Vaginafield

Jesus I'm so bored, should I buy it Yea Forums ? should I give in to SJWs?

Attached: packshot-778c0294f849418f53b4a0e913dccb19.jpg (500x713, 85K)

buy the new metro or doom isntead if you want a shooter
vagina won´t entertain you for long

It's a generic FPS that /pol/tards dont like because women are in it

I'll give you a bit of advice, never played 5 but the same criticism for inaccurate history was given to BF1 by Yea Forums and I played that game quite a bit. You won't care, you're in first person most of the time, and for the time you're not you're in some sort of vehicle.

But I really want to play good multiplayer shooter on a large scale, played the fuck outta Bad Company 2, BF4 and BF1 it''s the only game bf I never tried

Attached: Man-sweating-1024x768-640x480.png (640x480, 102K)

well it all depends how much you value your dignity user

Attached: 0aa.jpg (1600x878, 104K)

I-I can't. I can't do it, I can't betray my comrades who gave their all for my freedom to enjoy vidya. AAAAAAA fuck you DICE WE'RE FIGHTING TILL THE LAST MAN I REFUSE TO BUY THIS SHIT EVEN IF I DIE OUT OF BOREDOM

Attached: american-assault-troops-normandy-1500x1000.jpg (621x414, 48K)

battlefield 1942 is still a more enjoyable game, just play that instead

the game is a mess right now. Buy it on sale not full price

Attached: 4 slavs.jpg (2268x1503, 1.29M)

>i enjoyed niggerfield 1
Fucking kill yourself faggot.

It's bad even without the SJW rot.

is $30 bucks on amazon and there's a sale on psn too

fuck it I'm going to play Forgotten Hope 2, how do you play 1942 in multiplayer these days tho?

The SJWism wave has long since passed BFV. Yeah, there are girls and black guys. Life moves on.

That said, the game is a fucking shambles right now. DICE's inept patching has practically broken the game. Hits don't register reliably, character models are invisible, assignments cause the game to stutter, and so on and so on. It's nearly unplayable.

I expect it will likely get a surge in resources and polishing for when the Pacific DLC comes, but right now is an awful time to get into the game.

BF1 is good and things you like aren't good. Neener neener, dipshit.

I enjoyed it too. I've been playing it recently. The maps are fun and most of the servers that are still open cut out all the bullshit weapons and vehicles.

It's not a great BF game, but it's better than the trash heap that is V.

Wow dude so deep good things bad things huh? I really appreciate that review and it's exactly what I would expect from a nigger lover.

Game is trash, regret buying it for $40. Right now it's full of hackers and the "Firestorm" mode is straight poop.

EA/DICE ruined it by making it a fortnite clone

That's still too much for this shitfest of a game.

It's literally garbage and I wish I could get a refund. I didn't even pay for it.

It should drop to $10-15 in a sale soon

The Fortifications system and Firestorm might have been inspired by Fortnite's popularity, but the mechanics are completely different for each.

Yeah, I'm waiting then, fuck this trash

Just play Apex.

No it's not it's pretty good.

It's a decent game. Bf1 is better but you'll still have fun with it.

cringe and never played the game pilled

way to miss the point of the post bucko

Buy a key from kinguin if you really want to. That way EA doesn't get any more money out of it.

bf1 is the best battlefield game and my highest played game I own at 1000 hours

Just play BF4 i recently installed it and its honestly a lot better than V you not missing out on much
Also BFVs performance is shit on PC and has a lot of bugs