Two games are considered a collection now

>Two games are considered a collection now

Attached: two games.jpg (618x482, 90K)

>Game that wasn't Game of the Year has a Game of the Year edition

>real bout fatal fury collection for sega saturn did this

>now
That game is from the 90's.

You are not allowed to post that image unless you intend to start a Seinfeld thread where we exclusively quote the famous Street Fighter episode.

why was he so mad in this picture?

The nerfed my main, Jerry!

Semantically that's not wrong

Someone told him that his Guile is trash so he shouldn't bother

This

>"trilogy"
>it's the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th games of the series

Attached: Hitman trilogy PC.jpg (356x500, 42K)

>Nothing can top the sonic boom, Elaine! Nothing! When I get my sonic groove on, ho hoh - you ain't seen nothin' baby!
Why not just play Ryu and spam fireballs? I don't get this waiting two seconds thing
>It's a charge! You charge moves! It's like a game of chess, not like your stupid spammy fireballs
Do you even know how to play Chess?
>... GUILE IS GETTING UPSET

>I TECHED THAT THROW JERRY. I TECHED IT!

ITS HIGHWAY ROBBERY JERRY!

We talking tech, we having a tech talk?

>What's the deal with collections, you know? Nowadays it seems like they give collections to anything, Street Fighter 2 and Street Fighter Turbo? Collection! Bunch of old SEGA games? Sonic Collection! 2 episodes of a sitcom? Collection! There's so many collections today that I'm trying to find a collection OF COLLECTIONS!

Attached: ANTR4-Jerry-Seinfeld.jpg (900x598, 75K)

>digital pre-orders

Attached: 1527734631594.jpg (721x960, 68K)

Seinfeld is the only good American slice of life show, George best girl.

>Remastered version is fucked
>The switch was so underpowered they had to port the original version & just call it remastered
>Cartridge version's audio is fucked & only the digital version sounds decent
>Ends up being the best console version by just adding a bonfire or 2
It's remastered you guys!

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (575x954, 188K)

>The switch was so underpowered they had to port the original version
you say that like it's a bad thing, Dark Souls remastered unironically looks like garbage compared to the original game.

truth, other shows are soulless

Whaddya mean George? Your main?

>George: Dang it, Jerry, look at what you are forcing me to do now!
>Jerry: What, choosing a different character that isn't a giant Russian ballerina because you lost 10 times in a row?
>George: No, you're making me PICK MY ULTIMATE WEAPON!
>Kramer: Oh, that means he's just going to pick Dhalsim and try to zone you out with normals.
>George: SHUT IT, KRAMER.
>Kramer: Don't worry about it, he gets mad when I stick him in the corner with grab loops off of Psycho Crusher as Dictator. Gets him every time!
>Jerry: Wait, who's Dictator?
>Kramer: The guy you're playing, it's a special term I made up for him. Now, if you really want to destroy George, all you gotta do is-
>George: DON'T LISTEN TO HIM, JERRY! I GOT THE SHENLONG MENTALITY! I WON'T BE BEATEN BY SOME BEGINNER BUTTON MASHER LIKE YOU!
>Jerry: But you already lost 10 times-
>George: It was JUST A WARM-UP, you see, I already DOWNLOADED YOU and now, watch the MASTER at work.
>Kramer: You should've seen him at EVO '97, Jerry. Never even made it out of pools.

>American slice of life show
You know what, I like you user

Attached: 1541957775488.png (326x282, 89K)

>zoomer doesn't know about W Impact

Why does this photoshop of street fighter pop up more often than the original image?

Attached: gamecube.jpg (1332x1840, 312K)

Why was he so mad about Metroid Prime?

He was in the pool.

THEY NERFED BLANKA JERRY

he wsn't, he loves metroid

I'm intrigued as well. What the fuck?

>$300 to play street fighter 2 and no other games

Attached: 4fd949a4-e97c-452d-b2c2-726287c13b40_2.1bd6aa0b78e0e9f33510e5f9683319c1.jpg (450x450, 24K)

I make the same face when I play Prime, give me Super any day of the week over that seppo shit

>It's not as good as Super Metroid but they called it Metroid PRIME, JERRY!