Sigh, today's the last day for the elusive target again huh? At least I didn't forget this time around...

Sigh, today's the last day for the elusive target again huh? At least I didn't forget this time around. Guess its time to boot it up and pull out the SASO Youtube walkthrough.

Attached: hitman-2-normal-hero-01-ps4-us-11jun18.jpg (1920x734, 121K)

Shit like that is why I gave up on Nu-Hitman.

defend elusive targets unironically
you can't

Unironically thanks for the reminder OP.

the hell do you need a suit only walkthrough for

>bank was great
>io keeps pumping out shit people don't care about like elusives and sniper maps
make more regular maps you hacks

To get a totally legitimate 5 star rating on the leaderboards.

To be fair, new maps must take a while to make. I agree that the bonus content is a mixed bag though. Sniper maps are a waste of resources and Special Assignments are just permanent ETs.

Escalations, featured contracts and challenge packs make for much better filler content between maps.

If they were on a cooldown timer rather than permanent missables, then they'd be better.

Escalations are insanely boring

And then realise there is no beating the SPRUT.

The good ones make you learn the maps better. The shotgun one in Miami is really good.

Not him, but they are, and IOI acknowledged as much by toning them down from 5 to 3 stages in HITMAN 2.

The game is so unstable the only thing I worry about when doing an elusive target is for it not to decide to randomly crash on me after I begin completing objectives.

They don't even need to make full "new" maps, stuff like The Icon back in S1 was great and would be a good replacement for shit like sniper maps.

I thought the special assignments would be bonus missions like that and yet they're not. I'm giving IO the benefit of the doubt because they were working on The Bank, but not making bonus missions is just lazy.

I got tired of this elusive bullshit. too much triuble for some stupid cosmetic or a weapon i'm never gonna use

works fine for me™.

isn't it amazing how all over the world, people use the same exact brand of rat poison?

Its also amazing that when I blow somebody up with a rubber duck nobody seems to take any measures to prevent them from getting blown up too. Also everyone knows what a remote mine looks like.

And have the same soda brands. And use the same spaghetti sauce.

It's easy to handwave as the brands being big global corporations which may or may not have Providence connections.

is HITMAN good to play with a controller?
It's a very atmospheric game but I fin dit hard to immerse myself when playing with a KB+Mouse.

Attached: payne2themax.png (1280x720, 1.17M)

>being a retard
>looking up a walkthrough video instead of having fun
you can not be helped

>mfw people hating on ETs again

Wish IOI would even enforce a no restart restriction to enhance the "whatever you do counts" aspect even more.

Attached: Hitman 2 Screenshot 2019.07.08 - 23.55.41.21.png (1920x1080, 2.32M)

>Bitching about missing Elusives when IOI give you like 2 weeks to take them out now
If you're going to complain about Elusives, complain about how we still haven't got any in Mumbai or Whittleton, yet we keep getting Sapienza and Paris ETs instead.

Attached: MoodyAssassin.jpg (1920x1080, 861K)

>elusive target
>it's just a legacy one you've done before

Fuck you OP. I was excited for a minute.

it's very slowpaced and has a dozen different buttons to press, I guess it's very easy to play on a controller

Attached: Hitman 2 Screenshot 2019.06.29 - 16.00.18.06.png (1920x1080, 2.96M)

>And have the same soda brands.

They don't though. Hokkaido has different soda brands than Paris. It's a weird detail.

Most modern games are designed for consoles, so I would think that it'd play well on a controller.
Thanks, user.

By the time you unlock weapons/items that you'd ACTUALLY USE (tranq gun, emetic pills, poison pills, remote noise, lockpick, silenced sniper rifle in a suitcase), you're bored of the game.

You spend the enjoyment period of the game getting ready to enjoy the game. By the time you're done you've played the same 5 levels 5 times (half of which are small) and you're not interested anymore.

Let me have the items and gadgets at the beginning so I can be creative with my first approach and have a much more fulfilling first run of the game. This ends up being an assassin game about throwing coins around. It's so LAME compared to what's buried behind a grind.

By the time you get to the part you want to play, you've solved the game. Also feels "on rails" despite being "open ended" levels.

Hitman was never about beating the game. It was always about dicking around with tools to try different tactics. You can also unlock all of those items fairly quickly if you do challenges.

cute cat

Attached: 20190710215608_1.jpg (1920x1080, 267K)