I need. Although throwing my sword would be a nice touch instead of watching liches float for 20 min

>Although throwing my sword would be a nice touch instead of watching liches float for 20 min
This. Any ranged attack at all would be nice, even if it's throwing a pebble for shit damage.
I managed to go through the whole game as Warrior and some enemies were very frustrating. Only one I HAD to switch vocations for was the Ur-Dragon. That boss is IMPOSSIBLE with warrior. Can't be done.

>Currently going for a Mystic Knight vocation
protip:
2 magick cannon
holy shield buff
parry an enemy attack while standing in the middle of the magick cannons

the consumable version to activate it is very cheap, the DA version gave an infinite use item.

what you found very little of vere the moveable portcrystals that could be used to make additional checkpoints

Consolidate several of the original Vocations to get rid of the redundancies, to make existing classes more robust and especially to give room to new Vocations. Such as
>Strider + Ranger
>Mage + Sorcerer
>Fighter + Assassin
Add new, unique classes such as DDO's Alchemist, Spirit Lancer and High Scepter.
Add a unique ranged option to the Warrior (like a variety of throwing weapons or a crossbow) so he can have six skills on hand.
Allow Pawns to use ALL Vocations.
Limit the ability to heal with items in the pause menu.
Decentralize the hub into multiple towns/villages instead of having all roads leading to Gran Soren.
Limit Ferrystone teleportation to key locations, add some form of fast travel like horses that can be intercepted by enemies on the way.

I've done it, but it fucking SUCKS. Climbing wingtips and beating on the m with a sword pommel is actual hell.

I literally don't believe you.

Better pawn AI. I'm not asking for the deepmind AI from consolefag fanfics but I'd like to force my ranger slut NOT to climb dragons
Bigger dungeons (BBI was great)
Less autistic healing/consumable system
Faster movement out of combat
Comfy villages

I want pawns to not pick up strats from me so I don't have to keep potioining them for the right characteristics
OFC I keep giving them scather I'm a fucking warrior, I dont want a scather sorc or mage for fucks sake

>Faster movement out of combat
Or even just unlimited stamina out of combat.

The full realization of the game, in its planned scope and all the involved features. The first DD was intended to be so much more and we suffered without the whole vision.

i just want a class that has the greatsword and magic

Lances and Horses so that i can finally play as St George.

Attached: Bernat Martorell Saint George.jpg (2521x4000, 2.44M)

Warriors with diversified skills, period. The only reason I dipped into warrior was for the passive augments that boosted phys damage given and reduced phys damage taken. Clout, bastion, and ferocity were nice to have, even as a magic archer.

How much Souls-like is this game?

It's an action rpg. That's all the similarities.

The only way it is similar to the Souls series is how much it pays homage to Berserk.

Dragon's Dogma is essentially a Berserk game if you play Warrior.

Attached: Gut & Griffith armor Dragon's Dogma.jpg (712x612, 47K)

What part of
>Careless running can leave one exhausted and vulnerable.
did you not understand?