This game is much better than it has any right to be

This game is much better than it has any right to be

Attached: 81OsS78CwBL._SY679_.jpg (419x679, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OW5wB8rJ8Zc?t=67
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No you just have low standards

Attached: reimusurprise.jpg (676x800, 95K)

What does that mean?

was anticipated to be hot garbage but is actually pretty good

That feeling when no Kingdom Battle 2 with Splatoon instead of Mario announcement at E3.

Attached: 1480994042613.gif (500x281, 938K)

It's shit but OP would rate paint drying simulator 8/10 because he's a moron.

Davide Soliani deserves credit. He’s one of those few programmers like Christian Whitehead who is passionate about the franchise he is developing for. We need more people like them.

Too bad they're rare nowadays. Most of them now just use video games as a replacement for moviemaking or as political platforms.

Watching paint drying is actually quite interesting you should learn to expand your horizons
youtu.be/OW5wB8rJ8Zc?t=67
8/10

Was the dlc any good?

Really? I’m having trouble getting into it. I’ve never played an XCOM type game before and don’t really know what I’m doing.

Its literally just Xcom with a Mario skin.

You might have to just get use to it. It's sort of different and it feels like you're underpowered at first. Don't worry about trying to be perfect for every battle cause you can go back and redo them.

nintendo fans don't know what x-com is, their first exposure is a hyper casualized version of it

I returned the game when I found out it was 30fps

Yeah

only the manchildren sperging about the rabbits thought it would be bad

added two new characters and, I believe, two new worlds.

FPWP
Fucking namefag

enemy within is way better than kingdom battle, but kingdom battle is also way better than the hot mess that is xcom 2 wotc

Summer is here

I liked it until the DK fight where I understood I was forced to have a Rabbid in the team

fpwp